Kaladin
halamadrid2
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
51 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 8 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:13 am

I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but he's probably talking about the contract being reported that tied Neymar to Barcelona before the transfer actually occurred.

That's where some of the extra money Flo was talking about came from. He would have had to pay Barca a tax on behalf of Neymar ( Probably on top of the sixty million)

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 8 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 am

Come on futbol.  I think i was very clear above.  Everything and anything the is direct consideration given by Barca for the acquisition on Neymar is part of the acquisition consideration... it's that simple.

Bayern reported the Javi Martines transfer as €40 mil to Bilbao + taxes (http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/29/sport/football/martinez-dembele-transfer-football/).  Key here is that they didn't hide anything.  Bayern didn't come out and say "we only paid 40 mil for Javi Martinez"... they said that they paid 40 mil to Bilbao and had to pay significant additional monies for for taxes and legal fees related to the transaction.  You can see how they reported here:  http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2013/agm-2013-new-record-figures-400-million.php.

No media or internal deception involved in the Javi transaction.  Everyone knew it cost 50+ mil in total form the moment the deal was struck...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:39 am

I don't get your links. It says 50 million DOLLARS in the CNN link which is around € 37 million. I'm 100 % sure Bayern didn't pay € 50 million nor any taxes. They hired special lawyers to avoid additional taxes and they were successful. It was a big story in Germany and everyone knows it. I'm too busy right now to look up the details again but I'm sure rwo knows this as well and can elaborate.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:50 am

Breaking news : Alexis sanchez costed 82 million..20 million for sanchez charity to help poor kids in chilie , 20 mill for his father for making sanchez rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:51 am

in the CNN link it says 40 mil + Bayern board talks about significant other "legal and tax costs".  In the Bayern link, you have the season ending financial statement for 2012/2103 Bayern.  If you look at the detailed footnotes, you clearly see where they show the amounts spent on transfers... which included fees, taxes, legal expenses etc.

It's called being transparent.  Bayern never said that the fee paid to Bilbao was the only cost for the Javi Martinez transfer...They were vocal and clear about significant other costs being involved.

That's my point.

With Neymar, Rosell insisted that they only paid 57 mil for the player, which is only half truth.  Obviously trying to deceive everyone... and a Barca socio called him out on it and sued him in court.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:52 am

Adit wrote:95 millions for Neymar Laughing

Flo did well enough to up his price so that Barca dont have any money left to sign a CB

Well done flo :bow:

If you consider that Barca paid €95m for Neymarn, then I guess that you consider that Real Madrid must have paid close to €150m for Bale or C.Ronaldo, no?

And why are you even saying €95m? It is €86.2m..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 am

harhar11 wrote:

Flo did well enough to up his price so that Barca dont have any money left to sign a CB

If you consider that Barca paid €95m for Neymarn, then I guess that you consider that Real Madrid must have paid close to €150m for Bale or C.Ronaldo, no?

no simply because we didnt give so much money on dodgy deals like charity to neymar foundation,money for his father for making neymar LOL and money on random scrubs for first refusal and 10 million signing on bonus which is record signing on bonus to make his salary smaller so that tax will be lower.. and why should we ignore the friendly match prices any way? i dont see any club playing 2 friendlies for just signing another teams player..big teams usually earns around 4 million on each friendly, in this case Santos gets to keep the income. This is the biggest dodgy deal of all time so if you want to believe Rosell's figures then you can lol but common sense says otherwise.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 pm

"We've had tax and legal problems to solve over the last few days, but fortunately we've succeeded."

Meaning: "We didn't have to pay additional taxes."

Seriously, this is common knowledge in Germany. Bayern didn't pay € 50M. Ask rwo, Hans, Fuchteufelswild or whoever.

Also you're mixing up 2 completely different things. When you want to pay a buyout clause but the selling club refuses to talk, you might have a problem with additional income taxes as the only way around that would be to pay the amount to the player and the player buys himself out of his contract. But then you have the issue of additional income tax. Bayern avoided this by going directly to the Spanish FA's headquarters and giving the money there and not to Martinez (hence no income taxes) IIRC.

There aren't any tax issues with Nerman's contract.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Adit wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

no simply because we didnt give so much money on dodgy deals like charity to neymar foundation,money for his father for making neymar LOL and money on random scrubs for first refusal and 10 million signing on bonus which is record signing on bonus to make his salary smaller so that tax will be lower.. and why should we ignore the friendly match prices any way? i dont see any club playing 2 friendlies for just signing another teams player..big teams usually earns around 4 million on each friendly, in this case Santos gets to keep the income. This is the biggest dodgy deal of all time so if you want to believe Rosell's figures then you can lol but common sense says otherwise.

How do you know that? I mean, we have no idea how Real Madrid paid, because they have hiden the contract and has not revealed them..

Oh and lewandowski also got 10 million signing on bonus, I belive.

And I don't see how paying a scouting company to scout players in Brazil is dodgy. And there was no €9m for friendlies..

Edit: I was watching el chiringuito/Punto Pelota, and they had a journalist who said that Neymar would not get a single penny from the charity money. I belive that it is Barca's foundation, i.e a couple of Barca sponsor will pay for that, that will pay €2.7m to help the street of Sao Paolo.

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Scouting company owned by Neymar's father, Charity owned by neymar...

seriously if you cant see that Neymar's father was sucking off barca's money through various dodgy deals then i cant help.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:11 pm

They gave the money to Jave Martinez who paid the taxes lol.  That's how they "solved it".  They couldn't pay it directly.  Javi Martinez personally triggered the release clause (how it works in Spain) so he was personally liable for the taxes...  Even Javi Martinez admitted as much and so did Bayern.

I'm not confusing any issues.  The problem with Rosell is lying about the total consideration paid for Neymar.  He insisted it was only 57 mil... even to his own socios ffs.  Why do you think the socio sued him?  He was hiding the total figured paid and tried to bury it in the accounting and doing related deals that were designed to hide the payments... he got caught.  Simple as that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Adit wrote:Scouting company owned by Neymar's father, Charity owned by neymar...

seriously if you cant see that Neymar's father was sucking off barca's money through various dodgy deals then i cant help.

Well, in Punto Pelota/El Chiringuito, a very pro-madrid show, they had a journalist who said that Neymar would not get a single penny from the charity money. Barca's foundation will give money to help Neymars old neighborhood.

Yeah, very dodgy to pay a scouting company to scout players in Brazil. Why would anyone ever pay someone to scout football players in Brazil? rofl

Also, the €4m that they paid for marketing, I belive thaat it is so that Neymar has to start wearing the Barca shirt whenever he makes a comercial in Brazil. Barca expect to make between €6m-€10m from that..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Just because Neymar's entourage requested that the monies be directly paid to his charity of choice, etc... doesn't stop it from making consideration paid to acquire Neymar.  That's the whole point.  It's like Bekham asking PSG to pay his entire wage while he was there to a charity of his choice.

Again, i'll repeat... clubs typically pay a lump sum to the selling club or in escrow.  The selling club or escrow pays all the parties dowstream.  Here, Barca was making direct 3rd party payments on behalf of Neymar and related groups.  

Barca and Rosell are now going to get sued in Brazil too i bet.  The 3rd party owners of Neyar get a percentage of the consideration paid for him... since this is so shady and all over the place, i bet you they got stiffed.   Neymar and Neymar's father are probably going to get dragged in the lawsuit too after the WC.... it's being delayed because of the WC imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 pm

sportsczy wrote:Just because Neymar's entourage requested that the monies be directly paid to his charity of choice, etc... doesn't stop it from making consideration paid to acquire Neymar.  That's the whole point.  It's like Bekham asking PSG to pay his entire wage while he was there to a charity of his choice.

Again, i'll repeat... clubs typically pay a lump sum to the selling club or in escrow.  The selling club or escrow pays all the parties dowstream.  Here, Barca was making directly 3rd party payments on behalf of Neymar and related groups.  

Barca and Rosell are now going to get sued in Brazil too i bet.  The 3rd part owners of Neyar get a percentage of the consideration paid for him... since this is so shady and all over the place, i bet you they got stiffed.   Neymar and Neymar's father is probably going to get dragged in the lawsuit too after the WC.... it's being delayed because of the WC imo.

But I don't see how it's dodgy if Neymar will not get the money.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:39 pm

It's dodgy because it's still consideration for Neymar's acquisition and it wasn't reported as such... to Barca socios and the media ffs.  They were told that Neymar cost a total of 57 mil.  That's just not true!  You have to count in all the related transactions because they were part of the deal.

Neymar is going to have to deal with the tax authorities too...  usually, you make money and then you choose to donate to charities because of tax benefits.  Even if you donate to charities, it's not 100% tax deductible in most places.  Also, if your revenue is higher, it may trigger additional tax costs because you fall in the highest tax bracket.  Aside from Rosell deceiving his own socios... it also smells of Neymar trying to avoid paying taxes by using Barca to make some of the charitable donations he was planning on making.

It's all bad and extremely shady.  But that wouldn't have been Barca's problem if they had just been transparent about it.

Rosell didn't resign on a whim lol.  He saw danger to himself and is hoping that his resignation will cause the Socios to drop their lawsuit and he can avoid getting exposed further.  But there are a ton of issues now...  a ton.  Not sure which ones will be pursued or will be settled without further public exposure.

But the main thing is that the total consideration for the Neymar transaction is 86,2 mil... i hope this is it for Barca's sake and they didn't avoid mentioning others lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Rosell had recieved death threats and they had found bullet hole at his home. That might have been a big reason why he resigned, no?

And the only reason as to why Rosell was denounced, was because a "socio" has a grudge against Rosell. He never wanted to find out the truth. His lawyer said that they might stop the trial against Rosell now. That's the only reason. I mean, Real Madrid did the same thing with Bale and C.ronaldo, i.e they didn't reveal the documents of the signings, but you don't see him getting denounce. That's because Florentino has domesticated 99,9% of every Real Madrid socio and journalist, they don't dare to do anything against HIM! Something that Rosell hadn't managed to do yet..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:49 pm

The Spanish courts allowed the case to continue after the preliminary hearing... that means there was probably cause for the case to move forward. The next day after the courts made this announcement, Rosell left. You think that's a coincidence?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:The Spanish courts allowed the case to continue after the preliminary hearing... that means there was probably cause for the case to move forward.  The next day after the courts made this announcement, Rosell left.  You think that's a coincidence?

I am not going to say that there is nothing illegal, although that's what I belive, or that its illegal until all this BS has been done, simply because I don't want to look stupid when the decision comes out.

But I am going to say this, if I was in Rosell's position and I recieved death threats and get they find a bullet hole in my home, even if I had done nothing wrong, I would most likely have resigned as well..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Jordi Cases withdrawn the lawsuit against Rosell, as he thinks his objectives were achieve:

Article
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Looks like he had a problem with Rosell, perhaps he's happy that he's no longer the president.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:02 pm

I really hate that guy..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Why? A socio that fights again those who demolish our great club? Yeah, hate that guy. Our hero. Proud
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Collblanc wrote:Why? A socio that fights again those who demolish our great club? Yeah, hate that guy. Our hero. Proud

Becuase he NEVER cared about the truth. All he wanted was to destroy Rosell, even at the cost of damaging the club's image(even if he says that he doesn't want to). If he really cares and belives what Bartomeu said, he should stick with the sue until the very end, even if it's just to prove the innocence of the club. Because if he just stops now, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, will think that Barca are guilty.

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 pm

No, we need to destroy Rosell. He is a scumbag!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Collblanc wrote:No, we need to destroy Rosell. He is a scumbag!

Not at the cost of the clubs image. Yes, Rosell with time would have probably damage the club image much more than what he already has, but we could have made him resign in some other way that doesn't damage the clubs image..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 pm

I dont understand you. Our president, the head of our club, was lying to us. .......... Does that make sense to u? He had to go, period. No matter what.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next