How often do you change the team you support?

+35
Sushi Master
LeSwagg James
Albiceleste
Freeza
Babun
Patrick Bateman
RED
zarola
Jamin
M99
Lord Awesome
Great Leader Sprucenuce
che
InterMalia
white_star
ChollaVille
Lord Hades
Raptorgunner
Serge Gnabry
Kick
Doc
awalezelin
mr-r34
shamr9pato
xabi
Swanhends
kiranr
BeautifulGame
7amood11
Art Morte
fatman123
S
Lex
cheesy
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How often do you change the team you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you change the team you support?

Post by ChollaVille Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 pm

I support any team who is playing against "White Evil From Madrid".

So, every week I support diferent club, sometemis 2 clubs in the week when they play CL or Copa del Rey.

ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

How often do you change the team you support? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you change the team you support?

Post by white_star Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Seriously??? ho can someone change teams when they lose, that is just being a bandwagon fan that has no attachment to players or an organization. I support my polish club no matter what who cares if they dont win the champions league, they have a meaning in my life that cant be replaced by a big team!! Frak that glory hunter bs!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:40 pm

the only team that keep changing in my support list are the team that play vs england (mediocre team at best)

Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Why would you care about emotions in football? At the end of the day, it is all about winning. That is why I am a great fan, because I am a winner. I live success, I breathe success, I AM SUCCESS!!!!

I've never seen a season where my team haven't won the Champions League and it's great.

GOLD
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Cheesy made this gif:

How often do you change the team you support? - Page 2 4e3c180b57ae1
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 pm

bhends wrote:feverpitch maybe? or scousemanc

yeah, i'd say feverpitch... i don't think scousemanc used correct punctuation Very Happy
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:21 pm

ChollaVille wrote:I support any team who is playing against "White Evil From Madrid".

So, every week I support diferent club, sometemis 2 clubs in the week when they play CL or Copa del Rey.

So you support Espanyol then?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:23 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Scousemanc with a different username Rolling Eyes

Considering i was Scousemanc i highly doubt that Very Happy

I like Cheesy tho Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm

cheesy wrote:I tend to do it a lot. At the moment, I'm a Man United fan because they beat Barca in a friendly and won the Community Shield, but the next time they lose I'll probably change back to Barcelona again.

One thing I've never understood is people who support lesser clubs. Why? It's not as if you're going to win anything prestigious at that time. Are you afraid to be a winner?

It's great constantly changing teams. You always get to enjoy success no matter what.

Nah, not that glorious. You can support more than one team, I can understand that, but to support the team that wins................. it's just empty. There's no glory it's just being a whore to winning. Your bound to get bored of it, eventually.

You should be going for Chivas, according to your logic. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 pm

He's trolling lol. Can't believe you guys fell for it. Look at his other posts.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 pm

,I think this is awalezelin, seeing how he is perma banned.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

milanista99 wrote:,I think this is awalezelin, seeing how he is perma banned.

No its not him..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Now I get it,it's huntsman!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 pm

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaa
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

This is awesome ahaahaha
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

diptiman wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

you mean through thin only righT?? because .. :coffee:
How often do you change the team you support? - Page 2 C97aab367475185bd9c90656cd186e20
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm

OP is on a wind up.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:16 am

:lol!: at this thread...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 am

Easy answer, 0 times Very Happy
Now, go to cry in the corner Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 am

I change my team every other minute, every 30 sec when bored bounce
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 am

Some of you here appear to not be winners. Sticking by the same club must be utterly boring. Who would do that? WHO?

If you would like me to write a guide on how to consistently change the team you support then I would be willing to do so. I am a respected football journalist; therefore would be supreme at helping you on this serious matter.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 am

cheesy wrote:Some of you here appear to not be winners. Sticking by the same club must be utterly boring. Who would do that? WHO?

If you would like me to write a guide on how to consistently change the team you support then I would be willing to do so. I am a respected football journalist; therefore would be supreme at helping you on this serious matter.
Do it Very Happy You are as fresh as a cucumber here, I'd like more insight in your twisted mind Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am

babun1024 wrote:
cheesy wrote:Some of you here appear to not be winners. Sticking by the same club must be utterly boring. Who would do that? WHO?

Do it Very Happy You are as fresh as a cucumber here, I'd like more insight in your twisted mind Very Happy
I shall write it and post it here.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am

babun1024 wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:41 am

It has come to my attention that several people who like the excellent sport that is football, do not understand the principles of our game. This is a deadly serious issue, one which I must provide a solution for.

Many people seem to stick by the one club as far as their supporting is concerned. I must stress that this is an incorrect decision. You will find yourself in a state of disatisfaction and constant disappointment. The difference between you and I is that I am a winner. I am used to success: you are not.

At the moment, I support Manchester United. I don't know anything about them as that is pointless. Why waste time learning about your club when you will change the team you support? You would be wasting more time than Sergio Busquets during one of his oscar winning performances.

You should make sure to buy a kit of the respective club when they win. Do it straight after the victory, to show that you are a dedicated fan. Get the name of the player who scored on the back of the kit, as that will demonstrate your shrewd judge of character and help you gain the utmost respect from your piers.

Whenever you change your team, retain the current jersey, in case you ever find the need to use it again.

Before I conclude, I must give you one stark warning. Whatever you do, you should not purchase an Arsenal kit. They traditionally struggle to win such prestigious tournaments such as the Emirates Cup, so you will lose respect by supporting them.

I hope this guide has helped you to comprehend the utmost importance of constantly switching the team you support. If you do, you will gradually move closer to becoming a dedicated and loyal fan like I am.

Cheesy-Footballing Journalist

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

Sleep Obvious troll is obvious Sleep

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next