How far will City go in EPL next season?

+24
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
RED
RealGunner
chemicalboy99
Adit
Babun
Raptorgunner
Dnmac4
Sri
the xcx
fatman123
Abramovich
Iceman
Gil
che
M99
iNFINITY9910
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
Sushi Master
Swanhends
Mr Nick09
28 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

how far?

How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 16 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 19 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap21%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 24 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 117

How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Empty Re: How far will City go in EPL next season?

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

i have never laughed this hard in my life Laughing Laughing

dnmac, stick to la liga. Your knowledge outside that league is equivalent to a 2 year old

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Empty Re: How far will City go in EPL next season?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Wow Arsenal fans are truly insane. I have heard that Wilshire is better then Yaya Toure and had a better season then him. I don't know how anyone can come to that conclusion.
Wilshere was instrumental to Arsenal's season. Yaya was also great, but City have like 5 players you could replace him with.

Someone compares Nasri to De Jong instead of Song to De Jong.
We both use 5 man midfields. In your case, City uses 2 DMs while we only use 1. The left over has to be compared, too. Who has more impact, Nasri or De Jong? Laughing

You have the biggest group of underacheivers in world football. Any other TOP TEAM that performed like they do in important games would have shipped these players away and started over, but you guys cling to guys like Song and Nasri and really think they are better then Yaya/de jong and silva. It is called group delusion.
We don't have daddy's pocket money, sorry. You also can't expect to replace a whole team just like that and earn results. That's called you're an idiot.

You can try to argue as much as you want but there is one cold hard fact you can't get away from, in the last 6 years you have been eligible for 4 titles per year for a total of 24 and you have won none. Your players by definition are losers. One of the titles you lost to a team who got relegated, and it wasn't like they were lucky or anything, they out played you.
I remember 1 nasty goalkeeping mistake. Then a weird assed red card, yet against the best team on the planet. Sure, we underachieve but at that point it's irrelevant. We don't have the team. Our midfield may be awesome but we are lacking in other departments.

Also, Man City is trending upwards, Arsenal is trending downwards and like I said before, there coach and fans are the only ones who don't see that.
What Laughing Just calm down and wait, Arsenal will be making more signings. We also have the advantage of great youth prospects.

The funniest thing I see on this board is when Arsenal fans say that Fabregas loves the club too much so that is why he doesn't say anything about the transfer, and you guys really believe that. He could end the speculation and saga with one sentance, "I love Arsenal and am going nowhere." But no, him and Nasri want out of town ASAP.
A true asshole would say "I want out". Listen, anyone can admit Fabregas one day will go. Yet he signed a long term contract without hesitation. He has come out and said he's an Arsenal player for now, and that's that. He can't stick it to Barca, because they are his friends, too. And I mean guys he grew up with.

Nasri's being a money whore right now, no doubt about it. He can be easily replaced, anyways.

How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 5 Thread_hijack

Stop the City and Arsenal flamewar, your both shit now shut the frak up and discuss how much of a wanker Mike Ashley is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Gil wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I mean he played fullback for us in the champions league final against Ronaldo, Tevez, and Rooney and shut them down. He is a great player.

Laughing Laughing

Can't believe a Barca "fan" could actually get this wrong.... oh wait!

Btw LOL @ Yaya being the best DM in the World. Laughing

man city having the best midfield in the PL Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

You know, a lot of DMs can play CB, and vice versa. Doesn't make them the best in the world.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Ade wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Definitely care to swap owners?

Not a chance ours is a mob boss Afro , yours is fat and sells sports stuff :queen:

Unfortunatly this is true they sell good socks though Very Happy

Btw i know way to end this thread..........

Barton-Tiote-Cabaye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barry-De Jong- Yaya
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Wow Arsenal fans are truly insane. I have heard that Wilshire is better then Yaya Toure and had a better season then him. I don't know how anyone can come to that conclusion.

So Wilshere isn't a better passer? Doesn't have better vision? You must be delusional..

dnmac4 wrote:Someone compares Nasri to De Jong instead of Song to De Jong.

Yes, because comparing Fabregas to Johnson, whose a winger, is so much better.. Rolling Eyes

dnmac4 wrote:You have the biggest group of underacheivers in world football. Any other TOP TEAM that performed like they do in important games would have shipped these players away and started over, but you guys cling to guys like Song and Nasri and really think they are better then Yaya/de jong and silva. It is called group delusion.

At least we admit when players don't play well, like how we criticize Nasri for not getting enough assists unlike some people who say "This is how Spanish midfielders play, and their stats don't show their work". We don't make up excuses.

dnmac4 wrote:You can try to argue as much as you want but there is one cold hard fact you can't get away from, in the last 6 years you have been eligible for 4 titles per year for a total of 24 and you have won none. Your players by definition are losers. One of the titles you lost to a team who got relegated, and it wasn't like they were lucky or anything, they out played you.
So...?

dnmac4 wrote:The funniest thing I see on this board is when Arsenal fans say that Fabregas loves the club too much so that is why he doesn't say anything about the transfer, and you guys really believe that. He could end the speculation and saga with one sentance, "I love Arsenal and am going nowhere." But no, him and Nasri want out of town ASAP.

If they want out of town, they would have done like Tevez but they didn't so you can't deny that they have some sort of attachment to the club or to Wenger himself. I really don't get how this is at all relevant to the discussion though..?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Ade wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Definitely care to swap owners?

Not a chance ours is a mob boss Afro , yours is fat and sells sports stuff :queen:

You forgot Ben Arfa >>> Silva.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Not a fan of Yaya btw.

Too slow on the ball for me, average tackler, poor stamina as well not to mention he's lazy as frak. I mean there's a reason Mancini plays him in AM and Pep couldn't wait to get rid.

He's a good passer of the ball, decent technique and has good burst of speed but he's not all that. Essien, Song, Lucas all made him their bitch last season.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm

See look dnmac i offered you the solace of goalchat.tk but you didnt take it and now look what me and Mr Deniro were forced to do.....

Mike Ashley is a tosser. /thread
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Gil wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:"Player for player, they have the best team in the league by a pretty good margin."

Laughing Laughing :lol

EDIT:

Goalkeeper

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Man City
5. Arsenal

Fullbacks
1. Chelsea
1. Man Utd
3. Arsenal
3. Spurs
3. Liverpool
3. Man City

Centrebacks
1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Man City/Liverpool

Midfield

1. Arsenal
2. Tottenham
3. Man City
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool

Wingers

1. Man Utd
2. Tottenham
3. Arsenal
4, Man City
5. Liverpool

Strikers

1. Man Utd
1. Chelsea
1. Man City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool

Manager

1. Man Utd
2. Liverpool
2. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
5. Man City

LOL

Your attack couldn't score against us on 2 occasions yet you still rate our CBs 5th?
Guess you havnt seen the CARR-AGGER partnership :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm

this thread going to the troll section where it belongs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Got a badminton racket from there other day would have rather given the money to Dave Whelan but you gotta go for the best value! :flower:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 pm

"At least we admit when players don't play well, like how we criticize Nasri for not getting enough assists unlike some people who say "This is how Spanish midfielders play, and their stats don't show their work". We don't make up excuses."

Now I can leave the thread knowing Arsenal fans really are delusional. Iceman just said Arsenal fans don't make excuses. HAHAHAHAHAHA, wow. You guys and your coach are the biggest excuse makers in the world. In fact thats all your doing on this thread. You claim your better then city but you played in 3 competitions with them last year and they finished better in 2 of them and won one of them.

Wow, Arsenal fans don't make excuses, that has to be up there with Xavi is humble and respectful.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm

dnmac4 wrote:"At least we admit when players don't play well, like how we criticize Nasri for not getting enough assists unlike some people who say "This is how Spanish midfielders play, and their stats don't show their work". We don't make up excuses."

Now I can leave the thread knowing Arsenal fans really are delusional. Iceman just said Arsenal fans don't make excuses. HAHAHAHAHAHA, wow. You guys and your coach are the biggest excuse makers in the world. In fact thats all your doing on this thread. You claim your better then city but you played in 3 competitions with them last year and they finished better in 2 of them and won one of them.

Wow, Arsenal fans don't make excuses, that has to be up there with Xavi is humble and respectful.

adding big hahas doesn't make you look cool

Funny, we were screwed in the Aston Villa and Newcastle games , where we would've gotten 6 points and finished ahead
HAHAHAHAHA whos cool now HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HA HA!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:"At least we admit when players don't play well, like how we criticize Nasri for not getting enough assists unlike some people who say "This is how Spanish midfielders play, and their stats don't show their work". We don't make up excuses."

adding big hahas doesn't make you look cool

Funny, we were screwed in the Aston Villa and Newcastle games , where we would've gotten 6 points and finished ahead
HAHAHAHAHA whos cool now HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HA HA!

Look at that, excuses. STUNNER. You played 40 games just like everyone else, you win some you lose some. Stop crying like a girl.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 pm

We actually played more games since we had CL.

Oh wait, City went out in the Europa league to mighty Dinamo trololol
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Sushi Master wrote:We actually played more games since we had CL.

Oh wait, City went out in the Europa league to mighty Dinamo trololol

Sorry, you were in another competition you failed to win. Who beat Arsenal in the FA cup?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 pm

how does that matter?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 pm

How does it mater that you played more then 40 games. I'm just responding to a post.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Manchester United. No shame in that.

It does matter. Those games cause injuries, fatigue and extra pressure on our players.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Manchester United. No shame in that.

It does matter. Those games cause injuries, fatigue and extra pressure on our players.

I will actually give you that excuse, and i was trying to say the same thing in the start of this thread. I said City had the deepest team and it would help them this year. But Arsenal fans said we should only compare the starting 11, I can find that post if you want me to.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 pm

I thought they were comparing the first 11 midfielders?

Man i must be drunk then.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:I thought they were comparing the first 11 midfielders?

You also thought that Gascoigne v Messi was for another day Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 pm

We were but then someone ranked each position of each team in the top 4 in the league and then the thread took a turn
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:I thought they were comparing the first 11 midfielders?

You also thought that Gascoigne v Messi was for another day Razz
That's for another day man lmao
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:58 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Manchester United. No shame in that.

I will actually give you that excuse, and i was trying to say the same thing in the start of this thread. I said City had the deepest team and it would help them this year. But Arsenal fans said we should only compare the starting 11, I can find that post if you want me to.
I said our midfield is better, but we are lacking in other departments, as it is. Yeah, you guys have more depth in defense and especially up front.

What we're debating are midfielders, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next