Kaladin
Lupi
rwo power
djfawnz
Onyx
78 posters

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI - Page 27 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:48 am

Tell me about it

Madrid ruining the market, now 36 year olds from non-league football will go for £4,000,000

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI - Page 27 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk. XI

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:54 am

Madrid Proud Taking away the second and third best players in the league, leaving only RVP and Mata, who's switching to Utd anyway :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 am

Yeh it's mainly Perez who's most likely doing it. I doubt anyone at the club wants Bale and Suarez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 am

Suarez won't join Madrid this window... unless they're willing to part with another Bale-esque fee.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:01 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh it's mainly Perez who's most likely doing it. I doubt anyone at the club wants Bale and Suarez.
Zidane is nobody
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:03 am

RedOranje wrote:Suarez won't join Madrid this window... unless they're willing to part with another Bale-esque fee.
Madrid medias have been reporting since last week that RM are not very happy with Ozil's agents bringing up interests from other clubs to pressure for wage increase, same with benzema and his general behavior... i hope this is the club putting pressure on them likewise and nothing else.

there are so many other transfers that we can make to help our squad, if we are signing Bale, then no room for Suarez.

upgrading Khedira still is a better move, same for crapbeloa
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:09 am

RedOranje wrote:Suarez won't join Madrid this window... unless they're willing to part with another Bale-esque fee.
won't play for first 6 games, won't be strengthening a rival, take the money and run!
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 am

If we sell ozil, benz, di maria and higz in one window, just shows flo has learned nothing and we wont win anything
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:19 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Madrid medias have been reporting since last week that RM are not very happy with Ozil's agents bringing up interests from other clubs to pressure for wage increase, same with benzema and his general behavior... i hope this is the club putting pressure on them likewise and nothing else.

there are so many other transfers that we can make to help our squad, if we are signing Bale, then no room for Suarez.

upgrading Khedira still is a better move, same for crapbeloa
what do you have with arbeloa ? he is from cantera, reliable and accepts being a sub
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:29 am

i dont give a fck where he is from, i cant tolerate scrubs.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 am

Brian Lamela confirms his brother is on his way to Tottenham.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:46 am

B-Mac wrote:
won't play for first 6 games, won't be strengthening a rival, take the money and run!
No time to use the money to strengthen, and the league season is 38 matches long. The club won't sell at this point for anything less than absolutely absurd amounts.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am

Yeah at this point it'd do Pool no favours to sell him.

I think any top striker at all is more or less unavailable or won't go for anything less than stupid money.

And they would probably want a lot of cash and CL football.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:55 am

liverpool keep their player, we keep ours, arsenal ends up with no one.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:28 am

stevieg8 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:@stevieg8 You use a goat Mourinho avi. Probably designed by me :coffee:
Alright I can deal with that. Although another LFC fan will steal my goat avi from me... Mad
Oooo yeah come to papa baby Twisted Evil
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:30 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Di Marzio confirming the suarez story...:facepalm: we are going to ruin the squad again? if we sign Suarez it's good bye Ozil, goodbye Benzema at the same time, ridiculous
Brah show me how you would line up if you get Suarez....

I'm genuinely confused at the moment Laughing
i dont wanna think about it, that would mean ozil out of the squad, or ozil, isco and Suarez rotating heavily.

I genuinely dont think it will happen, but whoever is leaking this stuff is a twisted fck.
Are you talking if Suarez and Bale are both coming?

Because if it's just Suarez there is no issue with Ozil.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 am

we have already signed Bale dude
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:we have already signed Bale dude
So if we offset Di Maria and Benzema, Who's our 9? Bale or Suarez?

Before the Luis talk it was just Bale who was going to be our 9 rofl now Suarez is in the mix?

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Let's see how things progress, we havent sold our players yet
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:46 am

Surely with Carlo it'd be

Bale------------------Ronaldo
-----------Vampire-----------

With whoever sticks around fighting it out for the midfield 3.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:we have already signed Bale dude
So if we offset Di Maria and Benzema, Who's our 9? Bale or Suarez?

Before the Luis talk it was just Bale who was going to be our 9 roflnow Suarez is in the mix?

Do Madrid really have another 80m to spend on top of the Bale funds this summer?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:49 am

I guess if we assume the Bale transfer was happening regardless, and they sell Karim, Di Maria and Mesut they could quite easily lodge a stupendous bid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 am

Money is not an issue. there is the assumption that we are paying cash money to sign bale which is not the case. we set up a payment plan, and as a matter of fact, we still owe them payments for Modric rofl

So technically we can lodge a bid for Suarez no problem with that kind of methods.

you know how much madrid would ask for those guys? 45 for Benzema, 30 for Di Maria, 50 for Ozil... all in pounds please lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:03 am

But money is the issue, as Liverpool are unlikely to accept anything than a huge offer with the money upfront. Liverpool aren't looking for a deal, they're looking to keep the player... as such it will take an absolutely absurd bid in both amount and set-up to make LFC acquiesce.

And there's always the question of who will purchase those players at the quoted prices. Arsenal might be in for one or two of them, but they'll push for a cheaper deal and who is expected to pay £50m for Ozil, exactly?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Money is not an issue. there is the assumption that we are paying cash money to sign bale which is not the case. we set up a payment plan, and as a matter of fact, we still owe them payments for Modric rofl

So technically we can lodge a bid for Suarez no problem with that kind of methods.

you know how much madrid would ask for those guys? 45 for Benzema, 30 for Di Maria, 50 for Ozil... all in pounds please lol
how do you still owe payments?

i thought UEFA punishes for that?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 am

RedOranje wrote:
And there's always the question of who will purchase those players at the quoted prices.  Arsenal might be in for one or two of them, but they'll push for a cheaper deal and who is expected to pay £50m for Ozil, exactly?
that's exactly why i dont think it will happen. so far the talk is arsenal wanting our players, not us wanting to sell to arsenal. the fee for ozil is just speculation tbh

how do you still owe payments?

i thought UEFA punishes for that?
ill be shocked if you show me a club that pay for all their transfer in cash money. It's if you miss payments that you get into trouble. we dont have that kind of issues.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next