McAgger
27 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Aurelien Tchouameni - Page 5 Empty Re: Aurelien Tchouameni

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:23 pm

What I know is few things about Flo.

1. There is never only one choice.
2. He refuses to overpay to what is a reasonable market price.
3. He is already looking at market for players either out of contract or on their last year of contract. And yes there and at least one midfielder on the list in Fabián plus there is the possibility of keeping Caballos.
4., Carlo already has 5 starting mids that he’ll have to rotate. The 6th one or even 7th doesn’t have to be a starter at least for this year.
5. he is trying to use the Mbappe money wisely not overpaying for not allowing anyone to force the club, at least enough for next season.

There are a couple of other factors this year,
1 the schedule is full,  that Carlo has asked Flo for a full squad

2 there is the issue of home grown players and they need at least 2 more to meet the quota.

PS, it must really piss you off that Carlo has influence over signings, something that Zidane never got!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:18 pm

carlo has influence over signings?  since when??  lol

Anyhow, a new team has emerged for Tchouameni... Chelsea.  The new ownership is actually far wealthier than Abramovich.  Difference is that they're business people.  Todd Boehly himself is no slouch... but my guess is that he has Guggenheim backing him as well.

My question is how many holding mids does Chelsea need?  Granted, Kante is getting old and injury prone.  Jorginho is not that good to begin with and he's 30 too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:51 pm

The new ownership may be rich but they are not going to sink 1.5 billions into the club as personal loan like Abra just to see them win…

So what’s the argument? Sports trying to say “be patient” and Bill jumping the gun?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:23 pm

Yeah... the argument started with Mbappe.  Bill said it was a done deal in January and I mentioned that respected French media were not saying that at all.  I said that both a PSG renewal and Liverpool were very much being talked about.

Then Mbappe signed with PSG and Madrid fans called him everything under the sun... including a liar, turncoat, and mercenary (the latter two are ridiculous since he's a PSG player)... and I got angry and started trolling Madrid fans lol.  I'm also not a fan of Flo due to his nonsense Super League tbh.  And Mbappe got a boatload of money, huge powers, hero status in France AND PSG is not some small club.  Not to mention the political pressure from France and Qatar prior to World Cup.  So signing a 3-year deal to stay wasn't crazy at all under the circumstances.  Would like to see anyone here walk away from an extra 100 million.

Brings us to Tchouameni... I mentioned that Monaco isn't the type of club to sell cheap, there's a lot of demand for this kid, and the concept of "bon de sortie".  Since exit clauses are illegal in France, clubs and players have handshake agreements where a club agrees to sell a player if the minimum price is met.  For Tchouameni, it's 80 million.  So unless Monaco wants to sell cheaper to Real Madrid (highly unlikely), Tchouameni's not coming.

Bottom line... Real Madrid and its fans feel like their royalty and the football world needs to get down on both knees to them.  When that doesn't happen, serious butthurt ensues.  I'm having fun with the entitled attitude.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:25 pm

I just believe anything Sports put out these days. Go back in this thread and the Mbappe GM one if you wish to see the BS he has put forth.my view is to be patient and wait and see,besides club is already looking at alternative. Sports’ view is it is it is not going to happen or perhaps he is trying to get under my skin yet again
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:30 pm

And I actually like Bill believe it or not. He's a passionate fan... with all the good and not-so-good that's involved. Easy to get riled up as a result.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:36 pm

Yall should be ashamed of yourselves for being ancient problematic drama queens on virtually obsolete internet forums; filled with bias and lacking nuance.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:51 pm

I can't do TikTok or any of the new shit dude... I refuse.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:06 pm

I’m more interested in discussing the potential fit, if he doesn’t sign someone else will buy it’s very peculiar to see Perez putting so much money in signing a DM
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:07 pm

Also I wasn’t the only one that believed the Mbappe deal in January. Flo being another. The mistake was not getting it in writing, something Flo had always done in past. Sports is saying Mbappe’s mom was wheeling and dealing but there was nothing Flo’s side. he certainly believed he had a deal.

Then there all of Sports slandering, most of which I debunked but if corsé he refused to acknowledge.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I’m more interested in discussing the potential fit, if he doesn’t sign someone else will buy it’s very peculiar to see Perez putting so much money in signing a DM

I think the issue is an aging midfield and the replacement 3...  Camavinga - Tchouameni - Valverde are literally the perfect trio.

Casemiro also starts the first half of seasons like shit and then comes on later.  That's ok if both Barca and Atleti are also shit.  But that won't last forever.  We need some hunger and athleticism. Eventually, we'll need to have a consistent regular teams as opposed to just big game players that show up for half a season.

THAT SAID...  not saying we throw our current 3 CMs out the window.  Of course not.  But competition will figure itself out, as long as Carlo isn't Carlo lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:38 pm

I’m trying to get excited for a Camavinga-Tchouameni-Valverde and I’m having a hard time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:52 pm

That would be the most athletic midfield in the world by a mile. Granted, nobody of the the technical ability of a Modric. But those don't come around a lot.

I would say go and get Griezmann because you can get him for a box of cookies and he's much better than he's showing. Need him to play the exact position he's good at. That would allow Rodrygo to continue to develop without all the pressure.

Won't happen lol. And I am biased...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:53 pm

You can’t be a serious club and you sign Griezmann in 2022
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:You can’t be a serious club and you sign Griezmann in 2022
  For free... only way i'd do it.  Not sure what his wages are.  I think he only has 2 years left on his contract too. He's much better than he's showed. Barca ruined him. He still does a lot, but differently. More of a midfielder these days and creator. Defends like a madman and presses, which I like.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:09 am

Griezmann is not even a better footballer than Asensio these days lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:46 am

If Tchouameni doesn't come I hope we sign Bellingham next summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:58 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I’m trying to get excited for a Camavinga-Tchouameni-Valverde and I’m having a hard time.

Need a creator type in there badly, Modric is one of a kind though

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:40 am

The best game had this season in terms of control was when we played Casemiro with Valverde and Camavinga. I disgaree that the midfield 3 won't be creative enough
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:40 am

sportsczy wrote:Yeah... the argument started with Mbappe.  Bill said it was a done deal in January and I mentioned that respected French media were not saying that at all.  I said that both a PSG renewal and Liverpool were very much being talked about.

Then Mbappe signed with PSG and Madrid fans called him everything under the sun... including a liar, turncoat, and mercenary (the latter two are ridiculous since he's a PSG player)... and I got angry and started trolling Madrid fans lol.  I'm also not a fan of Flo due to his nonsense Super League tbh.  And Mbappe got a boatload of money, huge powers, hero status in France AND PSG is not some small club.  Not to mention the political pressure from France and Qatar prior to World Cup.  So signing a 3-year deal to stay wasn't crazy at all under the circumstances.  Would like to see anyone here walk away from an extra 100 million.

Brings us to Tchouameni... I mentioned that Monaco isn't the type of club to sell cheap, there's a lot of demand for this kid, and the concept of "bon de sortie".  Since exit clauses are illegal in France, clubs and players have handshake agreements where a club agrees to sell a player if the minimum price is met.  For Tchouameni, it's 80 million.  So unless Monaco wants to sell cheaper to Real Madrid (highly unlikely), Tchouameni's not coming.

Bottom line... Real Madrid and its fans feel like their royalty and the football world needs to get down on both knees to them.  When that doesn't happen, serious butthurt ensues.  I'm having fun with the entitled attitude.

Great post.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:07 pm

Lol, Hans. I guess it takes a troll to recognize another one! Especially after he acknowledges he is trolling and joking 90% of time.

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:14 pm

Anyone care to rebuttal any of this? Sports obviously can’t as he has continuously ignored it while he continued his troll. Getting his misstatements corrected goes against his trolling objectives.  
futbol_bill wrote:I debunked all of Sports theories in another thread yet he moves to another thread repeats the same bullshit or is he just trying to get under our skin trolling us?

futbol_bill wrote:
sportsczy wrote:One has a state (and its financial institutions) overtly funding a club... while the other had a state (and its financial intuitions) covertly funding a club.

Different financial engineering.  Same outcome = the clubs had access to quasi-limitless funds via mechanisms provided by the state and the financial institutions of that state.

How is it different from a practical perspective?

Just to remind everyone, FFP was finally passed after Real Madrid bought Kaka, CR, Benzema, etc.  by getting €243m of loans by Spanish financial institutions, despite the club being in deep financial shit under Calderon, and Spain basically allowing football clubs and players to have highly beneficial tax treatment (which was illegal btw, read here:  https://www.eurosport.com/football/liga/2020-2021/barcelona-and-real-madrid-will-have-to-pay-back-millions-in-taxes-court-says-in-win-for-eu_sto8158811/story.shtml)  

So Madrid fans talking shit about other clubs outspending them is the like the pot calling the kettle black.

For christ’s sake, get your facts right! The Beckham law was not put in place for footballers (it’s only called the Beckham law because he was the first foreigner to take advantage of the rule) and the loan you are referring to was not at ridiculous rates and it was paid off within a few years.the financial institutions are privately owed and not under government control.  Unlike the Arab state owned teams, the Spanish government has not had any ownership of Real Madrid nor do they direct the bank on what they should do (other than normal federal banking regulations). The tax law you keep referring to wasn’t aimed at footballers, not Real Madrid, it was aimed at foreign workers to help boost tourism. Not that different than the tax incentives and subsidies like in Ireland for example.

And FFP had nothing to do with Real Madrid. It was implemented to prevent European teams from running up huge debt and losses and to be financially prudent, something that has never been the case at Real Madrid. It was meant for teams going literally bankrupt.  

you started off your BS by saying decades of Madrid purchases yet the examples you are referring to are at most 15 years ago! And if you look at the past 15 years, Real Madrid is not even in the top 10 in terms of expenditures!

And finally club was not in deep financial shit under Calderon. He was a very poor president no doubt, but he was kicked out for voting irregularities. It certainly was nothing like the current Barcelona situation that you are implying.

Why don’t you just run away to your French fantasy and enjoy your state owned team! Amazing how you ridicule both Juventus and Real Madrid, teams you supported as long as Zidane was with them for practices you falsely state they practiced yet your current team of choice is indeed doing far worse offenses. What a hypocrite you are!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Yeah... the argument started with Mbappe.  Bill said it was a done deal in January and I mentioned that respected French media were not saying that at all.  I said that both a PSG renewal and Liverpool were very much being talked about.

Great post.

Great post. Especially the last paragraph, very accurate

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:15 pm

https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2022/06/06/629de78622601d45158b45ef.html

And now Marca is asking Tchouameni to clash with his club Laughing At least it's not Pique and Xavi doing it publicly for Barca... but still.

Is this what Real Madrid is reduced to?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:32 pm

Now you’re quoting the media you despise and say it is not a trusted source.

I’m now at the point we won’t get Tchouameñi and I’m ok with it. It wasn’t really reasonable to replace one of greatest midfield in one season. The alternative plan of Ceballos or Fabián works just fine.

And one again, you can’t defend all of your trolling statements.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2022/06/06/629de78622601d45158b45ef.html

And now Marca is asking Tchouameni to clash with his club Laughing At least it's not Pique and Xavi doing it publicly for Barca... but still.

Is this what Real Madrid is reduced to?
Madrid are very good at running negotiations for a player on one hand and then planting disinformation in the press with the other hand in case the transfer falls through

Breaking the tie with Fabrizio

Real Madrid are getting closer to signing Aurelién Tchouaméni. Talks are progressing well with AS Monaco, after verbal agreement on personal terms. 🚨🇫🇷 #RealMadrid 

Negotiations will continue in the next hours - Real Madrid sources are now increasingly confident.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next