Vibe
Myesyats
The Demon of Carthage
Zagadka
Robespierre
44 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:28 pm

Italy continuing then 80 cases per day. Now at 453.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:40 pm

Italy's example, and just like Hans pointed out, are among the very few countries who are testing people.

I think if all countries did the same, the number of cases would skyrocket to the millions.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:22 am

https://graphics.reuters.com/CHINA-HEALTH-SOUTHKOREA-CLUSTERS/0100B5G33SB/index.html

Example of a dumb fool. Patient 31 in Korea who has affected nearly 1160 people in Korea for spreading the virus.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:34 am

Interesting article. Here's the infuriating part:
In between those visits, on February 15, doctors at the hospital said they first suggested she be tested for the coronavirus, as she had a high fever. Instead, the woman went to a buffet lunch with a friend at a hotel. In an interview with local newspaper Joongang Ilbo, the woman denied that doctors had advised her to be tested. As her symptoms worsened, however, doctors say they once again advised her to be tested. On February 17, she finally went to another hospital for the test. The next day, health authorities announced she was the country’s 31st confirmed case. In only a matter of days, those numbers had soared as hundreds of people at the Shincheonji Church and surrounding areas tested positive.

I have high fever, should I be tested? No, I'll go to a buffet lunch because even when I'm sick, I still have a huge appetite. She really isn't the brightest bulb in the box, is she?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:51 am

Markets have been in free fall all week now due to Corona literally halting economic centers.

I broke the 50k floor in losses floor this morning.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:54 am

^^ could this also be the reason CEOs from Disney, Hulu, UberEats and other big companies have resigned?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:55 am

All Public Japanese Schools have been closed by the government until April:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/02/27/national/hokkaido-coronavirus-school/#.XleftBNKhPN

All schools in Japan told to close until April over virus outbreak

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Thursday asked all elementary, junior high and high schools nationwide to close from Monday until the end of their spring vacations, which typically end in early April.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:56 am

El Gunner wrote:^^ could this also be the reason CEOs from Disney, Hulu, UberEats and other big companies have resigned?

Maybe. Nothing like slumping prices to shake up the c-suite, but its not any of their faults that places are shutting down to stop the spread of a virus.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:02 am

Just read this a few hours ago so i presumed...

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:44 pm

12 more cases in Amiens. Total in France now 38.

Italy touches 600 cases

EDIT: And the first one in my city. OOF

https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/716833/article/2020-02-27/coronavirus-38-cas-de-contaminations-en-france-ce-jeudi-soir
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:04 pm

Saw funny but reassuring picture, of a normal bus stop here.
The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 4 E873a1c4066174dd1a241e0955b917cd
And that's before the epidemic. smoking
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Looks like several members of Iranian regime (but not the very top ones unfortunately) have caught the virus....including minister of women something...she was sitting 3 meters away from Rouhani yesterday and all other ministers in a meeting :coffee:

Corona for TEAM MELLI !!
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:24 am

economic and psychological (correlated not by chance ) impacts are the worst legacy that is leaving Coronavius. I feel to say this after a week here.

Milan economy had serious losses but personally I don't feel so worried about it. Because it's a strong ecomony and it can revive alone ( even Paris should have "succumbed" after Isis..). Problem is about the rest.  to give you the idea , restaurants hotels etc in the rest of countries ( and even in area where still NO cases) get as il 70% of cancellations . People are scared  , and I wonder what about the summer tourism ... except for German ppl, they'd came in Italy even though if there is pestilence ( and not just because they  make amends for  Landsknechte )

psychosis is enormous.
Men , in 2020 , are  not absolutely ready  to these things.

the paradox is to live in a mediatic era who should help men to cultural "elevation" but the same mediatic amplification risks to exagerrate the problems.

Ludogorets players yesterday in Milano for EL matches against Inter.

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 1 - Page 4 ERt5PSoXkAA0afl?format=jpg&name=small

That's absolutely ridicoulous of course.
And not only because masks are useless.

Anyway I feel relieved to know that the Bulgarians have finally left that  epidemic city of  Milan and for joining again to that  amazing place of  Razgrad , a land flowing with milk and honey
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:37 am

Robes wrote:psychosis is enormous.
Men , in 2020 , are not absolutely ready to these things.

the paradox is to live in a mediatic era who should help men to cultural "elevation" but the same mediatic amplification risks to exagerrate the problems.

men are feeble, doesn't matter the year, they'll never be ready for something like this

and also, mainstream media has never been men's friend

i've said before i have a bad feeling about this virus, but im not really panicking within myself, partly probably because it is not here (yet) in my part of the world, and also im not afraid of death if this genuinely ends up being the apocalypse Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:13 pm

I like how Inter played in an empty stadium.

You'd think if Italy were serious about racism the next time a proud member of the master race threw some fruit at a person with brown skin they'd take the same action.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:36 pm

Just can't help but insert your constant badgering about race to a thread about a different topic as serious as this?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:41 pm

rincon wrote:Just can't help but insert your constant badgering about race to a thread about a different topic as serious as this?

Italy should have it thrown in their face whenever the opportunity arises IMO. :coffee:

also it isnt lost on me when Corona was killing people who looked like me it was a topic for jokes in the general thread, but soon as it started affecting others....NOW its serious.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:09 pm

US is far more racist than italy. You will never see an innocent black person shot by police in Europe.

But seriously, GTFO with your race baiting, AGAIN.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:16 pm

Myesyats wrote:US is far more racist than italy. You will never see an innocent black person shot by police in Europe.

Japan too , and he is even  Japanese   lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:21 pm

Myesyats wrote:US is far more racist than italy. You will never see an innocent black person shot by police in Europe.

By what metric is US more racist than Italy? Throwing fruit at brown players?

Monkey chants?

Literally paying a tyrant like Gadaffi Money so that he would stop Africans from showing up in their country?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Young Kaz wrote:also it isnt lost on me when Corona was killing people who looked like me it was a topic for jokes in the general thread, but soon as it started affecting others....NOW its serious.
Where do you come up with this stuff? It has nothing to do with race. People weren't as concerned as they seem to be now because the virus wasn't threatening to them.

When it turned into a global pandemic, people started to worry and be more invested in the matter. That's only natural.

Maybe if China's shitty, incompetent government didn't cover up the whole thing for a long time, we probably would've been able to stop the virus from spreading. And maybe if some of them didn't eat bats and disgusting things, this virus wouldn't have been able to spill into the human population.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:39 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:also it isnt lost on me when Corona was killing people who looked like me it was a topic for jokes in the general thread, but soon as it started affecting others....NOW its serious.
Where do you come up with this stuff? It has nothing to do with race. People weren't as concerned as they seem to be now because the virus wasn't threatening to them.

When it turned into a global pandemic, people started to worry and be more invested in the matter. That's only natural.

Maybe if China's shitty, incompetent government didn't cover up the whole thing for a long time, we probably would've been able to stop the virus from spreading. And maybe if some of them didn't eat bats and disgusting things, this virus wouldn't have been able to spill into the human population.

People eat "disgusting shit" because they have to feed the massive population they have. Chinese people cant just "get on a boat" to Italy when the going gets tough at home. That was a sinophobic statement you made about Chinese cuisne and culture. You should rethink that statement.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:51 pm

Not all of us "get on a boat" to Italy, a teeny, tiny uneducated minority does. And even though things in Tunisia are extremely tough for many people, we never ate bats and we never will, buddy. So don't try to make poverty a reason for eating them.

And please don't pull out that sinophobic crap with me, especially for someone like you who didn't hesitate for a second to slip in a cowardly, stereotypical insult about Tunisians getting on a boat when things get tough.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:52 pm

You will see innocent black people set on fire and burned to death in a German police station cell by German policemen to cover up the beating they gave him, though
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:54 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

By what metric is US more racist than Italy? Throwing fruit at brown players?

Monkey chants?

Literally paying a tyrant like Gadaffi Money so that he would stop Africans from showing up in their country?

Your whole economy is built on exploiting black people through slavery!!! And Japan is as racist as it gets.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:03 pm

How has Kaz managed to insert topics about identity politics and race, on a topic about a pandemic disease, yet again. Special ability. Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next