IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 14 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 am

every attribute?cassano is as good at defending and tracking back as a traffic cone

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 14 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 am

Ganso wrote:every attribute?cassano is as good at defending and tracking back as a traffic cone

Tracking back plays little part depending on your midfield, and with Milan's, he dosen't really need to be depended on tracking back.

IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:Izzy, it's not an opinion it's a fact. Cassano has every attribute which qualifies him even to play as an AM.

There you go again Sciacca thinking you only speak facts. Laughing Laughing Laughing

If MTD agrees with me which is a miracle then it sure means something :coffee:

Last edited by sciacca on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 am

well,but the competition does track back,so thats a - for him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:07 am

sciacca wrote:
Tracking back plays little part depending on your midfield, and with Milan's, he dosen't really need to be depended on tracking back.

I think Milan fans can talk about what their team needs and doesn't need.

We do need our AM fighting for the ball and tracking back, two things Cassano does not do.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

We do need our AM fighting for the ball and tracking back, two things Cassano does not do.

So you mean Van Bommel, Ambrosini, or even Gattuso is not even good enough on it's own?

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 am

Anyone who thinks our CAM shouldn't track back and help the midfield can stop talking now. :study: Because if you've actually paid attention to how we play you would see how VITAL that is for us. Perfect example was Ronaldinho with him on the field it forced everyone to work twice as hard making up for the space Dinho allowed to be open. :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

Izzy's right, especially in capturing Allegri's philosophy. Allegri won't tolerate an attacking midfielder who does not help to close spaces, pressure and retrieve possession, and this is especially vital for out play in Europe.

We could probably afford to allow Cassano to lounge about the field if we were playing one competition against only Serie A opposition, however if we don't have the majority of possession in a European match we'll start to see the real dangers to having just one lazy midfielder. Balotelli's role was higher up the pitch than Cassano's and he wasn't allowed to start the Champions League final because he was strolling about in defence when subbed on in the semi-final against Barca.

Purely by virture of his feet and the vision he possesses he has the best technical attributes to play the position for our side, however he needs to find the physical attributes to work until he drops if necessary. Ozil at Madrid doesn't have the stamina to last ninety minutes of every match, however at least he tries to be everywhere whilst he does have energy. If Cassano could do even that then we could sub him off and put Boateng at attacking midfield to see out the game comfortably after he's had his effect.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So you mean Van Bommel, Ambrosini, or even Gattuso is not even good enough on it's own?

We need every player putting in shifts... this is why Pato has taken so much criticism. And Robinho... well he tracks back and fights for the ball!

We're not a lazy team. Everybody needs to work hard. Even Ibra did... but he got in trouble a couple times towards the end of the season (getting yellow cards). We only really have two lazy players... Pato and Cassano... I mean lazy in the sense of not doing what Robinho does.

I don't think you quite understand our team.

Robinho does stuff Pato doesn't do, and Ronaldinho never did at Milan. We expect that even from our attacking players... at times we even had Ibra clearing balls...

THis is why our defense was the way it was. Allegri doesn't delegate tasks or use zonal marking... rather working as one unit and pushing everyone to put in an equal shift. This is why Pirlo would have never worked in this system and Ronaldinho was kicked out. Pirlo moved on from our team because he wasn't guaranteed two things. An exuberant salary, and a starting spot because he doesn't work hard defensively.

You tell us why we only conceded 24 goals during the entire 2010-11 season.

Anyone who thinks our incoming CAM should not work hard, and track back is gravely wrong. Even Ganso, as I've noticed, does defensive work and tracks back. That's why I like him so much (despite his MEDIOCRE performance yesterday... which I won't judge him on because he returned so quickly).
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 am

Don't worry, all you cassano doubters- giancarlo, ganso, dostoe etc- i just hope he doesnt leave, cause he is gonna prove all of you wrong next season as our unrivaled CAM Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 am

Omg... I don't doubt Cassano. I've said numerous times he is a great player, and I like him and I want him to stay. But he is lazy... and until he loses about 10 kilos then I'll think otherwise.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 am

Can someone tell me when Cassano has played as CAM? Crispy, MTD, anyone please?
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 am

I'm sure he played once because I remember pato,ibra and cassano playing together,but it was for like 20 mins towards the end of the match when robinho was tired.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 am

Ganso wrote:I'm sure he played once because I remember pato,ibra and cassano playing together,but it was for like 20 mins towards the end of the match when robinho was tired.

I don't mean once. Because I know he played for like 15-25 mins. one time this season and it wasn't that great he didn't track back in that minuscule amount of time he had.

I mean in his career, under which teams was he a CAM? Oh and proof please not just "I speak facts."
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:22 am

IzzyC08 wrote:Can someone tell me when Cassano has played as CAM? Crispy, MTD, anyone please?

Undinese 4-4 he was under the top three. At Bari he started his career as a CAM, also with Roma he and Totti would played a system where they would switch from playing as the point to Trequartista and probably forming the most dynamic duo I've ever seen
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:27 am

Milantildeath wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:Can someone tell me when Cassano has played as CAM? Crispy, MTD, anyone please?

Undinese 4-4 he was under the top three. At Bari he started his career as a CAM, also with Roma he and Totti would played a system where they would switch from playing as the point to Trequartista and probably forming the most dynamic duo I've ever seen

Even at Roma he was usually used as a fwd. He did occasionally switch with Totti but still that was when he was around 20-24. He's not that anymore and he's not in the shape he was back then. I hope he does get a chance though.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 am

Why would I lie... He played in the past. Simple as that. Anyways, he's capable of doing it again. That's all I'm trying to say. He has the characteristics and abilities too. Only disadvantage is his weight, I can't believe some even doubt about him in a CAM role... Laziness or not, Totti was used in a CAM role many times, and yet he's not the type to track back...

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 am

sciacca wrote:

Why would I lie... He played in the past. Simple as that. Anyways, he's capable of doing it again. That's all I'm trying to say. He has the characteristics and abilities too. Only disadvantage is his weight, I can't believe some even doubt about him in a CAM role... Laziness or not, Totti was used in a CAM role many times, and yet he's not the type to track back...

No one said you were lying Sciacca I wanted to see if anyone actually knew. This wasn't even directed at you I was speaking to my fellow Milanisti.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:24 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

No one said you were lying Sciacca I wanted to see if anyone actually knew. This wasn't even directed at you I was speaking to my fellow Milanisti.

Yes I know, but I'm stated that before, and yet you asked, but whatever. I've always followed Cassano since 2003. His Bari days, his days with Roma, and and with Sampdoria. I dedicated a video on him due to his vision and play making skills. I'd like to remind you, most of his plays are done by the center, trequartista role ofcourse...

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 am

No one doubts his ability in the attack. Rolling Eyes
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 am

IzzyC08 wrote:No one doubts his ability in the attack. Rolling Eyes

I know, and the main role of a trequartista is to create plays... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:09 am

sciacca wrote:

:lol!:

Have you read anything we've wrote?? We aren't looking for a trequartista. :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Have you read anything we've wrote?? We aren't looking for a trequartista. :coffee:

You do know that a CAM is TQ right...?

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:22 am

sciacca wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

You do know they have different roles in a squad. FFS!! Mad It's not hard to grasp at all!!!
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:25 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
sciacca wrote:

You do know they have different roles in a squad. FFS!! Mad It's not hard to grasp at all!!!

... Allegri's system requires a Trequartista...

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 am

NO, No it doesn't ....

This is where the convo should have ended

Giancarlo wrote:

If you don't understand why some of us don't think Cassano would work as a CAM then you should go over the last few pages. I've stated my case numerous times in other threads and even in the old forums. So don't respond to this just wait til someone comments then you can continue you're "debating" if that's what you want to call it with them.

So I'll just leave it at that because this nonsense will just continue.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 am

IzzyC08 wrote:NO, No it doesn't ....

This is where the convo should have ended

Giancarlo wrote:

If you don't understand why some of us don't think Cassano would work as a CAM then you should go over the last few pages. I've stated my case numerous times in other threads and even in the old forums. So don't respond to this just wait til someone comments then you can continue you're "debating" if that's what you want to call it with them.

So I'll just leave it at that because this nonsense will just continue.

Alright Izzy, please remind me what formation Allegri uses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next