football needs madrid / juve and city to fail...

+38
Robespierre
mzamani
FalcaoPunch
JAY-Z
elm_baraja_shaman
Patrick Bateman
xabi
Jeps33178
Lord Hades
Tomwin Lannister
Lord Awesome
Bellabong
Doc
BarrileteCosmico
Arquitecto
DeviAngel
CaseyBoi
InterMalia
The Nature Boy
CroInter
Albiceleste
nichabr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
REWB
Adit
Zealous
jibers
RedOranje
pasquale22
Grande_Milano
guest7
BeautifulGame
kiranr
michael1
Magic Spray
ÖMARz
Mr Nick09
cyberman
42 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 2 Empty Re: football needs madrid / juve and city to fail...

Post by nichabr Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:22 pm

i don't even think its the real cyber TBH

nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 2 Empty Re: football needs madrid / juve and city to fail...

Post by kiranr Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 pm

What are you guys talking about? He just needs new ideas. He just trolled three teams in one go, but, he picked the wrong teams.

Juve and Madrid are doing well and the fans are comfortable and City have no fan base here.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:37 pm

Same cyber who criticized arsenal for their youth model and not spending much now criticizes madrid for over spending lmao.

I think united has spend more money than madrid this year . Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Good troll attempt, imo much better than huntsman. Huntsman's trolling is very overrated, tbh it was only decent on vbulletin and early legacy days

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:56 pm

pasquale22 wrote:MASSIVE FACEPALM :facepalm:

do u know that since juve have been at the top viewings have been up as well as every game (yes home or away) that we (juve) have played has been a sellout??? at the chievo game in verona their was 40,000 juve fans. we are revolutionising calcio firstly with the new stadium and our attacking football

football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 2 Rofl
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Was Martin Luther King a troll? Mother Theresa? Ghandi?
If looking out for the future well being of this great sport is trolling then by god call me a troll...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 pm

You're losing it old man. A new breed of troll is emerging, sadly you can't compete any more. Sad

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 pm

So juve/Madrid/city not doing well is looking after football? how stupid are you?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:05 pm

i might as well throw el debale into this killing football melting pot
utd were 6-1 down yet utd players werent losing their cool. its called being professional with respect for the game.. something the big 2 in spain have lost imo.
we at utd realise we have a duty to to the game to represent the sport in a manner befitting the greatest sport in the world..its what makes us the most popular sports franchise in the world
for the sake of football, utd / valencia / napoli must all win their respective league titles

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:05 pm

do u know that since juve have been at the top viewings have been up as well as every game (yes home or away) that we (juve) have played has been a sellout??? at the chievo game in verona their was 40,000 juve fans. we are revolutionising calcio firstly with the new stadium and our attacking football

Seriously i have to football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 2 Rofl again....

40k in Chievo, with stadium of 20k, beside Inter game(which was always full for Juve/Milan) you played at 3 away games with capacties of 15,20,22 every bigger club that comes fill that, example? Sure here you go:
Inter was away at Atalanta, Bologna, Catania and Novara and they were all sell outs, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.
As for Juve attendence, avg. this season 36k, from 41k, you cant even fill up full 41k.
Inter so far at home, 48k, 79k, 65k, 47k, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:08 pm

☀
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:09 pm

CroInter wrote:

Seriously i have to football needs madrid / juve and city to fail... - Page 2 Rofl again....

40k in Chievo, with stadium of 20k, beside Inter game(which was always full for Juve/Milan) you played at 3 away games with capacties of 15,20,22 every bigger club that comes fill that, example? Sure here you go:
Inter was away at Atalanta, Bologna, Catania and Novara and they were all sell outs, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.
As for Juve attendence, avg. this season 36k, from 41k, you cant even fill up full 41k.
Inter so far at home, 48k, 79k, 65k, 47k, herp derp Inter revolutionising calcio.
So much pwng in this post i have to quote it.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:15 pm

I dont expect to curry much favour with my moralistic ideology..but thats what i expected. not all fans can approach such a delicate issue with the unbiased, broad outlook that i possess
its all about no 1. while juve are defending moratti while he rots in a prison cell, while madrid spend 300m while their country is begging for a bailout from china, while city buy hundreds of millions worth of players to stop their rivals buying them..their fans are happy
well im here to make a stand, im here to say no to this ethical misjustice and to say NO MORE!!
enough is enough and time for a change

Cyberman = whistleblower

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:16 pm

cyberman wrote:i might as well throw el debale into this killing football melting pot
utd were 6-1 down yet utd players werent losing their cool. its called being professional with respect for the game.. something the big 2 in spain have lost imo.
we at utd realise we have a duty to to the game to represent the sport in a manner befitting the greatest sport in the world..its what makes us the most popular sports franchise in the world
for the sake of football, utd / valencia / napoli must all win their respective league titles

Suspect

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:17 pm

You dont need money for success, Levante proves it :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:18 pm

We will be the first club to make a profit within 3 or 4 years,so does that make us the savior of spain?

According to you we are killing spanish economy at the moment

Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:18 pm

InterMalia wrote:
CroInter wrote:

So much pwng in this post i have to quote it.

So much brown-nosing in this post I have to quote it.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 pm

cyberman wrote:I dont expect to curry much favour with my moralistic ideology..but thats what i expected. not all fans can approach such a delicate issue with the unbiased, broad outlook that i possess
its all about no 1. while juve are defending moratti while he rots in a prison cell, while madrid spend 300m while their country is begging for a bailout from china, while city buy hundreds of millions worth of players to stop their rivals buying them..their fans are happy
well im here to make a stand, im here to say no to this ethical misjustice and to say NO MORE!!
enough is enough and time for a change

Cyberman = whistleblower

1) His name is Moggi. You really are losing it.

2) I won't even begin to address your economic theories because it's about as relevant to logic as Anderson is relevant to good football.

3) City buys hundreds of millions worth of players but so do those crazy Salfordians. FFS the only reason you were prepared to go after Rooney was because other clubs in England were after him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:23 pm

:facepalm:

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:23 pm

madrid tske out hundreds of million worth of loans from spsnish banks, loans that would never be called in
spanish banks fail
coincidence? i think not..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:26 pm

"manu tske out hundreds of million worth of loans from swiss banks, loans that would never be called in"

see what i did thar
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 pm

zealous is the perfect example of a fan who is unable to approach such a delicate issue with the unbiased outlook that is needed.
needlessly attacking my club [ anderson ffs] will not solve the ills of the sport of which your club is partially culpable of.
obscure youtube clips and random far fetched theories is not the answer [ we signed rooney because we had an injury prone RVN, Saha and Solskjaer up front kid, plus he was world class]
i realise this is a touchy subject but consider this an intervention of sorts, im only here to help

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:32 pm

the loans were to buy the club, they were never used as transfer funds
the glazers never used utds money in the bank and replaced it with loans, they took out loans and are repaying it with utds monay

it actually paints us in a great light, only a well run club such as us can sustain such a crippling debt

if only other clubs followed such a model

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Barca is running on bank strength too

if you can repay the loan whats the problem with taking a loan?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:36 pm

Manchester United has spent more this season than Burnley spent in their entire football history.

Conclusion : United are an disgrace to football.

/Based on Cyberman's logic. Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Cyberman having a mid-life crisis, he can't come to terms with the fact that United is a just tourist attraction. Sad

My theory is that recent events in Manchester have had a Truman Show effect on him where he is completely oblivious to the fact that how he sees City is basically how we see United or pretty much most super size clubs.

Rather sad :coffee:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next