Babun
FC_Hollywood
Geo
29 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 4 Empty Re: #28 - Holger Badstuber

Post by The Messiah Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 am

Well.... Van Buyten seems to perform well alongside Boateng, Bayern haven't draw or lost a match when the two pair each other and they total out-class City defense.

Van Buyten have score 4 league goals already this season, only Ribery and Gomez are ahead of him

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 am

Van Buyten has the main disadvantage that he turns 34 years on Feb 7th. And during the Van Gaal era, most Bayern fans called for his head, too ("too slow", "turning circle of an aircraft carrier"). Van Buyten's great performance in this "Hinrunde" is actually a big positive surprise.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotta Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 am

I am afraid of having 2 short fullbacks. This is why we are conceding too many goals at set pieces. Rafinha is way too offensive also and he is very dangerous when he plays with Robben since Robben never defends unlike Mueller.
Shotta
Shotta
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 am

Well, if there was Lahm plus a clone of Lahm it would work IMO. Unfortunately cloning technology isn't far enough to provide a fully functional Lahm clone Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Fullbacks are extremely scarce nowadays. Only guy I can think of that would walk into the RB spot would be Srna. Sadly, it seems Boateng's future is at fullback, although this might all change with van Buyten old and due to his shoddy knee.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 4 Empty BAD-stuber

Post by Babun Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Löw subbed him out in a big game eco smile
Now, the theory that he is prefered by Löw and others fail, rwo eco smile Bayern play him because they don't have depth and Löw won't play him eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am

Do you really always have to crucify that poor boy? Moreover, this was a friendly, and Löw loves to experiment in friendlies. Other players were subbed in and out, too ^^

(And why the heck do you always have to create a new thread for stuff like that?)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:32 am

He will cost Germany dearly in Euro.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

BTW, looks like Löw subbed him out due to some muscular problems in the abdomen. It's not clear whether he can play against Leverkusen.

"Joachim Löw nahm Badstuber zur Vorsicht in der Halbzeit aus der Partie. Der Verteidiger klagte nach Angaben des Bundestrainers über Bauchmuskelprobleme. Ob das Duo [Ribéry is injured, too] dem FC Bayern in der Bundesliga fehlen wird, war zunächst nicht klar."

Source: http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/1282325
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 am

rwo power wrote:BTW, looks like Löw subbed him out due to some muscular problems in the abdomen. It's not clear whether he can play against Leverkusen.

"Joachim Löw nahm Badstuber zur Vorsicht in der Halbzeit aus der Partie. Der Verteidiger klagte nach Angaben des Bundestrainers über Bauchmuskelprobleme. Ob das Duo [Ribéry is injured, too] dem FC Bayern in der Bundesliga fehlen wird, war zunächst nicht klar."

Source: http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/1282325
Meh, he won't start in the Euros. Muscular problems to save face...
rwo power wrote:Do you really always have to crucify that poor boy? Moreover, this was a friendly, and Löw loves to experiment in friendlies. Other players were subbed in and out, too ^^

(And why the heck do you always have to create a new thread for stuff like that?)
I created a thread in Bayern section. What's the problem with it? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 am

Immortal Babun wrote:I created a thread in Bayern section. What's the problem with it? eco smile
I'm generally annoyed about duplicate threads. Check the "World Class" thread in the General Section, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:18 am

rwo power wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:I created a thread in Bayern section. What's the problem with it? eco smile
I'm generally annoyed about duplicate threads. Check the "World Class" thread in the General Section, too.
What's there? I don't lurk day and night long...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
rwo power wrote:
What's there? I don't lurk day and night long...

MOAR AND MOAR crap about missi and greassetiano penaldo
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 pm

I want Badstuber and his Dad Heynckes out of Bayern...Gomez should *bleep* go to the bench
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 am

winning the euros with badstuber as a starter is impossible.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:43 am

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 4 421059_509001127299_179800142_30132590_1803925045_n

Badstuber must not go to Europe...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 am

BADSTUBER ISN'T A DEFENDER, JUST WATCH THE FIRST GOAL, DIDN'T BOTHER JUMPING, ALLOWED NEVERKUSEN A FREE HEADER AND LEFT HIS MAN UNMARKED...WORST DEFENDER AFTER BRADFHIED
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:51 am

What I saw was Neuer completely misjudging the flight of the ball and being stuck in no-mans land.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

What I find so puzzling is - why do you always only single out Badstuber when Bayern didn't play well? Why not kick out Gomez for missing dozens of 100% chances by now? Or Müller? The attackers did more huge mistakes per game than Badstuber.

Why don't you roast Kroos for neither being creative nor anchoring the midfield? Why don't you try to nail Neuer to the wall for his gaffes? Whenever there is only one mistake of Badstuber, you jump on him like a pack of wolves to crucify him, it is extremely irrational.

(I will ignore Babun in this as he of course only joins in here to try and rile me up, so I can't really take him serious in this respect, but especially certain Bayern fans really puzzle me there.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 am

goal.com:

Holger Badstuber 5.0
Had a few hairy moments in the heart of the Bayern defence, as the towering figure of Kiessling caused him some problems. Struggled as he often does when the game became more end-to-end - he really should have kept his concentration better as he looked unconvincing whenever Leverkusen broke on the counter.

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 4 The-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 am

Toffer Harley wrote:goal.com:

Holger Badstuber 5.0
Had a few hairy moments in the heart of the Bayern defence, as the towering figure of Kiessling caused him some problems. Struggled as he often does when the game became more end-to-end - he really should have kept his concentration better as he looked unconvincing whenever Leverkusen broke on the counter.
You don't really want to cite GOAL.COM as an authority? #28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 4 Rofl_smilie

Of course I can counter with some German experts here ^^

"Holger Badstuber: Warf sich retterhaft in jeden Zweikampf, gewann auch jeden einzelnen. Wie immer mit martialischen Gesten und wütenden Worten, wenn seine Mitspieler so agierten, dass er sich retterhaft in Zweikämpfe werfen musste. Stemmte immer wieder die Hände in die Hüften, weil seine Kollegen in der zweiten Halbzeit kaum noch gefährlich Angriffe inszenierten. Blickte beim Gegentreffer ebenso verdutzt wie seine Mitspieler, schlug danach noch einige wilde Bälle nach vorne und agierte am Ende als Prellbock im gegnerischen Strafraum."

("Holger Badstuber threw himself rescuer-like into each tackle and won about each one. As usual [he acted] with furious gesturies and angry words when his fellow players forced him to throw himself to rescue them with his tackles. [He] often stood arms akimbo when his colleagues didn't start any attacks that might be a danger [for Leverkusen]. Was looking as stunned as his fellow players when Leverkusen scored, then kicked some balls wildly up to the front and in the end was seen in the opponents penalty box in hopes to have a chance at a ball to score there." (Uh... Really difficult to translate the slightly ironical style of the SZ properly - but they didn't see him as bad as lol.com Very Happy) )

Source: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/fc-bayern-in-der-einzelkritik-unsichtbare-retter-und-boese-verschmaehte-1.1299300-4
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:41 am

Clark Whitney is a respected Journalist.Not for nothing He's called Mr.Bundesliga you know :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

while were at it why dont we blame stubsi for the crime's in syria or maybe blame him for 9/11
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Surag wrote:Clark Whitney is a respected Journalist.Not for nothing He's called Mr.Bundesliga you know :coffee:
That doesn't mean that the lol.com ratings aren't usually an utter joke. If you compare the ratings Goal.com Germany gives with those of Goal.com International, it often looks as if the guys who rate either saw different matches or just threw some dice as they normally differ greatly for the very same game.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 pm

rwo power wrote:What I find so puzzling is - why do you always only single out Badstuber when Bayern didn't play well? Why not kick out Gomez for missing dozens of 100% chances by now? Or Müller? The attackers did more huge mistakes per game than Badstuber.

Why don't you roast Kroos for neither being creative nor anchoring the midfield? Why don't you try to nail Neuer to the wall for his gaffes? Whenever there is only one mistake of Badstuber, you jump on him like a pack of wolves to crucify him, it is extremely irrational.

(I will ignore Babun in this as he of course only joins in here to try and rile me up, so I can't really take him serious in this respect, but especially certain Bayern fans really puzzle me there.)
People blame forwards when they don't win and defenders when they lose. So if Bayern can't at least draw there's something wrong with the defence eco smile

In my opinion, Neuer was worse than BAD-stuber in this match. How he missed incoming high balls :facepalm: BAD-stuber was the second culprit, often than not he was in no ones land.
You could blame it on Lahm, midfield or whatever but defending requires to be without compromice and very decisive. Watch Ramos and Pepe and how they cover for Marcelo eco smile They don't look lost or go too soft on the attackers eco smile
As for Whitney, he is very consistent eco smile
Maybe you charmed Neuer and BAD-stuber too much that they can't concentrate for 90min anymore? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:People blame forwards when they don't win and defenders when they lose. So if Bayern can't at least draw there's something wrong with the defence eco smile
If the attack doesn't score from a dozen 100% chances, it is more the fault of the attack though. Remember the Werder motto of old? "If they score two against us, we simply score three!"

Immortal Babun wrote:In my opinion, Neuer was worse than BAD-stuber in this match. How he missed incoming high balls :facepalm: BAD-stuber was the second culprit, often than not he was in no ones land.
You could blame it on Lahm, midfield or whatever but defending requires to be without compromice and very decisive. Watch Ramos and Pepe and how they cover for Marcelo eco smile They don't look lost or go too soft on the attackers eco smile
For some weird reason Pepe usually gets away with it, though. Poor Stubsi on the other hand even gets sent off for a dive (yes, Cavani, I didn't forget that!). I guess that's where he needs to get more experience still.

Immortal Babun wrote:As for Whitney, he is very consistent eco smile
That doesn't mean he has to be right, though :coffee:

Immortal Babun wrote:Maybe you charmed Neuer and BAD-stuber too much that they can't concentrate for 90min anymore? eco smile
I'm atm looking for cute Yann Sommer pics, I hope that doesn't bode ill for his next performances XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next