RealGunner
Mr Nick09
rwo power
donttreadonred
Yeezus
83 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 25 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:26 am

Damn that's underwhelming squad. An injury to one of the main players (Pogba, and Griezmann) and it's gonna be done.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 25 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:45 am

Don't call me James wrote:Damn that's underwhelming squad. An injury to one of the main players (Pogba, and Griezmann) and it's gonna be done.

Funny, I was going to say that's a very good squad on paper. Not sure about the full-backs, but they've got great CBs, a solid and pretty versatile midfield and the strikers have got goals in them.

Sure you can say "injuries to a couple of their best players and they're done for", but you can say that about any team plus it's more likely anyway that the players are going to be fit than not.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:51 am

Kondogbia and Imbula ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:12 pm

two mediocre midfielders tbh
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:two mediocre midfielders tbh

DD praised them recently that's why I asked. Hard to be more mediocre than Lass Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Lass is actually better than both lol. and for his role, playing in front of the defense, it's not even close.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:02 pm

watch benzema still be in that team, if the FFF wanted to drop him they would have by now, all DD/FFF needs to see if benz will still go on to have a good season and that it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:17 pm

they have already dropped him, if we look at the most recent selection. They can't call him while he is under investigation, just as they can't say that he will never be called again because he has not been charged of anything "innocent till proven guilty" applies here.

I personally doubt they will call him, he isnt that kind of groundbreaking player for France to the point where they are losing sleep over him not being there. And they went through way too much from a public standoint with Nysma to entertain drama again with Benzema controversially being called while his process is on going.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Yeah...  by filing to become a civil party to the lawsuit that involved Valbuena and Benzema, they can't call him until the lawsuit is settled and that won't happen until the Euro or even after.  The police would have to drop the case on Benz and that's not going to happen.

The French Federation made their position perfectly clearly by filing to become party to the lawsuit right after the Valbuena interview became public.  Benz' only chance was for Valbuena to support him publicly and the opposite happened.

Good riddance.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:Niang has zero chance...

I'm saying as a potential future lineup :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Niang has zero quality
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:Niang has zero quality

20 years old, have you seen him yesterday? Tore it up for Genoa last season with 8 goals or something. Coming back from a 3 month injury, and playing at an even higher level than pre-injury. He's a completely different player than the Niang of 2-3 years ago.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Niang is just an great athlete, will amount to nothing tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Where can i get this fortune telling glass globe?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:24 pm

Diagon Alley
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:57 pm

French Football Federation president Noel Le Graet will hold a press conference on Thursday at 11am - Karim Benzema may be suspended from NT
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:45 am

Heard from a OL source that Le Graet has decided to suspend Benz until the case is over and, suspend him further depending on the result. Aulas is lobbying on Benz' behalf to try and change the decision...

It's not a question of Le Graet convicting Benz. It's more about avoiding sideshows and distractions during the Euro. He wants the focus to be on football.

I agree with him and i hope he sticks to his guns.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:21 pm

sports did you read the article in le monde? they know all the story, they know the names of the guys who have the sextape, police know them. THey had them all on tap rofl

One very juicy part of the story is that since those people could not get Valbuena to pay, they were looking for intermediaries, and Benzema was the perfect one. THey even say that Nasri, because he hate Valbuena, offered to call Valbuena to help them, but they wanted Benzema.

Benzema's friend is the one that had Benzema agree to work with them, he acted like a boss to them calling himself "padre". This story is not about Benzema discovering that Valbuena was being attacked and offering to help. It's about Benzema and his friend, colluding with those thugs to make him pay, which would only serve his friend's street cred and his pocket. That's why they are laughing on the phone after the meeting in clairefontaine, nothing to what he said to the judge. Sadly for him, police knew everything before questioning him, the more he was lying, the more he was confirming their thesis.

Benzema is royally *bleep*, no wonder the FFF is looking into banning him for good, the case against him is very very damaging. i have it on my word, if you have to read it let me know. Incredible read, they describe the whole story.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:37 pm

how is benzema bleep when everything points to him helping his friend, cause they couldn't get in contact with valbuena and all he had to do is set the meeting?

trying so hard make things sounds worse than it actually is typical agenda Laughing

its pretty clear benzema is gonna take part in the euro, if they wanted to ban him from the team permanently they wouldn't have waited this long to deliver their judgement, as i said a slap on the wrist and last warning etc.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:50 pm

because when you actually read the case, it does not point to him trying to help Valbuena, that's his defense. Evidence, what extertionists are saying to the police and the phone listening they have done point to Benzema, helping his friend Zenatti, himself helping the extortionists get what they want.

This thing has been going on for months, valbuena knew abt it, he just wasnt paying lol. They were just looking for ways to pressure him. They asked cisse he said fck off. They told valbuena they would release it two weeks before the euros lol... Finally they got Karim friend who said yes, convinced benz thus the meet in madrid. Thats how the report goes, and benz lied to the police abt that meet making it worse for him loool

The FFF waited this long because 1) they had no access to the whole file, 2) about a week ago they declared themselves civil party in the case to have their lawyers examine they whole situation, and now they are making a decision, so we are talking a work they have done in the past 10-14 days. 3) the FFF is ran by a notorious group of incompetent people who have came out to support Benzema, and have never said a thing about Valbuena when he is actually the victim here, that's how bad they are.

If you can read french i can send you the report of the investigation le monde has conducted. it's not available online, unless you have a subscription
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:14 am

Unbelievable. I remember defending him and then calling my OL friend just to chat about it... he was absolutely livid with Benz (and he's a massive fan). Told me that Benz was helping a friend, but that friend wasn't Valbuena.

Police have EVERYTHING. What's worse, they're still holding some stuff back i heard so that Benz can hang himself some more before completely hammering him. They allegedly have proof that Benz paid for his friend to go and meet these extortionists... guy did a round trip in less than 24 hours.

There's another issue for Benz.... this guy is an employee of his. He was caught making round trips to Madrid with drugs. The police is trying to break this drug ring and get all the culprits. I hope for Benz' sake there is no way they can tag him into this.... because that would be the absolute end for him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:11 pm

Breaking News: Suspended from French FFF until the end of the judicial proceedings

No euros for him if things are not settled with the court

"trying so hard make things sounds worse than it actually is typical agenda Laughing" eh CHad?

what is that word you like to use? clown? yeah thats it, you are a clown lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:01 pm

lol damn. i'd like to read this le monde article. fff really had no choice the way i see it. you can't have benzema and valbuena making contact before proceedings. and valbuena did nothing wrong so it would have been foolish and unfair to have him dropped, he was the victim. their hands were tied
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Didier Deschamps on N'Golo Kanté: "We are watching him obviously. He was already performing well at Caen." (C+)

Didier Deschamps on Dimitri Payet: "He has some very attractive statistics out on the left. But it is also a question of competition." (C+)

Didier Deschamps on Dimitri Payet: "I have no problem with his attitude. It is a choice about football based on the other competition." (C+)

Didier Deschamps: "We are watching Laporte. But there is also Jérémy Mathieu at Barcelona & Kalidou Koulibaly (representing Senegal, which Deschamps didn't know Laughing ) at Napoli." (C+)

Didier Deschamps on the sextape scandal: "Valbuena has always been the victim in this affair. He has always been in contention." (C+)

Didier Deschamps on Karim Benzema: "Let us allow the justice system to do its job." (C+)

Didier Deschamps on Dimitri Payet: "He does not perform the same for France as he does for his club." (C+)

Didier Deschamps on Karim Benzema: "From a football perspective, I want to the best team & the best players. We'll see what happens." (C+)

----------------

If he calls up valbuena just because of sympathy :facepalm:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:17 pm

...did he rate all of them C+ or is that the news source?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 pm

canal plus lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next