Best Defensive midfielder in the Universe.

+16
Luca
Kingofeverythingclassy
Tomwin Lannister
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forza
Onyx
Vlad the Impaler
nh01
chinomaster182
McAgger
red&blacklegion
kiranr
Dnmac4
Le Samourai
The Messiah
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Best Defensive midfielder in the Universe. - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Defensive midfielder in the Universe.

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:14 am

DDR is very good, as a matter of fact I don't know what in the universe made me forget about him when I was making this thread.

Gustavo is the most destructive DM in the game, he's restricted a lot in Bayern and he's still developing. One good thing about him, is his pace and time tackling, ability to tackle without getting booked by the ref.

If I was the coach I would try using this formation.

-------------Gustavo-----------------
------Martinez------Kroos/Schweini----

I doubt if Bayern will concede up to 15 league goals with Gustavo directly in from of the defence, we'll dominate an team in the world.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Defensive midfielder in the Universe. - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Defensive midfielder in the Universe.

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:19 am

Babun wrote:I don't think DDR is better than him defensively, not at all. DDR is the better play overall though through his tactical discipline and playmaking skills.

No offense, but i think you don't know what you are talking about.De Rossi isn't better than Gustavo defensively?

De Rossi is the best defensively.He is that kind of "complete defensive midfielder".He has won the World Cup with him on the pitch being one of the most important pieces for Italy.He is very experienced...He also has an amazing character and personality.He has more influence in the locker room than any CDM in the world.There are many aspects and arguments PRO De Rossi, but i won't give them because i can't belive that i have to. Surprised
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 pm

DDR I respect him a lot but Gustavo is the most destructive player on the surface of the earth, watch the video as explanation is needed..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm

vlafy wrote:
Babun wrote:I don't think DDR is better than him defensively, not at all. DDR is the better play overall though through his tactical discipline and playmaking skills.

No offense, but i think you don't know what you are talking about.De Rossi isn't better than Gustavo defensively?

De Rossi is the best defensively.He is that kind of "complete defensive midfielder".He has won the World Cup with him on the pitch being one of the most important pieces for Italy.He is very experienced...He also has an amazing character and personality.He has more influence in the locker room than any CDM in the world.There are many aspects and arguments PRO De Rossi, but i won't give them because i can't belive that i have to. Surprised
I watched both. Gustavo closes down faster than him, covers more ground and tackles more ruthlessly. DDR is tactically more sound and possesses superior passing ability. Overall, DDR is better than him by a margin but defensively Gustavo is superior to him. I mean the physical part of the game of course. Positioning wise, DDR is superior.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 am

Breaks the play up at the back, runs forward and releases a goal scoring chance. Say what you want, but overall DDR IS the best DM...And thats all that really matters. This is not an isiolated play, he does this almost every game for Roma and Italy.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 am

Babun wrote:
vlafy wrote:

I watched both. Gustavo closes down faster than him, covers more ground and tackles more ruthlessly. DDR is tactically more sound and possesses superior passing ability. Overall, DDR is better than him by a margin but defensively Gustavo is superior to him. I mean the physical part of the game of course. Positioning wise, DDR is superior.

Ok, i understand perfectly what you're saying but let me point my idea in other words:

Gustavo can compete with De Rossi only when he will achieve almost the same level of performance with the national team.Why?Because the pressure is very much higher and he must prove that he has a solid mind and he is capable of making decisive decisions in crucial moments, like De Rossi did in the WC 2006 final when he scored for Italy at the penalties.

Untill now, he is experienced when it comes about the club performances and knows a bit of what means 'HIGH PRESSURE ON THE SHOULDERS'.I agree that he has maybe the highest potential in the world but let the time decide if he reaches the overall level of Daniele De Rossi.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mea95 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 am

Rangnick, former Schalke 04 coach, who won vs Inter 7-3 or 7-4 on aggregate, said that Luiz Gustavo is the best defensive midfielder in the world when he was with Hoffenheim. And when Bayern bought Gustavo Rangnick has resigned as Hoffenheim coach because he wanted him in his team
mea95
mea95
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:01 pm

vlafy wrote:
Babun wrote:
vlafy wrote:

Ok, i understand perfectly what you're saying but let me point my idea in other words:

Gustavo can compete with De Rossi only when he will achieve almost the same level of performance with the national team.Why?Because the pressure is very much higher and he must prove that he has a solid mind and he is capable of making decisive decisions in crucial moments, like De Rossi did in the WC 2006 final when he scored for Italy at the penalties.

Untill now, he is experienced when it comes about the club performances and knows a bit of what means 'HIGH PRESSURE ON THE SHOULDERS'.I agree that he has maybe the highest potential in the world but let the time decide if he reaches the overall level of Daniele De Rossi.

What have Giggs,Scholes or Vidic achieved with the NT?? OR George Best?? Are these NT legends??

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Giggs, Scholes and Vidic won much more achievements with the club.It's enough.Seriously...the comparison between players is different, there are different filters from case to case Smile.

De Rossi has on his part the NT performances; players like Giggs, Scholes, Vidic have very much achievements with the club, they don't even need NT performances to prove more.De Rossi needed.

Gustavo has more to win with the club if he wants to come close to those players.

Anyway, i don't judge you, you can believe anything.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:54 am

Best Defensive midfielder in the Universe. - Page 3 Untitled-99nsib

Bastain and Toni are the best holding midfielder on the surface of the planets
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Gustavo can't stop scoring, haha!
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3