How often do you change the team you support?

+35
Sushi Master
LeSwagg James
Albiceleste
Freeza
Babun
Patrick Bateman
RED
zarola
Jamin
M99
Lord Awesome
Great Leader Sprucenuce
che
InterMalia
white_star
ChollaVille
Lord Hades
Raptorgunner
Serge Gnabry
Kick
Doc
awalezelin
mr-r34
shamr9pato
xabi
Swanhends
kiranr
BeautifulGame
7amood11
Art Morte
fatman123
S
Lex
cheesy
39 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How often do you change the team you support? Empty How often do you change the team you support?

Post by cheesy Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm

I tend to do it a lot. At the moment, I'm a Man United fan because they beat Barca in a friendly and won the Community Shield, but the next time they lose I'll probably change back to Barcelona again.

One thing I've never understood is people who support lesser clubs. Why? It's not as if you're going to win anything prestigious at that time. Are you afraid to be a winner?

It's great constantly changing teams. You always get to enjoy success no matter what.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

How often do you change the team you support? Empty Re: How often do you change the team you support?

Post by Lex Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm

dnmac4 will be a Manchester City fan within the next two years

He already talks about them more than he does his current host club Barcelona
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

How often do you change the team you support? Empty Re: How often do you change the team you support?

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 pm

OFFICIAL:Cheesy is the best poster of this forum.. Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Lex wrote:dnmac4 will be a Manchester City fan within the next two years

He already talks about them more than he does his current host club Barcelona
It's an advisable decision. They'll be the best club in a couple of years, so I'll probably be supporting them soon.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 pm

cheesy wrote:I tend to do it a lot. At the moment, I'm a Man United fan because they beat Barca in a friendly and won the Community Shield, but the next time they lose I'll probably change back to Barcelona again.

One thing I've never understood is people who support lesser clubs. Why? It's not as if you're going to win anything prestigious at that time. Are you afraid to be a winner?

It's great constantly changing teams. You always get to enjoy success no matter what.

the epitomy of glory hunter there
i never have changed the team i follow in ANY sport, and yes it is much better to go for the team at the top of the table, its much more satisfying to see your team win when you know youve been through all the emotions and the hard times involved in watching your team loose games and having unsuccessful seasons, any 'pool or Juve fan could tell you about it (not intending to have a dig)
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 pm

WTF xD
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm guessing you haven't experienced the joy of supporting a club through the bad times and good times. I've supported Juventus through Serie B all the way up to this point.

It's better if you stick to one team, being a glory hunter isn't fun at all.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 pm

fatman123 wrote:
cheesy wrote:I tend to do it a lot. At the moment, I'm a Man United fan because they beat Barca in a friendly and won the Community Shield, but the next time they lose I'll probably change back to Barcelona again.

i never have changed the team i follow in ANY sport, and yes it is much better to go for the team at the top of the table, its much more satisfying to see your team win when you know youve been through all the emotions and the hard times involved in watching your team loose games and having unsuccessful seasons, any 'pool or Juve fan could tell you about it (not intending to have a dig)

Couldn't have said it better than this. +1
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 pm

fatman123 wrote:

I disagree.

Why would you care about emotions in football? At the end of the day, it is all about winning. That is why I am a great fan, because I am a winner. I live success, I breathe success, I AM SUCCESS!!!!

I've never seen a season where my team haven't won the Champions League and it's great.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Scousemanc with a different username Rolling Eyes
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 pm

But you need something to identify with them right? Otherwise the feeling of success will just remain hollow!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:14 pm

cheesy trolling everyone :coffee:

cant put my finger on who he is yet though...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:18 pm

bhends wrote:cheesy trolling everyone :coffee:

cant put my finger on who he is yet though...
I am cheesy. What do you mean, who I am?

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 pm

cyberman is that you?
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 pm

i have always supported brazilian NT ever since i could remember... i guess u was 4 when i started supporting them in 98 WC since then have been a huge fan of R9 and supported the taem he played for.. then when he came to milan i matured and got the red and black heart and have been loyal to them ever since.. and i have no intention wat so ever to change
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:23 pm

fever?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 pm

winner without identity is useless
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 pm

I change my toothbrush often as well...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 pm

If everyone was like you no clubs could survive.

Every club losses and when it does, all their fans would desert them.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 pm

i keep changing mind as well.............
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Never.
Born a Rostock fan, will die a Rostock fan.

If I didn't have a local professional team though I'd probably change teams though.
That's kinda different.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

you mean through thin only righT?? because .. :coffee:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

feverpitch maybe? or scousemanc
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:36 pm

I support any team who is playing against "White Evil From Madrid".

So, every week I support diferent club, sometemis 2 clubs in the week when they play CL or Copa del Rey.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum