Le Samourai
The Messiah
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 6 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:46 pm

The xcx wrote:This weeks best thread Laughing

Funny how St_Nick09_of_Goal, stole it from A thread that was meant to be about Toni Kroos.

Anyways, does anyone here know the rules regarding top goal scorer in Uefa. If more than 1 player has the same numbers of goals then who get the top goalscorer and if you can get me a link to prove that.

I am sure the player who played less minute get the top scorer award in Uefa...?

Just need to clear this up...

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 6 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Anyways, does anyone here know the rules regarding top goal scorer in Uefa. If more than 1 player has the same numbers of goals then who get the top goalscorer and if you can get me a link to prove that.

I am sure the player who played less minute get the top scorer award in Uefa...?

Just need to clear this up...
I thought you knew the rules, just like you knew how official assists are? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm

even madrid fans admit that comparing karim with messi is funny and entertaining
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6