IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 13 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Superpeppe Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Now they are also talking about Hulk

Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 13 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 pm

hulk is just plain unnecessary
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Hulk just signed an extension. That won't be happening.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 pm

A fit Cassano is one of the world's best AMF, and the sooner we accept that, the better.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Potential wrote:A fit Cassano is one of the world's best AMF, and the sooner we accept that, the better.

Not really......Although I hope if he gets the opportunity he proves me wrong, but as for now NO, no he isn't. Neutral
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 am

Everyone saw what happened to Sampdoria when Cassano and Pazzini left, he is a team changer. I'd Sampdoria mostly failed because of the departure of Cassano. Trust him, he is the most talented Italian
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am

Great being the most talented italian but I've stated my case many times why Cassano at CAM doesn't work. So no, I'll trust me 'til Cassano proves me wrong.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 am

Milantildeath wrote:Everyone saw what happened to Sampdoria when Cassano and Pazzini left, he is a team changer. I'd Sampdoria mostly failed because of the departure of Cassano. Trust him, he is the most talented Italian

You do realize izzy is talking about cassano when playing as a CAM right? He played as a SS at Samp. Therefore whatever he did at Samp. is irrelevant..
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 am

ACMRox wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Everyone saw what happened to Sampdoria when Cassano and Pazzini left, he is a team changer. I'd Sampdoria mostly failed because of the departure of Cassano. Trust him, he is the most talented Italian

You do realize izzy is talking about cassano when playing as a CAM right? He played as a SS at Samp. Therefore whatever he did at Samp. is irrelevant..

I don't see how that is relevant to this discussion at all right now. I'm talking about the influence of Cassano. He did a huge amount of running for Sampdoria, you would see him drop as low as the back line to get the ball, that's passion.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 am

IzzyC08 wrote:
Potential wrote:A fit Cassano is one of the world's best AMF, and the sooner we accept that, the better.

Not really......Although I hope if he gets the opportunity he proves me wrong, but as for now NO, no he isn't. Neutral

I completely disagree. Cassano is considered one of the best in the world, and is Italy's best talented player. Coming from Pato, 'He plays like a Brazilian'. Rare to hear that referement to an Italian Player. Not only has Cassano proven that he has had the best attacking partnership with Pazzini, not only has he showed that he was the main reason why the national team failed and not only did he come back unfit and yet was able to produce, just imagine when he is fit. How deadly he will be. Cassano's vision for the game is just incredible. However, he has proven why in the past and now with Milan in his current condition, so he does not have to prove you wrong, he already has.

ACMRox wrote:

AMF and SS makes no difference for a player like Cassano. Someone with his characteristics can pull it off. As I said he has this vision that nobody has, his play making skills speak for themselves. A treqaurtista is meant for the player to create plays, and by god... Cassano is able. Sure he isn't fit now, and he is better at being a support striker, however Cassano has done it in the past, and when fit, he can do again. Him on the tip of the triangle is just as deadly as him in an SS role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 am

Allegri's Dream team
Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 13 1308734301508680

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Milantildeath wrote:
ACMRox wrote:

I don't see how that is relevant to this discussion at all right now. I'm talking about the influence of Cassano. He did a huge amount of running for Sampdoria, you would see him drop as low as the back line to get the ball, that's passion.

Everyone has there own opinion on the subject MTD. No, he doesn't run that much sorry I wish he did though.

sciacca wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

I completely disagree. Cassano is considered one of the best in the world, and is Italy's best talented player. Coming from Pato, 'He plays like a Brazilian'. Rare to hear that referement to an Italian Player. Not only has Cassano proven that he has had the best attacking partnership with Pazzini, not only has he showed that he was the main reason why the national team failed and not only did he come back unfit and yet was able to produce, just imagine when he is fit. How deadly he will be. Cassano's vision for the game is just incredible. However, he has proven why in the past and now with Milan in his current condition, so he does not have to prove you wrong, he already has.

He hasn't proved me wrong well maybe in your own opinion but as far as I'm concerned Cassano is no AM he is a SS who when forced to come back and "try" to play defense (Notice quotations: because he isn't very good at it) he was basically a Ronaldinho V.2.0! So no Sciacca no matter what you say He hasn't although I hope he does. Sleep
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Allegri's Dream team
Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 13 1308734301508680

I don't think Allegri wants for us to be forced so far back.

Abbiati
Abate-Nesta-Silva-Taiwo
Flamini-Van Bom-X...Seedorf
Boateng/Binho
Pato/Binho-Ibra/Cassano
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:00 am

Izzy, it's not an opinion it's a fact. Cassano has every attribute which qualifies him even to play as an AM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:01 am

He's too lazy to be an AM... and not in good shape.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:06 am

Giancarlo wrote:He's too lazy to be an AM... and not in good shape.

I explained his fitness, it does not apply in general. The main role for a trequartista is to create plays, Cassano is all about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 am

sciacca wrote:

I explained his fitness, it does not apply in general. The main role for a trequartista is to create plays, Cassano is all about that.

And to play in three different parts of the field at once Right Left and Center hence the "tre"
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 am

Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:

And to play in three different parts of the field at once Right Left and Center hence the "tre"

Yes he can do that... For example against Northern Ireland, he played in a 4-3-3 as a winger... He can either play left or right, but the main role of a TQ is to play central. He's the tip of the triangle create plays to the Seconda and Prima Punta. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:13 am

sciacca wrote:

We're Milan. We need an AM that does hard work, and tracks back... something Cassano doesn't do. We're not Juve or Inter.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Yes he can do that... For example against Northern Ireland, he played in a 4-3-3 as a winger... He can either play left or right, but the main role of a TQ is to play central. He's the tip of the triangle create plays to the Seconda and Prima Punta. :coffee:

The Main role of a Trequartista is to occupy all three zones of attack, and do it efficiently therefore eliminating the need for wingers. When done correctly it's impossible to stop because how do you stop one person that occupies three zones. I'm not saying Cassano can't do it. I want Cassano to do it, but he has to lose some weight if he even wants to think about playing it for us. He needs to be in the shape he was in with Sampdoria.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:21 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

We're Milan. We need an AM that does hard work, and tracks back... something Cassano doesn't do. We're not Juve or Inter.

Since when does Juve rely on AM?

Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
sciacca wrote:

The Main role of a Trequartista is to occupy all three zones of attack, and do it efficiently therefore eliminating the need for wingers. When done correctly it's impossible to stop because how do you stop one person that occupies three zones. I'm not saying Cassano can't do it. I want Cassano to do it, but he has to lose some weight if he even wants to think about playing it for us. He needs to be in the shape he was in with Sampdoria.

But that's what I said, regardless his weight, which I already mentioned before, Cassano can do it when fit... Thats my whole point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 am

Exactly my point as well, I was just trying to tell you what you were saying about the TQ position was slightly off, that's all. I agree with you about Cassano, he can play that position very well. Let's not get it confused though to be a Trequartista, you must be incredibly fit.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 am

Milantildeath wrote:Exactly my point as well, I was just trying to tell you what you were saying about the TQ position was slightly off, that's all. I agree with you about Cassano, he can play that position very well. Let's not get it confused though to be a Trequartista, you must be incredibly fit.

Well there you go, I guess Izzy can't see that. Hopefully his confusion will get through him soon and that Cassano can play in a AM role...

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 am

Cassano is too lazy to play in the AM position for us. Simple as that. It's not whether he can play that role, but rather whether it would be productive to our team!
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 am

sciacca wrote:Izzy, it's not an opinion it's a fact. Cassano has every attribute which qualifies him even to play as an AM.

There you go again Sciacca thinking you only speak facts. Laughing Laughing Laughing
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:37 am

every attribute?cassano is as good at defending and tracking back as a traffic cone
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next