Mamad
Zees
Iceman
hrealmadrid
The Messiah
42 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer - Page 3 Empty Re: Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 am

Honestly the Kaiser should be honoured by this comparison.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer - Page 3 Empty Re: Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer

Post by harhar11 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:45 am

Freeza wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Maldini himself said that My heir is Ramos :coffee: .

So?:coffee: You were questioning piques comparison with beckenbauer, I never questioned the comparison of ramos with maldini(although maldini could defend unlike ramos smoking)

If you can't see why Pique is compared with beckenbauer and not ramos, then its not my problem :coffee:

Ramos can't defend? you have obviously never watched Ramos at CB :brickwall:

I thought that we were talking about when ramos played as a fb, a position where he is almost always at fault when real madrid concede a goal..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Ramos is good and all, but I'm not sure where this comparison comes from.

Haven't seen anyone fit to shine the Kaiser's boots, TBH. Then again, it's an extinct position.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 pm

No one in the world today is good enough to be compared to him, but Ramos has been great at CB this season. We play better as a team when he plays there not hard to see.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Thing is yes no one is good enough to compared to Kaiser, but Pique was compared on style not on quality......

Ramos doesnt compare on style or quality lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:19 pm

The Kaiser would be proud. The elegance of the man.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Won't be as proud as this.

The elegance. :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Terrible error lol

Can only laugh at these things. Hope nobody takes it too seriously, was just a bit of fun.

Anyway, as I said, Pique was compared to him for his style, not quality. Most of the time when modern players are, its on style not quality.

Ramos, I dont get it. Style-wise.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 pm

The Franchise wrote:Terrible error lol

Can only laugh at these things. Hope nobody takes it too seriously, was just a bit of fun.

Anyway, as I said, Pique was compared to him for his style, not quality. Most of the time when modern players are, its on style not quality.

Ramos, I dont get it. Style-wise.

Can't say I disagree.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 pm

I don't get what's so "lol" about this?

Marca compared him and they probably asked his opinion about it. Who does NOT think it's a honour to be compared with the Kaiser?

I'd have said the same thing. It is a honour.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:26 pm

omarish wrote:I don't get what's so "lol" about this?

Marca compared him and they probably asked his opinion about it. Who does NOT think it's a honour to be compared with the Kaiser?

I'd have said the same thing. It is a honour.

The comparison is the LOL thing not Ramos reaction.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:46 am

kevin nolan: its an honour to be compared to messi...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 am

cyberman wrote:kevin nolan: its an honour to be compared to messi...

He said it Laughing

Funnier to see Madrid fans try to defend him Laughing

Last edited by english_jewel on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:57 am

The Franchise wrote:

The Kaiser would be proud. The elegance of the man.
to be fair he did provide Raul with a cross that could only be described as pinpoint
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 am

Madrid fanboyism :facepalm:

If you have WC/great player in every line up, then why still 1 CDR :facepalm:

Face it:

Need new CB
Marcelo is weak defensively
Khedira not good enough
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 am

Grande_Milano wrote:

Barcelona.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Madrid fanboyism :facepalm:

Face it:

Need new CB
Khedira not good enough
I don't think you've seen enough of Khedira. He's one of the reasons we got that Copa Del Rey. His influence was sorely missed in the Champs League ties against Barca.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 am

Senor Penguin wrote:

Face it:

Need new CB
Khedira not good enough
I don't think you've seen enough of Khedira. He's one of the reasons we got that Copa Del Rey. His influence was sorely missed in the Champs League ties against Barca.

Yet, he the one who failed badly against Barca, and was the weak link. Rolling Eyes
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:19 am

Here's something Ironic...
Everyone here arguing that Ramos is crap, he's not fit to shine Beckenbauer's boot, blah blah blah is not older than, what, 25. So you were all born after 1986...
Beckenbauer's career started in '64 and ended in '83.
So, that means that none of you were actually old enough, or alive enough, to watch the Kaiser play.
Now I realise that you might have found one or two video clips on the internet.
Perhaps some of you have even been dedicated enough to download a full match or two. But, my guess is that none of you have actually see enough of Beckenbauer playing to actually have any clear idea of the ammount of talent that he possessed. Nor would you have any idea of his playing style.

So, basically all of your opinions are based one heresay, wikipedia articles and youtube...
So why are you all pretending like you know exactly what you're talking about?

None of the opinions expressed in this thread are any good. And most of you haven't even seen Ramos play at centre back.

You're glorified trolls...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

Face it:

Need new CB
Khedira not good enough

Yet, he the one who failed badly against Barca, and was the weak link. Rolling Eyes
What Barca match? The 5-0 one? Lol. Who played well in that one?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 am

Nobody is saying Ramos is bad :facepalm:
We are all tired that after any RM match/performance, forums are infested with "he is wc", "he is better"

-Marcelo somehow is best LB in the world :facepalm:
-Ramos a great CB, despite playing there temporarily, already put in wc category :facepalm:
-Benzema is better than Higuain, more over 1.5 season make him super duper genious striker :facepalm:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :brickwall:

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 am

Grande stop trolling.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 am

teamanarchy wrote:Here's something Ironic...
Everyone here arguing that Ramos is crap, he's not fit to shine Beckenbauer's boot, blah blah blah is not older than, what, 25. So you were all born after 1986...
So, that means that none of you were actually old enough, or alive enough, to watch the Kaiser play.
Perhaps some of you have even been dedicated enough to download a full match or two. But, my guess is that none of you have actually see enough of Beckenbauer playing to actually have any clear idea of the ammount of talent that he possessed. Nor would you have any idea of his playing style.

So, basically all of your opinions are based one heresay, wikipedia articles and youtube...

None of the opinions expressed in this thread are any good. And most of you haven't even seen Ramos play at centre back.

I understand what your saying TA and I understand you like Ramos, but come on now.

You can watch Beckenbauer in just highlight form to see what kind of quality he had. If you look at his quality for his era and then his acheivements...you cant compare them to Ramos, who isnt ever the best defender (let alone player) on just his team alone.

Beckenbauers quality is so clear (again, compared to his peers in his era) you dont need game after game of watching to see how talented he was.

If you want to throw out this comparision, then you could probably do it on the basis of it not being fair to debate across eras. But in terms of achievement, legacy and quality relative to his peers, its obviously laughable to compare them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:31 am

Mamad wrote:Grande stop trolling.

stop fueling these boring rm/barca topics, general section infested by them, pointless rants and arguments
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:35 am

Tell this to people like LM not me.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:44 am

The Franchise wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Here's something Ironic...

I understand what your saying TA and I understand you like Ramos, but come on now.

You can watch Beckenbauer in just highlight form to see what kind of quality he had. If you look at his quality for his era and then his acheivements...you cant compare them to Ramos, who isnt ever the best defender (let alone player) on just his team alone.

Beckenbauers quality is so clear (again, compared to his peers in his era) you dont need game after game of watching to see how talented he was.

If you want to throw out this comparision, then you could probably do it on the basis of it not being fair to debate across eras. But in terms of achievement, legacy and quality relative to his peers, its obviously laughable to compare them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmT6XNZK5M

What a quality world class player.
I mean, based on these video highlights he must be god.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next