Kaladin
halamadrid2
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
51 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:If Barcelona are found guilty over Neymar. They will be deducted 22points and banned from UEFA Champions league for 2 years.

Is that true? It would be hilarious

Well if we were deducted 22 points then we likely wouldn't make UCL that year anyway.

And tbh if we need to be punished for this crap Rossell did then by all means we should accept it. If the big clubs in Italy got banned, I don't see why UEFA wouldn't ban us. If we did pay the stupid amount of money for Neymar then we are probably over the FFP limit wouldn't we?

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Florentino was spot on in the summer when he said Neymar would cost too much. Love him, hate him you got to admire how clean he is. inbeforetraininggroundselling

Spoiler:

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Messi to name himself president Proud

#redsuitpowa
#mesqueenclub
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Neymar has a clause in his contract that pays him 2 millions for playing whatevr position the club ask of him rofl

they were just making up clauses to increase his wages lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Good to know you like it Benin, i recommend everyone to watch the whole film to learn more about the legacy of laporta and understand why we want him back so much
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As if UEFA would have the balls to do that, even if they are guilty of said charges.

They are too big. If Man Yoo, Bayern and Madrid did the same they'd get away with it as well.

Game is too money driven and anyone which can make the game millions will get away with murder.

I don't think Bayern Munich would stand around while Barca get away with it. Bayern have always complained about Barca and Real and thus will be solid evidence to back up their propositions
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Yea, I think everyone was wondering WTF he was talking about, and Nick in particular was adamant that he was just saving face, but in hindsight what Flo said seems spot on.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:31 pm

He was right, but i am also certain that if Neymar had chosen Madrid, Perez would have made that transfer happen.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:He was right, but i am also certain that if Neymar had chosen Madrid, Perez would have made that transfer happen.

Of course he would lol.

Same man who signed Bale for 100m and this doesn't fit into the transfer policy rofl

He maybe right but he's also butthurt at not getting him and a massive hypocrite.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:He was right, but i am also certain that if Neymar had chosen Madrid, Perez would have made that transfer happen.

judging by Neymar's demands such as 100% image rights ontop of the 150millions I doubt it. like he said it would have damaged our "ecosystem" *hint* Ronaldo for a starter then the rest *hint*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Florentino was spot on in the summer when he said Neymar would cost too much. Love him, hate him you got to admire how clean he is. inbeforetraininggroundselling

Spoiler:

The guy is just saying that simply because Neymar chose Barca over Real Madrid. I mean, Santos has said that they accepted a bid from Barca AND REAL MADRID, meaning that Real Madrid were willing to pay what Santos asked for him..

And also, Florentino added alot of different things to get that 150m+ number, like Neymar's salary. If they do the same thing with Bale, I am pretty certain that Bale's transfers fee exeed 150m aswell..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Of course he would lol.

Same man who signed Bale for 100m and this doesn't fit into the transfer policy rofl

He maybe right but he's also butthurt at not getting him and a massive hypocrite.

cleaner transfer-check
fits with the club policy of taking 50% of image rights-check
happy to be earning little-check
fee not much more than ronaldos-check

Perez butthurt rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Also who started this add wages to the transfer fee to make it seem like you spent ridiculous amounts crap?

Because they deserve to be carved up with a chainsaw and then have their body parts shat on by a dog.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:40 pm

Jesus...I like how quick these threads get turned into a Real Madrid vs Barca thing. Now the Real Madrid fans are in here to gloat about how great Perez is in all of this? Whats that got to do with Rossell being a scumbag, all cules knew this already and we are happy he is stepping down. Dude's a damn weasel
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 pm

lol hala, neymar is probably the greatest talent of this generation. Perez would have paid those 150 mil, and even more if need be. But at the end of the day, Barca paid a lot of money as well, and was probably more generous with his contract.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:46 pm

harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Florentino was spot on in the summer when he said Neymar would cost too much. Love him, hate him you got to admire how clean he is. inbeforetraininggroundselling

Spoiler:

The guy is just saying that simply because Neymar chose Barca over Real Madrid. I mean, Santos has said that they accepted a bid from Barca AND REAL MADRID, meaning that Real Madrid were willing to pay what Santos asked for him..

And also, Florentino added alot of different things to get that 150m+ number, like Neymar's salary. If they do the same thing with Bale, I am pretty certain that Bale's transfers fee exeed 150m aswell..

Santos claiming another team was in for Neymar. I have definitely not seen that tactic used by someone else Rolling Eyes

Where does he mention Neymars salary??? if he added the salary it would probably have exceeded 500 millions ffs

With Bale's wages it doesn't even reach 150 let alone exceeds it so to speak
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Destination Utopia has been reached, both madrid and barca fans agree on something Proud
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm still awaiting official word of him stepping down

Last I read is that Rossell wants to step down but the board doesn't want him too. That would be some straight bullshit. As long as they agree to hold a re-election in the summer I am fine with it, it would only leave him in charge for another 4 months or so
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:58 pm

barca's press conferences are in spanish or catalan? i might want to watch the lulz unfold live
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:11 pm

What he added for the 150 million was the fine Neymar would have to pay (therefore we would have to pay) had he broken his pre contract with Barca. It would have cost us roughly 50 million more.

I read the Bale thing. They're calculating salary, insurance, money paid to legal teams,every possible bonus in his contract, and all that. Completely different than what's being done for Neymar. No one is talking sbout official salaries and actual performance based bonuses here.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Yeah, really interested at the explainations given Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:12 pm

This is awesome. I have been slamming this guy since 2011.

All his shots at Laporta and the way's he miss-managed funds. Now he's looking at hard time for the way he handled transfers.

Not to mention the team and club image have gotten progressively worse the further away we get from Laporta's reign. I mean nothing's sacred anymore, everything is for sale to sponsors, even our jerseys are starting to look like Mexican league jerseys, I'm surprised he hasn't sold the ass on our shorts yet.

Lastly it's always been my opinion he had a major hand in Pep leaving the club, every time Pep turned around Sandro was slamming Laporta's reign in charge which BTW was Pep's reign in charge.

Thank god this snake is gone, I hope the club doesn't suffer much of an immediate impact but if we do IMO it's justifiable to not have to deal with this ass clown until 2016.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Le Samourai wrote:What he added for the 150 million was the fine Neymar would have to pay (therefore we would have to pay) had he broken his pre contract with Barca. It would have cost us roughly 50 million more.

I read the Bale thing. They're calculating salary, insurance, money paid to legal teams,every possible bonus in his contract, and all that. Completely different than what's being done for Neymar. No one is talking sbout official salaries and actual performance based bonuses here.

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Spoiler:

Santos claiming another team was in for Neymar. I have definitely not seen that tactic used by someone else Rolling Eyes

Where does he mention Neymars salary??? if he added the salary it would probably have exceeded 500 millions ffs

With Bale's wages it doesn't even reach 150 let alone exceeds it so to speak

This is what he said
Florentino wrote:Si ellos dicen que ha costado 57 millones, hablamos de cosas distintas, porque contando el club propietario, la familia, el fondo de inversión que compartía sus derechos y su salario, el coste para el Real Madrid ascendía por lo menos a 150 millones. Felicitamos al Barça por haber logrado un fichaje que es muy bueno para la Liga

That bolded part means "his salary".

You can hear it here on this video at 1:30

So yeah, I am right and you are wrong Proud

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:34 pm

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/club/detall/noticia/directe-roda-de-premsa-junta-directiva-fc-barcelona

live stream
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:54 pm

he has resigned official
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:55 pm

He left Proud

Just for that, Neymar was worth all the money even if we payed €1000M

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next