Jay29
RealGunner
Sina
SamuelJayC
Raptorgunner
57 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:36 am

West Ham in for Chamakh and Arsenal having to fend off interest from Spain for Nani
-Mail

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:55 am

Arsenal enter chase for Liverpool's Raheem Sterling

Arsenal have been regularly scouting Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling and Southampton left-back Luke Shaw as Arsène Wenger prepares an overhaul to his squad in 2013.

Sterling and Shaw are both still only 17 but have established themselves in the Premier League this season, with Wenger understood to be hugely impressed by their progress.

Sterling, who made his England debut this season, remains in negotiations with Liverpool over a first senior contract but is yet to accept the offer of a new £20,000-a-week deal.

Brendan Rodgers, the Liverpool manager, has said that Sterling’s advisers would be “foolish” not to reach a swift and has warned that he cannot expect to join the ranks of Liverpool’s biggest earners until he has achieved much more in the game.

Chelsea are also interested in Shaw, with left-back a position that both London clubs would like to strengthen next year.

Ashley Cole appears likely to leave Chelsea at the end of the season while Kieran Gibbs, Arsenal's regular left-back, has had his contributions restricted by injuries.

It is also understood that Arsenal are seriously considering a January bid for Asmir Begovic even after Peter Coates, the Stoke City chairman, warned that they would reject all offers for their goalkeeper.

The striker position remains Arsenal’s priority in January, with an offer of around £6million expected for Schalke’s Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. Newcastle United’s Demba Ba is also an option.

Arsenal were dealt a significant injury blow yesterday, meanwhile, when Wenger admitted that Abou Diaby will be out indefinitely.

Diaby was out­standing in Arsenal’s midfield at the beginning of the season and his ongoing absence, with muscular problems following a long-standing ankle injury, has coincided with the club’s dip in form.

“We are a bit in no man’s land on that front,” Wenger said. “He is working, we are waiting for him to come back but he is not ready.”

Arsenal face Reading on Monday night, with Laurent Koscielny, Theo Walcott and Olivier Giroud all likely to return after missing the defeat in the Capital One Cup against Bradford on Tuesday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9746570/Arsenal-enter-chase-for-Liverpools-Raheem-Sterling.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal have added Toulouse right back Serge Aurier to their list of potential targets. (Mail)

He's pretty good in FIFA, but we should wait with him till Sagna leaves,I still have faith that Bacary will stay with us. cheers

Capoue is a beast, but it surely means that one of Frimpong or Coquelin or maybe both are goners. Sad

Need to loan out Ramsey and bring in another forward. (not a striker and not Zaha ffs)

This is assuming these players leave:
Arshavin
Chamakh
Ramsey(loan)
Frimpong(loan)

Eisfeld should get more opportunities and we're all set for the TRIPLE. :coffee:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Arsenal in over 14 seperate transfer discussions according to DarrenArsenal1
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Come on Wenger... Arsenal truly have a chance to get Benz now. FFS do it!!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Wenger: ‘El Shaarawy is a very mobile, very technical young player. His philosophy fits perfectly with mine." - http://bit.ly/12rLeSQ
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Is is true Na$ri wants to come back to Arsenal?

http://goonertalk.com/2012/12/15/ex-arsenal-midfielder-asked-wenger-to-take-him-back/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ex-arsenal-midfielder-asked-wenger-to-take-him-back&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Fellani headbutted Shawcross. eco smile Sign up Fellani immediately!
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Spoiler:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Sina wrote:
Spoiler:

He wants to show us he is a real Gunner. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Wenger: ‘El Shaarawy is a very mobile, very technical young player. His philosophy fits perfectly with mine." - http://bit.ly/12rLeSQ

lolwtf
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BeArsenal Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:07 pm

This thread........ Its so fun to lurk in here, but all this hope.

Pfheeee
BeArsenal
BeArsenal
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:12 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:Wenger: ‘El Shaarawy is a very mobile, very technical young player. His philosophy fits perfectly with mine." - http://bit.ly/12rLeSQ

lolwtf

Milan have better chance buying Jack Wilshere than we have buying EL shaarway.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Report: West Ham offer Mohamed Diame new contract worth £60k per week to try & stave off Arsenal interest - http://bit.ly/R08qF6

Mail: Jack Wilshere will sign 5-year contract extension worth £80k per week in the next month - http://bit.ly/TlqjfZ

Mirror: Arsenal in talks to sign Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko in January for £8m - http://bit.ly/Xs5pfh
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 am

HAHAHAHA

Wilshere is immediately offered what Walcott is reportedly fighting over. Walcott's situation is definitely down to the position he's playing in and not wages. West Ham are pretty serious about Diame then, shows his worth.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:05 am

always giving us false hope! What is definite then????
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 am

I'm not entirely sure where I stand on the Walcott situation.

I can understand Walcott's frustrations. He believes his best position is up front and he wants to play there, but he hasn't been given any chances to do despite numerous promises from Wenger that he would get them. To see that Gervais is now playing there instead must be farcical to him.

I don't think Walcott is worth £100k p/w, but I do sympathise with him as far as his position on the pitch goes.

On the other hand, I can sort of see why Wenger is doing what he's doing. A striker who's actually played as a striker must be preferable to someone who hasn't played there since he was a 16 year old, especially when there's so much pressure to get results. He's probably not willing to take the risk and, seeing how well Walcott can play on the flank, he's probably thinking that there's no great need to change things.

Only thing I can say with certainty is that it's farcical this situation has reached this point. One side has to budge and unfortunately if Arsenal budges they're going to look like fools. Walcott hasn't got much to lose.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:42 am

I dont get Arsenal, they offer Ramsey a new contract with better pay and Walcott still fighting.

100k a week is overpaying Walcott but so is 60k a week that goes to garbage every week.

If Jack is being offered 80k Walcott should get the 100k.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 am

Raptorgunner wrote:I dont get Arsenal, they offer Ramsey a new contract with better pay and Walcott still fighting.

100k a week is overpaying Walcott but so is 60k a week that goes to garbage every week.

If Jack is being offered 80k Walcott should get the 100k.

The reason why I think they gave Ramsey that much is because all of his attributes that prevent him from being an amazing player is mainly mental. He makes stupid mistakes at times while Walcott seem to be at his peak already mentality and physically wise. Remeber that Ramsey is still only 21 and has A LOT of time to improve on. I can't really name a lot of 21 year old midfielders better then him.

Flick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:55 am

why is Walcott being overrated now? he barely deserves 50k, he is trying to take us for mugs. I don't fully blame him because it's common now to pay average players much more than what they worth, he's just trying to look out for himself. But we should sell him and buy someone better, which we probably won't...
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:45 am

nasri wants to return hmm it would be a bit awkward.... but I would be quite happy for him to be back in arsenal shirt
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:54 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:why is Walcott being overrated now? he barely deserves 50k, he is trying to take us for mugs. I don't fully blame him because it's common now to pay average players much more than what they worth, he's just trying to look out for himself. But we should sell him and buy someone better, which we probably won't...

lol this
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:36 am

Express: Wenger tempted to join Real Madrid when they approach the Frenchman next summer - http://bit.ly/U205Ax
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:44 am

Arsenal ready to offload Marouane Chamakh to West Ham on loan for rest of season

Arsene Wenger is ready to sanction the exit of Marouane Chamakh to West Ham United as he bids to offload his Arsenal underachievers.

Wenger will allow Chamakh to join West Ham on loan for the rest of the season and is also keen to shift Andrei Arshavin, Johan Djourou and Sebastien Squillaci in the January transfer window.

Sam Allardyce met with Chamakh's agent Pierre Frelot on Friday night and expects the green light from Arsenal to sign the Morocco international.

Allardyce will not have Andy Carroll available until the end of February after the England international suffered a knee injury and has targeted Chamakh to strengthen his attacking options.

Chamakh's departure will be the first in an anticipated purge of Wenger's misfits, with the forward likely to have played his last Arsenal game in the surprise Capital One Cup defeat at Bradford on Tuesday night.

The 28 year-old came on as a substitute and then missed a penalty in the shoot-out, earning further criticism from Arsenal supporters after a miserable last 18 months.

Wenger will also listen to offers for Arshavin, who has not started a Premier League game for the club since January. Djourou and Squillaci will be sold if replacements can be found.

Arsenal have promised Wenger, who is gripped in the biggest crisis of his 16-year reign, at least £40 million to spend in the transfer window.

Schalke forward Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Crystal Palace's young England international Wilfried Zaha are two priority targets, while a new goalkeeper - believed to be either Liverpool's Pepe Reina or Stoke's Asmir Begovic - is also on his list.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/9748197/Arsenal-ready-to-offload-Marouane-Chamakh-to-West-Ham-on-loan-for-rest-of-season.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:48 am

Telegraph: West Ham in talks to sign Marouane Chamakh on loan from Arsenal for rest of season - http://bit.ly/Za0hCV

Wenger has £40m to spend next month & has transfer-listed Arshavin, Djourou & Squillaci - http://bit.ly/Za0hCV
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:20 am

Bit controversial to welcome back Nasri. If he apologized. Like a real deep ass-kissing apology and took a wage cut then I for one would let him work his way back into my heart. I don't see him actually taking that big of a wage cut unless he really sat down and said "hey, I could have been a world class footballer under Wenger and not just a c*nt. Well I could have been a c*nt too but I would have been playing consistent quality football and contributing to building a team instead of abandoning ship. Also, I'm a c*nt."
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next