Steelers in the lead SON!!! :dance:

HATERS GONNA HATE :coffee:

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

NFL Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: NFL Thread

Post by Amar Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:25 am

Flacco can have my babies anyday of the fecking week.

92 yard drive IN PITTSBURGH SON.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:27 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Nah I'm not too big of a fan of the SEC. I expect Bama' to just roll tho "lol".

Some people are calling this the game of the century.."No comment".

My guess is Catracho is watching this too bad Saban always gets his revenge.

So how does that crow taste like???

I went to the game... BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was PURE FOOTBALL it its BEST!!!

Hyped up because these are the best 2 teams in College Football BAR NONE!!! Its LSU, Alabama...then the rest. People may complain about the low score, but in the SEC we actually PLAY DEFENSE. This is a conference known for its Fast, Nasty, Smash mouth defense. Theres not another team in College football that can compare with these 2. Okie State's defense is atrocious and I doubt Weeden would get enough time in the pocket to find Blackmon every single play, especially against the best secondary in all the land..and Luck is human, He can't carry a team solely on his shoulders against a team like LSU..because they too play no defense and rely SOLELY on the arm of Luck.

speaking of Luck..plz don't compare Luck to Russell, Leaf, Carr..w.e other 1st pick QB bust. Luck is truly the next Peyton Manning.. this guy calls his own plays, audibles, check downs, and makes NFL throws and is probably the BEST QB to come out of college since Peyton(exaggerated but eh w.e). This guy can immediately win you games and is a Super Bowl QB.. he's someone you build around and will HAVE to play as soon as he gets drafted. Andrew Luck is his own coach, just like Peyton is.

with that said..... Geaux Tigers Afro
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 am

dmize wrote:Anyone else watching LSU-Alabama? #1 vs #2. LSU is gunna get exposed though.

expose what? lol, Alabama goes as far as Trent goes..and he didn't go very far. 28 carries for 89 yards. he was most effective on the receiving game due to a lot of busted coverage, which is where he was left COMPLETELY open and made the most of it.

LSU doesn't have much to expose, other then that their QBs suck..but I could've told you that.

Cade Foster, rated number 1 kicker coming out of high school, also is the long "range" kicker for Bama.. misses all but one of his kicks. Unacceptable. You were made to kick those FGs, especially in those long ranges..hence why he's the "long range" kicker. the point being, Bama was exposed on special teams..so it seemed if anything Alabama was exposed more than LSU because LSU also exposed their lack of speed on the edge when they ran speed option after speed option.

oh and Geaux Tigers. crow for breakfast brah.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 am

Catracho wrote:
dmize wrote:Anyone else watching LSU-Alabama? #1 vs #2. LSU is gunna get exposed though.

expose what? lol, Alabama goes as far as Trent goes..and he didn't go very far. 28 carries for 89 yards. he was most effective on the receiving game due to a lot of busted coverage, which is where he was left COMPLETELY open and made the most of it.

LSU doesn't have much to expose, other then that their QBs suck..but I could've told you that.

Cade Foster, rated number 1 kicker coming out of high school, also is the long "range" kicker for Bama.. misses all but one of his kicks. Unacceptable. You were made to kick those FGs, especially in those long ranges..hence why he's the "long range" kicker. the point being, Bama was exposed on special teams..so it seemed if anything Alabama was exposed more than LSU because LSU also exposed their lack of speed on the edge when they ran speed option after speed option.

Don't get it twisted, 'Bamas kicker doesn't miss 2 field goals and you lose. Neither team was impressive anyway.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 pm

the_gooner wrote:Flacco can have my babies anyday of the fecking week.

92 yard drive IN PITTSBURGH SON.

what a last minute let down..... congrats to Baltimore ......

when that touchdown happened, I was like this:

NFL Thread - Page 7 StarTrekFacePalm
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 pm

dmize wrote:
Catracho wrote:

Don't get it twisted, 'Bamas kicker doesn't miss 2 field goals and you lose. Neither team was impressive anyway.

Don't get it twisted If this wasn't LSU they were facing, those field goals would convert into touchdowns. Bama got as far as the 30 and then the LSU defense would buckle down and make a 30 yard FG or Potential red zone opportunity, turn into a 50+ yard FG or Short Punt situation.

This game was VERY impressive. They both showed WHY they are the best teams in College Football BY A COUNTRY MILE, and that WHY factor is Defense. No team or QB would've been able to unlock those 2 defenses that night.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:54 am

Catracho wrote:
dmize wrote:
Catracho wrote:

This game was VERY impressive. They both showed WHY they are the best teams in College Football BY A COUNTRY MILE, and that WHY factor is Defense. No team or QB would've been able to unlock those 2 defenses that night.

Defensively they were impressive, offensively not so much. The QB play for both teams was pretty poor. I don't know why LSU just doesn't start Jefferson. And IMO Andrew Luck would move the ball on both of those defenses, but that's just because he's on another level.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:55 am

SMH @ me being down just 3 points in my fantasy matchup and having DeSean Jackson tonight, he had no one.

So far this dude has me -0.40 points since he fumbled Mad :facepalm:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 am

Eagles have lost to Chicago Bears....

me: :dance: drinking Chaka banana

Eagles will forever suck.

p.s:

Come at me Bhends Clubber
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 am

dmize wrote:
Catracho wrote:
dmize wrote:
Catracho wrote:

Defensively they were impressive, offensively not so much. The QB play for both teams was pretty poor. I don't know why LSU just doesn't start Jefferson. And IMO Andrew Luck would move the ball on both of those defenses, but that's just because he's on another level.

well, everybody knew going into this game, both QBs weren't special.. Everyone knew AJ McCarron a redshirt Sophmore was still in a very developmental stage in his career, while Jarrett Lee still isn't cut out to perform in big games under duress, while Jordan Jefferson is slightly better than both QBs.

Thats why I said, Bama only goes as far as Trent goes. AJ McCarron in 2 years will be a complete QB, but right now he doesn't fit the bill under Saban's system.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:27 am

WOW, Patriots just had me re-living '07. Fricking done with our secondary.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 am

MJGunner wrote:WOW, Patriots just had me re-living '07. Fricking done with our secondary.

A lot of Jet fans are optimistic about the game this week because of the Pats struggles, but I'm not so sure. It's hard to see the Pats/Belicheck losing 3 straight imo.

Pats are still going to make the playoffs I think, after the Jets they play all beatable teams, and I bet they'll win out.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Pats need to draft 2 CBs in this draft ASAP.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:25 am

Joe Paterno fired over this Penn State scandal, which was the right move. This whole situation is sickening, who knows how many more staff members etc knew about this also.

Paterno knew about it and said he "informed his superiors" or something like that. That's BS, you're Joe Paterno, you run Penn State. He doesn't/didn't report to anyone, lol. He knew about it and looked the other way.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 pm

God i need the Raiders to win tonight... Dmac is always injured. And Carson is a Int machine now.. Evil or Very Mad Being a Raiders fan can drive a sane man insane.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:27 am

Sounds like there's gunna be much more to this Penn State story. A lotta people are saying this is just the beginning of it all. And if some of the rumors I read online today are true, which are even more sickening, this is just going to blow up more.

And I wanna know why this McQueary guy is still coaching... wtf

The Second Mile(charity that Sandusky sicko founded) Honorary Board of Directors:
http://www.thesecondmile.org/ourTeam/bod/bodHono.php

Mark Wahlberg is on there for some reason, Cal Ripken was but he asked to be taken off, Andy Reid
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 am

Chad wrote:God i need the Raiders to win tonight... Dmac is always injured. And Carson is a Int machine now.. Evil or Very Mad Being a Raiders fan can drive a sane man insane.

I forgot there's NFL tonight, and on Thursdays for the rest of the season. Nice Thumbs up
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

*dead* @ the Broncos making the spread option work in the NFL. They've only thrown a handful of passes the last 3 or 4 quarters and are winning, lol. 28 runs in the first 30 snaps of this game. Crazy
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Chris Johnson, thank you for finally stepping up. Took him long enough. I would have even more fantasy points if Steven Jackson didn't fumble, and just now Calvin Johnson fumbled 3 minutes into his game.

And last week it was Desean Jackson's fumble that cost me the W. Mad
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Tim Tebow
2/8, 69 YDS, 1 TD Skip Bayless Lover. Heart <3

How did the Raiders lose to these two Craptastic teams. NFL Thread - Page 7 2276801876 The "Dream Team" sure does have a Dreamy Record.

WTH is wrong with Josh Freeman.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 am

I was about to take another fantasy L this week until I started the Bears D. Got damn at putting up 37 fantasy points. 4 picks, 3 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries, 2 defensive touchdowns.

Jets/Pats in less than an hour. :coffee:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Jets suck, I can't act like they don't anymore, lol. They can't beat a good team to save their lives. Half the time they beat themselves anyway.

They'll still make the postseason as WC because of their schedule and probably pull out a road win in the playoffs, but still that's not enough. I want to win the division and have home field.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:20 am

Some many ppl are grillin' the Broncos but a win is a win. No matter how far away from fundamental it is.

Oh well, Jets on Thursday... I see you dmize.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:27 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Some many ppl are grillin' the Broncos but a win is a win. No matter how far away from fundamental it is.

Oh well, Jets on Thursday... I see you dmize.

We're going to get Tebow'd Sad Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got gashed by the Tebow option/wildcat.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Schaub out for the year, with Leinart as our starting QB. I just hope he is ready, our defense and running game have been great to where Schaub hasn't had to win games by himself but he always made throws when he had to and kept the defense honest so they couldn't stack the box against the run
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next