Thimmy
El Gunner
McAgger
27 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 3 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 26, 2022 1:12 pm

The transfer is stalling because PSG is now in the mix and Monaco clearly likes what they are offering.

Knowing Perez, he will never be bullied into paying more than what he thinks a player is worth.

If Monaco wants €80m+ for Tchouameni, I think we all know where he's going to be playing next season.

I just thought that the player had a say in it (Like Bale for instance when United offered Spurs more than Madrid but they ended up selling him to Madrid nevertheless).

This of course assuming he wants Madrid. We could also be wrong about that.

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 26, 2022 1:52 pm

We have more chance of competing in a bidding war for Bellingham against the English clubs than against Kylian Qatar St Germain tbh

If he goes to QSG we should go all out for Bellingham
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 26, 2022 2:00 pm

Myesyats wrote:Time to accept we both won't beat Oil until some systemic change is done. I dont rate Tchou that high but getting Mbappe would mean decade of dominance for RM for sure.  Both these players are not Barca type, you targets are usually way different.

Tbh I'm more worried about the appointment of Luis Campos than their financial strength. This move for Tchouaméni is in line with the bonehead sucker Football Manager decisions that they've been making all these years. They're only interested in Ligue 1 players after they start generating international hype and their asking price has skyrocketed. Unless Tchou holds firm, Monaco is going to fleece them.

Sign Kanté after his breakout season with Caen? Nope. Throw ridiculous sums of money at him (and get turned down) after his success with Leicester and Chelsea? Yes! The same can be said about how they approached Fabinho, Dembele, and now Tchou. They're never positioned to sign these players at the right time and for reasonable amounts of money when they're right there under their nose. And let's not even talk about how they've mismanaged their youth products.

I can see Luis Campos fixing all of this if they give him full power.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 26, 2022 2:05 pm

PSG didn't "hijack" Neymar, they paid the minimum release clause of 250 mil which was and is still such an insane transfer.

I don't blame Monaco at all, get the most bang for your buck and all that nor would I be all hateful if PSG get through but I hope Perez and Madrid does not pay above 80 mil for the lad.

Legit great talent but not only that is way too much, I wouldn't want to put so much pressure on a young man whose transfer value ain't that far off from Ronaldo's.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu May 26, 2022 2:05 pm

This is the same "my dick is bigger than everyone's" game Khalafi played with Barça 4 years ago. First Barça tried to poach away Verratti with the Italian seemingly interested in the move. Khalafi was enraged and Neymar was signed consequently. Of course QSG were already interested in Neymar but going all out on him was a power move to show he won't get bullied by football's old guard. He is doing the same with Madrid and Tchouameni.

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 3 Ceferi10
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 26, 2022 2:25 pm

Khelaifi can't poach our players so he starts going after our targets

We should just leak that we are after Maguire tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 26, 2022 2:27 pm

It's not really the same. Tchou is not a Madrid player, nor was Mbappé. Neymar was a Barça player and PSG took him away.

Now do you think PSG can take away a Madrid player that Madrid themselves don't want him to go? Not going to say impossible, but it's highly unlikely.

What I will say though is that Khelaifi is definitely still enraged about the Mbappé saga, and since he can't poach a Madrid player, he will try to hijack Madrid transfer targets.

Case in point, you have Tchou. They had never showed a real interest in him prior to the Madrid rumors. Now, they have joined the race and seem to be the favorites to land him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 26, 2022 3:44 pm

farfan wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Time to accept we both won't beat Oil until some systemic change is done. I dont rate Tchou that high but getting Mbappe would mean decade of dominance for RM for sure.  Both these players are not Barca type, you targets are usually way different.

Tbh I'm more worried about the appointment of Luis Campos than their financial strength. This move for Tchouaméni is in line with the bonehead sucker Football Manager decisions that they've been making all these years. They're only interested in Ligue 1 players after they start generating international hype and their asking price has skyrocketed. Unless Tchou holds firm, Monaco is going to fleece them.

Sign Kanté after his breakout season with Caen? Nope. Throw ridiculous sums of money at him (and get turned down) after his success with Leicester and Chelsea? Yes! The same can be said about how they approached Fabinho, Dembele, and now Tchou. They're never positioned to sign these players at the right time and for reasonable amounts of money when they're right there under their nose. And let's not even talk about how they've mismanaged their youth products.

I can see Luis Campos fixing all of this if they give him full power.

Dude you might be right.

Le Parisien just reports that PSG won't sign Dembele because Campos doesnt want him. Smart move
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 28, 2022 11:09 am

Just did some youtube scouting.

He's an elite ball winner. He's very good at interceptions, heading, tackling, and has a great engine on him. This makes him a beast when it comes to winning 50/50 situations. No wonder Klopp wanted him.

On the ball, he seems tidy, although not really anything special. He's good at shielding the ball and using his strength to shrug off the opposition. Seems progressive on the ball and is capable of switching it to different flanks. Plays pretty simple on the ball, and doesn't take too much time on it preferring to play with two touches. Doesn't seem like someone who has any capability of controlling the tempo.

Though he doesn't really strike me as a lone 6 kind of DM. He moves way too much. His positioning is very ball orientated, so I imagine he might leave gaps in the middle if he was to play there. He plays in a double pivot at Monaco. Honestly seems more of a Kante type than Casemiro.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat May 28, 2022 11:14 am

Though this new look Madrid is shaping up to be the most athletic side in football.

They signed one of the most athletic CB's in Rudiger.

Their future midfield consists of Valverde, Camavinga, and Tchoaumeni.

They got Vinicius flying on the wing...imagine if they had added Mbappe to that or if they had kept Theo and Hakimi Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2022 11:51 am

It's long overdue that we started moving on from our unathletic midfield. Their lack of athleticism has nearly stifled Vinicius who has noone to pass to when he gets past players.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 28, 2022 12:13 pm

@Cas, Madrid still hasn't signed him yet. PSG is trying to hijack the deal and is reportedly offering €100m. Madrid is refusing to even meet Monaco's €80m asking price.

He's a beast, I hope we end up signing him nonetheless.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 28, 2022 8:53 pm

If Madrid offer 80 million, they get Tchouameni... but not for less.  There's a player/club handshake agreement that's called "bon de sortie" in France.  The club and player agree to a sum where, if matched, the player can go to any club that meets that number.  But if that number is not met, then the club has the right to refuse the transfer or propose someone else.

That's what Tchouameni has with Monaco...  and the number is 80 million.  These agreements are very respected and never broken (that I know of), hence the reason that exit clauses are moot in France.

PSG doesn't give these automatically btw.  Players know that coming in...  so it shouldn't be a surprise. Even managers have it. That's why Carlo was able to break his contract and go to Madrid. After that, PSG stopped the practice.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 28, 2022 8:56 pm

@farfan... money is not even a concern for PSG.  So 50, 80, 100 million... it's almost irrelevant.  The issue is how they've built the team over the past 5 years.  Just signing names.  Long gone are the days of signing kids like Verrati, promoting Rabiot, Lo Celso, Matuidi, etc.

Bad scouting too with overpaying for Kehrer, Diallo, etc.

Tchouameni would be one that actually makes sense from a team standpoint.  The holding mids at PSG are straight awful.

Luis Campos is an elite elite scout.  So they're not going to make nonsense signings like they have in the past from a talent standpoint... and like you said, they're going to get players before they're hyped with him.  He just knows how to assess talent and team build.  Amazing what he did at Monaco and Lille.  People forget that he was the architect of both the Monaco and Lille teams that beat PSG for the Ligue 1 title.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 31, 2022 5:45 pm

Marca is writing articles with information picked out their arse as a FYI
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 31, 2022 11:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:Marca is writing articles with information picked out their arse as a FYI

Yeah, so much so that your ‘parisien’ has picked up the story saying signing to be done tomorrow morning, affraid
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:23 am

So overvalued.

80-100M for a ball winner rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:02 am

futbol_bill wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Marca is writing articles with information picked out their arse as a FYI

Yeah, so much so that your ‘parisien’ has picked up the story saying signing to be done tomorrow morning,  affraid

Moreso the "Madrid refuse to pay the 80 million asking price" and then "it will only get to 80 million after bonuses".

It's 80 million + bonuses.  Always has been.  That whole narrative is just pure fantasy by Marca... like their Mbappe narrative. Or the Bill "the deal was done in January" narrative....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:15 am

So Mpaypals project is going south Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:41 am

What's the fee? I'm reading Perez has amped up to 100m because PSG jacked up the price Very Happy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:23 pm

Most our recent acquisitions have been free agents. I think paying 100ME is acceptable for one of the most sought after youngsters. Eventhough it's not what I would've done. We begged to move on from KCM and that's exactly what we are doing now

He turned down Mbapay despite him trying to convince him to sign for QSG.

That's the second young midfielder we have gotten over them after Camavinga

They'll wipe their tears by buying out Gavi lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 pm

PSG didn't go after Camavinga... Rennes was begging them to pay more than Real Madrid but they passed. Bad decision in retrospect. But they felt he didn't have a place with Wijnaldum coming in and Verratti there.

It's one thing to win a player when both teams are bidding competitively... it's another when one team isn't bidding.

Mbappe and Tchouameni are proper battles by the two clubs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:56 pm

Bs, french media were all over it saying we beat them to him. And Wijnaldum was already there last season. They have been after midfielders for a long time. Tried to poach Casemiro from us etc. Only pesteros choose QSG over other teams when they are up and coming or in their primes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:06 pm

Peseteros...

Real Madrid, fans or otherwise, calling anyone that is beyond hypocrisy.  We falsed the transfer and wage markets for decades lol.  Now that Real Madrid can't outbid and outpay everyone... cry wolf?  lol.

I hope PSG, City and all these newbies beat the living shit out of entitled arrogant clubs.  Well deserved.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:31 pm

I don't think any of us mind getting outbid by clubs who either generate their own money or get it from their owner. In the past, we got outbid by clubs like United, Chelsea and even Barça. That's fair game.

What we don't like is for a club to have an entire state behind it because that's unfair by any metric under the sun.

If you actually gave two shits about justice, you would actually be just as revolted by it as we are. And I actually think you would be revolted if PSG weren't a French club.

As for PSG, I say let them have their moment. Qatar will not stay there forever, I hope you realize that. And when they leave, PSG will be left with an earth-shattering wage bill and a net spend that far outweighs their revenues and they will go back to fighting relegation.

As for clubs like Madrid and all the others, they will continue to stay where they are because you will never see them make the grave mistake of letting an entire state swallow them whole and spit out their bones.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:49 pm

To circle back to Tchou, I like him a lot. I think he has the potential to become world class, but there is no way in hell he's worth €100m or even the initially reported €80m.

If Monaco is adamant to not bring their asking price down to a reasonable amount, Madrid should put an end to the negotiations. Tchouameni then can either wait until 2024 to join Madrid or go to PSG now. Either way, I wish him good luck.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next