Kaladin
halamadrid2
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
51 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 6 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:well Messi kinda called the new barca president an idiot. so you know who is running the club.

Was Messi suppose to take that the vice president of the club basically called him a mercenary?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 6 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Apparently Real Madrid offered a total of €105m to buy Neymar, which was divided like this: 60 to Neymar's dad, 20 to Santos and 25 to Barca.But then again, it's from sport so who knows if it's even true..

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 6 1390555910166

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm

LMFAO 60 to Nerman's dad :bow: rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Nerman's dad is a bloody god! He got 40m from Barca, and now, if it's true, Real Madrid offered him 60m :bow:

Now, that's golden sperm!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Neymar snr is the 4th most expensive player in barcas history rofl

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:17 pm

The representative of Barcelona socio Jordi Cases, the man at the centre of the storm rocking the Catalan club, says his client may now abandon the complaint

The lawyer representing Barcelona socio Jordi Cases says his client may drop his complaint against former Barca president Sandro Rosell over the signing of Neymar from Santos last summer, and claims he does not want to cause any further harm to the Catalan club.

Cases took his case to the Spanish High Court and judge Pablo Ruz said on Wednesday that the investigation into alleged misappropriation of funds against Rosell would continue, requesting further documentation from Barca.

Rosell then decided to step down as president on Thursday and Cases - through his lawyer - then claimed new Barca chief Josep Maria Bartomeu and vice-president Javier Faus would be cited in the complaint because their names were also on the documents in the signing of the 21-year-old Brazilian.

However, Felipe Izquierdo now claims the case could be dropped altogether.

"My opinion is that the process should stop now," he told radio station RAC1 in an interview on Friday.

"The problem is that, in the phase where we are at, there could be people who have nothing to do with Barca who take advantage of the situation and get involved in the complaint to try to harm the club - and I don't want that."

Izquierdo added that the change of heart on behalf of his client was unrelated to Rosell's resignation.

"It has nothing to do with that," he said. "Jordi Cases was surprised [by Rosell's decision to quit]."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Guys, can someone quickly explain/summarize to me what the problem is? Because I'm confused. The bought him for a higher fee but reported a low fee. Shouldn't that be detrimental to Barca since the money was coming out of their pockets anyway?

I would have thought reporting a high fee but paying a low one would be fraud since you'd have change to pocket. I'm completely clueless here, if anyone could help.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:28 pm

This Jordi guy is a genius.Of course that if the Nerman thing is true Barca will not only have a stain on their image but will probably have some heavy legal penalties, not only from the spanish justice but also from uefa.I heard that Barca could get disqualified from CL and lose 22 liga points
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:40 pm

FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona 18m
The total cost of Neymar’s salary - including his guaranteed wage, the signing on fee and the agent’s fee is 56,7 million over 5 years
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:45 pm

I think Raul sanhelli just said neymar transfer including all the fee paid like charity to neymar foundation ( lol), friendlies, father's fee for scouting ( LOL) etc amounts to 86.5 mill euros lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:The representative of Barcelona socio Jordi Cases, the man at the centre of the storm rocking the Catalan club, says his client may now abandon the complaint

The lawyer representing Barcelona socio Jordi Cases says his client may drop his complaint against former Barca president Sandro Rosell over the signing of Neymar from Santos last summer, and claims he does not want to cause any further harm to the Catalan club.

Cases took his case to the Spanish High Court and judge Pablo Ruz said on Wednesday that the investigation into alleged misappropriation of funds against Rosell would continue, requesting further documentation from Barca.

Rosell then decided to step down as president on Thursday and Cases - through his lawyer - then claimed new Barca chief Josep Maria Bartomeu and vice-president Javier Faus would be cited in the complaint because their names were also on the documents in the signing of the 21-year-old Brazilian.

However, Felipe Izquierdo now claims the case could be dropped altogether.

"My opinion is that the process should stop now," he told radio station RAC1 in an interview on Friday.

"The problem is that, in the phase where we are at, there could be people who have nothing to do with Barca who take advantage of the situation and get involved in the complaint to try to harm the club - and I don't want that."

Izquierdo added that the change of heart on behalf of his client was unrelated to Rosell's resignation.

"It has nothing to do with that," he said. "Jordi Cases was surprised [by Rosell's decision to quit]."

I am really starting to hate this guy. Seriously, it looks like he never even wanted to know the truth. All he cared about was destroying Rosell. And now he says that he might stop because it might harm the club? Newsflash, the harm has already happened!

And what I don't understand is why now? Why in the middle of the season? Why not wait atleast until the season has ended?

I am glad that Rosell is gone, but Cases shouldn't stop now..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Neymar and his father are greedy bastards.. considering all the money they received its definitely exceeds what Messi is earning from Barcelona..Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:FC Barcelona ‏@FCBarcelona 18m
The total cost of Neymar’s salary - including his guaranteed wage, the signing on fee and the agent’s fee is 56,7 million over 5 years

Last attempt to make Messi happy Laughing . Wasn't the guy making 15 millions a year or something or was that including image rights?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:50 pm

I think the reason why Barca didnt sign a CB is pretty obvious now, they simply spend all their transfer budget on Neymar.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Neymar snr is the 4th most expensive player in barcas history rofl

rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 am

harhar11 wrote: Why in the middle of the season? Why not wait atleast until the season has ended?

I read somewhere that all he wanted was an answer from Rossell and his cronies about his suspicion that it wasn't the right fee. He said he could have accepted any made up crap as long as they made an effort to explain. nothing came so he decided to take it to court because of the confidentiality issue which only the court have power to overrule. Imho it was the right thing to do. you just don't lie about these things especially to socios who were the ones who put you in power. His second move was right as well as after all it will damage the club that he loves. if he cooks book on this and lies to his own socios what else would he be capable of. we mustn't forget this guy has heen implicated in fraud cases back in brazil as well so he has a history

there was the same talk in madrid as well and perez had to explain it all in the general assembly to the socios.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:09 am

So now the BBC are reporting that Neymar's parents got 34m pounds.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:11 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:  Why in the middle of the season? Why not wait atleast until the season has ended?

I read somewhere that all he wanted was an answer from Rossell and his cronies about his suspicion that it wasn't the right fee. He said he could have accepted any made up crap as long as they made an effort to explain. nothing came so he decided to take it to court because of the confidentiality issue which only the court have power to overrule. Imho it was the right thing to do. you just don't lie about these things especially to socios who were the ones who put you in power. His second move was right as well as after all it will damage the club that he loves. if he cooks book on this and lies to his own socios what else would he be capable of. we mustn't forget this guy has heen implicated in fraud cases back in brazil as well so he has a history

there was the same talk in madrid as well and perez had to explain it all in the general assembly to the socios.

I understand all of that, but why did he have to denounce now in the middle of the season? Why couldn't he have waited for the season to end?

I mean, I very much doubt that this is good for the team..

And did you read the article? It looks like the guy isn't even interested in the truth. All he cared about was destroying Rosell and now that he has done that, his lawyer said that they might stop with the trial. If all that he wanted was to get Rosell fired, then surely, he could have waited for the summer, no? :facepalm:

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:14 am

What justifies the amount that Neymars parents received? Isint 34M pounds a bit over the top so to say?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:13 am

The club has revealed the contract. The transfer itself cost €57,1m, but if you include everything else like wage, signing fee and agent fee, it cost Barca €86,2m.

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 6 BexAodEIUAAEnVC

So I belive that it looks like Barca were telling the truth from the beginning..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 am

So if you you out the transfer fee and the signing bonus then Neymar's dad recieved 59.1m from this transfer. I need to start conceiving soon
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:21 am

zizzle wrote:So if you you out the transfer fee and the signing bonus then Neymar's dad recieved 59.1m from this transfer. I need to start conceiving soon

Yeah, the guy got alot of money. But he also "owned" a part of Neymar. But I belive that Real Madrid were even willing to pay Neymar's dad €60m before the signing bonus  Shocked 

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:27 am

Shame that he's smeared Barca's name with his corruption and selfish behaviour, as well as his conduct towards Pep during and after his time there.

His tenure will be looked upon with shame and embarrassment.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:00 am

harhar11 wrote:The club has revealed the contract. The transfer itself cost €57,1m, but if you include everything else like wage, signing fee and agent fee, it cost Barca €86,2m.

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 6 BexAodEIUAAEnVC

So I belive that it looks like Barca were telling the truth from the beginning..

Can someone explain how is the salary part of transfer? I think everyone knew he was going to get a ton shit of salary money!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:16 am

Football Manager (Championship Manager) gets it so, so wrong when it comes to transfers. Or probably they do it in the most simplistic terms.

Alas, this Neymar business is clearly something out of Wolf of Wall Street without the coke and hookers...maybe.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:23 am

Doc wrote:Football Manager (Championship Manager) gets it so, so wrong when it comes to transfers. Or probably they do it in the most simplistic terms.

Alas, this Neymar business is clearly something out of Wolf of Wall Street without the coke and hookers...maybe.

Dont know about that
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next