Le Samourai
The Messiah
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Well if we're going by statistics and statistics alone 4+4+2PKs is still better than 4+4 :coffee:

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Messi has 4 assists in UCL, it's 6+4@5.

Messi has 3 assist in CPL and has score 2 penalties out of the 6 goals.
Why do you bother? Messi assisted Pedro and Xavi against Milan, Iniesta and Villa against Plzen. You can watch it at youtube if you like. Also the first penalty, he was the fouled player.

You are lying, Messi has 3 assist, I dont know where you saw 4 assist from, this official Uefa official website and they update their website live and are always up to date

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/clubs/player=95803/index.html
Uefa don't know jack shit. Assist isn't officially defined, and because of that the amounts vary based on source. You can watch those assists youtube, and all of those define basic and direct last contribution for the goals.

Last edited by jiopsi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Nick, it's jog on, not go on it.

Poor man's cyber :coffee:

noted, but...

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 2 0383_AintEvenMad_You_mad_Bro-s446x337-193970-580
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:15 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Well if we're going by statistics and statistics alone 4+4+2PKs is still better than 4+4 :coffee:

Messi has 3 assist not 4 and Benzema has 4 I just want to clear that up.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Well if we're going by statistics and statistics alone 4+4+2PKs is still better than 4+4 :coffee:

4 assists, sorry.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

4 assists, sorry.

Sorry you dont have to add 1 more assist to Messi 3.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/clubs/player=95803/index.html

check that out.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

4 assists, sorry.

Sorry you dont have to add 1 more assist to Messi 3.

check that out.

Uefa didn't count that second assist for Villa's goal, which they should have. But their assist stats isn't official anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 pm

That's not a pass ffs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:25 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:That's not a pass ffs
It's an assist ffs.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:26 pm

That's definitely a pass.

And a good one at that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:27 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Messi has 4 assists in UCL, it's 6+4@5.

Messi has 3 assist in CPL and has score 2 penalties out of the 6 goals.
Why do you bother? Messi assisted Pedro and Xavi against Milan, Iniesta and Villa against Plzen. You can watch it at youtube if you like. Also the first penalty, he was the fouled player.

You just wasted my time, how they heck was Villa goal an assist from Messi, I think Messi fell down after the tackle and the ball came off the defender leg and Villa was there for the rebound...Uefa didn't record it as an assist.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:29 pm

You obviously don't know what assist is, for the most of us. It doesn't have to be a direct pass. It can be shot deflection, save deflection, deflection from a post etc. Without Messi, Villa probably wouldn't have scored there. So that's that.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:32 pm

r.madrid scored 4+ goals against every team in the group and idiotzet says it was a difficult group
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 pm

jiopsi wrote:You obviously don't know what assist is, for the most of us. It doesn't have to be a direct pass. It can be shot deflection, save deflection, deflection from a post etc. Without Messi, Villa wouldn't have scored there. So that's that.

The ball came off the defender leg after he tackle Messi, that is exactly why Uefa didn't put it down as assist and it is officially not an assist.

Are you trying to say you know better than Uefa or is it that all the help they have given Barcelona and Messi so far is not enough and you want them to add that to it...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Messi got tackled and Villa inherited the ball... Suspect
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:You obviously don't know what assist is, for the most of us. It doesn't have to be a direct pass. It can be shot deflection, save deflection, deflection from a post etc. Without Messi, Villa wouldn't have scored there. So that's that.

The ball came off the defender leg after he tackle Messi, that is exactly why Uefa didn't put it down as assist and it is officially not an assist.
Show me where Fifa/Uefa officially defines an assist?

Are you trying to say you know better than Uefa or is it that all the help they have given Barcelona and Messi so far is not enough and you want them to add that to it...?
Obviously you don't even want to understand, so I will leave you to it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 pm

even if it is not an assist its a big part in villa's goal. messi probably made all the goals
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 pm

billionmillion wrote:even if it is not an assist its a big part in villa's goal. messi probably made all the goals

Not an assist, all that matters lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 pm

billionmillion wrote:r.madrid scored 4+ goals against every team in the group and idiotzet says it was a difficult group

It was the 3rd hardest group beside Bayern and Arsenal Group.

Comparing Madrid Group: Zagreb, Ajax and Lyon yeah it was stronger than Bate, Milan, Plzen.

I dont even like Madrid and Madrid Fans, but Madrid group was obviously stronger.

and There wasn't much difference between Benzema and Messi performance in this season CPL, so far.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

billionmillion wrote:even if it is not an assist its a big part in villa's goal. messi probably made all the goals
It was an assist, don't bother with it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

messi is the top scorer 4th time in a row in CL. Find another player to compare with benzaflop dont make fun with karim
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:43 pm

billionmillion wrote:messi is the top scorer 4th time in a row in CL. Find another player to compare with benzaflop dont make fun with karim

there you go
> cant win this argument, open the history book.
clap clap
Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:44 pm

it was an assist but idiotzet says madrid's group was harder. lyon and ajax are in bad form they suck now. Milan+Bate>Lyon+Ajax
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
billionmillion wrote:messi is the top scorer 4th time in a row in CL. Find another player to compare with benzaflop dont make fun with karim

there you go
clap clap
Razz
It was won already at post #3. Billion is just entertaining himself. Very Happy
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

there you go
clap clap
Razz
I just make fun here. but poor karim, after cr and neymar now people compare messi with karim
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:51 pm

That is why I said this season so far.

Also sorry to break the news to you that Gomez is ahead of Messi so far in this season CPL as long as Uefa is concerned.

Gomez has 6 goals and has played 70 minute less than Messi, those are the rules and Uefa set the rules for CPL.

Messi has 3 assist according to the rules, assist is when a ball comes of another player leg either through, pass, cross or tackling that resulted to the other player scoring.

and in this video the ball came off the defender leg, that is the reason why Uefa didn't put it down as an assists.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next