Thimmy
El Gunner
McAgger
27 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 8 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:25 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Myesyats talking about style when all his team does is cross with donkeys like Dembele and Traore Laughing are you guys still going to sub in defenders to see out leads against the Alaves' of the world next season Laughing
>>
Myesyats wrote:You could have the squad of Everton or the Galacticos squad and you still play the same way

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:21 am

It looks like Mysyats has lost touch of reality!

He doesn’t recognize that this Barca team is no where close to older Barca teams in style nor effectiveness.

He doesn’t get that winning is everything in fútbol.

He doesn’t understand the dire financial shape that his club is in

And therefore he is reduced to his envy driven stupid posts.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:41 am

Tito is right, if it's not official, it's not done yet. But it looks like the kid is coming. We will see.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:37 pm

futbol_bill wrote:He doesn’t recognize that this Barca team is no where close to older Barca teams in style nor effectiveness..

I do and that's exactly my point.

You provide an example of a season where a young inexperienced coach came in midseason with no financial backing because of the crisis as proof that Barca's style is as shit as Madrid's.

Yes, dear friends, all it took is for our ex-president to drive us into 1.5 billion of debt to lower ourselves to your style of play.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:17 pm

Why do you and other Barça fans think you get to define what's entertaining? Laughing Madrid's KO stage games this year were extremely fun to watch for fans and neutrals alike. I'll take that over your sideways handball passing any day of the week.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:19 pm

About half our players have 1 less CL as your entire history Laughing

This is hardly the only time Barca have been in this state. It seems to be a common feature lol

Can't wait to see Pedri, Gavi and Ansu tiki taka their way to a top 3 finish Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:54 pm

Mysyats, I’ll give you another example. Our NT in a 6 year period won 2 Euros and 1 WC. They were entertaining, controlling and winning. Even then some people didn’t like the tiki taca approach. Then they lost Villa, and could longer score. That scoring ability has not returned and as a result they are no longer effective and most say boring. Two coaches have try to alter the tactics, but even though they are getting chances, they still can’t score.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:09 pm

The arrogance of Barca fans is to always try to define what’s entertaining and what’s not. That’s the only area where they assume absolutely supremacy, regardless football results (which they will happily argue are not important when they don’t win anything). So they won’t argue that your team is worse than them because of trophy count which is actually a tangible measure of success, they will simply argue that you don’t play « well » enough… it’s kind of mad but they have become experts at this. Soon as I see a Barca fan talking about style of play when they have to open their stadium to officiate wedding in hope that they bank enough money to pursue trophies, I just laugh and I’m out rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:49 pm

At no point in time did I claim that results aren't important  though or did I? Read with comprehension

Literally the entire season you've complained in your section that players need to be dropped because you play like shit and get dominated, some of you didnt tune into games because "same shit different day", but then you somehow shit-house your way to a CL win by last-minute goals and Conetois heroics and suddenly don't care that the entire season was nearly unwatchable Laughing

CL is decided by thin margins and you could've easily been eliminated in 1/16 already. And then again. Then you've all conceded defeat but somehow Rodrygo nicked 2 goals in 2 minutes even though it didn't look like it at all until minute 89. This is football.

Then you say scoring 2 goals in 2 dying minutes isn't lucky? How often does that happen? That's luck and happenstance. You didnt look like scoring. 1 goal in added minutes happens very rarely let alone 2, I want to see stats on that.

Or geting a handball penalty in ET, or Missi missing crucial penalty (that actually happens a lot Laughing)

Anyway for some reason this argument somehow evolved to this from 100m being ridiculous for a donkey DM with average passing but good ball retention. Which it is.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:At no point in time did I claim that results aren't important  though or did I? Read with comprehension

Literally the entire season you've complained in your section that players need to be dropped because you play like shit and get dominated, some of you didnt tune into games because "same shit different day", but then you somehow shit-house your way to a CL win by last-minute goals and Conetois heroics and suddenly don't care that the entire season was nearly unwatchable Laughing

CL is decided by thin margins and you could've easily been eliminated in 1/16 already. And then again. Then you've all conceded defeat but somehow Rodrygo nicked 2 goals in 2 minutes even though it didn't look like it at all until minute 89. This is football.

Then you say scoring 2 goals in 2 dying minutes isn't lucky? How often does that happen? That's luck and happenstance. You didnt look like scoring. 1 goal in added minutes happens very rarely let alone 2, I want to see stats on that.

Or geting a handball penalty in ET, or Missi missing crucial penalty (that actually happens a lot Laughing)

Anyway for some reason this argument somehow evolved to this from 100m being ridiculous for a donkey DM with average passing but good ball retention. Which it is.

Your posts are now boring, envious and ridiculous. Time to start ignoring. They certainly are not adding anything to discussion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:23 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Mysyats, I’ll give you another example. Our NT in a 6 year period won 2 Euros and 1 WC. They were entertaining, controlling and winning. Even then some people didn’t like the tiki taca approach. Then they lost Villa, and could longer score. That scoring ability has not returned and as a result they are no longer effective and most say boring. Two coaches have try to alter the tactics, but even though they are getting chances, they still can’t score.

The current Spain is much more entertaining than the champions that played tiki taka. That was some of the most mind numbing stuff. At least Luis Enrique's teams win or lose can be exciting.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:30 pm

farfan wrote:Why do you and other Barça fans think you get to define what's entertaining? Laughing Madrid's KO stage games this year were extremely fun to watch for fans and neutrals alike. I'll take that over your sideways handball passing any day of the week.

This is correct.

Speaking as someone who's team they beat in the final Madrid put out one of the most glorious wins in recent history, if not since Mourinho's Inter in '10.

Carlo's Madrid are not fun to watch but the innards of their win was spectacular if not very fun and deserved and bar some renaissance via Xavi, Barça fans aren't in a place to talk about much given they flopped hard at the end of the season (yes, like LFC).

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:15 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Your posts are now boring, envious and ridiculous. Time to start ignoring. They certainly are not adding anything to discussion.
Likewise, the amount of times I had to read that barca cant afford someone is mind bending, and is organizing weddings to survive till the end of the month (which has been a thing for years)

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The arrogance of Barca fans is to always try to define what’s entertaining and what’s not. That’s the only area where they assume absolutely supremacy, regardless football results (which they will happily argue are not important when they don’t win anything). So they won’t argue that your team is worse than them because of trophy count which is actually a tangible measure of success, they will simply argue that you don’t play « well » enough… it’s kind of mad but they have become experts at this. Soon as I see a Barca fan talking about style of play when they have to open their stadium to officiate wedding in hope that they bank enough money to pursue trophies, I just laugh and I’m out rofl

You motherfucker, you killed me with that part rofl rofl rofl rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:01 pm

Barcaforum is a world class manufacturer of frauds, just like la masia tbh

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:27 pm

Barcelona and Atletico's rigid identities (i.e.,tiki taka and "poor" but hard working and gritty, respectively) are both, in part, defense mechanisms that the clubs and their fan bases have developed throughout the years to justify, rationalize, and protect their own existence, sense of worth, and pride. It's hard to rival the club who's identity for all intents and purposes is all consuming.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:44 pm

He's been pretty terrible these past two NT games I must say... it's June and it's been a long season. But still, he's just making poor decisions with the ball all over the place. Been the first sub in both games and deservedly so...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:46 pm

I don't know why Camavinga doesn't get a chance. All these other players are side ways passing merchants. Cama at least takes a chance and tries to be vertical.

I thought Tcho was alright but he's suffering from the same problem we have with Casemiro. He needs a guy next to him who does all the creating.

Didn't think Diaby played any good either. Nkunku turned this game on its head with his sub. All the other players were pretty poor
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:He's been pretty terrible these past two NT games I must say... it's June and it's been a long season. But still, he's just making poor decisions with the ball all over the place. Been the first sub in both games and deservedly so...

I've watched these games and Kamara was the bright spot especially in terms of passing and I cant believe gerrard picked him up for free insteaed of Man Utd or any other bigger team

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:56 pm

Mbappe turned the game on its head loooool.  Come on man.  Don't let hate blind you like that.

And unless you're already on NT previously, Deschamps won't call a new players that's not a regular at club level. That's the issue with Camavinga. He is better than Kamara and Rabiot easily.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mbappe turned the game on its head loooool. Come on man. Don't let hate blind you like that.
No he didn't. Apart from his goal and his missed chance Mbappe was just turning the ball over left, right and center and couldn't dribble past a cone. Nkunku put thay bll on a platter for him. Was all round the pitch linking with everyone and created his 1v1 with a beautiful 1-2 with Benzema. Mbappe like the rest was underwhelming
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mbappe turned the game on its head loooool. Come on man. Don't let hate blind you like that.
No he didn't. Apart from his goal and his missed chance Mbappe was just turning the ball over left, right and center and couldn't dribble past a cone. Nkunku put thay bll on a platter for him. Was all round the pitch linking with everyone and created his 1v1 with a beautiful 1-2 with Benzema. Mbappe like the rest was underwhelming

loooooooooooooooool.

Nkunku was good too. But Mbappe was the superstar. Absolutely no doubt about that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:02 pm

No he wasn't. Tell what he did?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:03 pm

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:06 pm

I can't see the video

You can write exactly what you think he did well. Nevermind things that made him the standout performer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:07 pm

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender