Badstuber

3 posters

Go down

Badstuber Empty Badstuber

Post by Babun Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:33 am

I was thinking one of the reasons Bayern didn't concede cheap goals like always in K.O. stages of CL was the absense of BAD-stuber. I think they should be thankful he was out injured otherwise they wouldn't be able to play defence-< counter attack in the games against Arsenal and Farca, not to mention BVB'S attack was nullified :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Badstuber Empty Re: Badstuber

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:43 am

Bollocks, the defence worked, because Piggy was back in form, and the overall shape did lend it very well to supporting the defenders, even Robben pressed when he played.
Badstuber or no Badstuber, with an entire team of that quality working together while defending, every back 4 was going to leak very few goals.

And let's not even discuss Dante, but I hardly think that Boateng or Buyten are improvements over Badstuber.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Bollocks, the defence worked, because Piggy was back in form, and the overall shape did lend it very well to supporting the defenders, even Robben pressed when he played.
Badstuber or no Badstuber, with an entire team of that quality working together while defending, every back 4 was going to leak very few goals.

And let's not even discuss Dante, but I hardly think that Boateng or Buyten are improvements over Badstuber.
They're not as tacticaly astute as BAD-stuber but they're better defenders. I don't regard BAD-stuber as a defender at all. Someone who can't tackle, head the ball during corners, or has got the turning radius of a tank can't be a top defender no matter how smart he is, not in million years. I don't want to see him nowhere near the NT lineup.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:30 am

No worries. Badstuber is the opposite of what Pep likes in a defender... he'll never start ahead of Dante or Javi Martinez.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down