sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 9 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by DeviAngel Mon 6 Apr - 14:59:00

‘Juventus will play back four’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri reveals he will not field a 3-5-2 in tomorrow’s Coppa Italia semi-final with Fiorentina.

The Bianconeri are trailing 2-1 from the first leg in Turin, and while the tactician doesn’t say whether he’ll go with a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2, he will not start with a back three.

“I think that we’ll assess things today,” Allegri said when asked about his formation in his pre-match Press conference.

“We’ll play with four [at the back] tomorrow, with an extra attacker, because last time I went to Florence we tried a surprise, we played three and [Fiorentina Coach Vincenzo] Montella knew.

“So someone must have told him. So before anyone can tell him, I’ll tell you [the media]. It will definitely be four. I want to give you the advantage on Montella.

“You’ll all be on your phones trying to find out the formation, and rightly so, that’s your job. So therefore, let me tell you, you know tonight.

“We’ll have four, and then in midfield and attack we’ll see.”

The bigger sides traditionally field weakened teams in the Coppa Italia, will Allegri do that tomorrow, the chance of making the final?

“I’ll put my best team out on the field. [Marco] Storari will play in goal because I gave [Gianluigi] Buffon two days off to spend Easter with his family.

“It was the right thing to do, because he’s played a lot of games. It’s important to work, and it’s also important to rest.

“Storari will play, and as for the rest I’ll decide in training, I’ll see who does well in training to better understand who should play tomorrow.

“We had the international break, we’ve recovered a bit of energy so the team is doing well mentaly and physically.”

The former Milan Coach then reiterated his call for patience from his team, assuring that they do not have to score early.

“In the first leg we did badly on the [first Mohamed] Salah goal. We conceded to a good counter-attack of 60 metres, a solo run, which already happened against Torino [with Bruno Peres].

“It’s a matter of attention, we couldn’t move a metre forward, we moved 100 back the way, and we conceded.

“Playing against Fiorentina is never easy, because they’re a team with good dribblers who keep the ball well, so we have to be patient and know how to take advantage of the opportunities we create.

“Then it depends on how the game evolves and develops. When you’re playing cup games, and especially when there’s a result to overturn, football is not like 30 years ago.

“The passback to the goalkeeper has been removed and changed the game of football.

“Before, in the last quarter of an hour people would leave the stadium, now in the last quarter of an hour in games, anything goes.

“So we have to be very patient, and play our game knowing that we need at least two goals to go to extra time, and then we’ll see what happens.

“It’s not easy, but we have the opportunity to overturn this result.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 9 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Mon 6 Apr - 15:47:16

Simone pepe it is Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 7 Apr - 23:31:44

Allegri: 'Treble would be nice!'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri replied to Juventus doubters and joked about a Treble push after flattening Fiorentina 3-0 to reach the Coppa Italia Final.

This is the first time ever that Juve have gone through in the Coppa Italia after losing the first leg at home.

They were beaten 2-1 in Turin, but emerged with a 3-0 triumph at the Stadio Franchi to book a spot in the Final against Napoli or Lazio.

This evening’s result was achieved even without Carlos Tevez, Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba and Stephan Lichtsteiner.

“Some players were missing, others played with different characteristics,” Allegri told Rai Sport.

“We’ve done that throughout the season, as don’t forget we were without Andrea Barzagli for eight months, while Martin Caceres and Kwadwo Asamoah have barely been available.

“This is the proof that the players are all strong and put themselves at the disposal of the team with their own characteristics when needed.

“This is the decisive part of the season and the group is in good shape, for which my fitness staff deserves credit.

“I thought the team interpreted this game very well, as it’s by no means easy to win away to a Fiorentina side that has been playing great football. We did well on and off the ball, above all when defending.”

Claudio Marchisio and Alvaro Morata will be suspended for the Final, the Spaniard getting a straight red in the final minutes for tripping Alessandro Diamanti.

If Morata really had to foul him, he should’ve tugged his shirt. Unfortunately he’s young and still needs to learn these tips and tricks. It seemed excessive to give a red card for that, but we’ll make do.

“We’ll have Pogba back, Alessandro Matri played very well and scored a goal tonight, so I am very happy for him. We’ve got Kingsley Coman, who unfortunately I had to take off because I needed someone tall like Fernando Llorente to get the ball in the air.

Allegri was subjected to insults and even threats after he replaced Antonio Conte, but has won over the doubters.

“I hear people say you need this, that and the other to win in football. I believe there are many ways to win and to play, but so much depends on the character and approach of a team.

“This is a squad of great individuals and the more they improve, the better the team will play. I don’t know how they worked in the past. I brought my concepts and my views of football, which might be right or wrong.

“In my view, the fewer reference points you give to opponents, the more likely you are to win.”

They are potentially on track for the Treble, though the Coppa Italia Final is set for June 7 and the Champions League Final on June 6.

“I am the Juventus Coach. As I always said, the Coach and players go through, the club remains.

“It’s normal the fans were upset at the changes, but we are in a crucial stage of the season, have reached the Final of the Coppa Italia, need another four wins and a draw to mathematically secure the Scudetto and will try to reach the Champions League semi-final.

“Monaco are a tougher team than they might look on paper, so we’ll see what happens. It’d be nice to have to move the Coppa Italia Final!”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 8 Apr - 1:18:05

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 9 XTiTnlyBEcxdZYvjwc
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed 8 Apr - 3:56:59

Allegri Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed 8 Apr - 12:14:28

Nobody can't deny it anymore. Sexxxllegri = MASTERMIND.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 8 Apr - 17:46:39

Allegri delete Conte: Juve is the best of the last 10 years

Impressive performance of the Bianconeri: Scudetto almost reached the Italian Cup final in his pocket and that dream called Champion's League.

After the company of Florence Juventus out with renewed awareness in their own ability and now, after being confirmed dominatrix in Italy, frightens Europe. Yesterday, for the first time in its history in the Italian Cup, the old lady has overturned a loss away: in seven occasions, after losing the semi-final first leg between the walls of friends, had been eliminated. But beyond the historical precedents of the cabal and this team is impressing and surprising everyone on the field and in the results. The fluidity of the game and the interchangeability of the performers in the field make the Bianconeri a battleship capable, in single game, to fear anyone. Fiorentina yesterday took to the field with the fear in his eyes because he knew they were facing a team convinced and determined to overturn the result, regardless of the result of the handicap and went from (heavy) absences. Absences in fact, a significant detail for Allegri, who had to handle last-minute package of Tevez and Lichtsteiner, in addition to those already provided by Pogba and Pirlo and the rotation of the cup which provides Storari in place of captain Buffon. No problem, no alibi, but the spirit of self-denial, sacrifice and the desire to be leaders for the so-called "reserves". Padoin wearing a different mask for each part that screenwriter Allegri the reserve and vice-Pirlo (against Empoli, last Saturday) it falls perfectly in the role of right-back, confirming a wildcard precious and always tidy. Sturaro continues to take confidence from game to game and gives substance and amount to the midfield, the department is most ravaged by injuries but that has found its absolute gem, Marchisio, also yesterday sumptuous in weaving the threads in the middle of the field. In attack the unexpected and pleasant surprise to Matri, called at the last minute to replace a legend like Tevez and loaded properly by his mentor Livorno, which is a snub to his former audience and marks the thirtieth goal knitted zebra, the first of his second "was" at Juventus. The only downside of the evening are the two heavy absences for the final that is distrusted Marchisio and Morata, expelled naively as excessive by Massa. Now the head is in Parma, where presumably a substantial turnover and where it will be important to put another brick to the league title number 33, the fourth row of this triumphant four-Count weblog Allegri. Then arrive in Turin on Monaco, limping in the league (yesterday yet another tie that cut Monegasque out of the fight for the title), but dangerous in the single match, especially because of the risk of underestimating the opponent softest the urn in Nyon could reserve. But the impression is that these guys after the departure of Count found new stimuli and are empowered to the nth power, desire to emancipate itself from the imposing figure of the CT and heavy blue. The game Juventus is less frenetic and more mature, Juventus can control games with disarming naturalness and hit the opponent in his weak points and at the right time. After damning firm Dortmund Juventus acquired awareness and tranquility, is a team serene and convinced of its own means, has perfectly oiled mechanisms of the midfield diamond and the back four, and found in the new grafts (especially Pereyra and Morata , very reliable over Evra) the unpredictability that was missing in the past administration. After yesterday we can say for sure: Allegri delete Conte and does so with the results and with the work, just as he had said in that famous and turbulent conference presentation in July, when the fans chanted "Allegri do not want it" and nobody would have bet Juve back on a winning without their leader. The technician Livorno instead surprised everyone and now is no longer relevant limits: a few points from the flag, with the Italian Cup final in his pocket, beating Monaco can write a story and make her child the best Juventus the last 10 years . The semifinals of the Champions missing fact of the distant 2003, and reaching it would achieve Allegri finally even the last remaining detractors, continuing to chase that dream, that remains and as such must be cultivated, the cup with the big ears.

Written by: Luigi Risucci
Source: TuttoJuve
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 10 Apr - 3:04:22

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 9 CCKxM_FWgAAvyAI
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 10 Apr - 3:27:04

DeviAngel wrote:
- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 9 CCKxM_FWgAAvyAI

Conte is just provincial! That is why Allegri is called: EuroMAXI!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 10 Apr - 16:23:28

Allegri: ‘Parma decisive for Scudetto’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri believes tomorrow’s trip to Parma will be ‘decisive’ in the Scudetto race.

The Bianconeri are 14 points clear of the chasing pack, and the former Milan Coach said last week that two wins would take his side two-thirds of the way to a fourth consecutive title.

“Tomorrow we’ll put the best team we can out on the park,” Allegri told journalists in his pre-match Press conference.

“I think this is, as I said earlier, a decisive match for the League.

“Of course that’s if we win tomorrow in Parma which, by the way, won’t be easy, as we must compliment [Coach Roberto] Donadoni and his players for moving forward with such professionalism, and for showing such dignity in a very difficult season.

“Parma also have good players and staff and they’re also a team which competes well physically.

“We need to play a good game, because bringing home the three points tomorrow would be another step toward the Scudetto.

“There’d then be seven games to go and we’d be even closer to our goal, but to do that we have to play a good game tomorrow.

“So tomorrow, we’ll put out the best team we can, because whatever team you select should always be the best for that particular game.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 10 Apr - 16:25:41

‘Pirlo available for Monaco’
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri reveals Andrea Pirlo will be available for Juventus’ clash with Monaco, but isn’t sure on Andrea Barzagli.

The Bianconeri meet the Ligue 1 side in the first leg of their Champions League Quarter Final at Juventus Stadium on Tuesday, and after a lengthy absence the bearded playmaker will be back.

[Carlos] Tevez is fine, Tevez is available,” Allegri told journalists in his Press conference ahead of tomorrow’s Parma game.

“Pirlo will not be available for tomorrow, because he has work to do today, but he’ll be available for Tuesday, so that’s an important return that we have for Tuesday.

“[Stephan] Lichtsteiner will be assessed today as he has a knock to the thigh. Barzagli will not be available, he has to rest because he had a calf strain.

“Barzagli is a player who was out for eight months, playing five high-intensity games in a row it’s normal to be out after making sacrifices from game to game.

“The important thing is to be good at managing these situations, stop immediately to prevent serious injury.

“Tomorrow we’ll evaluate whether Barzagli will be available for Tuesday or not.”

The tactician also adressed talk of a treble, insisting that his side have enjoyed an extraordinary campaign, regardless of what happens in the Champions League.

“Right now we have to maintain our balance, because it’s very easy to stumble at this stage. We have to do a lot of work on the details, on concentration.

“I think the lads are having a great season, we have the opportunity to make it exceptional, but that’s not easy.

“What would make me angry is if all we’re doing were to be considered normal.

“Firstly, the achievement of a fourth consecutive Scudetto, if we win it, would be an extraordinary thing for the lads. We’ve reached the Coppa Italia final and that was another goal.

“The Champions League, as I’ve always said, is a dream. It’s very difficult to win.

“There are huge teams which are built to win it, but at the moment we must not think about of the final victory, we have to take things one game at a time.

“We still have a Quarter Final to overcome against a difficult, well-organised team. But we’ll think about that on Sunday morning [after the Parma game].”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 10 Apr - 16:28:01

‘Juventus not thinking of Monaco’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are not thinking about their clash with Monaco on Tuesday, instead focusing on Parma, insists Max Allegri.

The Bianconeri face the Ligue 1 side in the Champions League Quarter Finalfirst leg, looking to secure an important win at Juventus Stadium.

However, their Coach warns that all focus must be on Saturday’s trip to Parma.

“I cannot prepare the match against Monaco now,” Allegri explained in his pre-match Press conference.

“Tomorrow we play Parma, a team which plays in a completely different way. I believe that you have to deal with things one-at-a-time, with patience and calm.

“We cannot play Monaco until Tuesday. First we have Parma, so let’s try and take three points against Parma, which I think is much more important at the moment.

“Then, after tomorrow night, we’ll prepare for Monaco. We’ll have a day to prepare, so, sure, the games are close, but we will absolutely not be thinking about Monaco today and tomorrow.

“We can’t go to Parma thinking the game is won, because the game will start at 6pm at 0-0. We have to win on the pitch.

“We know the importance of this game, because next Saturday [against Lazio] we have the first of a series of clashes with teams which are high-up in the table.

“We have to understand the importance of the game tomorrow, and the lads know that because they’ve reached an important level of maturity, and that’s reflected in how they approach games.

“Then we can prepare for the game against Monaco. I understand how the fans feel, this anxiety, but if you live with anxiety you’ll be unhappy.

“We need to get rid of this anxiety, and just wait enthusiastically and calmly for the game.

“I think, at the beginning of the season, few gave Juventus the chance of being so many points clear at the top of the League, in the Coppa Italia final and about to play a Champions League Quarter Final with a chance of making the semis.”

Despite these words, however, Allegri did hint at making changes to his side when they visit Tardini tomorrow.

“[Carlos] Tevez is in top condition, he rested on Tuesday, so is it necessary to rest Tevez? Players are not like machines, where you just start them up and they go.

“If a player stops and plays fewer games, then they find it more difficult to pick up the pace of the game. Today, in training, I’ll assess who will take to the field.

“[Kingsley] Coman, after the knock he had against Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia [first leg] has recovered, he went through a period where he was training a bit less.

“He’s a young player, and it’s certain that from here until the end of the League season he’ll have more opportunities, and that will be important for him because it will improve the qualities we know he has.

“Alessandro Matri? I’ll have to see tomorrow, he went through a long period of not playing, so I’ll see what condition he’s in.

“Playing so many games in a few days [after a long time out] is not easy either physically or mentally.

“As for [Fernando] Llorente, he’s very good, he had a good game for the time he was on the pitch against Empoli, I’ll see today who I’ll field.

“[Alvaro] Morata played very well in Florence, but unfortunately his sending off will deny him the final. I’ll have time to evaluate everyone today, and I’ll decided by tomorrow morning.”

Allegri then reflected on that 3-0 triumph at Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia semi-final, calling it an ‘important performance’.

“On Tuesday, the lads that played did so with great technique and desire,” the Coach recalled.

“They had a huge desire to overturn the result, something which I believe had never happened in the history of Juventus in knockout football.

“When Juventus have lost at home, they’ve never been able to overturn that result in the Coppa Italia or in European competition.

“So I think the performance the lads put in on Tuesday was an important one. Winning 3-0 in Florence against a Fiorentina side in great form, which plays some of the best football in the country was not easy.

“So I think we’ve achieved something which no-one believed we could.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 15 Apr - 0:39:36

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14287&page=129

Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 15 Apr - 2:45:05

Some credit needs to go to the Count. Smile he was there today in the stadium, and I was surprised to see him tbh. A bitter feeling, but maybe he will return back in 10 years after the 'Allegri winning era' Very Happy.

Maybe Conte will come back to lay the foundations again when we go down one day (you never know what happens, Italian footbal is unpredictable. Look what happened to Inter just few years after winning the CL. Look at Milan, from defending champions to struggle to qualify to CL)

Hopefully we won't need Conte again, but I think that he would come back when we need him...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 18 Apr - 23:29:46

Allegri: 'Juve showed maturity'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri said Juventus showed “maturity” to beat Lazio and are close to a Scudetto party, but he’s unsure of Monaco tactics.

The Bianconeri extended their lead at the top to 15 points by sweeping second-placed Lazio aside 2-0.

“I am happy with what the lads did, but not just tonight, throughout the campaign,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“It was an important game and we showed maturity against a Lazio side that had been playing the best football in Italy until now.

“They were also more physically fit, as they have played far fewer games than us. This is when a team needs its maturity to control the tempo and make the most of its scoring opportunities.

“Tonight it wasn’t just important to beat Lazio because they were second. Lazio are having an extraordinary campaign, as they conceded only two goals during their eight consecutive victories and had let in just 12 since they faced us last time.

“Obviously every time Lazio or Roma draw, the Scudetto finish line is reduced. I think we need two or three wins to seal it now.”

Carlos Tevez was on target again, though this week his likely move to Boca Juniors in 2016 was again in the news.

“It’s natural to feel nostalgic for home, friends and family. We all do, let alone him being on the other side of the world. Tevez is proving in the best way how focused he is on Juventus.”

Allegri moved back to a 3-5-2 for this game, but will he use this or the 4-3-1-2 against Monaco?

“I haven’t decided which system to use yet. We’ll start thinking about it tomorrow. I think when the team defends the right way – whether with three at the back or four – it becomes easier to defend and also to attack.

“We were a little hasty at times today and I think we need to do better in technical terms against Monaco. I don’t see it being much different to the first leg.

We have players like Arturo Vidal and Roberto Pereyra who can play with certain characteristics between the lines. Paul Pogba is out, the midfielders are playing almost every game and I choose based on the match at hand.

“I used this system because I had players on the bench who’d allow me to transform the tactics if needs be.

“The more they play, the more they find that match tempo. I tried to rest Andrea Pirlo for the last 20 minutes, as he’s a key player above all on corners and free kicks.

“Vidal has improved a great deal, as he defends while running and not chasing now. I think that’s the biggest change.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 18 Apr - 23:48:51

Very Happy Vidal
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 18 Apr - 23:49:37

LOLOL...So Allegri basically summed up Pirlo's job: Score FK's.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 20 Apr - 3:54:53

"It was a boring game? If you want to have fun, you should go to the circus.. I'm only interested in reaching the semi-finals."

Hahahahahaha nice quote by Allegrii after the Monaco match.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 22 Apr - 19:58:07

Maxi will have headaches when pogba returns, cuz there will be barzagli available, and so it will be hard to drop CM8 with pogba back. I hope that we play 4312 with rotating our defense
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 4 May - 20:17:30

‘Results all that matter’
By Football Italia staff

Massimiliano Allegri bears no grudges to those who doubted him as Juventus Coach - ‘what counts are the results’.

The former Milan Coach replaced Antonio Conte on the Bianconeri bench last summer, a move which was initially treated with hostility.

“I have absolutely nothing to say [to the doubters],” Allegri said as his side prepare to face Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final.

“In the end, all that counts in football are the results. At the start of the season, everyone can talk, and at the end all the remains are the results.

“For me, what matters is what I’ve done so far for Juventus. I think the results have been fairly good, and I’m proud.

“I think the club I work for, and the lads, the players who I coach.”

Carlo Ancelotti rejected suggestions that Los Merengues could line-up with three at the back, and Allegri appeared to hint that he too will play with a back-four.

“You’re all calm and good with numbers. Ancelotti has given you four, and I’ll give you another four…

“He’s a Coach whom I respect as a person, but especially for the things he’s achieved, as he’s won in Italy, England, France and Spain.

“As I said, it’s hard to imagine the two games will end 0-0, so we’ll have to be good in attack and defence.”

Both teams will have notable absences, with the vistors bereft of Luka Modric, and the Old Lady without Paul Pogba.

While expressing his disappointment that the pair will not feature, Allegri hinted Pogba could feature in the second leg.

“I’m disappointed, because it would be better if Pogba and Modric were on the pitch for these two games,” Allegri insisted.

“We hope to have Pogba for the return match.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 5 May - 23:21:17

Allegri: 'Great Juve intensity'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri was still not entirely content after Juventus beat Real Madrid, but praised their “intensity.”

The first leg of the Champions League semi-final ended 2-1 in Turin with Alvaro Morata, a Carlos Tevez penalty and Cristiano Ronaldo header.

“I am very happy with what the lads did. This is the right reward that they deserved, as it’s not easy to reach the Champions League semi-final and especially to play against Real Madrid,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We played with great intensity and allowed Real Madrid very little, but could’ve done better in the pace of creating our play in the first half.

“It’s a shame, as we could’ve done better with the Llorente chance, but I’d have been happy beforehand to get a win over Real Madrid.

“Now we can prepare for a week and can fight it out in Madrid.”

Allegri started out with 4-3-1-2, but then moved to 3-5-2 with Andrea Barzagli coming off the bench. Which system will he use at the Bernabeu?

“You’re asking too much! The game just ended! I think tonight the lads defended very well with four, though it was not easy to leave Andrea out. I had to make a choice and he did great coming off the bench.

“With Bonucci booked, I had to take fewer risks and have another defender near him.”

The real surprise was picking Stefano Sturaro rather than Roberto Pereyra, a player who only had four minutes of Champions League experience before this.

“I made this choice because, Pereyra can change the game off the bench and Sturaro was in good shape. I needed someone with legs to help the defence.

“The lads did very well to defend with four in midfield and then to take turns blocking Sergio Ramos.

“The players know I am very demanding on control and the passage of play, so I feel we could’ve done better in the first half to pass it around quickly and get the ball between the Real Madrid midfielders.

“That doesn’t take away from the fact they did very well and I am very happy with what they are doing.

“We started the Champions League in a certain way and it’s different to Serie A, we need to face these games with more calm and maturity. It’s practically impossible to press a team for 90 minutes and they can score in 10.

“It’s important to read the game, know when it’s time to slow down, time to step up the pace and change gear. The team has definitely improved on that.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue 5 May - 23:27:55

Euromax. cheers

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed 6 May - 1:57:55

Euro Man Max >>>>
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 6 May - 16:12:21

Today I prefer bayern rather than barca.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 6 May - 16:33:02

Zagnoli (Il Giornale): "The lesson of Allegri to Conte, strabattuto"

The lesson Allegri Conte, strabattuto. Bayern Monaco Juve had been non-existent, a year ago the group with elimination, now beat Real Madrid. With the normalcy of Allegri, the new Ancelotti.

Here, you can also go out, but then it is said, as Atletico Madrid had held the 0-0 until 2 'from the end and with the man down in the last quarter of an hour.

Now and always say that you do not need to be arrogant or presumptuous as Antonio Conte to win in Europe, it is not essential. No need to be Mourinho, just copy Ancelotti.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 10 May - 1:54:36

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 9 11055391_695337133921608_1127191881875117470_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next