Babun
FC_Hollywood
Geo
29 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 5 Empty Re: #28 - Holger Badstuber

Post by rwo power Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:People blame forwards when they don't win and defenders when they lose. So if Bayern can't at least draw there's something wrong with the defence eco smile
If the attack doesn't score from a dozen 100% chances, it is more the fault of the attack though. Remember the Werder motto of old? "If they score two against us, we simply score three!"

Immortal Babun wrote:In my opinion, Neuer was worse than BAD-stuber in this match. How he missed incoming high balls :facepalm: BAD-stuber was the second culprit, often than not he was in no ones land.
You could blame it on Lahm, midfield or whatever but defending requires to be without compromice and very decisive. Watch Ramos and Pepe and how they cover for Marcelo eco smile They don't look lost or go too soft on the attackers eco smile
For some weird reason Pepe usually gets away with it, though. Poor Stubsi on the other hand even gets sent off for a dive (yes, Cavani, I didn't forget that!). I guess that's where he needs to get more experience still.

Immortal Babun wrote:As for Whitney, he is very consistent eco smile
That doesn't mean he has to be right, though :coffee:

Immortal Babun wrote:Maybe you charmed Neuer and BAD-stuber too much that they can't concentrate for 90min anymore? eco smile
I'm atm looking for cute Yann Sommer pics, I hope that doesn't bode ill for his next performances XD

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:44 pm

I hate Badstuber no matter what, I just deliberately ignore every other positive things about him, plain and simple

Week in week out, he keeps giving me more reasons to hate him...

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:43 am

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 5 I10
Just out of curiousity - it this some kind of exposure therapy for you then? Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:53 am

rwo power wrote:#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 5 I10
Just out of curiousity - it this some kind of exposure therapy for you then? Very Happy

You can say so, I have tried so much to convince myself about him but I can't. I'm sorry, I just hate him...plain and simple.

I think him along with Brahfied are the only Bayern players I have ever hated and to some extent I am starting to dislike Gomez, and Muller has been pissing me off too as well.

I didn't like Van Buyten last 2 season but I am starting to like him again, the thing with Badstuber and Brahfied is that they kept on giving me reasons to hate them...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 am

Actually, I think hating a player wastes too much energy for nothing. I prefer the contrary (but mainly where cute and good GKs are concerned), that's better for my blood pressure Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi All..Great weekend too
save for the Sadness meted out to us by our Team.

Colleagues, i feel so sad...
Jupp is not doing his Job..
Badstuber..Badstuber again,,,Hes triying...hes agressive at back yes
but hes too easily beaten.

What the hell is wrong with Muller,..??? Why would he fight Boateng
Muller is almost all effort..effort...without scoring.

Robben and Ribbery are almost all we have for striking..and they are getting too predicatble to counter..
Kroos is disspoianting me...he ought tio be a Talisman yet he too goes upfront and instead of striking,,Hes passing again..Oh God

Then our back we are just disorganised...what i saw against Man-Cuity 1st leg Champions league is totally non existence..
Van Buyten played Badstubbers role..Bayern was perfect Gustav..Lahm..Rafinha..we were wonderful..Ribbery made life Hell at the flanks oh..where is all that,...Kroos a death factor upfront and Gomez finishing off the offense.

The fault is 80% Jupp Heynkes....if we loose just one more match..i think Jupp will need to be shown the exit door. No sentiments
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Badstubber needs to improve on his presence,..and face his role more often
Boatemg is doing a great Job..no one ever complains of Him..
Kroos running around and not delivering as he ought to..Muller is just missing chance after chance..and Gomez if just "off" this season..
if Jupp Blind..for Gods sake..Why did we buy Petersen..
olic and Petersen shld be made to start mathces with Kroos..warned to make sure he gets a goal out of each match...Kroos role in the team gives him the best positioning to always score..i dont understand what hes doing failing to score over and over again..Kroos has no business passing balls up front..hes meant to be the " Death element":..come out forcefully and strike before the opponents knows what hits them.

Attention will leave robben and ribbery once Petersen and Olic keep causing problems upfront..then with a loose ball falling to Ribbery or Robben, then the damage is done.

I begin to Hate Jupp for not being technical and smart..uphold the potent deadly strike force Bayern is known for.

Badstuber can be subbed fro Breno or Can or Pranjic..once in a while..
experiment JUPPP...EXPERIMENT.... Gomez shld wait at bench for now.

Please someione beg juipp to try our Petersen ..hes deadly and Hungry upfront...even Usami..take a gamble...try him out.even if its 20 mins.
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:10 am

Rafinha will not be much of a problem if only Badstuber is doing his job, I'm going to make an analysis video very soon showing how dangerous Badstuber is to the team. If I was an attacker and I know I have a defender like Badstuber trying to stop me, I will just run at him then beat him with pace, Badstuber give opponent the guts and confidence to attack and to be honest he has made Lahm look like a 2nd class Fullback since ever he started playing close to him...

Bayern will only do big things if Badstuber is dropped
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:47 am

Why is every one on Badstubbers throat?

He is not the sole man to blame for Bayerns bad defensive performances.

How good defensively has been Lahm this season? average i would say.

Wasnt neuer at fault for the conceded goal against Bayer and Mgladebache?

Defense is a team concept,i do agree Bad stubber is not Bayern quality but he is merely a scapegoat here.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:37 am

Yes you are right Adit..BUt Badstubber particularly is a very big weak link in Bayern..
Youll think twice before chargibng into Rafhinas way, Boateng, Van Buyten even Lahm..But your easirst Choice is Badstubber, and many times under pressure...he cracks..Leverkussen planted all their attacks from Badstubbers wing.
Call a spade a spade..Badsubeer is below bayern quality..and Heynkess not seeing this..means something is wrong with him.

Until Buyen is back and sweinsteiger..i think well continue being in trouble...

Lahm i think age and fatigue is catching up with him...and how come no one is saying anything about Jupps awfully negative policy of ..Pass pass pass like 30 touches upfront befire a single purposeful kick at goal is taken.

This is robbery..its robbing us of our golas and objectives after all the hard work and pretty football to get upfront..
Yes we play pretty and keep possesion and pass the ball easily ( one of the best in the world) to get to opponents 18 yard area.....but for Gods sake..a Kroos or especially Phillip Lahm..kills off all the positionings of strikers..and ends up taking the ball back again..Oh Goodness..
That Kills of all the danger and death upfront...opponets cloud evry where..and nothing is fruitful from the atack move.
Only Ribbery and Robben, espcially Robben ( oh i love you Robben ) knows the meaning of attack now.

Robben gets in...makes max 2 passes upfront..and if in posession again
strikes for Blood. Thats the only way out..Ribbery also strikes for Blood in=mmediately he sees the jugular...but my other friends.....Lahm...Kroos ( so dissapointng...Kroos)also engages in the silly task of killing off an attack and pass back or make a stupid passs thatednders a strike harmless like a pat on the shoulder...

Give a Ball to an Olic with half a chance..and hell strike...Give a ball with half a chance to Petersen and hell take the First Cut.
Muller..just plays and plays and plays..rolls up a..down....shoots at side netting..etc all effort effort..i dont get it.

Gomez..just too slow this season...i guess he needs some rest,,,and wuld come back after "the hunger" has revivied in him...

Heynkess change tactics upfront...Attack they say is the best form of defence.

BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 am

Badstuber's wing, so that is the left side. ATM that's where Lahm should be. Couldn't it rather be that Leverkusen noticed that Lahm was out of position ever so often in the matches before and that Badstuber was forced to clean up the spaces thar Lahm left all the time when he ventured forward? And on the other wing, Rafinha was out of his depth ever so often and there Boateng had to help out, too. With the defensive midfield being half asleep half of the time, this means the Bayern CBs have to take care of far more than their original positions, they have to spread out wider AND they have to venture further forward, too. With Badstuber usually being the one farthest back, that means he is the one who has to take the brunt of most attacks, thus making him look worse than he actually is. Moreover, due to his stability and overview he manages to keep the shop closed more of the time than not. I think you need to look at the positional deficencies of the whole Bayern defense atm - Badstuber actually tried to keep things together, but he can't be everywhere when the rest of the defense bar Boateng is missing.

You really think that any center back would look better in that mess at Bayern atm?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 am

So how far would RWO go to defend Goodstuber hmm

And what if Goodstuber looked like Kevin Constant? Would RWO even be in such staunch defense of him? hmm
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 am

Humph. I just hate it when a good young player with a lot of potential is highly irrationally (and most of the time falsely) accused to be the root of all evil.

And btw, Stubsi actually isn't my type anyway. Razz Me defending him is more a matter of principle.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Well...whatever happens...
If Jupp cannot clean up his back mess, and command strict cordination at the back.....to be back on track and defeat BASEL at least 2-0..next week
Then Most assuredly it is " OFF WITH HIS HEAD"..

BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BayernObi07 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Heynckes rues Bayern Munich's missed chances against Bayer Leverkusen

The Bavarians' boss spoke of his regret at seeing his team spurn a succession of opportunities against Robin Dutt's men, but insists he was encouraged by their first half display...
Can you all beleive this man >>???
How can he say he was impressed with the first half..."because we did not concede"
it was a barrage of rubbish..the way we played was so horrible...we were just getting away from conceding goal by the skin of our teeth..
Barcelona would disgrace us so so bad if we met.

Jupp perhaps... maybe is not the man for this Great Team.
Can a Mourhino say this..? with such dismal performance from his team
BayernObi07
BayernObi07
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:13 pm

rwo power wrote:Humph. I just hate it when a good young player with a lot of potential is highly irrationally (and most of the time falsely) accused to be the root of all evil.

And btw, Stubsi actually isn't my type anyway. Razz Me defending him is more a matter of principle.
He doesn't have a lot of potential. Slow and bad in the air are worst attributes to a top defender eco smile
You're right about the part him being young though. Mistakes may happen but he is shaky by nature eco smile
He certainly isn't the root of all evil but highly unconvincing in Bayern's backline. And don't come again with Lahm being too much forward, it's his job to provide width. Farca and Madrid do it no different. Watch Alves or Marcelo eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:29 pm

I used to say badstuber has potentials but that was 3years ago and he has been given more than enough playing chances, still he's the worst starting cb Bayern for bayern since ever I started supPorting Bayern. I can easily see all the talent in Muller, Boateng, Alaba, Kroos or even Contento and UsamI but I dOnt see any talent in Badstuber although he has been given mOre chance than any other player, Badstuber can't jump, head, run, terrible positioning, can't tackle, strength is not that good as well, then u look at Boateng he has all this attribute. And people still call Badstuber a talent,I don't understand it. If he wasn't even a German I am pretty sure he will not be on the bench
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Before I forget, I know we won 7:1 but Badstuber proved again how he put his team mate under unnecessary pressure, if you watch Gustavo own goal you will understand what mean when by Badstuber putting his team-mate under unnecessary pressure. I will keep on pointing out all these flaw in every other match..

Against tougher teams in Europe or CPL, that can lead to Germany or Bayern getting kicked out.

He's a bit more careful these days especially when dealing with Boateng.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:47 pm

According to Goal.com, Chelsea wanted to lure Stubsi away from Bayern. Bayern obviously weren't amused:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/03/28/2995897/not-for-sale-bayern-tell-barcelona-chelsea-inter-that

rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Badstuber slowly rising from the dead to become the best CB, he has really improved alongside Boateng....
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 am

Badstuber Rap
You need defending just refer to Mr King Badstuber
On the field he keeps it tough like Chuck Norris.
He doesn't need to be fast, cos he owns the damned field
His name holds weight, but you can't hold him
King Badstuber, no doubt, it's his crown
Van Gaal gave him the gold keys.
Endorsement deals, he always makes the right move.
He ain't bought a pairs of adidas since high school.
skipped college but he graduated with better IQ than Vidic, Pepe and Ramos. loooool

If there's any young defender better than Badstuber I would like to say is Boateng. They Both have thesame Passion but they just show it in different weight.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

#28 - Holger Badstuber - Page 5 Empty Badstuber and Boateng the unsung heroes

Post by The Messiah Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Don't have much to say, but I admire this guys. 2nd best defensive stats only behind Juventus but then again Juventus defenders are much older thn this bad guys.

The only thing lacking is dealing with headers nd high Balls, they're still very young and I hope they can improve this ASAP, especially Badstuber since he already lack pace.

Boateng is the dirty one, no nonsense defending but he lacks concentration and composure at time, needs to work on that.

Badstuber is the clean one, but also tough and calm. but he has to improve his sense of awareness sometimes plus stop passing to the defense in tight corners.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Foreseen by me like since the start of the season, but glad to see you've seen the light.

They compliment each other very well and are still very young. They will definitely improve with time since they are very young and CBs are the sort of player that mature at later ages.

Our defense needs depth and experience, but it's been rock solid.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm still not sure if you're trolling
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite