IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 15 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 am

IzzyC08 wrote:NO, No it doesn't ....

This is where the convo should have ended

Giancarlo wrote:
I don't think you quite understand our team.

If you don't understand why some of us don't think Cassano would work as a CAM then you should go over the last few pages. I've stated my case numerous times in other threads and even in the old forums. So don't respond to this just wait til someone comments then you can continue you're "debating" if that's what you want to call it with them.

So I'll just leave it at that because this nonsense will just continue.

Alright Izzy, please remind me what formation Allegri uses...

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 15 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by M99 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am

Izzy, I'm sorry but I have to agree with Sciacca here. Cassano is awesome as a trequartista but he is even more effective as a SS but with Zlatan and Pato, he won't get opportunities to start as a SS.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:Can someone tell me when Cassano has played as CAM? Crispy, MTD, anyone please?

i think he played there twice or more times last season Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 pm

am sure if cassano remains next season he would work hard to hold a regular shirt cause ha knows this is his last chance to make a breakthrough in his career
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I have to say at the moment cassano is staying and with the recent comments from ganso I could see cassano staying until january and then making a move to a team like genoa

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:08 pm

ciro1316 wrote:I have to say at the moment cassano is staying and with the recent comments from ganso I could see cassano staying until january and then making a move to a team like genoa

I can agree with you if Ganso comes to Milan in January Cassano will leave.
I could see him playing in Palermo though.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:Izzy, I'm sorry but I have to agree with Sciacca here. Cassano is awesome as a trequartista but he is even more effective as a SS but with Zlatan and Pato, he won't get opportunities to start as a SS.

No one doubts him as a trequartista and you don't have to say sorry to me. I don't agree with your opinion about Cassano as our CAM, but I won't say sorry. If Cassano proves me wrong and actually starts tracking back in that role instead of wandering around like a trequartista, then I'll be happy for him but so far nope. Also in the Udinese game 4-4 Cassano basically sat SS or Fwd and rarely left the box because we were in all out attack mode trying to get the game back. We subbed off Seedorf for Cassano and Cassano basically became another striker while Robinho (as always) did all the tracking back. Like I said I don't doubt his attacking prowess it's his ability to help the midfield track back and still provide a lot coming forward.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Alright I'll answer the question. He uses a 4-3-1-2. The '1' is your trequartisita, so Izzy, I don't understand why you said Allegri's system 'does not need a TQ'. Last I checked, Boateng was your trequartista...

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Not every 4-3-3 is the same. Not every 4-3-1-2 is the same. Different teams use different tactics even in the same formation. Boateng is a fighter of the ball, one who recovers it... and he puts in major defensive tackles... you just proved my point! There is a reason you didn't respond to my prior explanation... it's simply because you don't understand our team.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Not every 4-3-3 is the same. Not every 4-3-1-2 is the same. Different teams use different tactics even in the same formation. Boateng is a fighter of the ball, one who recovers it... and he puts in major defensive tackles... you just proved my point! There is a reason you didn't respond to my prior explanation... it's simply because you don't understand our team.

It dosen't matter, you said 'not all the time', but in general, the trequartista is needed... What do you mean I don't understand the system, I know Boateng is a fighter, put it this way. Why do you think Mauri was the TQ with the national team, for the same reason. Cover both sides, recover balls and help the mid. He wasn't that great of a playmaker... but that wasn't his job. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 pm

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:Not every 4-3-3 is the same. Not every 4-3-1-2 is the same. Different teams use different tactics even in the same formation. Boateng is a fighter of the ball, one who recovers it... and he puts in major defensive tackles... you just proved my point! There is a reason you didn't respond to my prior explanation... it's simply because you don't understand our team.

It dosen't matter, you said 'not all the time', but in general, the trequartista is needed... What do you mean I don't understand the system, I know Boateng is a fighter, put it this way. Why do you think Mauri was the TQ with the national team, for the same reason. Cover both sides, recover balls and help the mid. He wasn't that great of a playmaker... but that wasn't his job. :coffee:

Wrong. That's not how Milan operates. You still don't get it. We require an attacking midfielder that backtracks. You're just wrong about this... completely off the mark.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Wrong. That's not how Milan operates. You still don't get it. We require an attacking midfielder that backtracks. You're just wrong about this... completely off the mark.

No, you misunderstood and even said that. Someone who tracks back, thats why I refered to the national team. However, my whole point is, Cassano is always capable of playing in an AM role. When in fitness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

sciacca wrote:
No, you misunderstood and even said that. Someone who tracks back, thats why I refered to the national team. However, my whole point is, Cassano is always capable of playing in an AM role. When in fitness.

Off topic. For someone who complains about topics going off topic in this forum, you are bringing up the wrong team. AC Milan isn't the national team. Thank goodness we aren't. We're not stuck in mediocrity.

We need an AM that tracks back and fights for the ball, and this is something Cassano simply doesn't do.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Off topic. For someone who complains about topics going off topic in this forum, you are bringing up the wrong team. AC Milan isn't the national team. Thank goodness we aren't. We're not stuck in mediocrity.

We need an AM that tracks back and fights for the ball, and this is something Cassano simply doesn't do.

So in your own words? Your saying Italy sucks? What a disgrace... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

You call four World Cups and being undefeated and first in Euro Qualifying mediocracy ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 pm

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

No... I'm saying Italy is mediocre. Average. What's a disgrace about telling the truth? Italy focuses itself on midtable players, thus gets midtable like results.

Sucks would be... England. LOL.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

No... I'm saying Italy is mediocre. Average. What's a disgrace about telling the truth? Italy focuses itself on midtable players, thus gets midtable like results.

Tobad, your club strictly uses foreigners to succeed. Juventus has always been about the national team, historically as JuvenelCuore said, it's always been this way, my oh my? We've been champions four times. Anyways, presently they have no choice I guess...

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Come on Giancarlo, we are both fans of Gli Azzurri...Juventus have contributed a lot as have Milan but currently Juventus are dominating it. It's not a roast, I am actually saddened because in 2002 we had a more equal distribution of players from Juventus to Milan to Inter to Roma. Let's not forget our captain was the best defender of all time; Paolo Maldini !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm

sciacca wrote:
Tobad, your club strictly uses foreigners to succeed. Juventus has always been about the national team, historically as JuvenelCuore said, it's always been this way, my oh my? We've been champions four times. Anyways, presently they have no choice I guess...

Um what? We've had Italians in the past... we still have a few Italians... but oru focus is on quality. Italy isn't the same Italy it once was. Times are changing. The Italian National team doesn't have the quality it had in 2006 or in 1982... Pirlo, for example, is a shadow of the player he once was...

What's your problem?

Come on Giancarlo, we are both fans of Gli Azzurri...Juventus have contributed a lot as have Milan but currently Juventus are dominating it. It's not a roast, I am actually saddened because in 2002 we had a more equal distribution of players from Juventus to Milan to Inter to Roma. Let's not forget our captain was the best defender of all time; Paolo Maldini !

Response to your edit:

No I'm not. I'm a fan of Milan, simple as that. And I don't care what Juventus is "dominating"... besides continuing its dominance over 7th-8th place.

Times change. Thiago Silva is our new top class defender... best in the world... but he's Brazilian.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Um what? We've had Italians in the past... we still have a few Italians... but oru focus is on quality. Italy isn't the same Italy it once was. Times are changing. The Italian National team doesn't have the quality it had in 2006 or in 1982... Pirlo, for example, is a shadow of the player he once was...

What's your problem?

Response to your edit:

No I'm not. I'm a fan of Milan, simple as that. And I don't care what Juventus is "dominating"... besides continuing its dominance over 7th-8th place.

Times change. Thiago Silva is our new top class defender... best in the world... but he's Brazilian.

I don't have a problem I see the same way JuvenelCuore just said again. My whole point is, Juventus contributed the most. Thats all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

What's your problem?

Response to your edit:

Your not an Azzurri fan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm

sciacca wrote:

I don't have a problem I see the same way JuvenelCuore just said again. My whole point is, Juventus contributed the most. Thats all...

And that's why Italy will continue to be mediocre.

I'm an AC Milan fan. I'll leave it at that.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

And that's why Italy will continue to be mediocre.

I'm an AC Milan fan. I'll leave it at that.

Just to be clear? Your Italian right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Quality > Nationality.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Giancarlo wrote:Quality > Nationality.

I see, but again, are you an Azzurri fan yes or no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Not really.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next