Le Samourai
The Messiah
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 3 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:51 pm

billionmillion wrote:messi is the top scorer 4th time in a row in CL. Find another player to compare with benzaflop dont make fun with karim

That is why I said this season so far.

Also sorry to break the news to you that Gomez is ahead of Messi so far in this season CPL as long as Uefa is concerned.

Gomez has 6 goals and has played 70 minute less than Messi, those are the rules and Uefa set the rules for CPL.

Messi has 3 assist according to the rules, assist is when a ball comes of another player leg either through, pass, cross or tackling that resulted to the other player scoring.

and in this video the ball came off the defender leg, that is the reason why Uefa didn't put it down as an assists.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 3 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 pm

even if gomez has 2 more goals than messi does it matter? you compare gomez with karim then it would make sense
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:57 pm

billionmillion wrote:even if gomez has 2 more goals than messi does it matter? you compare gomez with karim then it would make sense

Messi is Human and I can compare him to Toni Kroos if I choose to, moreover this is not even overall player comparison, no one is saying Benzema or Gomez is as good as Messi.

But statistically and according to the rules Gomez is ahead of Messi as CPL top scorer so far this season and that it what it is.

Not a comparison.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 am

ok you compare i'm going to sleep
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am

Idrisozet wrote:But statistically and according to the rules Gomez is ahead of Messi as CPL top scorer so far this season and that it what it is.
Can you quote the rules of "top scorer" for me and then mathematically prove how 6>6?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:But statistically and according to the rules Gomez is ahead of Messi as CPL top scorer so far this season and that it what it is.
Can you quote the rules of "top scorer" for me and then mathematically prove how 6>6?

The rules are, if more than 1 players have the same numbers of goals, the player that have played less minute get the top goal scorer award(which makes more sense to me than the away goal rules)..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 am

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

The rules are, if more than 1 players have the same numbers of goals, the player that have played less minute get the top goal scorer award(which makes more sense to me than the away goal rules)..
Rules that you just made up? There isn't rules of that kind. Top scorer is given by its name to a top scorer(s), not for the most effective scorer.

From UEFA:
Müller was also the five-goal joint-top scorer in 1976/77, making him the only player to reach the milestone on four occasions.
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=1624127.html
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 am

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Rules that you just made up? There isn't rules of that kind. Top scorer is given by its name to a top scorer(s), not for the most effective scorer.

From UEFA:
Müller was also the five-goal joint-top scorer in 1976/77, making him the only player to reach the milestone on four occasions.

Seriously I can't believe you don't know what the rules are....? Seriously....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:36 am

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

From UEFA:

I already asked you to quote the rules. Can you quote them?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

From UEFA:

The player who has played less Minute get the top goal scorer award according to Uefa, I'm checking for a credible source to point it out and paste the link.

I swear I thought every football fan was aware of this rule....

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:40 am

Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

From UEFA:

The player who has played less Minute get the top goal scorer away according to Uefa, I'm checking for a credible source to point it out and paste the link.

I swear I thought every football fan was aware of this rule....

I'll be waiting. Very Happy
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:50 am

Stats lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

billionmillion wrote:it was an assist but idiotzet says madrid's group was harder. lyon and ajax are in bad form they suck now. Milan+Bate>Lyon+Ajax
Comedy GOLD Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 3 Di-0VK7

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:55 am

free_cat wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Messi 5 appearance 6 goals and 3 assist against weak teams.

Benzema 6 appearance, 4goals and 4 assist against good teams.

Absolutely! Messi played against such a terrible opposition, like AC Milan, while Real Madrid played European giants such as Lyon, Dinamo Zagreb and Ajax.

Such a difference in opposition.

:bow:
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 am

What's the point.

No one said Benzema was better than Messi.

Idrisozet rightly said that Benzema's statistics wre more impressive, not only because 2 of Messi's goals came from penalties.....but also because Messi took 14 more shots, played 6 more minutes and most of his noteworthy stats came against BATE borsiov and Victoria Pizen.Does this argument look familiar?

Here are just a few criterion you guys use to judge Ronaldo's stats and aggressively lobby(rightly so) for them to be looked at subjectively

When Ronaldo scores more goals than Messi

"He only takes penalties"

"He only performs against small clubs"

"He takes more shots"

Those are always the 3 main arguments highlighted to deride Ronaldo's statistics.

But Suddenly, a situation presents itself where all 3 arguments can be applied to Messi......well of course.......they are thrown out the window.......and Jiopsi writes 25 posts to debate whether or not something officially recorded as a non assist actually is.

Good Job guys......exquisitely done.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 am

ragbirjosh wrote:What's the point.

No one said Benzema was better than Messi.
Did someone think someone said that?

Idrisozet rightly said that Benzema's statistics wre more impressive, not only because 2 of Messi's goals came from penalties.....but also because Messi took 14 more shots, played 6 more minutes and most of his noteworthy stats came against BATE borsiov and Victoria Pizen.Does this argument look familiar?
6+4 (1 assisted pen, 1 self pen) against Milan, Bate, Plzen @5 450min > 4+4 against Ajax Lyon Zagreb @6 439min.

Also only one of Messi's 6 goals were directly assisted (second penalty), no tap-ins. Two of Benzema's 4 goals were directly assisted tap-ins.

Take away Benzema's goals and assists, Madrid would have still statistically won every match. Take away Messi's goals and assists, Barcelona would have lost 6 points.

Messi's statistics and performance all day long over Benzema's.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:33 am

UEFA didn't count that assist to Villa...

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/clubs/player=95803/index.html

Messi has 3, not 4, according to UEFA.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 am

7amood11 wrote:UEFA didn't count that assist to Villa...

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/clubs/player=95803/index.html

According transfermarkt Messi has 4 assists, according me and video evidence Messi has 4 assist, all are equally "official."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 am

Fifa gives Messi Balon D or Not biased jiopsi or transfermarket.com Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 am

Adit wrote:Fifa gives Messi Balon D or Not biased jiopsi or transfermarket.com Laughing
Fifa doesn't do jack shit, they only do what people tell them to do by vote. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 am

jiopsi wrote:
Adit wrote:Fifa gives Messi Balon D or Not biased jiopsi or transfermarket.com Laughing
Fifa doesn't do jack shit, they only do what people tell them to do by vote. Laughing
haa good to see those people voting are jiopsi and transfermarket.com Laughing

Last edited by Adit on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 am

jiopsi wrote:

According transfermarkt Messi has 4 assists, according me and video evidence Messi has 4 assist, all are equally "official."

Really? It's called the UEFA Champions League for a reason. They decide, not trasfermarkt.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 am

Adit wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
haa good to see those people voting are jiopsi and transfermarket.com Laughing
Everybody saw Messi do last important contribution to the Villa's goal, that's why Messi will get Ballon D'or. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 am

7amood11 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Really? It's called the UEFA Champions League for a reason. They decide, not trasfermarkt.
Really, an assist isn't officially defined in football, not by Fifa, not by Uefa.

Last edited by jiopsi on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 am

Barca fans have become so arrogant lately, they even ignore official stats lmaoo..

Bunch of plastics.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum