Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread.

+6
S
abetelle
DeviAngel
Juveman17
Stormer77
Tomwin Lannister
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread. Empty Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread.

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Well I don't have too much to add really as it is nearly 3 hours before kick off.

I want to physically attack Neil Lennon and I hope we don't do what Milan done Vs Arsenal and turn up half-heartedly with our minds on future games. We need to humiliate Celtic who firmly believe they are one of Europes Elite.

For those who don't know, every time Neil Lennon has been infront of a Camera since we played Celtic, he's been whining non stop to anybody who will listen that Celtic were robbed, he even compiled a *bleep* dossier of the corner kicks and sent it to UEFA.

Conte responded after a while and Lennon further responded by more or less saying that Conte is talking rubbish.

Celtic need to be put back in their place and Lennon is a *bleep* idiot who needs to stop running his mouth.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread. Empty Re: Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread.

Post by Stormer77 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:03 pm

His life sucks.....he's a ginger

Stormer77
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread. Empty Re: Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread.

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm

*bleep* Lennon classless Celtic *bleep*
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Official "I want to hit Neil Lennon" Thread. A.K.A Juve - Celtic game thread. 44392_438222002925303_1039465681_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Ex Celtic player on sky "Celtic are up against a good team, not a great team"

Hahahahaha, what a dick.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Butthurt Scots, Butthurt Scots everywhere
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:41 pm

Amazing support tonight
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:43 pm

Got i hate these British commentators romanticizing Celtic supporters like *bleep* off
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by abetelle Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Any streaming links?

abetelle
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Devi MATRI HAS DONE IT AGAIN
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 pm

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/173060/1/watch-juventus-vs-celtic.html
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 pm

MATATATATATATATATRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Buffon what an amazing save.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm

juveman17 wrote:Devi MATRI HAS DONE IT AGAIN

I was screaming so *bleep* much Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Poor game but 1-0 up so i cant complain.

Hope i can see Isla and Asamoah in the 2nd half particularly the former.Isla would suit this counter-attacking game we're playing at the moment.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Siamoo noiiiiiiii siamo noiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii e campioni del'europa siamo noiiiiiiiii Very Happy

damn that sounds good ! Smile I hope it happens
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy09jf_juventus-1-0-celtic-gol-de-matri-uefa-champions-league_sport#.UTeqyRyUTw8
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:46 pm

ahhh a whole month till the q/f matches april 2nd is the first match i hate waiting when's the draw anyone?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:48 pm

marottalad wrote:ahhh a whole month till the q/f matches april 2nd is the first match i hate waiting when's the draw anyone?

Next Friday.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:11 pm

celtics fan sing for their team and our fans aplaoud them .... What a class fans we have
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Fans exchanging scarfs

http://on.net.mk/sportal/video/fudbal/juve-seltik-razmena-na-shalovi

Macedonian site but the video is available
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Wish Juve had rested more players for this game tbh!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 pm

what the hell! is any 1 listening to the post match on sky saying juve didn't deserve to win, typical italian defensive job , we didn't play well tonight etc etc. these british pundits are morons
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:52 pm

marottalad wrote:what the hell! is any 1 listening to the post match on sky saying juve didn't deserve to win, typical italian defensive job , we didn't play well tonight etc etc. these british pundits are morons

They always do that...No point in listening to them! Alan Hanson once said that Messi would flop in the EPL :facepalm: Even though he spanked United and Arsenal like amateurs! Its one of the reasons kids here no fuk all about football on the continent outside of Real and Barca!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 pm

inderbaby wrote:
marottalad wrote:what the hell! is any 1 listening to the post match on sky saying juve didn't deserve to win, typical italian defensive job , we didn't play well tonight etc etc. these british pundits are morons

They always do that...No point in listening to them! Alan Hanson once said that Messi would flop in the EPL :facepalm: Even though he spanked United and Arsenal like amateurs! Its one of the reasons kids here no fuk all about football on the continent outside of Real and Barca!

do these pundits not realise we played half of our first team and we didn't haveo exhaust ourselves to go through? We were protecting a 3 goal lead obviously we are going to try and be sound defensively. When chelsea do it it's ok but when any other teams outside of britian do it it's negative football, should be frowned upn etc.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:01 pm

marottalad wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

do these pundits not realise we played half of our first team and we didn't haveo exhaust ourselves to go through? We were protecting a 3 goal lead obviously we are going to try and be sound defensively. When chelsea do it it's ok but when any other teams outside of britian do it it's negative football, should be frowned upn etc.

All they are is haters! Andy Townsend makes me laugh the most...When Celtic were 3-0 down he was talking about how well the Celtic defence had played! How the fuk can you be defending well and lose 3-0! Hes the biggest bumbaclart there is! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next