Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue Barrett
46 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wenger: Mata deal unfair - Page 7 Empty Re: Wenger: Mata deal unfair

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:02 pm

srigooner wrote:
Jose Mourinho wrote:"Wenger complaining is normal because he always does. It's something we know

"Many clubs, managers, boards feel you don't sell to a rival club, we feel and we think different

“We are not afraid of him doing well at Man United, we want him to be happy and do well at Man United."

Mourinho has admitted that the club blocked the deal at the last minute, with the eleventh hour bid meaning Wenger had no time left to go after another target, having already missed out on Gonzalo Higuain and Luis Suarez earlier in the summer.

“Ozil is unique,” said Mourinho, who coached the German during his three years at Real Madrid. “There is no copy of him – not even a bad one. He is the best number 10 in the world. He makes things very easy for me and for his team-mates with his football vision and the decisions he makes.

“Everyone loves him and sees a bit of Luis Figo and Zinedine Zidane in him.

We didn’t accept Arsenal’s offer for Demba Ba because the signing of Ozil makes them title contenders.

Double standards much, Jose? And the media will just line up to suck his c*ck.

Its not hard to grasp the simple concept that he hates Arsenal, especially Wenger, and he has a decent relationship with United(he's very close to Sir Alex).

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Oh and that quote would hold weight if that hadn't been Jose's position all season.

My point was, and still is, that Wenger needs to fckin shut up about the Winter window especially since he's only bringing it up again now that his rivals struck a deal and also as excuse for any failure this season. Whatever Jose has said today or will say in the next few days does not change that point.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Mata will be the reason Arsenal don't get their 4th place trophy.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:12 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Mata will be the reason Arsenal don't get their 4th place trophy.

you do know we are 14pts clear right? Laughing and even if they do somehow catch us up, that would actually make us 4th Laughing.

just one of many retarded falcaopunch posts.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Its not hard to grasp the simple concept that he hates Arsenal, especially Wenger, and he has a decent relationship with United(he's very close to Sir Alex).

So close that Fergie chose him as his successor and Mou didn't shed a tear over it? Or does hating a team/manager give you the right to bitch in public?

Blue Barrett wrote:Oh and that quote would hold weight if that hadn't been Jose's position all season.

My point was, and still is, that Wenger needs to fckin shut up about the Winter window especially since he's only bringing it up again now that his rivals struck a deal and also as excuse for any failure this season. Whatever Jose has said today or will say in the next few days does not change that point.

I guess you missed the Pellegrini conference. Wenger has no need to shut up when he's asked a question by a media, cause he doesn't make it personal. Maybe Mou and the littany of 'fans' lining up to suck him should take a moment to recognize the hypocrisy and pipe down.

And btw, it would be civil to engage in a discussion without the use of expletives. Or is that allowed in the forums now?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:23 pm

srigooner wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

So close that Fergie chose him as his successor and Mou didn't shed a tear over it? Or does hating a team/manager give you the right to bitch in public?
What successor? Do you have any proof of this statement? What are you even saying?

srigooner wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Oh and that quote would hold weight if that hadn't been Jose's position all season.

I guess you missed the Pellegrini conference. Wenger has no need to shut up when he's asked a question by a media, cause he doesn't make it personal. Maybe Mou and the littany of 'fans' lining up to suck him should take a moment to recognize the hypocrisy and pipe down.

And btw, it would be civil to engage in a discussion without the use of expletives. Or is that allowed in the forums now?  
Making it personal would be us saying Wenger insulted Chelsea or United fans saying the same for theirs. No one is making anything personal. You can't be complaining about something when others do it but also partake in it yourself(did you just mention hypocrisy? Cute). How about every manager in the league complain whenever Arsene does a deal in January? I'm sure you wouldn't mind that at all. Thought you read the thread? I don't think I need to repeat over and over stuff that has been mentioned earlier in the thread.

And sorry if that bothers you, but that's how I talk too. You can ignore it. You're not a kid.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 pm

srigooner wrote:

Indeed. Personally I think if you think something is unfair it's a good quality to speak up about it, not "shut up" even if you are asked about it.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
What successor? Do you have any proof of this statement? What are you even saying?

So you buy the bit about Mou never coveting the managerial role and succeeding SAF at OT?

Blue Barrett wrote:
Making it personal would be us saying Wenger insulted Chelsea or United fans saying the same for theirs. No one is making anything personal. You can't be complaining about something when others do it but also partake in it yourself(did you just mention hypocrisy? Cute). How about every manager in the league complain whenever Arsene does a deal in January? I'm sure you wouldn't mind that at all. Thought you read the thread? I don't think I need to repeat over and over stuff that has been mentioned earlier in the thread.

And sorry if that bothers you, but that's how I talk too. You can ignore it. You're not a kid.

Mediaperson : What's your opinion of Mata heading to United and timing of the deal?
Wenger : Window is an unfair system, but it's in the rules and Chelsea played by it.
Pellegrini : It is unfair. They strengthened a rival.
Mourinho : We never have a problem selling to a rival, we're happy to do it. Mata hasn't played at all for us, but he could still be important for us. Wenger always moans, it's his nature. Oh did I tell you about how our fixture list is unfair but Arsenal have a easy fixture list?
(Here's where somebody should show him our February and March fixtures, as well as his own quotes for not loaning us Demba Ba)

GL Posters : Shithead Wenger needs to fcking shut his mouth.

Sure, that's nothing personal. So objective. So much class Proud

I did read the thread. Did you read the post about bikes and gasoline, btw?

There are two distinct points of contention here. Is the system right? No. Does nobody have the right to question it? And if somebody questions it, all hell breaks loose. Football is not a dictatorship.

Mourinho questioned the FA's scheduling today and went to the extent of insinuating that FA is conspiring to give Arsenal easy schedules in domestic cups. And I don't see a single post about it. And this wasn't even in response to a question from the media on what he thought was fair.

And yet, if Wenger expresses his opinion on being asked about something. And he goes on to say Chelsea FC have only played by the rules, but the system itself has inherent flaws. And he's the one who must be torched.

:brickwall:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Don't waste your time Sri. This thread was done last night. I have no idea why some are still beating the dead horse.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:Don't waste your time Sri. This thread was done last night.  I have no idea why some are still beating the dead horse.

Maybe I should make a thread.

Mourinho: FA Scheduling is Unfair. They always favour Arsenal

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Mourinho always moans. What else is new.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Hes the best coach in the world. Him moaning is justified.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:25 pm

the xcx wrote:Hes the best coach in the world. Him moaning is justified.

No, it is not. Being the best gives you a free license to moan? gtfo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:10 pm

srigooner wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

So you buy the bit about Mou never coveting the managerial role and succeeding SAF at OT?
You buy the BS about him "wanting" the United job? People like Essien, Sneijder, Carvalho, etc have been quoted saying they'd always known that Jose was going back to Chelsea. And that's not to mention that Jose himself(not that your bias would let you take his words seriously) said he had already known he was coming back to Chelsea long before the season was over(and before SAF retired). All evidence from the horses mouth indicates that it was already a foregone conclusion and himself and Roman had it wrapped up long before the season was over, but hey let's ignore all of that and focus on the rumours in the Daily Mail and so on. Clearly their imaginary "inside sources" know better. Tired of seeing this baseless nonsense being spewed over and over again.

srigooner wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Mediaperson : What's your opinion of Mata heading to United and timing of the deal?
Wenger : Window is an unfair system, but it's in the rules and Chelsea played by it.
Pellegrini : It is unfair. They strengthened a rival.
Mourinho : We never have a problem selling to a rival, we're happy to do it. Mata hasn't played at all for us, but he could still be important for us. Wenger always moans, it's his nature. Oh did I tell you about how our fixture list is unfair but Arsenal have a easy fixture list?
(Here's where somebody should show him our February and March fixtures, as well as his own quotes for not loaning us Demba Ba)

GL Posters : Shithead Wenger needs to fcking shut his mouth.

Sure, that's nothing personal. So objective. So much class Proud

I did read the thread. Did you read the post about bikes and gasoline, btw?

There are two distinct points of contention here. Is the system right? No. Does nobody have the right to question it? And if somebody questions it, all hell breaks loose. Football is not a dictatorship.

Mourinho questioned the FA's scheduling today and went to the extent of insinuating that FA is conspiring to give Arsenal easy schedules in domestic cups. And I don't see a single post about it. And this wasn't even in response to a question from the media on what he thought was fair.

And yet, if Wenger expresses his opinion on being asked about something. And he goes on to say Chelsea FC have only played by the rules, but the system itself has inherent flaws. And he's the one who must be torched.

:brickwall:

Pellegrini: "Personally I don't agree that a player can go from one team to another in the same league in this part of the year.

"But the rules are rules and he can change clubs. I think that if a player plays for a club for more than half a season and maybe that club - one with the most money - can take the best players from the other teams.

"I don't think teams should be able to do that at this stage of the season, but the rules allow it, so there's nothing to say about it."

Since the quotes seem to be hard for you to understand, I'll explain what Pellegrini is saying(as opposed to Wenger).

Pelle: "I do not agree that a player should be able to move from one team to another in the same league at this point of the season but the rules allow it so there's nothing to say."

(Also clearly refutes Wenger's point about Chelsea having played United twice already)

Wenger: "Its not fair that this kind of deal should happen at this point in the season.. And I think Chelsea sold because they've already played United twice. They could have sold him last week before the match but they waited till this week(seriously, how stupid is this?) so I think its unfair. Selling to a direct rival at this point of the season should not happen (and then he chimes in with a little bit of "selflessness") and is unfair to the fans as well"

Who sounds like he's whining between both of them? Rhetorical question, really, considering you're an Arsenal fan and I already know your answer.

I did read the bike & petrol analogy and didn't bother with it because its apples and oranges.

What you Arsenal fans are comfortably choosing to ignore here is Wenger being unhappy with Chelsea (1) selling to a rival (2) at a point in the season when they had played United twice already. That is not the same as Pellegrini's point(which is much more understandable) so you'd be wise to leave Pellegrini out of it. This is the last time I'll mention this tbh.

Also, this is not the first, second, third or fourth time Jose has complained about the scheduling for Chelsea so I don't see why it should be a topic of discussion only now when he uses it in reply to Wenger. Even Rafa complained about our fixtures last season. Why didn't you have it in mind to open a thread about it then?

Its one thing to express your opinion about rules being flawed in general, its another thing to say transaction x between club A & club B who are rivals shouldn't happen because they've already played twice this season(also acting like Mata won't play against Chelsea in the next couple of years. Genius, that Wenger).

Everyone has the right to point out a loophole/flaw in certain rules in an establishment like this, especially the managers who tend to be the biggest voices. That, however, was not merely what Wenger was doing. If you can't grasp that then its fine. We don't need to argue further.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 pm

I honestly don't know what wenger is on about tbh barrett. This is football. Players go and come.. its not like there is some conspiracy agaisnt him, considering he's first in the league..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 pm

So being tactical when selling your players is unfair now? Laughing yeah, Wenger is just incredibly butthurt.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Wenger is NOT unhappy with Chelsea Barrett. I have said this about a thousand times now. He was just making a bloody point when he was asked about the deal. Reporters love to ask Arsene about his opinion on nearly everything football/non football related.

If you don't like it then move the f on instead of making a mountain out of a mole hill

It's like Arsene just said Chelsea should be relegated due to having no history or something.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Smile 
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:Wenger is NOT unhappy with Chelsea Barrett. I have said this about a thousand times now. He was just making a bloody point when he was asked about the deal. Reporters love to ask Arsene about his opinion on nearly everything football/non football related.

He's not unhappy with it? Well he's certainly not implying that he's happy and he doesn't come across as neutral either. Wonder what his mind frame is, then.

Whether reporters love to ask him or not(like they don't also love to ask Jose about any and everything), he has relayed how he feels about it and how he feels is what I have a problem with. Nothing wrong at all with what Pellegrini has said, Wenger on the other hand....in fact I don't have to repeat myself for the 50th time.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm

How on earth has this gone 10 pages? What the hell are you guys actually arguing about here?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Wenger is NOT unhappy with Chelsea Barrett. I have said this about a thousand times now. He was just making a bloody point when he was asked about the deal. Reporters love to ask Arsene about his opinion on nearly everything football/non football related.

He's not unhappy with it? Well he's certainly not implying that he's happy and he doesn't come across as neutral either. Wonder what his mind frame is, then.

Whether reporters love to ask him or not(like they don't also love to ask Jose about any and everything), he has relayed how he feels about it and how he feels is what I have a problem with. Nothing wrong at all with what Pellegrini has said, Wenger on the other hand....in fact I don't have to repeat myself for the 50th time.

He said it's the rules he has a problem with and Chelsea have played by the rules. This argument/discussion is getting rather pointless. You have as much rights to have your views/perspectives/love/hatred as others do. I am going to leave this at that, I hope this much we can concur on!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Gil wrote:How on earth has this gone 10 pages? What the hell are you guys actually arguing about here?

Oh, don't let us start all over again Gil Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:47 pm

I think we all know Mourinho wanted to succeed Fergie. He's incredibly bitter about it all isn't he?

Had to leave Real Madrid, couldn't go back to Italy, couldn't go anywhere else in Spain, Munich job taken so went crawling back to Chelsea ignoring the reasons why he left there in the first place.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 pm

The_Badger wrote:I think we all know Mourinho wanted to succeed Fergie. He's incredibly bitter about it all isn't he?

Had to leave Real Madrid, couldn't go back to Italy, couldn't go anywhere else in Spain, Munich job taken so went crawling back to Chelsea ignoring the reasons why he left there in the first place.

In what way has he been bitter towards United exactly? If Mourinho wanted the Utd job he would be there already.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 pm

No he wouldn't. Man Utd didn't want him.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:55 pm

If Mou would have been in for United instead of Moyes, we would have most likely seen Chelsea going all out towards Hoofcastle for that 7th place, and United dominating the league again.

Last edited by the xcx on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next