Mamad
Zees
Iceman
hrealmadrid
The Messiah
42 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer - Page 6 Empty Re: Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer

Post by The Franchise Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 pm

teamanarchy wrote:No, I just figured that as a representative of the forum, and as somebody who is supposed to protect rather than break the rules of the forum, you should refrain from calling other posters retarded. I'm not offended, no, don't you worry... I just think that if I were to do the same thing, you would probably take my warning level down...
Are you not subject to the same rules?
And I did reply to your argument.
It's logically flawed. It's inconsistent.
You say we cannot base our opinion on Robinho on his YouTube clips and personal highlights, but we can do that for Beckenbauer...
It is basically what you said.
Or I tell you what, I'm sure I can find 3 or 4 games where Robinho performed really well. Full games. Then I'd be able to make the same judgement that you have for Beckenbauer...

Didnt call anyone retarded, I said the action was.

If you said what I said, no, I wouldnt take your warning level down. So again, whats the assumptions.

No, you didnt reply, you avoided it and pretended I broke a rule.

And no, I didnt say that at all so I dont know if you having reading difficulties or what.

I am done with this foolish arguement. Ramos isnt on his level in any way, shape or form and anyone with a pair of eyes, an internet connection and a functioning brain can see that.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer - Page 6 Empty Re: Sergio Ramos:'' It's an honour to be compared with Franz Beckenbauer

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:16 pm

And I never said Ramos is on his level.
If I did, quote me
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:36 pm

teamanarchy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:No, I just figured that as a representative of the forum, and as somebody who is supposed to protect rather than break the rules of the forum, you should refrain from calling other posters retarded. I'm not offended, no, don't you worry... I just think that if I were to do the same thing, you would probably take my warning level down...
You say we cannot base our opinion on Robinho on his YouTube clips and personal highlights, but we can do that for Beckenbauer...
Or I tell you what, I'm sure I can find 3 or 4 games where Robinho performed really well. Full games. Then I'd be able to make the same judgement that you have for Beckenbauer...

I have watch several Kaiser full matches and plus I have also watch numerous you-tube videos. He won different awards and cups that Ramos is yet to win and he was a sweeper not even a CB.

Just shout up already, you have no ideal of what you are talking about.
Speak to me in correct English and you might not come across as stupid

You are a bit retarded ain't you....?

Just to remind you this a football forum not an English class, no wonder you couldn't distinguished when someone said a retarded ideal from calling you a retarded person, but all the more you are quite retarded to not understand that everyone have English as their first language.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

I have watch several Kaiser full matches and plus I have also watch numerous you-tube videos. He won different awards and cups that Ramos is yet to win and he was a sweeper not even a CB.

Just shout up already, you have no ideal of what you are talking about.
Speak to me in correct English and you might not come across as stupid

You are a bit retarded ain't you....?

Just to remind you this a football forum not an English class, no wonder you couldn't distinguished when someone said a retarded ideal from calling you a retarded person, but all the more you are quite retarded to not understand that everyone have English as their first language.
Language medium of this forum is English.
Dunno what made you think otherwise...

Why are you constantly calling me retarded?
Is it because you have no argument? Or is it because you're insecure?

Anyways, I won't be getting into a pissing contest with you...
My intelligence is better used elsewhere.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:03 am

Lord Hades wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:To be fair... he was responding to a Marca article. And the point of his statement is not to say "look at me, I AM Beckenbauer!"
Rather, he was saying that it is an honour to be compared to him... Heaping the praise on Beckenbauer, rather than himself.

And also, Ramos is one hell of a centreback. There is barely anyone in the world right now who can be compared to him... Maldini and Puyol called him their heir...

He has be shiit as CB, the game against Bayern Gomez owned him all day.

Just to mention a few better CB.

Vidic, Subotic, Thiago Silva, Pique, Hummels, Howedes, Chiellini, Kompany, Boateng.

imo when he plays at cb he is better than the likes of howedes, subotic ,hummels, boateng and on par with the thiago silvas ,vidics.. but the thing is he has to play there consistently.. otherwise in all fairness he cant be called a great cb.. hope he plays there all l season and then i get to bump this thread at the end

oh btw you forgot to add pepe to that list Heart
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6