sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  Empty - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:52 am

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  Large_140716-191816_to160714spo_0513_41512_immagine_ts673_400

DOB : 11/08/1967

Contract until : 2016

Forza Allegri, we can do this!

Last edited by salmano9 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:06 am

yeah sure....our next signings: Amelia, Muntari, Pazzini and Bonera!! we have secured Europa League place!!! or maybe not  Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad 

Roma for the Scudetto
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:16 am

Optimism guyz! Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:30 am

if we would have signed Guidolin...or even let Carrera/Alessio for a season...i would have at least hoped.
but we signed bloody Allegri...most boring and uninspiring coach in the modern italian history.
he will not only fail to motivate our players...we will lose our best (Vidal and Pogba are on their way to exit) and fail to atract real champions to reach a quarter/semifinal in UCL.
who the **** comes to develop under Allegri...or to play for Allegri from abroad? NOBODY...i wouldn't come (as a die-hard Juve fan)! ever!
We will struggle to finish 3rd..and maybe win Berlusconi Trophy this year...on penalties!!!

it's surreal...i thought we got rid of secco!! worse than a nightmare
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:36 am

I'll give this guy a chance. lets not forget that we didn't have much time to negotiate since we have to start preseason asap.
lets look at the bright side of it WE HAVE A NEW ALLE!  Very Happy Very Happy 
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:39 am

I'd have taken Carrera above Allegri any day...

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:42 am

Adrian0911 wrote:if we would have signed Guidolin...or even let Carrera/Alessio for a season...i would have at least hoped.
but we signed bloody Allegri...most boring and uninspiring coach in the modern italian history.
he will not only fail to motivate our players...we will lose our best (Vidal and Pogba are on their way to exit) and fail to atract real champions to reach a quarter/semifinal in UCL.
who the **** comes to develop under Allegri...or to play for Allegri from abroad? NOBODY...i wouldn't come (as a die-hard Juve fan)! ever!
We will struggle to finish 3rd..and maybe win Berlusconi Trophy this year...on penalties!!!

I believe agnelli and co know all the points you mentioned so he must have been the best option available.
I also believe this juve is good enough to do great things even without a coach for another season, so lets be only mad about iturbe going to roma!  Thumbs up 
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:06 pm

MMM wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:if we would have signed Guidolin...or even let Carrera/Alessio for a season...i would have at least hoped.

I believe agnelli and co know all the points you mentioned so he must have been the best option available.
I also believe this juve is good enough to do great things even without a coach for another season, so lets be only mad about iturbe going to roma!  Thumbs up 

i believe this to be a panic signing...and panic signigns are to be expected. borriello's and osvaldo's are on their way now. cuz all the good stuff on the market is going some place...right under our cheap noses.
the director haven't even spent 24 hours to identify a replacement...to talk to at least 2-3 managers and hear their ambitions. do they even know who allegri wants? his vision for Juve? he didn't even had a chance to check our squad for pete's sake. they are rushing into a big pile of horse-shit

i would've preferred a risky signing..a ferrara, villas boas-like manager to proven-loser allegri!

best-case scenario we lose the scudetto to Roma in the last 5 games!!

(sorry guys..i had have a rough time last 2 weeks...and this was the cherry on the top)
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Given how quickly all this has happened... it's guaranteed that it's been in the works for a while. Maybe Juve asked for Conte to delay announcing his resignation until after the WC so that they could have an agreement with their new coach and transition immediately...

No way all this happened over a couple of days. Impossible.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:
MMM wrote:

i believe this to be a panic signing...and panic signigns are to be expected. borriello's and osvaldo's are on their way now. cuz all the good stuff on the market is going some place...right under our cheap noses.
the director haven't even spent 24 hours to identify a replacement...to talk to at least 2-3 managers and hear their ambitions. do they even know who allegri wants? his vision for Juve? he didn't even had a chance to check our squad for pete's sake. they are rushing into a big pile of horse-shit

i would've preferred a risky signing..a ferrara, villas boas-like manager to proven-loser allegri!

(sorry guys..i had have a rough time last 2 weeks...and this was the cherry on the top)

I know what are you talking about. I have had a real tough month and that made it worse. however try not to get sad before our first defeat or at least draw. this way you die two times! once before the bad result happens and the second time after it actually happens!  Thumbs up 
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Guidolin would have been better. He is the master of developing young players! On another note though...Roma have signed Iturbe for 31m cash! He is not worth that money! What does annoy me though is Liverpool got Markovic for less that 20m £!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm

MMM wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:
MMM wrote:

I know what are you talking about. I have had a real tough month and that made it worse. however try not to get sad before our first defeat or at least draw. this way you die two times! once before the bad result happens and the second time after it actually happens!  Thumbs up 

Lol you guys are funny. This is the worst summer ever for me... First Italy fail in the world cup and every team apart from Italy I wanted to win in each match, it lost... And now Cun te resigns.... Ughhh Its fukin depressing for gods sake...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:Given how quickly all this has happened... it's guaranteed that it's been in the works for a while. Maybe Juve asked for Conte to delay announcing his resignation until after the WC so that they could have an agreement with their new coach and transition immediately...

No way all this happened over a couple of days. Impossible.

I wouldn't say impossible. There are really only a few coaches that are available in the middle of July when preseason training starts. Stealing a manager from another club would be very difficult. That leaves unemployed coaches or coaches to steal from national teams. Realistically, it was a small group of candidates.

If it was in the works for a long time, he would have gotten more than a two year contract. A two year contract is basically Juve's way of saying he'll get the boot if he doesn't do well this season. I think this was more of a safety pick. It's not a young unproven coach or an older washed up coach like Del Neri. It's a safer pick. Don't get me wrong, Allegri is not even a good coach in my eyes. Juve was caught in a difficult situation and needed to move fast. I would have rather they hired from within, like Carrera.

Perhaps, they didn't hire from within because Conte may be taking the coaches with him to another job, like the Italy job.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 pm

It's a contract issue Juventude... You can have a coach commit quickly. But then it would take at least a week to get the lawyers to hammer out a contract that's ok with everyone. Unless Allegri didn't use a lawyer (highly unlikely), then it can't happen this quickly.

Did Allegri already sign his contract or not?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's a contract issue Juventude... You can have a coach commit quickly. But then it would take at least a week to get the lawyers to hammer out a contract that's ok with everyone. Unless Allegri didn't use a lawyer (highly unlikely), then it can't happen this quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-ZdNB7Xv0
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:16 pm

DISLIKE THE VIDEO..VERGOGNA MARROTA...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:19 pm

WHAT A SHAME BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BOOOO!!!!! BOOO!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Can you guys give this an a chance, Conte left US end of the story.
Stop acting like a teen before PMS ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 pm

I hope Bonucci moves on.

So many good things can come from this, Allegri play ball ....
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:30 pm

CAN SOMEONE UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S SAYING ABOUT VIDAL?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:30 pm

@DEVI: BUT VIDAL LEAVING TOO?!?!!? 00100 MARROTA
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's a contract issue Juventude... You can have a coach commit quickly. But then it would take at least a week to get the lawyers to hammer out a contract that's ok with everyone. Unless Allegri didn't use a lawyer (highly unlikely), then it can't happen this quickly.

It can happen quickly. Thanks for the background on lawyers, but I am one. If they wanted to move quickly to make sure that he didn't miss out on the opportunity, they would move quickly. Plus, it's not like Allegri is in a position to bargain or say no. Both parties need each other in this situation. Allegri isn't going to say no over some small clause in the contract.

It may have been in the works a few days ago, but not weeks ago. The facts seems to point to Juve being caught off guard and having to move quickly so that preseason training wouldn't be significantly affected.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:33 pm

salmano9 wrote:@DEVI: BUT VIDAL LEAVING TOO?!?!!? 00100 MARROTA

I don't understand the Marotta hate.  What did he do to cause this situation?  He is probably just following Agnelli's orders.

If anything, I think Marotta has done a brilliant job building a pretty damn good team within the financial constraints set by our ownership.  He should be praised for signing two players for a total of 10.5m that are now worth 120m.  If he can do that with a small budget, imagine what he could do if Agnelli gave him more money to work with.

Last edited by Juventude on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Marotta said we've never put up Vidal for sale.He spoke to Vidal and he said he's happy to continue with us.

Calma
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm

1500 DISLIKES UNTIL NOW... WILL INCREASE OFCOURSE...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next