Valkyrja
VivaStPauli
rwo power
Superstone Mariomintsch
11 posters

Go down

BVB Tactics/Formations Empty ReGunTze

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Reus never misses his 1on1s whenever I watched them play.
Gotze is GOAT even on FIFA with his not uberfast pace.
Gundogan is just..... Godlike

Celebrate their greatness in this thread. Keep it updated Thumbs up
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

BVB Tactics/Formations Empty Re: BVB Tactics/Formations

Post by rwo power Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Dortmund did extremely well to sign Marco Reus. The nice thing about him, Mario Götze and Ilkay Gündogan is that they are great IRL and not just on the computer Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm

That's why I like both Götze and Reus - players who regularly convert their 1on1s when they face the 'keeper alone have become incredibly rare in Germany, we need those for the NT, and need them hard.

Gündogan is the answer to a Schweinsteiger injury we did not previously have, he's the closest to Mr. Piggy, and maybe will be his replacement by 2018 (I know this looks like it's a long time, but Piggy is 28, he'll probably still go to the next Euros as a starter, bar injury, or incredible dip in form).

And to stop me derailing this thread into a German NT discussion:
They also are complimented perfectly by players like Kuba, Pisczek, and Schmelzer who cross a lot, and Hummels takes a lot of heat off Gündogan and Götze by playmaking from way deep.

This is why Dortmund is so hard to stop, they have international class creative outlets at CB, DM/CM and CAM, and TBH, CF as well if you count Lewandowski, who is bad at finishing, but great at everything else.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm

BTW talking FIFA, Hummels and Reus are beasts there as well, Reus gets pretty much every special perk there is, if you advance him one season in career mode (hits 90 overall, gets dribbler, speedster, poacher, clinical finisher, distance shooter, complete forward perks in the 2nd season^^) they'*re like cheating.

Now I just hope Dortmund signs for depth. They need one, better two, good strikers, three if Lewa leaves, one more good winger or inside forward, and one more fullback.
This is assuming Sahin can get back to form, if not they need another CM/DM/B2B type player.

Then, they can't just be rocked by injury anymore, and with rotation, will do well in 3 competitions easily. Now they're doing very well, but are clearly getting outpaced by Bayern, and struggling to keep up with Neverkusen.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 pm

I think Dortmund this season have the same problems as Bayern last season depth-wise. Their starting 11 is as good as it gets, they just need sufficient able subs. If they fix that they can get really scary all over and will give Bayern a run for their money again.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:20 pm

How's Leitner playing ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Reporter: "If Mario Gotze were a woman, you would marry him, right?" Reus: (laughing) "I prefer to say nothing."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

BVB Tactics/Formations Empty BVB Tactics/Formations

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:20 am

So... me and TAEHSAEN thought it would be good to have this thread now that BVB are trying to reshuffle the team.

Here we talk BVB tactics and formations we might see for the next season. You can post wishful but realistic formations here aswell.

Some talking points:

- Klopp mentioned before how important the "AM" position in BVB's system is. Should Klopp try to find a direct replacement for G*tze or tweak the system a bit for next season?
- Last season BVB played mostly with two formations 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3, which one do you prefer and why?
- Piszczek will miss half the season, should Sokratis play there till Pische comes back or the versatile Großkreutz?
- We all know Lewandowski's situation, he might have to stay here even if doesn't want it to be like that. Personally I think BVB need another striker regardless so it can't be such a bad thing.
- You think this can work in the CL?

Weidenfeller
Sokratis - Subotic - Hummels - Schmelzer
Bender
Sahin - Gündogan
Kuba - Lewandowski - Reus

Feel free to add more.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:42 pm

I think Chelsea and Real Madrid are pulling out of the Cavani race (due to the latter's poor displays in the Confed's Cup and his crazy price tag) so both of them will target Lewandowski.
Hes probably not gonna be with us next season..

For me, the priorities of the next season are:

1. Use the money from Gotze's transfer to 'oficially' buy Sahin. Get Sahin's fitness back for the entire season. Its a severe waste of talent if Sahin becomes another bench player for us. Even now, I can't fathom this.

2. Get at least one attacking midfielder, ideally two. Of course, the choices are Bernard, Eriksen and De Bruyne. Among them, I prefer Bernard as that guy is like a mini Reus.

3. Adapt Gundogan for the Central Attacking Midfield Positon.

4. Adapt Reus as our primary striker.

5. Use the remaining transfer budget (from Reus and Lewy) to develop the infrastructure of the club such as improve the stadium, improve the grounds, better training facilities and improve the youth system. I know EVERY ONE of them is world class, but never hurts to improve more ^_^

I truly think that's all we have to do to remain a fully competitive side next year. Sahin is too good to waste on the bench and we always have Kehl as backup whenever we need him. And with time, Bernard can learn to play Reus' role for BVB. And best of all, I think Gundogan is a much better passer than Gotze ever was.

I see a faster and more dynamic 'ozil' in Gundogan and I really believe this man was made to play in the attacking midfield.

So this is my ideal line up for next season:

------------Weidenfeller---------------

Sokratis - Subotic - Hummels - Schmelzer

--------- Bender -- Sahin -------

--- Kuba ---- Gündogan ---- Bernard ---

--------------- Reus -------------------
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

https://www.youtube.com/TAEHSAEN

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 am

Also, our standard formation should always be 4-2-3-1. We often have to drop deep and wait for the counter and 4-3-3 is not suitable for that kind of play as it is a little to offensive..

However, against bad opponents 4-3-3 for sure! Very Happy

TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:47 pm

will sokratis be able to play RB? i thought he was just a felipe santana replacement?

to be honest, even with the sale of gotze i think they will be just as strong with the players they have.

the midfield of sahin-bender-gundogan can be absolutely deadly, maybe even more so than bender-gundogan-gotze.

what they really need is depth. that starting xi you posted, but with piszczek instead of sokratis is one of the best starting xi's out there, but besides that they dont have much experience coming off the bench. and that could be a big worry when fixtures become congested throughout the season especially with champions league.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:02 pm

From what I read, Dortmund want to present some new players soon. I'm curious whom they want to present as there haven't been too many serious rumours yet.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TAEHSAEN Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:27 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:will sokratis be able to play RB? i thought he was just a felipe santana replacement?

to be honest, even with the sale of gotze i think they will be just as strong with the players they have.

the midfield of sahin-bender-gundogan can be absolutely deadly, maybe even more so than bender-gundogan-gotze.

what they really need is depth.  that starting xi you posted, but with piszczek instead of sokratis is one of the best starting xi's out there, but besides that they dont have much experience coming off the bench. and that could be a big worry when fixtures become congested throughout the season especially with champions league.

Agreed man, Piszczek > Sokratis any day.. But this was just the initial formation till Piszczek recovers from his hip surgery..

And yeah spot on! the old sahin + the new gundogan.. How can anything be more deadly than that!
TAEHSAEN
TAEHSAEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 am

Jurgen Klopp – Dortmund Defensive Transition Exercise
http://t.co/ZNyZXWwOZ7
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:02 pm

Sina wrote:Jurgen Klopp – Dortmund Defensive Transition Exercise
http://t.co/ZNyZXWwOZ7
Directly from Arrigo Sacchi that is, seen this exact training done with him. Could probably even find it on youtube if you look hard enough.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:01 pm

of course that is, nobody claimed otherwise

“I’ve never met him,” he said, “but I learned everything, everything that I am as a coach, [as did] my former coach Wolfgang Frank, and he took it off him
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/secrets-juergen-klopp-success-155740444.html
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:03 pm

OK...it wasnt a negative comment, nobody invents anything anymore, everything is recycled.

If anything it was a compliment for Kloop to use methods like this, because its stuff like this which I get the impression gets ignored these days.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:31 pm

You're right though, Kloppo himself admitted that "Sacchi's Milan is my inspiration".

Thanks for posting the article Sina, I'll read it later and give my thoughts.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvellinapoli Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:27 am

what about a 4-2-3-1 formations??

----Pizszcek-Hummels-Subotic-Papastathopolous----
----------------Nuri Sahin-Gundogen----------------
----------Aubaumeyang-Mkhitaryan-Reus------------
----------------------Lewandowski------------------

have 3 CB, and Pizszcek push up v weaker opposition as a auxiliary winger, 3-2-3-1-1

-----------Hummels-Subotic-Sokratis--------------
--------------Nuri Sahin-Gundogen-----------------
------Pizszcek-Mkhitaryan-Aubaumeyang------------
-----------------Reus------------------------------
-----------------------Lewandowski-----------------

Juvellinapoli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content