sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 3 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by juventus101 Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 am

Wouldve much rather had Montella, Spaletti, Carrera, or Alessio, but we could have also done worse. As long as we do decent in the market and he gets the same passion from the players we should be fine. Tactically is honestly not as important as having the talent and getting the effort and passion out of them in our case in my opinion.

Wouldve really loved to hire Baggio or Del Piero though. I read a while back that Baggio made his coaching license and wanted to start coaching in Argentina.

juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 3 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:20 am

Come on guys Milan ( the strong one) outplayed us every game when Allegri was their coach
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:31 am

True dev.. Ale wasnt a bad coach... Milans management were stubborn withh ale

#InAllegriWeTrust
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 am

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH LOOOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 am

Guys don't forget how many bad/boring games we played nder conte(especially in the last year) we still won alot of those games so people easily forget about that. I've seem milan play some good attacling football under allegri(before al the trouble at milan started). Also dont forget the controversy conte brought to us with the matchfixing thing. So I love conte for being great coach for 3 years. But this isn't as bad as it seems
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:49 am

Juventino89 wrote:Guys don't forget how many bad/boring games we played nder conte(especially in the last year) we still won alot of those games so people easily forget about that. I've seem milan play some good attacling football under allegri(before al the trouble at milan started). Also dont forget the controversy conte brought to us with the matchfixing thing. So I love conte for being great coach for 3 years. But this isn't as bad as it seems

Yes, it isn't but you know, with Allegri's recent slump at Milan, we are just overreacting... Yes, Ancelloti didn't win with Juve in 2000-2001, but we went on to win the Champions League twice with Milan. My point isn't that Allegri will be the same as Carlo, but you never know the different situations in each club, and if one coach didn't do well for his team for few years, it doesn't mean that he will not at his next team... We have the players that are able to make us champions, and allegri is a champion himself. The truth here is that we, Juventini, are just soo mad that Conte left, since he is the one who got us glory in the past 3 years. Now lets give Allegri a chance, for once and for all.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 am

As I said before, if Allegri fails which is very likely, Montella would be glad to join us next season.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm sure allegri will do good in CL, he defeated arsenal and almost eliminated an in form barca with a team much weaker than our current squad.
with our obsolete 3-5-2 we couldn't get anywhere in europe in million years.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Our youth scouting sucks donkey balls.

Roma and udinese consistently find young players in south America for cheap, and bank off of it, especially Roma who haven't had CL revenue in I don't know how long, and can still sign iturbe for 30 mil.

Doesn't matter though because if Juve do sign good young talent, they just include them in player exchanges for backups.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Only thing that will make me feel better now is signing Ricardo Rodriguez, Lukaku and Jovetic. maybe a Douglas Costa type player, which oddly enough we could've had if we signed iturbe, but whatever.
maybe Teixeira.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:Our youth scouting sucks donkey balls.

Roma and udinese consistently find young players in south America for cheap, and bank off of it, especially Roma who haven't had CL revenue in I don't know how long, and can still sign iturbe for 30 mil.

Doesn't matter though because if Juve do sign good young talent, they just include them in player exchanges for backups.

Roma isn't buying players based on the sales of great scouting finds.  The Sensi family gave up control a few years ago and new ownership and a new president have injected lots of money into the club.  They've had some good finds and sales, but most of their growth is due to this new capital and the new ownership assuming prior debts of the club.  

Udinese is different.  They do a fantastic job scouting and developing players.  

I think Juve is improving under Marotta.  It takes time to see the benefits of good scouting and development.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Juventude wrote:

Roma isn't buying players based on the sales of great scouting finds. The Sensi family gave up control a few years ago and new ownerships and a new president have injected lots of money into the club. They've had some good finds and sales, but most of their growth is due to this new capital and the new ownership assuming prior debts of the club.

Udinese is different. They do a fantastic job scouting and developing players.

I think Juve is improving under Marotta. It takes time to see the benefits of good scouting and development.

Seems like every year they sign and sell a marquinhos or Lamella for bunch of cash. this year they got paredes whos pretty highly thought of and toloi as well. destro cost them like 5 mil, florenzi cost like 1 mil. both contribute in the first team.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:19 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Roma isn't buying players based on the sales of great scouting finds.  The Sensi family gave up control a few years ago and new ownerships and a new president have injected lots of money into the club.  They've had some good finds and sales, but most of their growth is due to this new capital and the new ownership assuming prior debts of the club.  

I think Juve is improving under Marotta.  It takes time to see the benefits of good scouting and development.  

Seems like every year they sign and sell a marquinhos or Lamella for bunch of cash.  this year they got paredes whos pretty highly thought of and toloi as well.  destro cost them like 5 mil, florenzi cost like 1 mil.  both contribute in the first team.

Marquinhos was the biggest profit there. He was picked up for between 5-8 mil I believe and sold for 30 mil...Lamela originally cost near 15 -17 mil if I remember correctly and sold on for 30 mil. The Destro deal actually comes out to around 15 mil when everything is said and done. Florenzi Is a youth product.

Juve have done similar things with Vidal and Pogba. Just you have been wise enough to keep them so far.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:30 pm

I personally think he is a scrub of a coach but I do hope he proves me wrong and succeeds for the good of the club.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 pm

DiRocco wrote:
FilthyLuca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Roma isn't buying players based on the sales of great scouting finds.  The Sensi family gave up control a few years ago and new ownerships and a new president have injected lots of money into the club.  They've had some good finds and sales, but most of their growth is due to this new capital and the new ownership assuming prior debts of the club.  

Seems like every year they sign and sell a marquinhos or Lamella for bunch of cash.  this year they got paredes whos pretty highly thought of and toloi as well.  destro cost them like 5 mil, florenzi cost like 1 mil.  both contribute in the first team.

Marquinhos was the biggest profit there. He was picked up for between 5-8 mil I believe and sold for 30 mil...Lamela originally cost near 15 -17 mil if I remember correctly and sold on for 30 mil. The Destro deal actually comes out to around 15 mil when everything is said and done. Florenzi Is a youth product.

Juve have done similar things with Vidal and Pogba. Just you have been wise enough to keep them so far.

then I stand corrected, like I said, it seemed that way.
I hope we keep Gabbiadini and Berardi, maybe even boakye. Zaza seems destined to be a part exchange.
Boy that marquinhos transaction worked out pretty well, and for both sides honestly. WTF on earth would psg spen 50 mil on luiz with marquinhos already there?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 am

Juveman17 wrote:I personally think he is a scrub of a coach but I do hope he proves me wrong and succeeds for the good of the club.

At first I was mad, but I rethought it again and saw that Allegri is a decent coach given the time conte resigned and the time we had to choose between the available options.
Alongside mancini, he is the only champion of a league(s)... But Allegri is waay better than mancini. With the players at mancini's disposal, he was a failure in Europe. At least allegri almost got past Barcelona this season in Europe... barca were lucky at home and Milan were lacking quality.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:56 am

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:59 am

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Is Gabriel that bad or is Allegri that good? I can't even tell ahhahah
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Give him a good team and he can win the Scudetto - he showed that at Milan, and he could prove it with Juve. Sell your best players and he will still make his team punch above its weight. With speculation rife regarding the futures of both Paul Pogba and Arturo Vidal – the two most vital pieces in the Bianconeri midfield – Juventus have surely considered his ability to manage with a team under a tight budget, something that Conte wasn't willing to adjust to.

There is a reason why Allegri was in the running for the job at Roma last summer before Milan tied him to a new deal, why he was a favourite to succeed Cesare Prandelli as the head coach of the Italian national team. There is a reason why Milan hired him in the first place back in 2010 and why Juventus were quick to sign him despite the fact it would irk star man Pirlo.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:48 am

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 3 Nn8snn

I don't like Marchisio playing behind the strikers, I hope its Pogba there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Chiellini ahead of Barzagli...
Marchisio benched by Pereya.. marchisio as a trequartista.. what is this :\
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:20 pm

Yeah, it looks bad to me as well but it's too early to know what formation we will use. I expect to get a taste of what's to come in the first couple of friendlies.

We also need to finalise our transfer campaign to know if we're going to play with wingers or not.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Devi, there is a 433 formation reported as well by sky. I found it on instagram tho
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm

I question whether Asamoah is the backup LB. He played as the LW in the 3-5-2, but he cannot be relied upon as a true LB in a four man back line. I would prefer Caceres as the backup if we have to play with four defenders.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

I agree! I would play Asamoah at LCM where he has always belonged! That way we can have top notch rotation for our midfield! Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Pereyra.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next