football needs madrid / juve and city to fail...

+38
Robespierre
mzamani
FalcaoPunch
JAY-Z
elm_baraja_shaman
Patrick Bateman
xabi
Jeps33178
Lord Hades
Tomwin Lannister
Lord Awesome
Bellabong
Doc
BarrileteCosmico
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
CaseyBoi
InterMalia
The Nature Boy
CroInter
Albiceleste
nichabr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
REWB
Adit
Zealous
jibers
RedOranje
pasquale22
Grande_Milano
guest7
BeautifulGame
kiranr
michael1
Magic Spray
ÖMARz
Mr Nick09
cyberman
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Empty Re: football needs madrid / juve and city to fail...

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Cyberman having a mid-life crisis, he can't come to terms with the fact that United is a just tourist attraction. Sad

My theory is that recent events in Manchester have had a Truman Show effect on him where he is completely oblivious to the fact that how he sees City is basically how we see United or pretty much most super size clubs.

Rather sad :coffee:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Empty Re: football needs madrid / juve and city to fail...

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:39 pm

sportlemon.tv/v-2/16/156/v-375773.html sportlemon.tv/v-2/16/162/v-376381.html sportlemon.tv/v-2/16/162/v-376391.html sportlemon.tv/v-2/16/162/v-376393.html sportlemon.tv/v-2/16/162/v-376392.html

Last edited by cyberman on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Levante would like a word with you :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 pm

if zealous was michael jacksons lawyer, that man would be frying as we spreak
reorts based on fantasy and wild overviews.. smh

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 pm

CroInter wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:MASSIVE FACEPALM :facepalm:

do u know that since juve have been at the top viewings have been up as well as every game (yes home or away) that we (juve) have played has been a sellout??? at the chievo game in verona their was 40,000 juve fans. we are revolutionising calcio firstly with the new stadium and our attacking football

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Rofl

Seriously i have to football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Rofl again....

40k in Chievo, with stadium of 20k, beside Inter game(which was always full for Juve/Milan) you played at 3 away games with capacties of 15,20,22 every bigger club that comes fill that, example? Sure here you go:
Inter was away at Atalanta, Bologna, Catania and Novara and they were all sell outs, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.
As for Juve attendence, avg. this season 36k, from 41k, you cant even fill up full 41k.
Inter so far at home, 48k, 79k, 65k, 47k, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.

Actually Cro just correcting you that the Bentegodi stadio is composed of a 40 k capacity.

But I can understand your point on the hilarity of that Juve fans post as I'm not surprised as this is usually what Bianconeri fans come up with these days. Really a funny bunch tbh.

But its a good stadium btw.

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Verona_bentegodi1

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDoonpmTOe4BwTOHwvmLbRu14nPRNYAL2PuFhwCOnzziwG9wu0MS2_vV_ZqA

Pretty good atmosphere to considering it fills 30 k of the 40. This was a pic of 2 weeks ago.

OT:

I personally don't think Cyber has lost his touch as I can see where he is coming from considering the expenditure of some teams on a general yearly basis.

Frankly, I don't agree with some of what he says but I don't see many countering him very convincingly.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:46 pm

If you were in charge of banks, well actually you might do a better job but that's not saying much Laughing

Quit while your ahead old man. You're losing it. You can send me your "Internet Legend" title belt to me by post or if you want by DHL I'll even pay for it :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:47 pm

[quote="Lionel Messi"]Levante would like a word with you :coffee:[/quote]
dont worry, madrid are siginging neymar in january for around 65m
levante will soon be put in their place by the mighty real madrid

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm

oh juve are just as bad money wise as the other 2, its just that they couldnt get players to actually join their club lol
ac milan must not succeed either, their owner is one of the main reasons that the euro was in dire need for a bailout

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm

I feel sorry for peasant clubs, you think it's "unfair" that banks are prepared to give us all the cash we ask for. But's let's face it we're a safe investment and Madrid don't need owners other than the fans to achieve it.

We'll spend 330 million a year if we want to and we'll taste your salty tourist tears all the way to the bank :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 pm

dude barca and madrid takes loan becasue they can pay it,and they are ran by their own fans while united is owned by some yanks looooool

Our fans decides how to spend and how to make money

while yanks decide how much united should spend and weather to take a loan or not,get a proper owner first.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
CroInter wrote:

do u know that since juve have been at the top viewings have been up as well as every game (yes home or away) that we (juve) have played has been a sellout??? at the chievo game in verona their was 40,000 juve fans. we are revolutionising calcio firstly with the new stadium and our attacking football

Seriously i have to football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Rofl again....

40k in Chievo, with stadium of 20k, beside Inter game(which was always full for Juve/Milan) you played at 3 away games with capacties of 15,20,22 every bigger club that comes fill that, example? Sure here you go:
Inter was away at Atalanta, Bologna, Catania and Novara and they were all sell outs, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.
As for Juve attendence, avg. this season 36k, from 41k, you cant even fill up full 41k.
Inter so far at home, 48k, 79k, 65k, 47k, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.

Actually Cro just correcting you that the Bentegodi stadio is composed of a 40 k capacity.

But I can understand your point on the hilarity of that Juve fans post as I'm not surprised as this is usually what Bianconeri fans come up with these days. Really a funny bunch tbh.

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDoonpmTOe4BwTOHwvmLbRu14nPRNYAL2PuFhwCOnzziwG9wu0MS2_vV_ZqA

Pretty good atmosphere to considering it fills 30 k of the 40. This was a pic of 2 weeks ago.

OT:

I personally don't think Cyber has lost his touch as I can see where he is coming from considering the expenditure of some teams on a general yearly basis.

Frankly, I don't agree with some of what he says but I don't see many countering him very convincingly.

Yes, but for some reason they only sell half of the tickets, for Juve game there was 20k ppl and that is max, i guess they are renovating or some shit?

Most accurate souce
http://www.stadiapostcards.com/A11-12.htm
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:57 pm

madrid fans decide lol..
yanks decide nothing kid, its all sir alex..its how a proper club is run
the yanks have upped our income by god knows how much..300%?
theyr organicly growing the club
madrid are perez ego boost, nothing more, nothing less

madrid fans actually voted in a man who promised large bank loans and to spend 250m while breaking the world transfer record twice in 3 days
madrid fans are the last id ask about saving football

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Yanks decides nothing? loooooooool

They cant take the money out of your club ??? lool

As i said get a proper owner instead of some Dracula then talk.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:02 pm

The only reason United can sustain their crack like addiction to crippling debt is milking it's fan base dry.

I got great seats to a City game in the Champions League for 15 pounds.

15 pounds is how much United charge for crummy Anderson key chains. You tell me who is ruining football when you can't get seats in the nose bleed section for less than 40 pounds.

The final insult is that last year you couldn't pay me to watch United play because of how boring they were and this year their back line looks about as shaky as a tipsy 20 year old on Saturday night. The 1 - 6 result must have hurt United's fan's wallets more than their moral Laughing

Cyber keeps talking about business models and how good they are but if it weren't for the fans that United are currently milking for all their worth they'd be in big trouble. If results start heading south (especially after Sir Alex retires) then less and less tourists are going to show up Very Happy

Last edited by Zealous on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm

cyberman wrote:if zealous was michael jacksons lawyer, that man would be frying as we spreak
reorts based on fantasy and wild overviews.. smh

lol... If you looked up irony in the dictionary, you would see this quote,
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm

People just hating on Madrid, City and Juve because they're rich, attractive, and successful :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm

CroInter wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
CroInter wrote:

OT:

Yes, but for some reason they only sell half of the tickets, for Juve game there was 20k ppl and that is max, i guess they are renovating or some shit?

Most accurate souce

I don't get the deal with Cheivo as some games there is less then 30k and others the stadio is full.

My understanding is that big games immensely attract crowds more then usual as I remember the Juve, Milan, Inter a couple of others sold the stadium out by the looks of it.

And yes there was renovation from I heard with this was around 3-4 weeks ago I believe.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:People just hating on Madrid, City and Juve because they're rich, attractive, and successful :coffee:

They see me spendin', they hatin' :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Although said in jest, Anderson key chains doesn't sound like a bad idea. Who knows, maybe he'll awaken his "The Next Ronaldinho" potential and you have his key chain.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
CroInter wrote:

OT:

Most accurate souce

I don't get the deal with Cheivo as some games there is less then 30k and others the stadio is full.

My understanding is that big games immensely attract crowds more then usual as I remember the Juve, Milan, Inter a couple of others sold the stadium out by the looks of it.

And yes there was renovation from I heard with this was around 3-4 weeks ago I believe.

So far they had 8-9k in games vs smaller teams and then 22k with Juve, which was "full" coz of renovation....
Are you looking the table right? bounce

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 pm

CroInter wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
CroInter wrote:

OT:

Most accurate souce

So far they had 8-9k in games vs smaller teams and then 22k with Juve, which was "full" coz of renovation....
Are you looking the table right? bounce

I have Cro as the table has some interesting results as well.

You may be correct on the Juve game but I can recall it looked like it contained far more fans then just 22k.

But thats only visual recollection as you are right.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm

cyberman wrote:Was Martin Luther King a troll? Mother Theresa? Ghandi?
If looking out for the future well being of this great sport is trolling then by god call me a troll...

Not sitting in the back of the Bus was trolling.

Questioning your own faith even though being a shining example of it was trolling.

I don't need to explain why Ghandi was the ultimate troll, he gained independance for what is now he 2nd most populous nation on the planet.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Phritz wrote:
cyberman wrote:Was Martin Luther King a troll? Mother Theresa? Ghandi?
If looking out for the future well being of this great sport is trolling then by god call me a troll...

Not sitting in the back of the Bus was trolling.

Questioning your own faith even though being a shining example of it was trolling.

I don't need to explain why Ghandi was the ultimate troll, he gained independance for what is now he 2nd most populous nation on the planet.

Sorry but what? scratch
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Gandhi ultimate troll??? Shocked

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm

For Cyber to compare himself to Theresa, King, and Ghandi.

Too much cream in your Tacos there, Cyber. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Zealous wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:People just hating on Madrid, City and Juve because they're rich, attractive, and successful :coffee:

They see me spendin', they hatin' :coffee:

dude how do you do that please?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next