Kaladin
halamadrid2
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
51 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by Lex Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:Messi will elect the new president himself Proud
Any excuse to bust out the red suit again

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 3 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:When they are getting 400m+ a year lol?

Unlikely tbh.

pls Laporta will get rid of these shady qatar sponsors and go back to only having unicef on their shirts

mes que un club and all dat
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:04 pm

maybe zubi can gtfo now as well, nobody wants him here. feel so good about this. lets get back to being a catalan club and representing us like that
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Jonathan28 wrote:
chad4401 wrote:so nerman is the world most expensive signing then or close to it?

If you use some different form of accounting than what clubs normally use to calculate their transfer fees than yes, just like how Bale's fee would suddenly rise to 265m if you used El Mundo's accounting method(i.e. by incorporating amounts which do exist but are NEVER incorporated in the transfer fee reported - meaning if you suddenly start including those side amounts, ALL signings would suddenly be driven through the roof).

It's stupid from El Mundo.

Not that it matters to me, but the only unreasonable calculation El Mundo seems to be making is attaching the 6.5 million pounds paid for the right to buy other Santos players. Everything else seems strictly pertaining to Neymar.

Where does the extra 170 million for Bale come from if you don't mind me asking? It's pretty clear that the added cost for Neymar is derived from, and pretty clear that Rosell tried to hide those costs. If you find El Mundo's accounting method unusual, it's probably because they're including money being channelled to Neymar through a bunch  payments to obscure companies.

Why those don't appear on other transfers?

I kinda suspect they don't exist in other transfers. Perhaps because they might just be illegal.

Why they had to go through all this I don't know. They seem to have bought first choice back in 2011 and if he signed for any other club, Neymar and associates would have had to pay a huge penalty, which they were never going to pay.  So Neymar Sr did some serious hustling.

If I have understod correctly, they do exist in other transfers, but they are not considered as a part of the transfer fee. Which is why for me it's quite funny that they suddenly start to include them..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Unlikely tbh.

pls Laporta will get rid of these shady qatar sponsors and go back to only having unicef on their shirts

Proud i feel like i just met the girl of my dreams. visca catalunya, one of the best days of my life :bow:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Unlikely tbh.

They'd still be making 400m+ in revenue even if they do get rid of that.Its not like sponsors are saving their ass unlike a certain club with government authorities sponsoring them.

Last edited by S on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Kuru wrote:Well I doubt they'll effect Barca (the club) much, they already got Neymar, and blocked Madrid from getting him in the process, so they still win, even if it was illegally.

Not to mention Laporta will probably come back in the summer, which is what every Barca fan wants anyway.

I dont think so. Until 2016 the board will remain the same, its just another friend of Rosell instead of Rosell himself.

ps:neymar for 24 u said lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:12 pm

free_cat wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
free_cat wrote:The soci has denounced Rosell, not Barça. So if Rosell is not guilty of anything, he can ask for moral damages, but Barça shouldn't punish the soci.

But, imo, Barca has taken faaaar more damage than Rosell, atleast when it comes to image..

Perhaps, but techincally the sue is on Rosell's, not Barça, if people mix things up and Barça gets bad image from it, it's no the soci's fault.

MD reporitng that Rosell will step aside today, Bartomeu will become president, and there will be elections at the end of the season.  cheers cheers banana banana 

Vilarubí (the powerful man in the dark) to be the candidate of Rosell then.

Is Free wrong then hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Bartomeu will be his replacement for next months, then Laporta to take over.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Free_cat cant be wrong , but i read some where that Board will remain the same...lets wait and see then.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Tito Vilanova on Neymar joining Barça: "I'd like to congratulate the player for picking the sporting option rather than the financial one."

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Mole you are right, there will be election at the end of the season.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Tito Vilanova on Neymar joining Barça: "I'd like to congratulate the player for picking the sporting option rather than the financial one."

rofl

He did not know about this, how can you laugh at someone who doesnt have the knowledge? Rosell is a scumbag criminal who, I hope, is going to be charged and punished. Leave other people out of it plz, its disgusting that this devils advocate is damaging our image.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Collblanc wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Tito Vilanova on Neymar joining Barça: "I'd like to congratulate the player for picking the sporting option rather than the financial one."

rofl

He did not know about this, how can you laugh at someone who doesnt have the knowledge? Rosell is a scumbag criminal who, I hope, is going to be charged and punished. Leave other people out of it plz, its disgusting that this devils advocate is damaging our image.
I just read thus on another forum

More stuff from El Periodico (Catalan paper):

FCB is paying papa Neymar 2MM euros to scout players in the Santos youth system (papa Neymar lives in Barcelona and rarely travels back to Brazil)
FCB is paying papa Neymar 4MM euros to find commercial/investment partners in Brazil
Two of the three youth players FCB have paid for preferential options on are out of contract in June and can sign with anyone

is it true?? Also apparently the money will be payed even if he doesn't scout anyone and will last the length of Neymars contract

if true then Rossell must be insulting the intelligence of the rest of us. What a cheap way of cooking the books

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 pm

In the eyes of the law, ignorance is not an excuse but I would like to agree that Neymar probably had no idea that amount of skullduggery that was taken place about his deal...

N.B Skullduggery - noun; underhand, unscrupulous, dishonest behaviour
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:56 pm

So he can't laugh at what was a clear backhanded (now deeply ironic) shot at Madrid?

Comment was unnecessary in the first place, now it's just funny and embarrassing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:57 pm

More

FCB is paying cousin Neymar 4 euros everytime he beats someone on Fifa 14
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:if true then Rossell must be insulting the intelligence of the rest of us. What a cheap way of cooking the books

seems to be true  pale this man single handedly destroyed our image, shifted away from being a youth-team-club to a company with shady deals, disgusting commercial contracts (qatar, intel ???) and supporting his dear friend zubi who said puyol is their cb signing  Evil or Very Mad i know you guys dislike our motto, our philosphy, but this is what made us the great club we are, he actually destroyed everything in 3 years laporta build in 6/7 Sad
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQPnbML1WFY

watch this, see laporta with his love for the club and the rosell stabbing him in the back later on, getting into fights, not talking to laporta
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Glad this is happening. Rossell needs to gtfo. Already looking forward to the elections and looking to see who the options are.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Can someone explain how the transfer cost amounts to 92.5m or provide a link for that ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:12 pm

If Barcelona are found guilty over Neymar. They will be deducted 22points and banned from UEFA Champions league for 2 years.

Is that true? It would be hilarious
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Collblanc wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQPnbML1WFY

watch this, see laporta with his love for the club and the rosell stabbing him in the back later on, getting into fights, not talking to laporta

This is gold. would be great to see behind the scenes of others clubs too.

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Not true, originated from a facebook post that went viral
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm

As if UEFA would have the balls to do that, even if they are guilty of said charges.

They are too big. If Man Yoo, Bayern and Madrid did the same they'd get away with it as well.

Game is too money driven and anyone which can make the game millions will get away with murder.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:20 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:If Barcelona are found guilty over Neymar. They will be deducted 22points and banned from UEFA Champions league for 2 years.

Is that true? It would be hilarious

Well if we were deducted 22 points then we likely wouldn't make UCL that year anyway.

And tbh if we need to be punished for this crap Rossell did then by all means we should accept it. If the big clubs in Italy got banned, I don't see why UEFA wouldn't ban us. If we did pay the stupid amount of money for Neymar then we are probably over the FFP limit wouldn't we?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next