RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 6 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Hell would rather freeze over before mbappe chooses barca over real. Moreover mbappe would rather be better off in some other team where he'll be the lead goal scorer. In barca, he'll be used as makeshift defender with suarez in the centre.
Btw, as for barca, they could maybe sign someone better for the team, but they'll not be able to sign anyone close to as good as neymar individually, at least for the forseeable future. Whether we want to admit it or not.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 6 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:08 pm

you don't need anyone better than neymar, u've got andre gomes. i can't believe i'm making suggestions for the rivals, but messi and suarez up front. have andre gomez command the midfield, and everything is all nice and dandy from then on....i just gave you guys a free tip at my team's expense, hope you all appreciate it
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Lol @ anyone who thinks that even veratti himself would want to come to barca now that neymar's going to psg. Psg didn't do it then and they wont do it now, neither would veratti himself want to come at this point.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:21 pm

donttreadonred wrote:I'm actually surprised that Neymar would WANT to leave Barca. Nothing against PSG. I'm honestly excited to see if they can take that next step. However, it's not as though he's a peripheral player at Barca, he's more likely to win things at Barca, and he's certainly not  being paid peanuts either.

Is it that he wants to be THE star on the team? Or are they offering him a ridiculous financial package?

A few reasons.

He has won everything with us, wants to try a new club.
Allot of his Brazilian friends are at PSG (Maxwell is a director of the club or something, then you got Thiago Silva, Lucas, Marquinhos, Dani Alves, and Motta)
His dad/agent would be getting a ginormous sign on fee.
He would be getting a huge pay raise, something we aren't gonna give him (only Messi is gonna make Messi money, and our wage structure is already massive as it is)
Would get to be Batman, instead of Robin. At 25 years of age, maybe he wants to feel what's like to be be the man of the team, not the supporting star. And again, he won the treble with us already, maybe he is ready to get paid, try something new, be with his national team friends etc.

Besides staying at one of the biggest club in world, all the pros are towards him moving to PSG. Not even tripping I knew it would happen sooner or later (him leaving), as it's been rumored every summer since he arrived and his father loves that cheddah. I keep reading that once the pre-seson tour in the USA is over, the club will fly back to Barcelona and he will fly separately directly to Paris to finish the deal. I'm sure the club is using that time table to work out replacements.

Edit : Not sure why people are mentioning Veratti. It's pretty clear it won't happen for a few reasons. PSG isn't selling, they don't like us, his agent doesn't like us, and that's basically it. And with them paying Neymars release clause (rumor has it Neymar will pay it, and PSG is reimbursing him or whatever) instead of us agreeing to sell them Neymar for cheaper than the 222M i'm sure just adds to them not wanting to work with us. On the bright side, Neymar leaves and the stupid ass Paulinho and Lucas Lima rumors go with him, as I've read those were deals he wanted so he could have a buddy on his team now that Dani Alves left and Rafinha is likely gone this summer.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:57 pm

I know Barca had some really bad transfers recently but I think when they spent big they didn't do bad (exception would be Ibrahimovic). I guess they overpayed for average squad players but if they have 200m+ and massive wages to spend I'd expect them to get some actual quality players.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Barcelona's problem isn't the attack. It's the midfield.

Their attack has been constantly changing in recent years and it made no difference because as long as Messi is there, you could throw in two trained monkeys and the goals would still go in.

Of course selling a player of Neymar's caliber is never a good thing. But in Barcelona's case, there might be something good hidden in this deal.

Like I said, their attack is a well-oiled machine with Messi. Their main problem is in the midfield, and it's not something that a 222m warchest can't fix.

The only reason they have been going after scrubs lately is because they had no money. Last season, They had to either spend 100m to reinforce the entire team or splash it on one galactico. They ended up opting for the former option.

Now, put 222m in their hand and see if they go after Nasri or Mbappe.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:10 pm

good riddance.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Bartomeu promises Neymar won’t seal transfer away. [link]

Asked by reporters if he could guarantee Neymar would be staying, Bartomeu said: ‘Yes, it is what we have always said.’

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Barcelona players have convinced Neymar to turn down the PSG offer and have made him stay at the club #fcblive [via @marcelobechler]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Hopefully that is case. I have zero concerns of Nerman. I would be more concerned with the money Barcelona would get than Us seeing neymar at el clasico. Even idiots cant screw up burning 200m in one summer. For I have yet to see an idiot do a screwjob with that amount burned yet.

Hopefully this ends with Nerman staying at Barcelona. They don't need midfielders or dembele. they just need nerman to stay.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:35 pm

The people thinking a bag of money is better for Barca than keeping Neymar :facepalm:

Do you seriously think Neymar is replaceable??? Dembele and other suck compared to him lol

EDIT: Reworded it. Had a brainfart cuz I'm tired

Last edited by guest7 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 pm

Barça need to sign a friend for Neymar, hence Coutinho for 80m
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Neymar has never said he wanted to leave tbh.. All this is orchestrated by agent neymar sr. Anyway, he can have fun playing LWB and dishwashing for the rest of his time in barca.. Its not even like the barca fanbase appreciate him. Just pull the trigger you coward. Smh!
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 pm

guest7 wrote:The people thinking keeping Neymar is better than a bag of money for Barca :facepalm:

Do you seriously think Neymar is replaceable??? Dembele and other suck compared to him lol
Depending on the tactics or the transfer, anyone can be made replaceable. James Rodriguez was replaceable since the first minute he joined. Morata was replaceable as well. You overrate Nerman. I am well aware of his abilities as well as his limitations.

Barcelona really need to do something about Neymar's father though. I reckon this is only happening because of his father keep trying  to push him elsewhere. obviously trying to emulate his idols Mino Raiola and Jorge Mendes. Parents and their greed will always be prevalent in sports it seems.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 pm

James Rodriguez isn't a once in a lifetime player like Neymar is though.

Not even comparable. Neymar statistics for Brazil makes him a potential GOAT.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:21 pm

guest7 wrote:James Rodriguez isn't a once in a lifetime player like Neymar is though.

Not even comparable. Neymar statistics for Brazil makes him a potential GOAT.

But has that potential been realized yet?

No.

So until then, he is replaceable. Once in a lifetime player? Nerman is good but he ain't mehssi good. you funny.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Comparing Neymar to Morata and James. rofl rofl

Madrid fans pretending to be scared of Barcelona with cash. rofl rofl

They'd use it all on Vitolo, Nolito, Paulinho, and Cancelo. rofl rofl
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Like Barcelona is that incompetent.
I thought mehssi was running things.
Are you implying mehssi is grossly incompetent being the main man?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:15 am

Neymar giving psg a sales exhibition. Lmao rofl
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:39 am

guest7 wrote:The people thinking a bag of money is better for Barca than keeping Neymar :facepalm:

EDIT: Reworded it. Had a brainfart cuz I'm tired

No one expects them to sign a replacement who's better or just as good as Neymar. They can't. But they can sign a great winger to replace Neymar AND improve weak areas of the team with that money and if they do that they can end up with a better team.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:05 am

Shocked

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 6 Img_2810
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:28 am

juve_gigi wrote:Shocked

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 6 Img_2810

Great FIFA team. Will never win the CL.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:35 am

That midfield is asking for a beating
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:10 am

Calling Neymar once in a lifetime player is one of the silliest things i have heard on this forum. Might want to consider what once in a lifetime means.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 am

Im at work so i cant do it myself but can someone pull up neymars stats for brazil for blue????

That will show him why neymar is once in a lifetime Smile
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:52 am

Neymar isn't the first footballer to have stellar stats for his country. No way you should be calling him "once in a lifetime". That title is reserved for only TWO players in today's world of football and Neymar isn't close.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next