Kaladin
Lupi
rwo power
djfawnz
Onyx
78 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:14 am

RedOranje wrote:
And there's always the question of who will purchase those players at the quoted prices.  Arsenal might be in for one or two of them, but they'll push for a cheaper deal and who is expected to pay £50m for Ozil, exactly?
that's exactly why i dont think it will happen. so far the talk is arsenal wanting our players, not us wanting to sell to arsenal. the fee for ozil is just speculation tbh

how do you still owe payments?

i thought UEFA punishes for that?
ill be shocked if you show me a club that pay for all their transfer in cash money. It's if you miss payments that you get into trouble. we dont have that kind of issues.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 am

ANybody know the deal with Willian? Is he off to Chelsea?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 am

Nah CB he wouldn't do that to us.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 am

Chelsea don't even need him ffs.

I don't know if Chadli/Siggy is good enough on the left. I mean, it's good enough for a top 4 spot. But Willian could take Spurs to the next level.

Though like you I won't pretend to have ever watched him aside from Youtube and CL games.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:27 am

Manchester United have enquired about Juan Mata [ ESPN ]

Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:30 am

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs go in for Mata if Chelsea gets Willian, although ultimately he's not going to go to Spurs.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:36 am

So can someone sum up wtf has happened in the last 24 hours in regards to all these rumors.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 am

mr-r34 wrote:So can someone sum up wtf has happened in the last 24 hours in regards to all these rumors.
-Lamela is very close to joining Spurs.
-Willian to Spurs was all but done but Chelsea hijacked the deal and have made a last minute bid apparently.There are some suggestions that this could be a tactic to increase the prize.
-Madrid arent impressed by Benzema's attitude according to some reliable sources so suddenly now Suarez rumors have resurfaced.Eto'o as well but reliable sources say Chelsea are in pole position to snap him up.

Main talking points of yesterday along with the Bale transfer ofcourse.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:50 am

Spurs stole Willian from Liverpool (where we dodged a bullet) and now Chelsea doing the same thing to Spurs.

Real Madrid will be interested in Suarez if they do sale Di Maria or Benzema or something.  

Sakho wants a Liverpool move.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:53 am

CBarca wrote:Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs go in for Mata if Chelsea gets Willian, although ultimately he's not going to go to Spurs.
if our Mata enquiry has anything to do with Rooney deal, you would be wasting your time. in fact even if it had nothing to do with Rooney you'd be wasting your time, we have CL football and haven't spent crap this summer so we sitting on a fat stack of cash, Levy could just troll us and try and drive the price up tho because he hates us
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 am

CBarca wrote:Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs go in for Mata if Chelsea gets Willian, although ultimately he's not going to go to Spurs.
Mata Laughing
You better look for someone realistic in that case like Ljajic who will come in for a cheap fee.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:01 am

Here's what I think is going to take place in this transfer window regarding this.

Eto'o will go to Chelsea in a relatively simple transfer. Eto'o is willing, A.M (Not typing that club name so bare with me) are willing and Chelsea are the only club who are:

A) Willing to buy him for a decent amount of money
B) Willing/able to pay him enough money so that he won't fall into a whirlwind of depression when he looks at his bank account and reminisces about those phat A.M paychecks.

Now Willian will go to spurs. Somewhere along the line either a shit journalist or A.M (on purpose) leaked the fact that Chelsea were negotiating with A.M. However the blanks were filled in and it was assumed that they were going for Willian, not Eto'o. It's either bad journalism or perhaps A.M using half-truths to raise the price.

Lamela will also go to Spurs. He is willing, Roma apparantly want it to happen and there is no real snags in the negotiations.

As for the RM - Vampire - Karim and Mesut story. There's too many variables and I don't know what'll happen. I mean it's hard to predict who will go to/leave Madrid considering hardly anybody among us can even think about the RM line up next season with 4million attackers fighting for a place in a lopsided team with no defensive midfielders. Except Khedira. Although there's a 4,000 page debate on where he actually plays, and almost no Madrid fan likes him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:05 am

Tomwin you left us out Sad

if you say Fellaini we are not friends anymore Evil or Very Mad
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:10 am

Tbh I see no concrete United links so I won't take a stab in the dark and damage my extremely brilliant and awe inspiring reputation :coffee:

Borjito hmm

Maybe you could lodge a cheeky £17,750,000 bid for Padoin.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Tbh I see no concrete United links so I won't take a stab in the dark and damage my extremely brilliant and awe inspiring reputation :coffee:

Borjito hmm

Maybe you could lodge a cheeky £17,750,000 bid for Padoin.
pls go

this is Manchester United not Newcastle United Laughing

sorry Mole
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:16 am

No you're right

Bigger clubs will be expected to pay £23,000,000 instead.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:No you're right

Bigger clubs will be expected to pay £23,000,000 instead.
we will take injured marchisio for £23,000,000 :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:52 am

sometimes, i wish the 2008 financial crisis affected football..

23 Million looks like little money now.
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:22 am

Why do people expect Mata to leave if Willian joins? rofl

He'd be the last person on the team we would sell!

Also, We're not getting Willian, it's BS.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 am

Kick wrote:Why do people expect Mata to leave if Willian joins? rofl

Pretty much this.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 am

We've been linked with Ljajic :bow: :bow: Albeit by the absolute shit source Tuttomercatoweb.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:08 am

Blue Barrett wrote:

Pretty much this.
We might, what do people expect us to do if Hazard, Oscar and Mata get injured? We need more depth.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:08 am

Manchester Evening News wrote:United will NOT accept a third bid from Chelsea for Wayne Rooney after the two sides clash on Monday.

Reports have claimed the Reds had given Jose Mourinho an indication they would be prepared to listen to offers for the striker as long as they could find a suitable replacement.

And the self-styled Special One confirmed on Wednesday night he would be making a third bid for the 27-year-old after the Old Trafford clash.

But M.E.N. Sport understands United officials are furious at what they perceive to be calculated attempts in West London to unsettle Rooney before the early-season crunch encounter – boss David Moyes’ first home game in charge. A Reds’ source said: “Our position on Wayne has not changed in the last 12 months and Chelsea know that.

“There is lot of anger and a perception that the latest comments have been made purely to get into the player’s head before the match.”

Meanwhile the source added that United’s attempts to bolster their squad are ‘ongoing’. As we revealed yesterday, Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini remains the No.1 target ahead of Real Madrid pair Luka Modric and Mesut Ozil
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 am

Then why has he been walking around in a Chelsea kit?

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI - Page 28 Wayne-Rooney-in-a-Chelsea-Shirt-1897575
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:12 am

lszanto wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Pretty much this.
We might, what do people expect us to do if Hazard, Oscar and Mata get injured? We need more depth.
In the quite unlikely chance that this is serious and not sarcastic: That's what Moses, Schurrle, Lampard, KdB, Bertrand and the youth are for...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:14 am

RedOranje wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Pretty much this.
In the quite unlikely chance that this is serious and not sarcastic:  That's what Moses, Schurrle, Lampard, KdB, Bertrand and the youth are for...
It was sarcastic although I'd love to sign him purely to see the reaction of the spurs fans.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next