Albiceleste
S
Bellabong
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
38 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Are Italy the best of all time again? - Page 8 Empty Re: Are Italy the best of all time again?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

sciacca wrote:
che wrote:wow... i almost feel sorry for sciacca, it must be physically painful to be intellectually outmatched so much

Oh dear, I feel bad and physically painful for England who have gained nothing up until now, except one World Cup in 1966 :coffee:

Lol, I wonder why you even brought up England here.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Are Italy the best of all time again? - Page 8 Empty Re: Are Italy the best of all time again?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
sciacca wrote:
che wrote:wow... i almost feel sorry for sciacca, it must be physically painful to be intellectually outmatched so much

Oh dear, I feel bad and physically painful for England who have gained nothing up until now, except one World Cup in 1966 :coffee:

Lol, I wonder why you even brought up England here.

Saw the England Flag :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:40 pm

sciacca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:First of all.... The comments between Italian and German cars are hilarious as reading the criticism of Italian cars is fallacious and laughable. (especially on the 458.

BTW, Veyron is simply the fastest car in the world and no where near the best.
PS: Bugatti was originally an Italian company.

But I don't wanna waste time here.

On topic: Guys, go easy on Sciacca as I have noticed he is usually a calm and composed poster with some great and insightful posts. But, when it comes to a topic of anything Italian he tends to be very reactive and impulsive as this is usually a side of effect of dyslexia. Leonardo Da Vinci had dyslexia and was known to think incoherently when provoked from his hothead temper. Mason Dyson possesses the same thing has trouble in comprehension of reading as especially when overworked (quoted by him).
Now Sciacca here has posted all to many times today as I'm sure after his break he will think lucid and coherently and respond equally well to the patient VivaStPaul. I know these effects as dyslexia is common to displace your comprehension negatively if not controlled.

PS: I am not dyslexic but am a Synesthete

What's more ridiculous is to claim Germans compare to us when it comes to cars, all they do is steal our ideas and brands. Take Lambo for example, now owned by Volkswagon. Bugatti, I already mentioned they were originally Italian, but it was ignored for some odd reason. Plain and simple, there is no German car that is the 'best'.

Bah, I have to agree I do react a lot on it, but I like it as I have a lot of pride and passion for the Azzurri. My avatar and signature say it pretty much. But some of you need to understand, Germany are one of our biggest rivals, so it is normal for me to take this issue seriously as many other Italians do. All I can say is, nobody can deny that Italy and Germany always have the best of games even during friendlies. And the game in 2006 will be always in my memory as one of the past fixtures in my life time, but anyways If anyone got offended, I apologize...

Eivindo wrote:what about Abate?

What about him? He wasn't called up as usual, so there's nothing to discuss about him :coffee:

Toffer Harley wrote:first of all i celebrate mole for opening this topic, cauz he has a great sense of humor. secondly i just feel sad for all these italy-random-hype clowns investing so much time in these ridiculous discussions ( as they perceive it ). it's a dilemma really.

Read the post above.

baresi wrote:
Simple best RB in Italy, and should have been called up for the NT.

Should be as he deserves it, not the best in Italy YET, and for now a call up is NOT needed for Abate.

I was kinda just trolling, trying to impose Abateism on everyone. albino But he is the best player in the world no doubt. :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Hmm, I see :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 pm

This should probably be bumped due to hilarity, especially because of the cars-discussion.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Mercedes is the best luxury car there is!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:46 pm

i'm with audi
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:24 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:This should probably be bumped due to hilarity, especially because of the cars-discussion.

Your right the hilarity that German cars can even be compared to Italian cars, not to mention love stealing our brands, I wonder why. Oh by the way how's Mercedes Benz doing in F1? Not so good... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:This should probably be bumped due to hilarity, especially because of the cars-discussion.

Your right the hilarity that German cars can even be compared to Italian cars, not to mention love stealing our brands, I wonder why. Oh by the way how's Mercedes Benz doing in F1? Not so good... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8