BarcaLearning
El Chelsea Fuerte
DeletedUser#1
ExtremistEnigma
Ruben Pardo
34 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What are Man City's plans for next season Empty What are Man City's plans for next season

Post by Ruben Pardo Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:23 am

Will it be yet another sacking followed by an oil money transfer rampage?
Ruben Pardo
Ruben Pardo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Fiorentina

Back to top Go down

What are Man City's plans for next season Empty Re: What are Man City's plans for next season

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 am

Ruben Pardo wrote:Will it be yet another sacking followed by an oil money transfer rampage?
Yeah.. no wonder they are run by a bunch of Spaniards.

:fishing:
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

What are Man City's plans for next season Empty Re: What are Man City's plans for next season

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 am

What are Man City's plans for next season Screen25

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Pardo Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 am

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
Ruben Pardo wrote:Will it be yet another sacking followed by an oil money transfer rampage?
Yeah.. no wonder they are run by a bunch of Spaniards.

:fishing:

Some sheik prince i thought
Ruben Pardo
Ruben Pardo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:32 am

Um let this season end first. According to Jose they're currently PL leaders :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Pardo Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:36 am

Pellegrini should of stayed at Malaga LOL
Ruben Pardo
Ruben Pardo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:02 am

Similar to Barca they need a top CB Razz Lecott and Demicheshit just not good enough. Kompnay needs a decent partner.

They should win the league this saeson, otherwise not sure if Pelle will stay...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 am

Theyll keep Pelle again for next season. Most likely sell Dzeko, Jovetic, bring in a bigger name forward, and spend a bunch on defense.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:15 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Similar to Barca they need a top CB :PLecott and Demicheshit just not good enough. Kompnay needs a decent partner.

They should win the league this saeson, otherwise not sure if Pelle will stay...

I disagree with the last sentence, Chelsea are in the pole position, It's Man city who have to catch up.

But you're right, they don't need an overhaul, just a decent CB partner.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 am

Think they'll go for Mangala and Fernando Reges in the summer.

All they need, really.

Unless of course they have departures in which case they probably need to replace them.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:47 am

Pelle might get the sack if they don't win the PL now, winning only the League Cup is a meager return for this team. However, I've a feeling they'll keep him either way.

They will probably buy a CB and CM, I don't think they need more. Which doesn't mean they won't buy more, so an LW wouldn't surprise me.

I really hope they don't buy a striker, because that would make it just ridiculous already. They should keep what they've got in that department and that should be good enough, too.

One thing I wonder is that where's Valdes going? hmm
A shock ousting coming for Hart?

I hope they also sell Richards and Rodwell, those guys shouldn't be wasting their careers there. Garcia might depart as well if they find a taker.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:51 am

Pelle won't be sacked, look at Mancini, he was there forever and only won the Fa cup and EPL once each.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 am

City will be desperate to land a good goal keeper as well. Begovic most ideally.  :coffee: 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:14 am

They need another CB, thats for sure.

However, even going forward you have to question them. Completely invisible performances from Nasri, Navas and Milner.

Felt like Yaya and Silva were the only forward players out there with the ability to create danger.

Cant beat big teams with such meagre performances from attacking players.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:42 am

I don't think they should sack Pellegrini. He has won a trophy and his team is improving from last season. They are premier league contenders and have finally gone out the CL group phase. It wouldn't be wise.

However, if they sack Pellegrini they can take Tata. I would happily trade them. Unfortunately, no way in hell Txiki and Soriano are going to do that, they know too much what they are doing.

IMO they definitely need a CB and probably a left winger, although Jovetic could play there too. Their CM cover is not that good either, Javi Martinez sucks and Rodwell never plays. Oh well, and Hart... Laughing what a bad GK... to think that some considered him better than Valdes at some point.  :facepalm: 
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:44 am

free_cat wrote:

IMO they definitely need a CB and probably a left winger, although Jovetic could play there too. Their CM cover is not that good either, Javi Martinez sucks and Rodwell never plays. Oh well, and Hart... Laughing what a bad GK... to think that some considered him better than Valdes at some point.  :facepalm: 

hey hey, easy there, my friend!!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 am

Obviously, I meant Javi Garcia. My bad.

Btw, doesn't Javi Garcia look a lot like Giroud?

What are Man City's plans for next season Javi-garcia-seleccion--644x362

What are Man City's plans for next season 250020851
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 am

Apart from the hair not at all. Completely different eye colour and facial structure.

If they don't beat us to the league this season I don't see them doing it next year, it's going to be harder and teams like Liverpool will have improved aswell, not the free for all that's going on this season.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 am

Looks more macho than Giroud though.
He would've at least had actual sex if he's getting caught cheating anyway.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:02 pm

What I meant though was Man C should win that league as in they are the best team and should do so. I just think Pelle < Mou and Mou really got a weaker Chelsea team to perform better I guess. The other reason Im not happy with Pelle is losing the FA cup vs Wigan again, it just shouldnt happen. Thirdly his tactics are very entertaining but his defense are quite poor and terrible at times.

Im just not sure sticking with him for another season would change that and improve. If so I dont mind as hes a better than most manager and I like him together with the entertaining football. But Man C is the top club now in EPL that should be winning the league. I just cant help but get the feeling he always loses to Mou Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 pm

If I had to pick, I would pick Chelseas squad over Citys

All they really lack is a top striker.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:08 pm

What are Man City's plans for next season

Maybe another billion pounds splash in the mercato which would mostly include striker purchases.

After buying Barcelona's staff maybe they should try to buy Bayern's medical team and Real Madrid's commercial directors too,they'll have a complete collection then.Nobody will be able stop them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:16 pm

They need a CM playmaker. Also a better backup CB.

In terms of attack, they don't need anyone. It's already pretty much complete.

Also there's no need to sack Pellegrini. Give him another season or two.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If I had to pick, I would pick Chelseas squad over Citys

All they really lack is a top striker.

Agreed.... i wouldn't have done when the season started but signing Eto'o, Willian, Matic etc etc and the improvement of the likes of Azpilicueta improving like they have i'd have them over City.

City's squad is overrated anyway i have that before..... their defense and midfield outside 5 players is very very average especially for a team that wishes to win things with regularity.

They have spent a lot of money but not wisely, to me that's what separates them with PSG.

We can hate on PSG all we like but it can't be denied they have built their squad very wisely.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:36 pm

They have Yaya-Fernandinho and they need a new CM?

They should get a goalscoring winger, like Reus.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next