How often do you change the team you support?

+35
Sushi Master
LeSwagg James
Albiceleste
Freeza
Babun
Patrick Bateman
RED
zarola
Jamin
M99
Lord Awesome
Great Leader Sprucenuce
che
InterMalia
white_star
ChollaVille
Lord Hades
Raptorgunner
Serge Gnabry
Kick
Doc
awalezelin
mr-r34
shamr9pato
xabi
Swanhends
kiranr
BeautifulGame
7amood11
Art Morte
fatman123
S
Lex
cheesy
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How often do you change the team you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: How often do you change the team you support?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

Sleep Obvious troll is obvious Sleep

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

How often do you change the team you support? - Page 3 Empty Re: How often do you change the team you support?

Post by Babun Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:48 am

cheesy wrote:It has come to my attention that several people who like the excellent sport that is football, do not understand the principles of our game. This is a deadly serious issue, one which I must provide a solution for.

Many people seem to stick by the one club as far as their supporting is concerned. I must stress that this is an incorrect decision. You will find yourself in a state of disatisfaction and constant disappointment. The difference between you and I is that I am a winner. I am used to success: you are not.

At the moment, I support Manchester United. I don't know anything about them as that is pointless. Why waste time learning about your club when you will change the team you support? You would be wasting more time than Sergio Busquets during one of his oscar winning performances.

You should make sure to buy a kit of the respective club when they win. Do it straight after the victory, to show that you are a dedicated fan. Get the name of the player who scored on the back of the kit, as that will demonstrate your shrewd judge of character and help you gain the utmost respect from your piers.

Whenever you change your team, retain the current jersey, in case you ever find the need to use it again.

Before I conclude, I must give you one stark warning. Whatever you do, you should not purchase an Arsenal kit. They traditionally struggle to win such prestigious tournaments such as the Emirates Cup, so you will lose respect by supporting them.

I hope this guide has helped you to comprehend the utmost importance of constantly switching the team you support. If you do, you will gradually move closer to becoming a dedicated and loyal fan like I am.

Cheesy-Footballing Journalist
I'd like you to stick around longer Very Happy You seem like huntsman 2.0 . He had his troll strategy with youtube videos and controversial statements but its effect wore off in the long run. Try to be more creative Very Happy I mean Arsenal not winning anything... it's used too often Very Happy
I'll give you a B passing grade for your 'journalism' Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 am

babun1024 wrote:
cheesy wrote:It has come to my attention that several people who like the excellent sport that is football, do not understand the principles of our game. This is a deadly serious issue, one which I must provide a solution for.

Many people seem to stick by the one club as far as their supporting is concerned. I must stress that this is an incorrect decision. You will find yourself in a state of disatisfaction and constant disappointment. The difference between you and I is that I am a winner. I am used to success: you are not.

At the moment, I support Manchester United. I don't know anything about them as that is pointless. Why waste time learning about your club when you will change the team you support? You would be wasting more time than Sergio Busquets during one of his oscar winning performances.

You should make sure to buy a kit of the respective club when they win. Do it straight after the victory, to show that you are a dedicated fan. Get the name of the player who scored on the back of the kit, as that will demonstrate your shrewd judge of character and help you gain the utmost respect from your piers.

Whenever you change your team, retain the current jersey, in case you ever find the need to use it again.

Before I conclude, I must give you one stark warning. Whatever you do, you should not purchase an Arsenal kit. They traditionally struggle to win such prestigious tournaments such as the Emirates Cup, so you will lose respect by supporting them.

I hope this guide has helped you to comprehend the utmost importance of constantly switching the team you support. If you do, you will gradually move closer to becoming a dedicated and loyal fan like I am.

Cheesy-Footballing Journalist
I'd like you to stick around longer Very Happy You seem like huntsman 2.0 . He had his troll strategy with youtube videos and controversial statements but it wore out in the long run. Try to be more creative Very Happy I mean Arsenal not winning anything... it's used too often Very Happy
I'll give you a B passing grade for your 'journalism' Very Happy
Thank you. I intend to stick around; however I assure you that the content I provide is in no way trolling. My content is original and provides a fascinating insight into the beautiful game that is football.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 am

Blasphemy .............. You just lost a lot of stripes kid
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 am

People who follow a lot of clubs and constantly update their football knowledge deserve praise, IMO. There's too many biased, die hard fans with no footballing brain whatsoever.

Now, when you actually support, and have a collection of shirts depending on who won that night... it gets annoying.

Here I am surrounded by Barca or Madrid bandwaggoneers daily and it pisses me off.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:27 am

Sushi Master wrote:People who follow a lot of clubs and constantly update their football knowledge deserve praise, IMO. There's too many biased, die hard fans with no footballing brain whatsoever.

Now, when you actually support, and have a collection of shirts depending on who won that night... it gets annoying.

Here I am surrounded by Barca or Madrid bandwaggoneers daily and it pisses me off.
People who support Real Madrid and Barcelona are wise. They are more likely to gain success than anyone else, well anyone except from Sunderland.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 am

cheesy wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:People who follow a lot of clubs and constantly update their football knowledge deserve praise, IMO. There's too many biased, die hard fans with no footballing brain whatsoever.

People who support Real Madrid and Barcelona are wise. They are more likely to gain success than anyone else, well anyone except from Sunderland.
how often do you change your underwear and what do you consider as winning combination? hahahaha
or better how often were you "changed" by girls on the sight of better prospects? a winning formula, too?
I stick by one club, I wanna know more about other clubs but not more than necessary........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Does this apply to national teams as well?
I'm a Finn and support Finland's team above anything else yet we never win anything. Should I abandon supporting Finland and become a Spain fan?

Thank you in advance for your insight.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:21 pm

You should definitely change your national team. But not because Finland doesn't win: National Team glory is mostly about luck and the quality of football played is garbage anyway.

You should then stick with a national team that is fun to support: eg support brazil and travel to Rio de Janeiro often to watch the games, dance samba, and hook up with local brasilians; Or support some far away exotic country such as Japan or Australia and you'll have an excuse to get a sabathic year to visit them; Finally, Spain is still a good option as you can have a great time going to watch the best football in the world in Barcelona while you are in Spain supporting "La arroja" (the one that makes you vomit) and weather is undoubtly better than Finland's.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:53 pm

cheesy wrote:Some of you here appear to not be winners. Sticking by the same club must be utterly boring. Who would do that? WHO?

If you would like me to write a guide on how to consistently change the team you support then I would be willing to do so. I am a respected football journalist; therefore would be supreme at helping you on this serious matter.

How's winning all time exciting? Especially when it doesn't really feel like winning.

Winning bet's feels awesome. If I betted against you I would bet the you'd support the winning team.

Now that's winning. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Goal.com writer on the forums people... I can feel the vibe! Dontcha?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Never.

Been supporting Bayern ever since I moved to Munich at the age of 6.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3