IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 17 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:21 am

Giancarlo wrote:

The problem with this entire concept is that it damages Serie A teams. Serie A teams no longer can compete with Premier League or La liga teams in Europe lets be honest. That's my final point on this matter. You can turn this around however you want, but it's none of my concern. I've had enough of this thread derailing

Good for you. Continue dominating 7th or 8th spot.

As far as the Italian National Team improving... I'll have to see more to be convinced because I'm far from convinced. Prandelli is nothing more than average in my book.

And BTW, I wasn't an Italy fan back in 2006. Way to question my integrity. I was following Spain in that world cup too, and had quite a bit of heart break. I was happy for Italy, but was sad that world cup. I backed Spain in the 2010 World cup... and didn't lose confidence after the first game against Switzerland. Even followed Spain back in 2002 when the injustice happened, and Hierro was still playing... my team is Spain. And if I was a professional player, I'd pick Spain. Like I did with my EU Spanish passport.

lol, well how can you say that? Inter just finished winning every trophy last season. In the past 5 years two clubs have won the CL. When you want to compete you need money and guess what when you compare that to La Liga who only rely on two clubs of course, Madrid and Barca are filled with money. Meaning if you want to be as competitive as them that will be highly impossible, dosen't mean any of our clubs can't beat them, but were talking in reality player for player. Oh please, most EPL teams go far, but never win, Chelsea for example LMAO. But fine, I agree, if we want to be even more competitve we should rely more on foreigners... in some sense. However the beauty of Seire A as Marcello Lippi said, it's filled with it's own kind, unlike the other leagues.

As for the national team, they've already claimed were far off from what they even expected us to be at this moment. Not only did we come off from a bad period, we are rebuilding, trying to rediscover who we are. Yes repeating myself, however the point is, even in this situation we manage to go unbeaten and yet when we do discover who we are and how good this team is then you will see. Don't forget Italy are never considered contenders, but find ways always to impress or win.

I never questioned you, I said 'I hope', meaning I just hope you weren't one of those. I never directly said you were or even questioned you about it.

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 17 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:22 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Haha Inter XI

Brazil
Japan - Argentina - Brazil - Argentina
Argentina - Argentina
Macedonia - Netherlands - Cameroon
Italy

Very Italian.

Umm...Thiago Motta ? Ranocchia ? You're forgetting them, though that is no excuse for Inter.

Ranocchia won't start when Lucio (Brazil) and Samuel (Argenina) are fit.

Also, I refuse to accept that Motta is Italian. He is far from it.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 am

dostoevsky wrote:
The only way to improve Italian soccer is to follow the example of the Bundesliga and that requires hard work, patience and sacrifice. The results however are absolutely amazing.

I completely disagree, already seeing the term 'soccer' frightens me and I'm even living in Canada currently lol. Follow the Bundesliga, why? When have they won ever anything? Sure some go far, in the Europa, but hardly win. The only club in the Bundesliga who go far is Bayern Munich and yet they haven't won a CL in how long...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 am

sciacca wrote:
lol, well how can you say that? Inter just finished winning every trophy last season. In the past 5 years two clubs have won the CL. When you want to compete you need money and guess what when you compare that to La Liga who only rely on two clubs of course, Madrid and Barca are filled with money. Meaning if you want to be as competitive as them that will be highly impossible, dosen't mean any of our clubs can't beat them, but were talking in reality player for player. Oh please, most EPL teams go far, but never win, Chelsea for example LMAO. But fine, I agree, if we want to be even more competitve we should rely more on foreigners... in some sense. However the beauty of Seire A as Marcello Lippi said, it's filled with it's own kind, unlike the other leagues.

Barcelona have a highly developed youth system that propels young talent from its B Team. Players like Alcantara and Pedro. The only way Italy can really fix its problems are developing a reserves system like that in Spain. For example, Villarreal, Barcelona and Madrid all have major B teams, with Barcelona have the best one. Placing arbitrarily strict non-EU restrictions (like one player, instead of 2 or 3) is reducing the effectiveness of Italian teams in Europe. Lets just face the reality. Or maybe, Milan will find a way to co-own Vidal with Genoa that somehow circumvents this rule, for example.

Lippi... lol... no credibility there.

As for the national team, they've already claimed were far off from what they even expected us to be at this moment. Not only did we come off from a bad period, we are rebuilding, trying to rediscover who we are. Yes repeating myself, however the point is, even in this situation we manage to go unbeaten and yet when we do discover who we are and how good this team is then you will see. Don't forget Italy are never considered contenders, but find ways always to impress or win.

I need to see more because while I see some intent, I see a lack of quality and even less quality in the final third. The Euro 2012 qualifying group is a cake walk.

I never questioned you, I said 'I hope', meaning I just hope you weren't one of those. I never directly said you were or even questioned you about it.

Then why bring it up?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:33 am

sciacca wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:
The only way to improve Italian soccer is to follow the example of the Bundesliga and that requires hard work, patience and sacrifice. The results however are absolutely amazing.

I completely disagree, already seeing the term 'soccer' frightens me and I'm even living in Canada currently lol. Follow the Bundesliga, why? When have they won ever anything? Sure some go far, in the Europa, but hardly win. The only club in the Bundesliga who go far is Bayern Munich and yet they haven't won a CL in how long...?

I'm chatting to people who will assume I'm discussing Aussie Rules if I use the word football at the moment, that's why that slipped out.

Yes we should be following the Bundesliga because of the way they've developed their youth. You want more Italian clubs to trust in Italian youth, however you would be opposed to rules that ensure each club must field two players eligible for the German U-21 team at all times?

The Bundesliga has been undergoing this transformation for the past ten years and are now reaping the results, that's why the German league didn't seem as powerful in Europe. Now look at their national team and the players they have who are under 23. Bayern Munich are as threatening as ever, but now Dortmund can also have a say in Europe if they hold onto their players and replace Sahin. Schalke made the semi-finals of the Champions League against the reigning Italian Champions. Luck has its role, but you can't dismiss results either. Watch what they'll come close to or will be winning in the next few years now that they've implemented their new philosophy. Italy can't buy its way out of trouble.

Now back on topic.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:28 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Brazil
Argentina - Argentina
Italy

Very Italian.

Umm...Thiago Motta ? Ranocchia ? You're forgetting them, though that is no excuse for Inter.

I might be an absolute idiot because i have no idea who these 4 starting XI Argies are...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Brazil
Argentina - Argentina
Italy

Very Italian.

I might be an absolute idiot because i have no idea who these 4 starting XI Argies are...

CB - Walter Samuel
RB - Javier Zanetti
CM - Cambiasso
CM - It should be Brazil / Italy (Thiago Motta) typo...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm

zanetti,cambiasso......no idea who the third one is.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Samuel brah
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17