IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 8 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Yea keep claiming that. You have your sources for all these "confirmed" rumors. Yeah yeah... do you realize news stations also report a ton of rumors?

Improving and growing? Will you make the Europa League next season? Smile

You won't be what you used to be. Times change. You're kinda like Detroit... once a giant, now a shadow.

Yes I do, but as I stated, that have filmed them meeting. That's my whole point. So negotiations are confirmed by the video tapes given out to the public.

Hopefully... We surely didn't deserve it this season...

Like Detroit? Sorry I don't follow American or Canadian Sports. I'm Italian, currently in Canada for my studies so... If your talking about Hockey, then no your wrong. That's the other only sport I know...

I don't follow American or CAnadian sports either. I'm referring to Detroit the city. It used to be an economic powerhouse, and it declined deeply. Sorry not talking about sports. I hope I clarified.

You tell us to enjoy our success while it lasts? Why?

We have a strong foundation for the future.

And by the way, while it did take us 7 years, at least we did it, and at least we did have success in Europe. The 2003 CL Final must be painful for you.

Well dosen't Detroit have a great economic system because they are located right next to Lake Michigan? But I guess I understand what you mean.

No I didn't mean that, I said, enjoy us loosing and failing, while soon we will come back and prove you wrong.

As I said, I was not referring to the European competitions or International competitions, that's completely diverse. I clearly said, Milan are better then us in that and always will be in my opinion. Juventus are more focused on and have also been on just succeeding within Italy. I might aswell say also Europa, but there's nothing good about that. My whole point is, I can just say the exact same thing by stating, we much more Scudetto's than any club in Italy, and by a lot.

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 8 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

sciacca wrote:

Well dosen't Detroit have a great economic system because they are located right next to Lake Michigan? But I guess I understand what you mean.

No I didn't mean that, I said, enjoy us loosing and failing, while soon we will come back and prove you wrong.

As I said, I was not referring to the European competitions or International competitions, that's completely diverse. I clearly said, Milan are better then us in that and always will be in my opinion. Juventus are more focused on and have also been on just succeeding within Italy. I might aswell say also Europa, but there's nothing good about that. My whole point is, I can just say the exact same thing by stating, we much more Scudetto's than any club in Italy, and by a lot.

So much of the city is empty, they need to bulldoze vacant buildings... the police force can't even cover 40% of the city... the city is in sharp economic decline.

You'll continue to fail. That's what I'm saying. The problem with Juventus is mentality, and it'll be next to impossible to break that. Juventus is almost accepting their new midtable position. You do have 3 UEFA Cups... you can always aim for that.

It's Milan time in Italy now by the way... we will be the Scudetto contenders.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

Giancarlo wrote:We took a hit in the Calciopoli too, buddy. We were close to signing Ibra, then the Calciopoli ruined that plan. And our squad was aging. We didn't keep our stars. We sold some of them. Shevchenko and later Kaka.

But I might say the same about Abate, to whom according to some of you, 'is the best in the world.'

He's the best in Italy.

Nothing compares to what Juve had to go through. Not only loosing all our stars, we went to Serie B + lost about 250m... Now after four years, here we are, great progression if you ask me. And after all that, Milan got the better end... so...

No, on the old forums, there were actually people who thought for example Abate was better than the likes of Ramos and etc... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:31 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:We took a hit in the Calciopoli too, buddy. We were close to signing Ibra, then the Calciopoli ruined that plan. And our squad was aging. We didn't keep our stars. We sold some of them. Shevchenko and later Kaka.

But I might say the same about Abate, to whom according to some of you, 'is the best in the world.'

He's the best in Italy.

Nothing compares to what Juve had to go through. Not only loosing all our stars, we went to Serie B + lost about 250m... Now after four years, here we are, great progression if you ask me. And after all that, Milan got the better end... so...

No, on the old forums, there were actually people who thought for example Abate was better than the likes of Ramos and etc... :coffee:

Good for you. But to say we were unscathed... is not true. We suffered.

Ramos hasn't exactly been WOWing people after the world cup if you know what I mean.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

So much of the city is empty, they need to bulldoze vacant buildings... the police force can't even cover 40% of the city... the city is in sharp economic decline.

You'll continue to fail. That's what I'm saying. The problem with Juventus is mentality, and it'll be next to impossible to break that. Juventus is almost accepting their new midtable position. You do have 3 UEFA Cups... you can always aim for that.

Well I didn't know that about Detroit.

Say what you want, I just think other wise... Hopefully Conte will be able to change the mentality going on. I wouldn't say impossible... but ok.

Milan have always been contenders, however, even tho Milan won the Scudetto, Inter is still the power house. Winning everything last season + 4 consecutive and one CL. Yes you won the Scudetto this season however, currently Inter are still a step further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

He's the best in Italy.

Good for you. But to say we were unscathed... is not true. We suffered.

Ramos hasn't exactly been WOWing people after the world cup if you know what I mean.

Yes I know you suffered, but you still managed to keep most of your stars. We didn't. We had to go through hell, so your comparison with Juve, does not match by any means.

Yes I know that, but generally, Abate still dosen't compete with his level. Not internationally or with the club. Or even with stats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Say what you want, I just think other wise... Hopefully Conte will be able to change the mentality going on. I wouldn't say impossible... but ok.

Milan have always been contenders, however, even tho Milan won the Scudetto, Inter is still the power house. Winning everything last season + 4 consecutive and one CL. Yes you won the Scudetto this season however, currently Inter are still a step further.

I think the Inter cycle is ending. I think things are going to change.

You need someone far better than Conte. I even like Roma's plans more than Juves. They are more ambitious.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I think the Inter cycle is ending. I think things are going to change.

You need someone far better than Conte. I even like Roma's plans more than Juves. They are more ambitious.

We Shall see I guess...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:14 am

Suspect I go to bed and this rubbish starts again. There hasn't been a post relevant to the topic for ages now. In case you need reminding, which clearly some of you do, it's "Re: Give your favourite Milan line-up for next year".

I have absolutely no idea why such a topic would warrant discussion about any other club. Similarly, why would we be talking about any other year but the next year, not 2010, 2006, 1982, 1879 or 25BC.

Nor was this intended to be a "predict the performance of every Serie A club next season" thread.

"Line-up" is another term people seem not to be able to comprehend. It means list of players, not a list of quotes upon quotes inside comments so bereft of insight that they not only contribute nothing, but lead to conversations about the Italian National team or possible transfers for Kun Aguero for some unknown reason.

What I've said here applies generally to everyone, but now for something specific to the people from other forums... being allowed to comment in the Milan section is not a right to be abused, your comments are much appreciated when they are meaningful, however, off-topic posts are the original thread-wreckers. Nobody around here shows any sympathy for whining about provocation if you start the argument, nor should they be expected to do so.

In conclusion, thanks to everyone who has ignored this side-show and continued to write interesting and pertinent posts. Very Happy
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Suspect I go to bed and this rubbish starts again. There hasn't been a post relevant to the topic for ages now. In case you need reminding, which clearly some of you do, it's "Re: Give your favourite Milan line-up for next year".

I have absolutely no idea why such a topic would warrant discussion about any other club. Similarly, why would we be talking about any other year but the next year, not 2010, 2006, 1982, 1879 or 25BC.

Nor was this intended to be a "predict the performance of every Serie A club next season" thread.

"Line-up" is another term people seem not to be able to comprehend. It means list of players, not a list of quotes upon quotes inside comments so bereft of insight that they not only contribute nothing, but lead to conversations about the Italian National team or possible transfers for Kun Aguero for some unknown reason.

What I've said here applies generally to everyone, but now for something specific to the people from other forums... being allowed to comment in the Milan section is not a right to be abused, your comments are much appreciated when they are meaningful, however, off-topic posts are the original thread-wreckers. Nobody around here shows any sympathy for whining about provocation if you start the argument, nor should they be expected to do so.

In conclusion, thanks to everyone who has ignored this side-show and continued to write interesting and pertinent posts. Very Happy

I agree let's just talk about the line up.
I just want to see a better football, I want to enjoy the games. Hopefully with a lot of goals.
I really think Pato will score a lot next year.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Superpeppe wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Suspect I go to bed and this rubbish starts again. There hasn't been a post relevant to the topic for ages now. In case you need reminding, which clearly some of you do, it's "Re: Give your favourite Milan line-up for next year".

I agree let's just talk about the line up.
I just want to see a better football, I want to enjoy the games. Hopefully with a lot of goals.
I really think Pato will score a lot next year.

Maximum intensity Forzarossoneri, well said.

Pepe... You want to see a better quality of football, but you won the way you played last year... what line-up/formation would you wanna see from allegri to obtain that?

I might be totally off on this but I tink you guys played fine last season... sure there were alot of 1-0 games but when you guys needed to play spectacular in the league you did, and you won... maybe a bit more glitz and glam for CL, but in terms of serie a, i think that :

Abbiati
Abate--Nesta--Silva--Taiwo
Boateng--Van Bommel--Seedorf
Cassano
Pato--Ibra

a better left back, and probably a reworked midfield after the mercato, same goes for cassano, but IMO that is capable of playing attaractive and effective football
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm

We're not going to be starting Seedorf, and Cassano isn't a CAM... not after we get reinforcements. There is word that Mr X is Bastian Schweinsteiger. Absolutely world class. Fabregas is mentioned too.

We did play fine this last season. But many players we have are aging... especially Seedorf. He was very mediocre the entire season. He did do well towards the end of the season, but we can't rely on him.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm

if both seedorf and cassano start next season,i will facepalm....forever
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Well I'd be fine if Cassano starts some games, but Seedorf is certainly a bench player... we may get more midfielders.

And where is Robinho in that formation?
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 pm

probably a reworked midfield after the mercato, same goes for cassano, but IMO that is capable of playing attaractive and effective football

like I said, it isnt Ideal but with what you ahve now it certainly works. Am I completely remiss in saying that cassano can operate behind 2 strikers and create for them while chipping in goals from that position?

Seedorf should definitly be replaced, but you are better off starting him over gattusso, ambrosini, flamini, IMO... but again, you are likely to get reinforcements and rework the midfield.

I dont rate robinho very highly
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Um I dunno if Seedorf will add much though. He is 35 years old, and we need much younger midfielder. But I actually think Flamini would be better starting than Seedorf.

Robinho was one of our best players this last season... we had three attacking players with 14 goals a piece. Yes, if his finishing was better, he could have been top scorer in the Serie A, but his build-up play was absolutely vital for our attacks. He's a very skilled player...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
probably a reworked midfield after the mercato, same goes for cassano, but IMO that is capable of playing attaractive and effective football

like I said, it isnt Ideal but with what you ahve now it certainly works. Am I completely remiss in saying that cassano can operate behind 2 strikers and create for them while chipping in goals from that position?

Seedorf should definitly be replaced, but you are better off starting him over gattusso, ambrosini, flamini, IMO... but again, you are likely to get reinforcements and rework the midfield.

Robinho misses to many goals!!!!!!
we will get some great players I'm sure but I am happy that Seedorf stayed for at least another year.
Call me sentimental but he did do good for us.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Um I dunno if Seedorf will add much though. He is 35 years old, and we need much younger midfielder. But I actually think Flamini would be better starting than Seedorf.

Robinho was one of our best players this last season... we had three attacking players with 14 goals a piece. Yes, if his finishing was better, he could have been top scorer in the Serie A, but his build-up play was absolutely vital for our attacks. He's a very skilled player...

Seedorf will be 35, and is more and more living up to Slowdorf but I do not discount his greatness, leadership, and experience, which is vital toa team competing on multiple fronts.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Superpeppe wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

we will get some great players I'm sure but I am happy that Seedorf stayed for at least another year.
Call me sentimental but he did do good for us

everytime we watched a game together all I saw was Robinho miss. He is a great palyer but his finishing is atrocious at times. I literally fear a Milan side witha Robinho that finished, but he doesnt so I have nothing to be afraid of Very Happy lol

also, I feel that eventhough he is hihgly talented, you could work your lineup out in sucha fashion that he wont be missed
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
Superpeppe wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

Call me sentimental but he did do good for us

everytime we watched a game together all I saw was Robinho miss. He is a great palyer but his finishing is atrocious at times. I literally fear a Milan side witha Robinho that finished, but he doesnt so I have nothing to be afraid of Very Happy lol

also, I feel that eventhough he is hihgly talented, you could work your lineup out in sucha fashion that he wont be missed

Lol You know how I get with Robinho tongue
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Robinho has done great for Milan nonetheless, and you should fear him regardless. Why? It is his build-up plays that led to other players scoring goals. We really need his build-up play. Plus he tracks back. Something Pato hasn't done.

As far as Seedorf, it's best to get past sentimental feelings. We need younger players. And as far as competing on several fronts, Seedorf was downright awful in the Champions League.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Robinho has done great for Milan nonetheless, and you should fear him regardless. Why? It is his build-up plays that led to other players scoring goals. We really need his build-up play. Plus he tracks back. Something Pato hasn't done.

As far as Seedorf, it's best to get past sentimental feelings. We need younger players. And as far as competing on several fronts, Seedorf was downright awful in the Champions League.

I know I know about Seedorf. He did score few key goals. We started the clean up part already with Pirlo.
Robinho did play well, but he gets my blood pressure high when he misses easy goals. But then he scores crazy one. I'm just saying his ratio miss vs goal needs to improve.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Superpeppe wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Robinho has done great for Milan nonetheless, and you should fear him regardless. Why? It is his build-up plays that led to other players scoring goals. We really need his build-up play. Plus he tracks back. Something Pato hasn't done.

I know I know about Seedorf. He did score few key goals. We started the clean up part already with Pirlo.
Robinho did play well, but he gets my blood pressure high when he misses easy goals. But then he scores crazy one. I'm just saying his ratio miss vs goal needs to improve.

I know Seedorf had a few key goals towards the end of the season, but for the most part he can't be relied on.

Sure even I said that Robinho could have easily been the top scorer in the Serie A even beating out Di Natale, but he is wasteful. However, his other components of play are absolutely vital to us playing well. Like contributing heavily to build-up plays. A lot of our attacking moves went through him to Ibrahimovic or Pato...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Pato will explode next year. And this is a wishfull thinking
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Which ever line up it ends to be im sure Milan will continue like last season to play quite attractive :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

CroInter wrote:Which ever line up it ends to be im sure Milan will continue like last season to play quite attractive :coffee:

As compared to the other "team" in Milan that plays "attractive football"? Please.

We are getting new players.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next