sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 6 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 am

Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has played down speculation that Arturo Vidal could leave the club for Manchester United before the close of the summer transfer window.

The Chilean has been heavily linked with a transfer to Old Trafford since this summer's World Cup but his coach believes that rumours of an imminent move away from Turin are merely representative of the fact that the former Bayer Leverkusen man is a top player.

"I don't think he's on the market, if that's what you want to know," Allegri told Tuttosport. "Great players are always talked about.

"Big clubs are only looking for great players, but Juventus are a great club. Obviously Bayern or United or Real Madrid can think about him as much as they want."

The former AC Milan coach went on to insist that he will not be rash in the transfer market as Juve look to further strengthen their squad with a couple of additions before the start of the new Serie A season at the end of the month.

"I'll assess things with the club," Allegri explained. "We have little time and the margin for error is thin.

"If we bring in two players, we cannot go wrong. We will evaluate what to do in the market in the attack.

"It's better not to sign anyone than someone who's not needed. It's useless if we sign a low-level player. If we sign one, it'll be a major player.

"We need a player who can play in both formations we use, the 3-5-2 and with three strikers."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/08/18/5041847/allegri-tells-manchester-united-vidal-isnt-on-the-market?ICID=HP_BN_7

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 6 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:29 am

Allegri: Two formations useful

Massimiliano Allegri sees value in Juventus’ tour of Asia and tactical flexibility and comments once more on working again with Andrea Pirlo.

The Bianconeri ended their tour of Indonesia, Australia and Singapore with a 5-0 win over a Singapora selection over the weekend.

Ahead of returning to Italy to see out pre-season, the club’s new Coach has reflected on the positives to take from the four wins recorded.

“The tour has been used to do some good work - we trained hard and well. We grew in a physical aspect,” Allegri has told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“And then we carried forth the 3-5-2 system whilst also deepening our knowledge of another playing system. I think it is very fortunate to be able to switch between two formations, even in the same game.

“There are moments in the season where you can play with three [defenders] and others when it is better to do so with four.”

Attention is on Allegri’s intentions to use a four-man defence for 2014-15.

“The team showed good signs in the two phases when they played with a four in Jakarta and Sydney, and also for the whole game in Singapore.

“We need to work hard to acquire the knowledge to make it possible to use a different formation with the same reliability.

“Would this other formation be a 4-3-1-2? Often I say 4-3 and then we’ll see. It depends on the characteristics of the players. I have the fortune in only teaching the one system, as the other is already in place.

“But I don’t have a playmaker? I can adapt someone. Pereyra has the features to do so even if he is not a classic finisher. I can not see Pogba in that role, Marchisio rather yes.

“Tevez can play in a 4-3-2-1 with two players moving between the lines, and also in the 4-3-1-2. When you have great players it is much simpler.

“But switching to a 4-3-3 is proving more difficult? Yes, for the characteristics of the players. The only winger is Pepe, then there is Coman, who has great quality but who is very young. He will be useful this year.”

Allegri is reunited at Juve with Andrea Pirlo, having allowed him to leave Milan at the end of the 2010-11 season after a difficult year together. However, for the 47-year-old, a repeat scenario in Turin is unlikely.

“This issue was never there. Football is not an exact science - there are years that begin one way and end up in another.

“In that season Andrea was unlucky - he was a starter, he got injured, it took him a little while to return and we went forward with a different line-up. Then other assessments were made by the club considering the economic aspect.

“At a technical level, Pirlo has more quality than everyone else and at a physical level he is the same as 10 years ago, so…

“When Pirlo does need to rest, who will take his place? Marchisio, he is tactically intelligent.”

THANK YOU GOD !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 am

Allegri: Juventus are with me

Max Allegri reflects that a successful Coach needs his club and his players behind him, and says he has found this at Juventus.

The former Milan man came in as Antonio Conte’s replacement two days into pre-season, with sections of support unhappy at his appointment.

However, on from positive words from the likes of Gigi Buffon on the new approach being taken by the 47-year-old, he has commented on what he feels is needed to continue the club’s winning run in Serie A.

“When you change Coach, new things are normal. Each approaches the team based on their character,” Allegri has told the Gazzetta dello Sport today.

“There is no single way to win. The methods of Allegri, Conte, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Guardiola and Klopp are all good, but you have to have a big club behind you and a great team.

“The Coach is very important, but you need togetherness between himself, the club and the players. At Juve I have found this. At Milan it was there for three years.

“Repeating Juve’s 102 points of last season? I have tried to get to know the people who work at the club, especially at Vinovo. Everyone can contribute something.

“If someone does a bad job, including the gardener, you will drop points along the way. To collect 102 points is impossible - the average you need to win is usually 84-85 points. I just want to have one more than second place.”

Juve are again expected to do better in the Champions League.

“Fortunately in the past four participations I have always passed through to the knockout stage and once got through to the quarter-finals. The Champions League is fascinating and unique.

“Our first goal is to move through to the second phase, which is then another tournament. I will just say that we need faith. But we must also be realistic.

“The teams that are left in the Cup are incredible - Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona, City and others.

“Have Dortmund and Atletico taught us something, though? Sure. But Borussia can reflect on a long journey, whilst before reaching the Champions League, Atletico had won the Europa League.

“This, however, does not mean that Juve cannot think of being in contention. Our qualities are many. There are players who still can grow individually - Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal, Coman, Llorente, Asamoah, Morata.

“And even if an individual improves by only 10 per cent, it increases the value of the whole team.

“The Scudetto or the Champions League? Both.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:36 am

‘Vidal is a lion in a cage’

Juventus cannot afford to make mistakes in the transfer window, warns Max Allegri, as he describes Arturo Vidal as ‘a lion in a cage’.

The Bianconeri have run through the summer so far with continued market speculation on their Chile international midfielder.

Whilst rumours persist of interest from Manchester United, Juve’s Coach has made clear where Vidal’s focus is.

“He is a lion in a cage. He would like to play, but he needs to train more,” Allegri has told the Gazzetta dello Sport today.

“We will put him in the field against Villar Perosa [Wednesday August 20] or in the TIM Trophy [on August 23].

“Arturo has great spirit. It is normal that there are rumours about him - great teams seek out the big players. But Vidal is already at a great team.”

Juve are still expected to bring in reinforcements this summer, with links in particular to defensive and attacking targets.

For the 47-year-old, there is great risk in leaving activity to this late in the market.

“We must make evaluations with the club. We have little time and the margin for error is small. Two mistakes from eight signings is something no-one will notice.

“Two mistakes from two is colossal damage. It’s not good even at 50 per cent, for one error from the two.

“The defenders are working well, Ogbonna has excellent quality, obviously he needs to do more. We will be in a state of emergency for the first two rounds, for the injury to Barzagli and the suspension of Chiellini.

I will have only Caceres, Bonucci and Ogbonna, as well as Marrone if he stays. Among other things, Marrone is a pleasant surprise as a defender - he has a clear evolution to this role.

And offensively what is the situation? It is important to recover Morata, then we will see what we can do. We would need a player who can play two roles. Morata, for example, can play as prima punta, but he is more a seconda and it is also feasible he can play on the wing in a tridant.

“So, if someone comes in then they need to be useful - we do not need a striker at a low level that does not improve us.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:13 am

I am getting a positive vibe from his interviews especially when he says that whoever comes in needs to be of good quality.Thats a good sign for me.
I would've imagined he wouldnt be so open and straightforward about the transfer market like his Milan days but im glad to hear these things.No point in wasting money on crappy panic buys if you cant afford quality.
Also i think alternating between formations is the best thing to do at this point because its quite clear we havent got enough personnel(and quality) for a permanent change to a 4-3-3 for instance so a slow transition(maybe come next season where we could buy some good wingers/wide players) would probably be more ideal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 am

DeviAngel wrote:"we do not need a striker at a low level that does not improve us.”

Impressive
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Allegri: Two formations useful

Massimiliano Allegri sees value in Juventus’ tour of Asia and tactical flexibility and comments once more on working again with Andrea Pirlo.

The Bianconeri ended their tour of Indonesia, Australia and Singapore with a 5-0 win over a Singapora selection over the weekend.

Ahead of returning to Italy to see out pre-season, the club’s new Coach has reflected on the positives to take from the four wins recorded.

“The tour has been used to do some good work - we trained hard and well. We grew in a physical aspect,” Allegri has told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“And then we carried forth the 3-5-2 system whilst also deepening our knowledge of another playing system. I think it is very fortunate to be able to switch between two formations, even in the same game.

“There are moments in the season where you can play with three [defenders] and others when it is better to do so with four.”

Attention is on Allegri’s intentions to use a four-man defence for 2014-15.

“The team showed good signs in the two phases when they played with a four in Jakarta and Sydney, and also for the whole game in Singapore.

“We need to work hard to acquire the knowledge to make it possible to use a different formation with the same reliability.

“Would this other formation be a 4-3-1-2? Often I say 4-3 and then we’ll see. It depends on the characteristics of the players. I have the fortune in only teaching the one system, as the other is already in place.

“But I don’t have a playmaker? I can adapt someone. Pereyra has the features to do so even if he is not a classic finisher. I can not see Pogba in that role, Marchisio rather yes.

“Tevez can play in a 4-3-2-1 with two players moving between the lines, and also in the 4-3-1-2. When you have great players it is much simpler.

“But switching to a 4-3-3 is proving more difficult? Yes, for the characteristics of the players. The only winger is Pepe, then there is Coman, who has great quality but who is very young. He will be useful this year.”

Allegri is reunited at Juve with Andrea Pirlo, having allowed him to leave Milan at the end of the 2010-11 season after a difficult year together. However, for the 47-year-old, a repeat scenario in Turin is unlikely.

“This issue was never there. Football is not an exact science - there are years that begin one way and end up in another.

“In that season Andrea was unlucky - he was a starter, he got injured, it took him a little while to return and we went forward with a different line-up. Then other assessments were made by the club considering the economic aspect.

“At a technical level, Pirlo has more quality than everyone else and at a physical level he is the same as 10 years ago, so…

“When Pirlo does need to rest, who will take his place? Marchisio, he is tactically intelligent.”

THANK YOU GOD !

I really hope that Marchisio starts the season instead of vidal, as I want to see a fully fit vidal come back to the pitch, without any concerns. When Vidal returns? Then Marchisio can take Pirlo's spot and probably rotate with him. I can't see a World Cup player in Italy as a bench player in Juve...

Perreyra as a playmaker with Tevez on the other side? Why not? Good idea? I love the diamond (4321) formation and it could be succesful. Juve are changing, and I am proud of that. Thanks Allegri.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:19 pm

His words are really impressive, and i really got excited after reading them. I agree with what he says. My only worry is Morata. When will he recover? They said almsot weekds hen he got injured and its been a month already. I guess that he will start playing by October sharp. He missed the most important part of the year, pre-season, the time he gets back to fitness after a prolonged rest.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:33 pm

So, according to Allegri we WILL get an attacker? Low level like Borrielo, Gilardino?

EDIT: wow didn't know that "On 5 July 2014, it was announced that Genoa had accepted a €5 million offer for Gilardino from Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande." Lol he joined "Diamond".... He scored 3 in 6 games lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:27 pm

@Salmano, Allegri said “So, if someone comes in then they need to be useful - we do not need a striker at a low level that does not improve us.” Meaning no Borriello.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Lol who is at high level, useful, and comes for cheap?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Allegri: 'I had a Juve poster...'

Max Allegri is “happy” Arturo Vidal is staying and revealed why he had a Juventus poster on his wall as a child.

The Coach spoke to reporters after a 6-1 victory over the Juve Primavera team, a traditional pre-season ‘family’ test.

“It was a wonderful day and is part of the club history. We were welcomed very well by the fans and I thank them for their participation.”

Patron John Elkann told the media today that Allegri confessed to always being a Bianconeri supporter, though he adjusted that slightly.

“Was I a Juventus fan? More than anything else I always had a passion for Michel Platini as a child.”

The tactician is looking forward to the Trofeo TIM on Saturday, which sees 45-minute games against Sassuolo and his old club Milan.

“The team is preparing well and it’s not possible to be 100 per cent in the opening round, as we started late due to the World Cup.

“Everyone is in good shape and the Trofeo TIM is very important, as it will allow us to see where we are compared to Milan and Sassuolo.”

Today director Beppe Marotta declared Vidal was never on the market, slamming the door on Manchester United links.

“The club was very clear on the fact we won’t be losing any players and I am very happy about that. As for those coming in, we’ll see what can be done. We are vigilant on the market and if there’s an opportunity to strengthen the squad I’m sure we will.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:43 pm

I like his honesty Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:37 pm

How's muntari allegri? Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Did you guys know that Allegri's father is the president of the Juve fan group in his place of brith ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:52 am

wow interesting
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:04 am

To be honest, the more I think that the other option to replace Conte was Mancini the more I like Allegri.

Still has a lot to prove though, I hope he proves everyone that doubts him wrong, including me.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:13 am

Andrew_p wrote:To be honest, the more I think that the other option to replace Conte was Mancini the more I like Allegri.

Still has a lot to prove though, I hope he proves everyone that doubts him wrong, including me.

Mancini is a train wreck. At least Conte saved us from having to see Mancini coach the national team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 am

Allegri a Juve fan since childhood  :bow: 
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:49 pm

His wife/ girlfriend is hot.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:07 am

Massimiliano Allegri is looking for the best possible start to his Juventus reign, as they take on Chievo on Saturday evening.

The new Coach takes charge of the Bianconeri for the first time in the League tomorrow as his side goes to Verona to take on the Flying Donkeys.

And the tactician, who admits that it won’t be easy, is hoping to start their title defence with three points.

“We’re ready to go and will play with great concentration and attention,” he told a Press conference today.

“It's not an easy one because Chievo have many new faces.

“Chievo will look to bounce back from their Coppa Italia elimination and cause us problems tomorrow night, I’m sure of that.

“It's a tricky encounter at a ground where getting a result is never easy. We need to be on our game for 95 minutes.

“But I’ve come into an environment with rules, discipline and a strong work ethic. I’m very happy about that.”

Allegri’s men are favourites for the title along with Roma, but the Coach has insisted that there will be a big chasing pack this term.

“Juve and Roma aren't the only contenders. Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, Milan and Lazio will also be in the mix.”

The former Milan man will be without Andrea Pirlo because of injury, but will be able to call upon Arturo Vidal.

“We trained well today and we’ll look to get off to a good start tomorrow night.

“Marchiso will take Pirlo’s place in front of the defence.

“Vidal’s trained well this week, his knee’s in good condition and he will start tomorrow night.

“We still need to work out how we're going to line up in defence because Chievo have various different options in attack, but that’s something I’ve already thought about.

“We'll take a 22-man squad to Verona. Giovinco, Llorente and Padoin will all travel.”

Finally, the Coach commented on their Champions League group, which includes Atletico Madrid, Olimpiakos and Malmo.

“Group A features four reigning champions. It’s not an easy draw and more finely poised than it may look.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 am

Forza Maxi! You can do this ♥. Show us that you deserve this position.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:47 am

DeviAngel wrote:Massimiliano Allegri is “not disappointed” by the Juventus transfer session or their failure to sign Radamel Falcao.

The Coach spoke to reporters at the UEFA Elite Forum get-together of tacticians.

“Am I disappointed at not getting Falcao? No,” shrugged Allegri.

Monaco loaned Falcao to Manchester United on transfer deadline day after a lengthy medical.

“We worked well, with targeted operations, without buying just for the sake of buying. If we had found the player truly capable of helping the team make a step up in quality, then ok, otherwise there’s no point when we already have such a strong squad.

“Young players? I’ve always allowed them to play in my teams. It’s even better if they find space with the national side, but that’s Antonio Conte’s issue to deal with and not mine.”

Allegri was also asked whether the Champions League was a genuine target for Juve this season.

“First let’s focus on the group stage and reaching the last 16...”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Juventus’ coach Massimiliano Allegri spoke to Sky Sport from Nyom: “I’m happy of the transfer market conducted by the management.

We had to reinforce the squad only with high caliber players. That didn’t happen, also because we know that in Europe there are clubs with completely different budgets, just look at the investments made by Manchester United.

Buying players that wouldn’t have added anything didn’t make sense, it was better to stand pat, the team has already an excellent basis. We have all the tools to make a good Champions League.

Vidal? He’s never been for sale, the management told me from the beginning that he would stay. We kept a good roster, with many excellent purchases.

Coman? He didn’t surprise me at all, he’s a youngster with important qualities.

Objectives? We must aim at reaching an excellent position in Serie A and at going as far as we can in Champions League. After the break we’ll think about Udinese and then about Champions League. There are many strong teams in Serie A, just think about Roma’s transfer market. Milan reinforced themselves, there are Roma, Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina with Gomez, Rossi and Cuadrado, and Napoli: some thought they were done, but they immediately proved on the pitch to have quality.

Barzagli? He was scheduled to recover by October 1st, but he’s healing faster. Youngsters? I always fielded them. If a young player is talented, he needs to have the chance to play. Conte will have a great responsibility with the youth national teams.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:52 am

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Buffon: 'Juve top eight in Europe'

By Football Italia staff

Gigi Buffon said Max Allegri is “less maniacal” than Antonio Conte, but Juventus “can be in Europe’s top eight clubs.”

The goalkeeper spoke to Sky Sport Italia after a 2-0 victory over Malmo, the first time they’ve won their Champions League opener since 2008.

“This Juve can be in Europe’s top eight clubs. In us there is the awareness we can play a good Champions League campaign, even if we then have to translate that confidence on to the field.”

So far new Coach Allegri has done remarkably well at the helm, winning all three competitive matches between Serie A and Europe.

“When we have situations like this, everyone is aware that we’re starting from scratch. We all must prove that we deserve the responsibility of being Champions of Italy and that we can do it again.

“This is our hope, but we know it will be even more difficult than in other years, when we managed to make our success look easy.

“Allegri knows his tactics, but also the psychology of the group. He is less maniacal about details than Conte, but still very attentive and pernickety. After so many years of being under pressure, his methods are useful for giving us more responsibility.

“On the pitch he wants us to control the tempo at some stages to get our breath back, whereas in the past we were always bombing forward.”

Allegri will face his former club on Saturday at San Siro when Juventus take on joint Serie A leaders Milan and Buffon’s ex-teammate Pippo Inzaghi.

“This Milan side is bubbly. Inzaghi is a great Coach and is transmitting the same characteristics to his team that he had as a player.

“They engage in attacking football and have many experienced players with great quality who want to make up for last year.

“Fernando Torres is a great signing for them. He wants to get back on track and can only do well in Italy.”

I'm not sure how well Allegri will do, but these quotes make a lot of sense.  I really worried that Conte burnt this team out when it came to European play.  These quotes by Buffon also make me laugh when people made those comments last week about Allegri's practices causing injuries.  I'm quite sure that Conte's practices were pretty intense.  Injuries are just a freakish thing that can be unavoidable at times unless you're just lucky.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum