Kaladin
halamadrid2
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
51 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:55 pm

He left Proud

Just for that, Neymar was worth all the money even if we payed €1000M

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Rosell announces that vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu will assume the presidency of the Club until 2016.

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 5 Josep-Maria-Bartomeu-vicepresi_54203537820_54115221155_600_244

Last edited by windkick on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Walking hand in hand with Calderon. At least he resigned and left Barcelona, the team, pretty much in tact. Not sure how things are behind the scenes at the Camp Nou.

N.B. No player, no matter how great they are, is worth the embarrassment Rossell has put the club through. Remember that boys...

Last edited by Doc on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Death threats to his family? Bloody hell.

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 5 Asianfacepalm
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:00 pm

noooo Mad :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Another press conference tomorrow evening where new president Josep Maria Bartomeu will answer all the questions from the press.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Valkyrja wrote:noooo Mad :facepalm: 

moahahahaha our suffering has ended or is very close to it's end, where as you guys still have to suffer Florentino's incompetence!!  cheers 

I am so glad  Very Happy 

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:barca's press conferences are in spanish or catalan? i might want to watch the lulz unfold live
It was on catalan but translated to spanish live, i believe. Anyways it's over now

My take:

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I'm not happy at all. First off, nothing really changes if the people who Rosell brought are still there even if he is gone. Second he is giving credibility to the suit by stepping down, before it was a possibility of fraudulent behavior, now its an accepted fact. Finally, this and the ensuing campaign will generate instability for the club which might make it's way to the results.

Rosell should have waited until the end of the season to step down.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:15 pm

While that is true, infact I was thinking exactly the same earlier this day, but for now I just want to savour the fact that Rosell is gone! :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 pm

harhar11 wrote:

moahahahaha our suffering has ended or is very close to it's end, where as you guys still have to suffer Florentino's incompetence!!  cheers 

I am so glad  Very Happy 

There is still hope with Zubi  Very Happy 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

I am so glad  Very Happy 

There is still hope with Zubi  Very Happy 

Zubi's, and the rest of the incompetent directors at Barca, time is ending  cheers

Edit: oh and I forgot, I heard that Florentino will stand for Real Madrid election unopposed Proud

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 pm

They might actually sign a freaking centreback this summer Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Looks like the entire board of directors is staying until 2016... so tell me, will anything get better? Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:43 pm

If only Barcelona were "beautiful" off the pitch as well. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:Looks like the entire board of directors is staying until 2016... so tell me, will anything get better?  Laughing

Only time will tell.

Hopefully they announce tomorrow a plan for a early election this summer. It would only make sense
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Messi did say that bunch of idiots are running Barcelona like a business in December.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Messi did say that bunch of idiots are running Barcelona like a business in December.

I thought clubs owned by foreigners were the only ones supposedly guilty of that.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:45 pm

well Messi kinda called the new barca president an idiot. so you know who is running the club.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by V Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 pm

At least this resignation means that there is no chance that Rosell can run again in 2016 and have a chance to win.
V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:25 am

I think he has done some good things for Barca. For one he managed to get a constant stream of revenue through the deals with Intel and Qatar Airways. Pi can't think of any more. This guys needs to hide. His claims and holier than thou attitude after the Neymar transfer is gonna make him look really bad. And the way they handled the Abidal issue was pathetic
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:04 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:well Messi kinda called the new barca president an idiot. so you know who is running the club.

That was Javier Faus, not Bartomeu.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:10 am

AS:

Barça member Cases, who brought the Neymar lawsuit, is going to extend the action to Bartomeu, his lawyer said before Rosell’s resignation

Apparently his signiture is on 9 out of the 10 contracts regarding this transfer. lol imagine two resignations in the space of a couple of days/weeks
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:34 am

hopefully its true. both Rosell and bart can gtfo.

Messi for player/manager/president please.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:52 am

halamadrid2 wrote:AS:

Barça member Cases, who brought the Neymar lawsuit, is going to extend the action to Bartomeu, his lawyer said before Rosell’s resignation

Apparently his signiture is on 9 out of the 10 contracts regarding this transfer. lol imagine two resignations in the space of a couple of days/weeks

People will be surprised and shocked. Rosell will come out of this like a champion. The € 57 million will hold up in court (as Rosell again insisted yesterday by the way). Everyone will be dumbfounded. Rosell will look like the victim of a hate campaign by Laporta-istas, stepping down because of death treats to his family and to protect the image of the club. Bartomeu, who is Rosell's close friend, will manage things until 2016 when Rosell will come back in a stronger position than ever before. Why else would they let Bartomeu run things, knowing very well that he signed those contracts as well? The numbers made up my Mundo won't hold up in court. Friendlies can be organized at will and Barca can pay for first options on Santos players. Nothing to do with Neymar officially.

One clever bastard, Rosell. One big election campaign.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:16 am

This is definitely one MAJOR part of football that I just HATE. These damn politics of the money hungry businessmen and their fight for power...

So many things happen behind the scenes and its difficult to know exactly who is right or wrong and whats happening. I just hope someone does actually help the team on the pitch and for the club to be healthy which is whats important to us fans. Unfortunately the world is just the way it is with these so called powerful people at these hugely profitable clubs....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:well Messi kinda called the new barca president an idiot. so you know who is running the club.

Was Messi suppose to take that the vice president of the club basically called him a mercenary?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next