Benry
djoe26
Sina
Jay29
Iceman
60 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 11 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by SUPERCARTTS Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 am

Super Zzzzzz's. Don't get me wrong, Chamberlain could well develop into superman's love child. But what we really need to be doing is addressing our defence, defensive midfield and front line. If, we end up signing a top defender; a top DM and Benzema/ Falcao, then I'll be a happy bloke!

If we end up signing Samba, Chamberlain and that Tongalese 9 year old then I'll hit the fooking roof!!!

Last edited by SUPERCARTTS on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 11 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:14 am

RG, that is just brfc holding on for more cash man.. Even if he doesn't go to mufc, no way they'd sell him for lesser to us..

I am actually happy with Chamberlain.. one for the future indeed, but he isn't like walcott.. being a young Saint moving to arsenal is where the comparison ends really.. He is more of a playmaker than a fast pact winger/striker that walcott is..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 am

I appreciate the fact that the need for DM and striker has not hintered our youth recruitment.. Its good that we are ensuring our future better..

I would only be unhappy if our first team doesn't get the signings it deserves.. The need to insure our future shouldn't get in the way of our pressing needs now.. We need a balance..

We have managed one side of things, now its time to manage the other..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 am

Look what the papers and Shit head Evra started.

Old Trafford boss wants to take advantage of Emirates star’s contract stalemate.

Manchester United will step up their efforts to sign Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri after his contract negotiations continue to stall.

The 23-year-old has refused to sign a new deal with the Emirates club as he demands more money and struggles with doubt over their ability to win silverware.

The France international wants pay parity with captain Cesc Fabregas, who earns £110,000-a-week, but he has only been offered £90,000.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson will hope to take advantage of this stalemate and has made Nasri the club’s top summer target according to Sky Sports.

Ferguson is on the verge of clinching the signings of Blackburn Rovers defender Phil Jones and Atletico Madrid goalkeeper David De Gea for a total of £34million.

The Red Devils are also close to signing Aston Villa winger Ashley Young but the addition of Nasri would be the jewel in the crown for the Scot.

The retirement of Paul Scholes means a replacement is needed and Nasri could fit the bill as he would love a central role in a team, while his addition to United’s squad would come at the expense of weakening a rival for the Premier League title.

Inter Milan’s Wesley Sneijder is another possibility but with Nasri only having one-year left on his deal could be a more financially viable option.

The only hitch to Ferguson’s plan could be his counter-part Arsene Wenger’s reluctance to sell to United and he would prefer to sell for cheaper to a foreign club
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/06/09/manchester-united-make-samir-nasri-this-summers-top-target/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 am

if we get Chamberlain and gervinho i wont mind if nasri goes, in all honesty he hasn't really lived up to the hype he was given.

If thats cause he plays on the wing at arsenal instead of in the centre, there isn't much we can do as we have one of the best Centre mids in the game there and plus he doesn't deserve 110k a week either only man who does with FAB is RVP....

GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 am

Gerard Pique has urged Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas to seal a dream homecoming this summer by swapping the Emirates for the Nou Camp.

Fabregas has long been linked with a return to Barcelona and speculation is once again rife that the deal will finally be completed this summer.

And Barca defender Pique, a close friend of Fabregas, has pleaded with his compatriot to join him in La Liga.

'He is a Barcelona fan and has been his whole life and he would love to come. It would be very, very good for us.

'Last year it looked like he would come but he didn't. Now it looks like he could again but we have to wait. I hope the people in the offices can work well and can bring him in this time.'

Fabregas has never hidden his desire to return to Barcelona but was priced out of a move last summer.

And the Catalan club have announced a transfer budget of £40m which puts any move for the Arsenal skipper in doubt once again.

Real Madrid have also expressed their interest in the midfielder but Pique believes the bond the players share under Pep Guardiola will be too much for Fabregas to resist.

He added: 'We are like brothers in the dressing room. It's always different because you have a relationship not only in the professional way.

'On a personal level you have a good relationship and when your friends play well you feel happy for them.

'You can see that on the pitch. [Carlos] Puyol is my best friend in the dressing room.

'When I look at him he understands what I think and the same with him. It's all about having a good relationship in the dressing room.

'I have said before and I still do that my hope is that one day he [Fabregas] will play for Barcelona.

'I would love to have him alongside me because as well as a good person, he is a great player. I would love him to be here this year or if not then next year. He would give us more.

'I haven't spoken to him recently. I don't know how Arsenal set up are economically but I do know that he is a great player and a real friend of mine and he is a Barcelona player - he has been in the youth system here and he knows what we are about. He could perform perfectly here.'

After Arsenal endured a sixth successive season without a trophy, the appeal of joining Barcelona is obvious.

The Catalans are hot favourites to become the first team to retain their Champions League title and win their fourth Liga on the trot to match Johann Cruyff's Dream Team of the 1990s.

Pique added: 'It's always difficult to be the best year after year.

'We will try to do it I think we have the players we need to do it. All the players in the squad now are top level. I think we can do it. We must have a little luck you need to be a champion. But we can make it.

'To be fair I am really happy and win all the titles we're winning to be in the national team in the world and the best club in the world. I'm enjoying the moment a lot and I hope we will play the same and be ourselves next year.

'More than ever Barcelona is now more than just a club.

'Everyone wants to be part of this and we have to enjoy this moment the players the fans and our families. And try and win more titles if we can.'

Meanwhile, Andres Iniesta has dismissed suggestions Fabregas would not fit into Barcelona's midfield.

'The signing of Cesc is a matter for Arsenal and Barcelona and we (the players) cannot do anything about it,' he told radio station ONA FM.

'But Xavi, Cesc and I are not incompatible. If he comes he will improve the quality of the team.'

Iniesta is also hopeful coach Pep Guardiola will remain at the club long-term.

Guardiola signed a contract in February which ties him to Barcelona until the end of next season but Iniesta, who scored the winning goal in last summer's World Cup final against Holland, is keen for him to stay well beyond that.

He added: 'Coaching continuity is the key to guaranteed success. Guardiola is key to this team. He is essential.

'I hope next year will not be his last. We all feel that with him things become easier.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2002023/Gerard-Pique-urges-Cesc-Fabregas-join-Barcelona.html#ixzz1OrkRdfIq
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 am

Manchester United have opened tentative discussions over an audacious bid for Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri as they moved to the verge of clinching a £20million deal for Aston Villa winger Ashley Young.

It is understood that England forward Young was on the verge of signing a five-year deal at Old Trafford on Thursday night.

But it is news of United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's hardening interest in France star Nasri that will astonish fans of both clubs as the Barclays Premier League champions look to become even stronger ahead of next season.

The talks were held in Manchester between intermediaries of United and Nasri and it is understood the player's agent Jean Pierre Bernes was not present.

With United still looking to sign Luka Modric from Tottenham or Inter's Wesley Sneijder, their interest in Nasri remains exploratory.

However, United have been made aware that Nasri is definitely interested in a switch to Old Trafford. Gunners boss Arsene Wenger said last week that there was no way Nasri would be allowed to leave for United.

Nasri has only 12 months left on his current deal but talks over fresh terms have stalled because of his wage demands.

Wenger is poised to beat Manchester City in the battle to sign Bolton's Gary Cahill after agreeing to match the 25-year-old defender's £17m release clause.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2001749/Manchester-United-open-talks-Samir-Nasri.html#ixzz1Orlj71XM
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am

Besiktas keen on Arsenal star

Turkish giants Besiktas are reportedly keen on signing Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner this summer.

Turkish website Hurriyet reports that Besiktas are keen on signing Bendtner after failing with a move to sign Miroslav Klose.

Bendtner is expected to leave Arsenal this summer, according to reports.

The 23-year-old's current contract at Besiktas is set to expire in the summer of 2014

Read more: http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=31962#ixzz1OrmPgUe5
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 am

ARSENE WENGER wants to make a dramatic move to strike straight back at Manchester United and Liverpool after lodging his interest in more than £60million-worth of talent.

Having been beaten to the £16million signing of Blackburn’s Phil Jones by United and seen Jordan Henderson make a big-money move to Liverpool, Wenger is determined to make his mark in the transfer market.

The Daily Express understands enquiries have been made for Bolton and Blackburn defenders Gary Cahill and Chris Samba, and Lille duo Gervinho and Eden Hazard. Wenger is also bidding to beat United to Southampton kids Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Luke Shaw.

It is not thought Wenger expects to sign all of his targets, but the Arsenal boss is anxious not to get left behind by his rivals. England defender Cahill has a £17m release clause in his Bolton contract and the fee has not put Arsenal off his trail, but they know they could face competition for him from Manchester City.

Similarly, City are also thought to be looking at Gervinho, while a host of Europe’s biggest clubs have been alerted to the talents of Hazard.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/251877/Arsene-Wenger-may-splash-60m-Arsene-Wenger-may-splash-60m-#ixzz1Ormf0qqh
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 am

Wesley pledged his future to Inter.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 am

I want Benz , Samba and maybe the Lens defender ( i like the look of him ) and i will be happy
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 am

Hazard! How can you forget!!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndianGunner Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Iceman wrote:1) I wouldn't want any of our players "coaxing" other players.
2) All our defenders are better than Heitinga. The fact that he starts for Holland only highlights their lack in that area.
There's a reason why Netherlands play with 2 DMs, even when V.Bommel and De Jong aren't there.

Atleast he can make Cashley miss penalties,Isn't that reason for Arsenal to sign him?? Very Happy

IndianGunner
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IndianGunner Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm

usman111 wrote:ARSENE WENGER wants to make a dramatic move to strike straight back at Manchester United and Liverpool after lodging his interest in more than £60million-worth of talent.

Having been beaten to the £16million signing of Blackburn’s Phil Jones by United and seen Jordan Henderson make a big-money move to Liverpool, Wenger is determined to make his mark in the transfer market.

The Daily Express understands enquiries have been made for Bolton and Blackburn defenders Gary Cahill and Chris Samba, and Lille duo Gervinho and Eden Hazard. Wenger is also bidding to beat United to Southampton kids Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Luke Shaw.

It is not thought Wenger expects to sign all of his targets, but the Arsenal boss is anxious not to get left behind by his rivals. England defender Cahill has a £17m release clause in his Bolton contract and the fee has not put Arsenal off his trail, but they know they could face competition for him from Manchester City.

Similarly, City are also thought to be looking at Gervinho, while a host of Europe’s biggest clubs have been alerted to the talents of Hazard.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/251877/Arsene-Wenger-may-splash-60m-Arsene-Wenger-may-splash-60m-#ixzz1Ormf0qqh

Who is this Luke Shaw kid?Haven't even heard his name!!

IndianGunner
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Earlier this week The People reported that Arsene Wenger is preparing a raid for another top Southampton youth star this summer. No not Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 16-year-old full-back Luke Shaw.

The Gunners chief has sent his scouts to see the England Under-16 international in action, and it is believed that they have been highly impressed with the young starlet, whose style of play mirrors that of former Saints player Gareth Bale.

The People suggest that Arsenal are currently front-runner for the left-back’s signature and that the North London club maybe tempted to make a move for the England youth star during the summer transfer window.

Shaw has made over 20 appearances for the Saints Under-18 side this season.

http://gunnersphere.com/2011/05/tabloid-talk/arsenal-lead-chase-for-southampton-youth-star

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - Southampton - League One

PLAYER PROFILE
Matches/Starts/Subs/Goals/assists/
League One Southampton 34 27 7 9 2
Carling Cup Southampton 2 1 1 1 -
FA Cup Southampton 2 1 1 - - -

http://dailymail.touch-line.com/stats/?Lang=0&CTID=11&CPID=83&pStr=Player&PLID=219375&TEID=236

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:02 pm

guys just to get your thoughts on the issue . . seeing rumors connecting LFC with Gael Clichy. . now do you think that this rumors have any basis?? & what should be the price for a player like Clichy in your opinion??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:37 pm

I doubt Clichy would leave. In the event he does, he's one of the prime LB targets for anyone, being linked with Barca, Milan and other elite clubs in the past. Easily 20-25m.

He's not leaving, in any case...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

bayern have made a 8m bid for clichy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 pm

What, right now? What is it with Bayern and fullbacks, we need centre backs, damnit!

That's way too cheap.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I doubt Clichy would leave. In the event he does, he's one of the prime LB targets for anyone, being linked with Barca, Milan and other elite clubs in the past. Easily 20-25m.

He's not leaving, in any case...

well as far the rumors go, he himself wants to leave (rumors) & he is stepping into the last years in his contract . .so the two added up doesn't hike the price up too much . .but then again rumors Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 pm

YoungGunsBlog Jamie Sanderson
by BenLeeder
BBC confirm Arsenal are in talks with Lille for Gervinho, but the club's can't agree a fee. Arsenal believe Lille want too much.

twitter

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

According to TALKSPORT
Arsenal have won the race to sign Lille striker Gervinho in a deal reportedly worth around £10million.
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Arsenal are closing in on Shakhtar Donetsk star Willian.

The Telegraph says negotiations over a fee for the Brazilian are now at an advanced stage.

A swap deal involving Denilson has been mooted.

Willian has also attracted interest from Barcelona and Chelsea.

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/arsenal-closing-shakhtar-attacker-willian-1686991
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 pm

usman111 wrote:Arsenal are closing in on Shakhtar Donetsk star Willian.

The Telegraph says negotiations over a fee for the Brazilian are now at an advanced stage.

A swap deal involving Denilson has been mooted.

Willian has also attracted interest from Barcelona and Chelsea.

http://tribalfootball.com/articles/arsenal-closing-shakhtar-attacker-willian-1686991
Thats good news as we get rid of Dean and get a good wing.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 pm

usman111 wrote:According to TALKSPORT
Arsenal have won the race to sign Lille striker Gervinho in a deal reportedly worth around £10million.
Oh i hope thats true, 10m would be steal.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next