sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 11 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:19 pm

You!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 11 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by MrSuave Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 pm

juve_gigi wrote:So who will be our next coach? Right when we were dumping the 3-5-2.

Word on the street is Sousa or Di Francesco. I'm hoping for Di Francesco, Sousa has been questionable of late.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:42 pm

salmano9 wrote:You!

Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Well Conte was at the last game... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Its early to know if he will continue imo. If we win the CL then he might go. If we lose everything then he will be sacked. Everything in between he'll probably continue. Who knows what is talked about on the inside though.

Personally I want him to continue (unless some major disappointments await us). It seems like he and the management get along perfectly and he has been great for us so far. He has handled the transition wonderfully, has had to swap tons of players and figure out new systems on the go and has won tons while doing it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:51 am

Exclusive: Juventus' four-man shortlist to replace Allegri revealed

10 February at 19:45
Calciomercato.com exclusively reported yesterday that Juventus and Max Allegri will part ways at the end of the current campaign. The contract of the Italian tactician expires in June 2018 but the manager (who is a target of Arsenal) has informed his club about his intension to leave Turin before the natural expiration of his deal.

Juventus have met their manager’s requests and are now considering a few names who could sit on the Old Lady’s bench in place of Allegri in the 2017/18 campaign.

Fiorentina boss Paulo Sousa is one of the leading candidates. The Portuguese manager is not going to stay at Fiorentina for one more season and his past as a Juventus footballer makes him one of the board’s favourite picks for the next campaign.

AS Roma boss Luciano Spalletti, however, is also a very strong candidate as the Italian tactician’s contract at the Olimpico expires at the end of the season and the Italian manager has recently said that he would be open to ‘coach either Juventus or Inter because it is part of his job’.

The other name on Juventus’ agenda is AS Monaco boss Jardim who is impressing with his work in France but he’s a step behind the other two candidates. Diego Simeone has also emerged as a possible target of the Serie A giants although signing the Argentinian tactician could be pretty difficult given Atletico Madrid’s reluctance to give their highly rated manager away.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:54 am

EuroMax Proud

With how well Marotta and Allegri speak of their situation I really don't believe these rumors.

http://www.football-italia.net/98211/allegri-another-400-juve

“Italian football remains one of the best in the world and recently many young talents have emerged too,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“As for my future, how can I confirm something that doesn’t exist or deny something I never said? I have a contract with Juventus, I am happy, as I’ve always said we have a season to complete and at the right time we’ll sit down with the club to discuss our plans.”

Tomorrow will be Allegri’s 100th game for Juventus and he has the best win ratio of all.

“I never thought about it because I am not interested in records, but in winning the Scudetto and going all the way in the Champions League.

“I hope there are another 300 or 400 games, as I am happy at Juventus. I always said that if I were to leave, Juve would be the first to know.”

Juventus beat Inter 1-0 with a Juan Cuadrado scorcher last Sunday, but the week’s headlines have been dominated by accusations of refereeing bias and an exchange of barbed comments.

“After a week it is right to stop talking about this controversy. I’ll just say that Juventus deservedly won the match, I continue to maintain Inter are a good side who fortunately for us had a bad start to the season, otherwise they’d be challenging for the Scudetto.”

Juventus patron John Elkann stirred up the situation further by declaring Inter ought to be used to losing by now. Was that over the line?

“I do not comment on what other people say. I will just note that a week after the game, it’d be silly and pointless to continue stirring up controversy. On Sunday Juve won deservedly, but Inter remain a very strong team. In football you win, lose or draw, but it was a great evening of sport and I think Inter ought to look to the future with positivity.”

Claudio Marchisio could potentially return to the starting XI after a back problem.

“He trained with the team yesterday and did well. I will evaluate him, Sami Khedira, Miralem Pjanic got a knock, Tomas Rincon did well and Stefano Sturaro is in good shape.

“There will be some changes, certainly. Cagliari are a fast-paced side who got excellent results at home, so it is an important match for us.

“I have decisions to make in midfield and in the attack, but Alex Sandro, Giorgio Chiellini, Gonzalo Higuain, Paulo Dybala and Cuadrado will start. Andrea Barzagli is out for a few days, but hope to have him back against Palermo next Friday.

“On the left it’s a choice between Mario Mandzukic, Marko Pjaca and Stefano Sturaro. Gigi Buffon plays tomorrow, then we’ll see next week what I decide. Neto is in good shape and a great goalkeeper, so if I were to rest Buffon, he’d be reliable.

“This season we’re yet to enjoy five consecutive victories, so that is the target for tomorrow. It’s our second consecutive away fixture and those are never easy. We want to reach the final push this season with a full squad at our disposal.”

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:20 pm

We have to keep him and give him a raise and new contract ffs

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:52 pm

I'm fine with Max. Some might say he is not the absolute best coach ever, and i'd agree on that.

Still, he does a decent job and is mastering the transition between Conte's era and our new project. He is not as stubborn as some other coaches who only know one way to succeed and stick to it till death. I think he is fair with the players: everybody gets at least one chance to shine and that's how it sould be. Lately he successfully made big adjustments to his strategy and this is how you recognize a true winner.

Can't think of a better fit for Juve than Allegri to be honest. The idea of Euromax coaching Arsenal is one of the most absurd things i read so far in 2017.

And please, i don't want Simeone near our club, i respect his work with Atletico but he is a coach suited for underdogs. Would be a perfect match for Intermerda tho.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:06 am

IF Allegri leaves in near future I want Sampaoli !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:53 am

DeviAngel wrote:IF Allegri leaves in near future I want Sampaoli !

Noooooo! That means we are back to a back 3!!
I would go for Ancelloti, but I doubt that he would ever return to Serie A, especially after we sacked him long time ago.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:38 am

I'm a big Sampaoli fan for what he did in Chile but Juve would never go for him right now. I also don't think I would want him yet, another season or 2 of managing in a top league just to be safe. Even he doesn't quite fit. It pretty much has to be a manager familiar with Juve and/or Serie A.

Its like a priority list for us:

1) Italian manager in Serie A
2) Former Juve player turned manager
3) Foreign manager that is not ex-Juve but knows Serie A
4) Foreign manager that doesn't know Serie A
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:16 am

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 11 16729539_1318588081537538_5247319382115237472_n

Cagliari - Juve

:bow:

Our tiffosi love him now !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Marotta: ‘Allegri will stay at Juventus’
Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta says Max Allegri will stay - “we’re happy with him, and he with us”.

partyyyyyyyy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Allegri will retire at Juve Laughing Hehe
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Allegri in the pregame against Bologna.

"Will I remain 100%? Yes, unless I get sacked."

"I want to remain and it doesn't depend on Cardiff"
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:57 am

GdS, CdS & TS report that Allegri desires to stay at Juve atm. For the company, he's their Coach in the present & near future.

Allegri is on Chelsea's radar but he wants to remain at Juve & reopen a new cycle. His Juve cycle won't be ending like his Milan one.

Corsera meanwhile report that it could also be the end of Allegri's tenure at Juventus. The Tuscan Coach is reflecting on his future.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:03 pm

S wrote:GdS, CdS & TS report that Allegri desires to stay at Juve atm. For the company, he's their Coach in the present & near future.

Allegri is on Chelsea's radar but he wants to remain at Juve & reopen a new cycle. His Juve cycle won't be ending like his Milan one.

Corsera meanwhile report that it could also be the end of Allegri's tenure at Juventus. The Tuscan Coach is reflecting on his future.

Tbh, I believe that Allegri is the man for Juve. He is bringing out the best out of the squad he has. He is the man Juve need. The best thing about this is that unlike Conte, Allegri wants to stay and improve the squad each year, and he does not give up on the team easily. Conte on the other hand, is unhappy when he is not given what he wants and so he leaves and complains if he is not winning (ex. Champions league with us and the EPL with Chelsea this season).

You guys saw what happened with Milan, he did not ask to leave neither was he complaining about his players and the management when his team wasn't doing well. It was obvious that his team lacked a lot quality but it was the best he could do with them. Allegri deserves a lot of respect for what he is doing.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Marotta confirmed it, Allegri is our man, staying.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:55 am

Juventus, Allegri: "I want to stay here for a long time"

Success against Sampdoria to leave behind the bitterness of the elimination from the Champions League, Juventus have taken an important step forward: they now lead Napoli by 6 points at the top of the table.

"We were very lucid and it was not easy against a team that plays well. If you do not play a defensively careful match, there are big risks. The guys were good at interpreting the match. The substitution and good performance of Douglas Costa? Thank Pjanic who came off with an injury. He was decisive for the match", the words of Allegri at Sky Sports.

The Juventus coach added: "Happy for being up 6 points on Napoli? We must go to Crotone and win, and then prepare for the direct match against Napoli. The championship is long and we have two important matches against Roma and Inter as well. This will be an important week for the championship and you have to play with serenity. The boys are doing well - I train an extraordinary group. Everyone has a common goal (to win the seventh Scudetto in a row), which can truly be a unique thing," added Allegri.

A commentary on the disappointment of the Bernabeu is inevitable: "It was a delicate moment, for two days we vented in Vinovo where we were talking about the final situation. Then from Saturday, the team put their heads on the field again. What the boys understood is that in the end you had to be more careful on taking side-fouls when there are 30 seconds left. Perhaps we could have even not gotten to that moment where there was a cross that lead to the penalty. The applause of the public despite the elimination? At the beginning, the stadium applauded, the boxes turned around to me because we came out like that and scored 3 goals".

Allegri who then spoke about his future: "How long do I still want to train these guys? For a long time. They have misrepresented my words. Every year we talk with the company, the coach is evaluated for the results. I am in full harmony with society, there is a great professional and human relationship. Maybe the roads in the future will be divided, but not at the human level. Since I'm at Juventus I can take a holiday, because during the market months they always bring me good things", concluded Allegri.

Whew

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am

Going into his 5th season Allegri will be third on most juve games managed. Passing Herrera, behind the biggest legends, Trapattoni and Lippi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11