Le Samourai
The Messiah
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 5 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Dunno what your old man been tellin you, I am afraid they don't son.
Please travel to a country, where there is schools, then study some objectivism and logical understanding.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL  - Page 5 Empty Re: Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:47 am

jiopsi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Dunno what your old man been tellin you, I am afraid they don't son.
Please travel to a country, where there is schools, then study some objectivism and logical understanding.

Too bad you couldnt get a visa to travel to those countries. smoking
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 am

jiopsi wrote:

Travel to a country where they have people as educated as you?

Oh I am alright where I am lulz.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Travel to a country where they have people as educated as you?

Oh I am alright where I am lulz.
Lulz is the right word for your country.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 am

Try harder son. You have been owned in this thread. Wink
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Try harder son. You have been owned in this thread. Wink
Insecure much? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 am

You were meant to say "let it flow". Sleep
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:You were meant to say "let it flow". Sleep
Nope. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:09 pm

So, no one is really interested in arguing against it eh? Figures...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:56 pm

kiranr wrote:

Because then players would probably end up with 100 assists a season if every time they were tackled or every time a keeper saved a shot and someone scored afterwards. It is common sense.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Because then players would probably end up with 100 assists a season if every time they were tackled or every time a keeper saved a shot and someone scored afterwards. It is common sense.

Really? 100 assists? You are saying all goals are scored when the shot is rebounded? And you were talking about common sense?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:15 pm

EarlyPrototype is probably from Antarctica or underwater animal
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 pm

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Really? 100 assists? You are saying all goals are scored when the shot is rebounded? And you were talking about common sense?

lol it was an exaggeration. I mean you really think that every rebound is gonna be given as an assist?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 pm

billionmillion wrote:EarlyPrototype is probably from Antarctica or underwater animal

No just no. Anyone, but you. :facepalm:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
lol it was an exaggeration. I mean you really think that every rebound is gonna be given as an assist?

No, not every rebound. But, maybe the shots which are headed to the goal, but rebounds and another player scores. Those could.

I just think, these things can be defined and then tallied accordingly. Although i do understand the current form by UEFA is a lot easier to record.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:28 pm

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

No, not every rebound. But, maybe the shots which are headed to the goal, but rebounds and another player scores. Those could.

I think those are already given.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Some people doesn't understand the thread.

"Show me any under 24years old player that has a better record in CPL"

Key words: CPL = Champions League
record = stats

TLDR not the better player, becouse Messi has played better in CL and is the better player, but Karim has better stats, if we go according to UEFA statistics.

(and since the question is who has better stats in CPL, we go by the official CPL stats)

jog on it
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:45 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

You sure?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 pm

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

You sure?

Remeber Ozil's deflected shot which was converted by Benzema against Barca? the assist was given to Ozil.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

Remeber Ozil's deflected shot which was converted by Benzema against Barca? the assist was given to Ozil.

Then i guess the job's done. But then that was in La Liga right? Is the same done in the CL too?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 pm

I'm pretty sure same rule applies everywhere.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:00 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
kiranr wrote:

Nope, you can check transfermarkt what kind of stats they achieve with those rules, about average 10-20% more.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:33 pm

This thread Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:40 pm

This weeks best thread Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:47 pm

billionmillion wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:What's the point.

No one said Benzema was better than Messi.
Did someone think someone said that?

Idrisozet rightly said that Benzema's statistics wre more impressive, not only because 2 of Messi's goals came from penalties.....but also because Messi took 14 more shots, played 6 more minutes and most of his noteworthy stats came against BATE borsiov and Victoria Pizen.Does this argument look familiar?
6+4 (1 assisted pen, 1 self pen) against Milan, Bate, Plzen @5 450min > 4+4 against Ajax Lyon Zagreb @6 439min.

Also only one of Messi's 6 goals were directly assisted (second penalty), no tap-ins. Two of Benzema's 4 goals were directly assisted tap-ins.

Take away Benzema's goals and assists, Madrid would have still statistically won every match. Take away Messi's goals and assists, Barcelona would have lost 6 points.

Messi's statistics and performance all day long over Benzema's.
This is the reason why messi is better not goals or assists. messi has 2 assists and 1 goal vs milan and he selected MOM against them

so stop believing that benzema played against harder teams

Yeah Newcastle is a small club that needs wikipedia links in every post but Victoria Pizen and Bate Borisov are the pinnacle of mighty opposition.

Jog it on.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:46 pm

The xcx wrote:This weeks best thread Laughing

Funny how St_Nick09_of_Goal, stole it from A thread that was meant to be about Toni Kroos.

Anyways, does anyone here know the rules regarding top goal scorer in Uefa. If more than 1 player has the same numbers of goals then who get the top goalscorer and if you can get me a link to prove that.

I am sure the player who played less minute get the top scorer award in Uefa...?

Just need to clear this up...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next