Aurelien Tchouameni

+23
BarrileteCosmico
BarcaLearning
Hapless_Hans
Mr Nick09
Blue
The Madrid One
Clutch
danyjr
futbol_bill
S
Doc
farfan
sportsczy
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
Perucho21
Lord Awesome
Myesyats
Casciavit
Helmer
Thimmy
El Gunner
McAgger
27 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:21 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Yeah, it’s serious but I am overcoming it. Expect to be back home in 2 days. I should have avoided GL in here, but I feel I have to respond to that hypocrite Sports with all his trolling

I'm sorry to hear, but I'm glad you're overcoming it. I wish you a speedy recovery. Stay strong!

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6538
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Clutch Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:100m for a dm lol
rather have this issue than yours lol

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 642
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:26 pm

We can produce better mids for lunch money at la masia
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 16990
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:28 pm

Feels like when barca signed dembele after neymat left
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Nivash Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:We can produce better mids for lunch money at la masia
 Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Fc-barcelona-v-levante-ud-laliga-santander-1020x646

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by farfan Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:00 am

Myesyats wrote:We can produce better mids for lunch money at la masia


That Alena-Puig double-pivot should take over the world any day now.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5342
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Clutch Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:37 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Feels like when barca signed dembele after neymat left
except no one left

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 642
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Clutch Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:39 am

Myesyats wrote:We can produce better mids for lunch money at la masia
you guys do not even have lunch money atm. I hope the GoFundMe camp nou tour goes well

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 642
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:43 am

Clutch wrote:
Myesyats wrote:We can produce better mids for lunch money at la masia
you guys do not even have lunch money atm. I hope the GoFundMe camp nou tour goes well

Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20636
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:43 am

Clutch wrote:you guys do not even have lunch money atm.

Enough to embarrass you in your own stadium anyway, not bad for a transitional season

after CR left, you ended with 68 points and 1/16 exit, you forget these seasons man.

We'll see end-of-summer what changes can be made
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 16990
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:57 am

Atleti and Barca can link arms celebrating their wins against us this season Laughing God knows that's the only wins they'll get for a long time so enjoy it.

Ronaldo left at the back of threepeat and having won the double the previous season. Messi left Barca while being a CL knockout flop, not winning the league the previous 2 seasons and getting worse as the years went by, and not scoring in the clasico since Vinicius was playing with balls made of socks in the favela. Of course we'd struggle to replace his goals at first. Didn't help that we hired 2 average coaches to take us into a new era. Took what, 1 season and we were back contending for trophies again and competing in the CL.

Barca are far from that level. I mean they celebrate making top 4 (not kidding) instead of being furious with themselves for being in that position to begin with. They have as much money as Amber Heard aka none and want to spend beyond their means yet again.

We on the other hand are quietly going about replacing our midfield 3 who'll be ready to dominate for seasons to come so that we are not left in the same position as when Ronaldo left abruptly.

100ME for us is pocketchange. It's not ideal to pay that much for a CDM but we are living in a climate where we are up against QSG and their lapdog Uefa. No other team has this animosity with QSG apart from Barca so they'll try to steal all our targets since they can't steal our players who've all got billion euro buyout clauses.

I've no doubt in my mind they'll rival us for Haaland by throwing 300ME at City since we'll be in for an attacker in the near future. I am happy they aren't able to strengthen their weak area with the 2 players they were desperate to get. The only ones left now are DeJong, Pogba and Isco Laughing Ici c'est Paris indeed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23432
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Clutch Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:20 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Clutch wrote:you guys do not even have lunch money atm.

Enough to embarrass you in your own stadium anyway, not bad for a transitional season

after CR left, you ended with 68 points and 1/16 exit, you forget these seasons man.

We'll see end-of-summer what changes can be made
The changes that need to be made is the change in Laportas pockets. That's the focus for now. All the other stuff is irrelevant

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 642
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:46 pm

Madrid fans when Haaland and Mbappe turned them down:

"we cannoh afford them we cannoh compete"

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 0_Pep2PNG

Madrid fans after spending 100M on a ball-winner with ZERO European experience:

"100M for us is pocket change"
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8976
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:54 pm

You think we are competing with teams that play on a level playing field????

We are competing with teams that create ghost contracts and jobs to their employees and can continually throw around money without feeling the repercussions.

QSG trying to compete with us is so pathetic. They are basically giving players enormous power and make them billionnaires at the tender age of 25. They pay their players to be nice ffs rofl

While we continue to add to our trophy collection



Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23432
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Doc Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Hala (and anyone else who things that way) obviously is still snorting that UCL victory as 100 million is not pocket change. At all. That is a lot of money for any club not named PSG and even self, I feel some poor accountant probably losing his shit with the wastefulness.

As for La Masia graduates being as good as Tchouameni, I'm sure there is but clearly those are hidden gems as none currently exist at the moment.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15697
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:09 pm

Casciavit wrote:Madrid fans after spending 100M on a ball-winner with ZERO European experience:

"100M for us is pocket change"

Nope, not all of us. Some of us think the fee is way too high and the kid, though very talented, certainly doesn't deserve it as of yet.

€100m for Madrid is a huge sum that can only be had if the club saves up for two straight seasons. For PSG, however, it's what their Emir carries around as pocket change.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6538
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:18 pm

What’s missing from this discussion is where the 100m plus whatever is spent on RW/backup to Benz. It’s the money that was painfully saved for 2 years that was to be used for Mbappe and or Haaland. Actually if Mbappe hadn’t suckered Flo, we would probably have Haaland and not having this discussion. If you recall Flo said several times, we can’t reenforce other position unless we do sales. So what did he do to compete? He started to look at talent with no or low transfer fees aka Rudgier. Remember the issue isn’t salary dollars, it’s transfer fees
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5816
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Atleti and Barca can link arms celebrating their wins against us this season Laughing God knows that's the only wins they'll get for a long time so enjoy it.

Ronaldo left at the back of threepeat and having won the double the previous season. Messi left Barca while being a CL knockout flop, not winning the league the previous 2 seasons and getting worse as the years went by, and not scoring in the clasico since Vinicius was playing with balls made of socks in the favela. Of course we'd struggle to replace his goals at first. Didn't help that we hired 2 average coaches to take us into a new era. Took what, 1 season and we were back contending for trophies again and competing in the CL.

Barca are far from that level. I mean they celebrate making top 4 (not kidding) instead of being furious with themselves for being in that position to begin with. They have as much money as Amber Heard aka none and want to spend beyond their means yet again.

We on the other hand are quietly going about replacing our midfield 3 who'll be ready to dominate for seasons to come so that we are not left in the same position as when Ronaldo left abruptly.

100ME for us is pocketchange. It's not ideal to pay that much for a CDM but we are living in a climate where we are up against QSG and their lapdog Uefa. No other team has this animosity with QSG apart from Barca so they'll try to steal all our targets since they can't steal our players who've all got billion euro buyout clauses.

I've no doubt in my mind they'll rival us for Haaland by throwing 300ME at City since we'll be in for an attacker in the near future. I am happy they aren't able to strengthen their weak area with the 2 players they were desperate to get. The only ones left now are DeJong, Pogba and Isco Laughing Ici c'est Paris indeed

Couldnt be more off the mark, this post

That CL win was a fluke too, you were better than none of the teams you faced and you know it

Very unpleasant to watch your brand of futbol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 16990
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:39 pm

You don't get lucky beating PSG, Chelsea, City and Liverpool all in a row, with 3 of those being 2 legged ties and none of them going to PKs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20636
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:40 pm

Your brand of football is equally unpleasant but the difference is ours win trophies, yours get you into Europa league losing to nobodies. The name of the game is to « win », not to please philosophy football warriors
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31583
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:46 pm

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Atleti and Barca can link arms celebrating their wins against us this season Laughing God knows that's the only wins they'll get for a long time so enjoy it.

Ronaldo left at the back of threepeat and having won the double the previous season. Messi left Barca while being a CL knockout flop, not winning the league the previous 2 seasons and getting worse as the years went by, and not scoring in the clasico since Vinicius was playing with balls made of socks in the favela. Of course we'd struggle to replace his goals at first. Didn't help that we hired 2 average coaches to take us into a new era. Took what, 1 season and we were back contending for trophies again and competing in the CL.

Barca are far from that level. I mean they celebrate making top 4 (not kidding) instead of being furious with themselves for being in that position to begin with. They have as much money as Amber Heard aka none and want to spend beyond their means yet again.

We on the other hand are quietly going about replacing our midfield 3 who'll be ready to dominate for seasons to come so that we are not left in the same position as when Ronaldo left abruptly.

100ME for us is pocketchange. It's not ideal to pay that much for a CDM but we are living in a climate where we are up against QSG and their lapdog Uefa. No other team has this animosity with QSG apart from Barca so they'll try to steal all our targets since they can't steal our players who've all got billion euro buyout clauses.

I've no doubt in my mind they'll rival us for Haaland by throwing 300ME at City since we'll be in for an attacker in the near future. I am happy they aren't able to strengthen their weak area with the 2 players they were desperate to get. The only ones left now are DeJong, Pogba and Isco Laughing Ici c'est Paris indeed

Couldnt be more off the mark, this post

That CL win was a fluke too, you were better than none of the teams you faced and you know it

Very unpleasant to watch your brand of futbol


Your posts are nothing but envy lately. I can understand Your frustration. No money to do anything substantial and us already putting together a new team to dominate for a long time. Your putting too much stock in your big win that was a nothing game for us. You could say on paper all of the last four teams were rated higher, but it is futbol after all, it’s what happens on the field that counts and we did beat all 4 of them. You could also say doing it once was a fluke but not when it happen 4 times. Style has nothing to do with it. Remember Mourinho’s Inter CL victory over Barca. Barca was rated the better, looked better, but in the end they couldn’t score and Inter ended up being the better team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5816
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:55 pm

I actually have a way to qualify our "luck".  They're called Courtois and Benzema.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20636
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:37 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Your brand of football is equally unpleasant but the difference is ours win trophies, yours get you into Europa league losing to nobodies.  

You could have the squad of Everton or the Galacticos squad and you still play the same way so this point makes no sense, not expecting much more though.

The name of the game is to win, but what of winning if the entire season you dont watch the games cause you play like shit Laughing I want to be entertained, not suffer through mud and feces to lift up a trophy one evening and then go back into the mud again. You've become what you hate the most, Atletico de Madrid. These recent signings prove it aswell, Cama, Fifi and Tchou Tchoo are great donkeys that can retain the ball and hoof it forward successfully.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 16990
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Clutch Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:01 am

Imagine saying benz and modric are not entertaining to watch

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 642
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:40 am

Myesyats talking about style when all his team does is cross with donkeys like Dembele and Traore Laughing are you guys still going to sub in defenders to see out leads against the Alaves' of the world next season Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23432
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:25 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Myesyats talking about style when all his team does is cross with donkeys like Dembele and Traore Laughing are you guys still going to sub in defenders to see out leads against the Alaves' of the world next season Laughing
>>
Myesyats wrote:You could have the squad of Everton or the Galacticos squad and you still play the same way
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 16990
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 7 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum