63 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

USA gun violence thread - Page 27 Empty Re: USA gun violence thread

Post by Unique Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:20 pm

McLewis wrote:
Unique wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Trump and his biggest supporters have been brazen in their disdain for the media all throughout his presidency, one of them, Milo Yiannopoulos, even called for reporters to be gunned down just days before this happened.

And of course because the shooter is white, he got taken into custody. If he was black, he'd be dead.

*sigh*
i remember when bush tried to get michael moore killed after his fahrenheit 911 documentary by saying something like that.

He would've had to have gotten in line. There were plenty that would've reveled in Moore's death for any number of the documentaries he's done. It's weird someone actually hasn't attempted it considering that he lives in one of the most violent, crime-ridden cities in the country, just 40 miles from where I live.
so in the land of the free you are in danger of getting killed for free speech. bush knew what he was doing when he said moore could get killed for saying the government was involved in 9/11. he was planting the seed into some crazy guys mind. Wink

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:31 am

Well yeah that doco helped fuel the 9/11 truther movement. Nowadays, they're considered as crazy as those folks who think we didn't land on the moon, Tupac and Biggie are still alive, and the Kennedy assassination was an inside job.

All of them are nutjobs until proven otherwise.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:57 am

Sacha Baron Cohen's new show has a great 13 minute segment about gun laws etc.

He gets multiple famous republican lawmakers and commentators to support a bill that will arm children down to the age of 4 in schools.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:40 am

Freeza wrote:Sacha Baron Cohen's new show has a great 13 minute segment about gun laws etc.

He gets multiple famous republican lawmakers and commentators to support a bill that will arm children down to the age of 4 in schools.

And to them it's probably not even funny.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm

I found it hilarious honestly, but yeah Trump supporters are already wound up about it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Police in the US city of Chicago have asked for more help to combat gun violence after more than 60 people were shot over the weekend.

At least 10 people were killed. (BBC)

This is unreal to me as an European
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Its unreal to all of us, including Americans as well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:45 pm

Multiple killed at a mass Shooting at a Madden tournament in Florida.

Video is rough...I wont post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:18 pm

Blame has already started shifting on....video games.

Not on guns. But video games.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:Blame has already started shifting on....video games.

who on earth is blaming video games.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:35 pm

Unique wrote:

NRA, Fox News, and other right wing blogs. They obviously don’t think this. They’re just being sponsored by Gun makers etc. Have to protect their corrupt livelihood at the expense of the innocent.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 pm

Wonder what excuses stupid rednecks will have now. Rolling Eyes
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

NRA, Fox News, and other right wing blogs. They obviously don’t think this. They’re just being sponsored by Gun makers etc. Have to protect their corrupt livelihood at the expense of the innocent.
seems like a lot of people are doing that these days tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:03 am

Casciavit wrote:Wonder what excuses stupid rednecks will have now. Rolling Eyes
they will probs say not all gun owners do this kind of thing. they will say you cant paint everyone with the same brush. they will say dont persecute all gun owners because a few of them do this kind of stuff. they will say its nothing to do with owning guns its how they have grown up with the parents they have. pretty much the same stuff people say to me in other threads.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:10 am

I don't think it's something inherent to the gun owners. They just shouldn't have guns.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:30 am

VivaStPauli wrote:I don't think it's something inherent to the gun owners. They just shouldn't have guns.
things like this are very sad. but again people blame the guns and not the man. if this guy took 10 people to the top of a big building and pushed them off would people blame it on gravity.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 am

Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I don't think it's something inherent to the gun owners. They just shouldn't have guns.
things like this are very sad. but again people blame the guns and not the man. if this guy took 10 people to the top of a big building and pushed them off would people blame it on gravity.

More like blame steroids and superpowers since that sounds like an impossible feat for a human. Gun can efficiently kill a bunch of people, and there's hardly any restrictions for them in the US, unlike most other civilised countries.

Part of blaming the man is limiting those kind of people's access to weapons. Which is the whole point of gun control. This whole "people kill people" not guns is such a weird argument, since gun control is about stopping mentally unfit people to get guns.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:42 am

Unique wrote:

That would be infinitely harder to do than shooting ten people. I'm just saying it's easier to restrict gun use than cure insanity.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:48 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

More like blame steroids and superpowers since that sounds like an impossible feat for a human. Gun can efficiently kill a bunch of people, and there's hardly any restrictions for them in the US, unlike most other civilised countries.

Part of blaming the man is limiting those kind of people's access to weapons. Which is the whole point of gun control. This whole "people kill people" not guns is such a weird argument, since gun control is about stopping mentally unfit people to get guns.
but in another thread you are telling me im wrong for saying we should stop the refugees for the crimes that we have seen because not all of them are comiting these crimes and in this thread you are saying ban the guns when clearly not all gun owners go out shooting people. you cant have it both ways.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:50 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:

That would be infinitely harder to do than shooting ten people. I'm just saying it's easier to restrict gun use than cure insanity.
yet when i said we should restrict refugees to stop the crimes because its easier than trying to stop them you said thats not the way to go. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:54 am

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

but in another thread you are telling me im wrong for saying we should stop the refugees for the crimes that we have seen because not all of them are comiting these crimes and in this thread you are saying ban the guns when clearly not all gun owners go out shooting people. you cant have it both ways.

This doesn't make sense at all.

1. Gun control doesn't ban guns. It makes them harder to get, so if you really want one, you have to work for it.

2. I never stated that refugees weren't a problem. I disagreed with your notions it was because of their religion, and not because they come from war torn nations, that we've had a huge hand in creating. And we have a moral obligation to help them because we're at fault for their situation.
This should be done with more strict integration, which has been shown to help. Often times there's not a lot for them to do when coming to our countries, which leads to their bad behaviour.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:55 am

Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote: things like this are very sad. but again people blame the guns and not the man. if this guy took 10 people to the top of a big building and pushed them off would people blame it on gravity.

yet when i said we should restrict refugees to stop the crimes because its easier than trying to stop them you said thats not the way to go. scratch

I don't want to drown all gun-owners in the Mediterranean Sea, I want them to not have guns.

Your equivalencies are bad, and you should feel bad.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:02 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

I don't want to drown all gun-owners in the Mediterranean Sea, I want them to not have guns.

ah. and there is another subtle way of calling me a nazi when i give you an example of your hypocricy. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:06 am

Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote: yet when i said we should restrict refugees to stop the crimes because its easier than trying to stop them you said thats not the way to go. scratch

ah. and there is another subtle way of calling me a nazi when i give you an example of your hypocricy. Wink

scratch

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:19 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

This doesn't make sense at all.

1. Gun control doesn't ban guns. It makes them harder to get, so if you really want one, you have to work for it.

2. I never stated that refugees weren't a problem. I disagreed with your notions it was because of their religion, and not because they come from war torn nations, that we've had a huge hand in creating. And we have a moral obligation to help them because we're at fault for their situation.
This should be done with more strict integration, which has been shown to help. Often times there's not a lot for them to do when coming to our countries, which leads to their bad behaviour.

it does make sense. we have lots of refugees coming into europe and we have seen a big rise in crime from them. i want to stop the refugees coming into europe to stop the crimes and you called me a racist nazi. then we have a lots of gun owners around the world and we see these shootings and you want to stop the guns. i blamed it on a religion that brain washes people who follow a holy book that tells them that under certain circumstances these crimes are ok. and you are blaming it on a piece of metal.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:21 am

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:

scratch

well me saying i want to stop the refugees coming into europe is not the same as drowning them in Mediterranean Sea is it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next