How far will City go in EPL next season?

+24
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
RED
RealGunner
chemicalboy99
Adit
Babun
Raptorgunner
Dnmac4
Sri
the xcx
fatman123
Abramovich
Iceman
Gil
che
M99
iNFINITY9910
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
Sushi Master
Swanhends
Mr Nick09
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

how far?

How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 16 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 19 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 11 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap21%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 24 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]
How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 117

How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Empty Re: How far will City go in EPL next season?

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Manchester United. No shame in that.

It does matter. Those games cause injuries, fatigue and extra pressure on our players.

I will actually give you that excuse, and i was trying to say the same thing in the start of this thread. I said City had the deepest team and it would help them this year. But Arsenal fans said we should only compare the starting 11, I can find that post if you want me to.
I said our midfield is better, but we are lacking in other departments, as it is. Yeah, you guys have more depth in defense and especially up front.

What we're debating are midfielders, though.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How far will City go in EPL next season? - Page 6 Empty Re: How far will City go in EPL next season?

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:18 am

dnmac4 wrote:"At least we admit when players don't play well, like how we criticize Nasri for not getting enough assists unlike some people who say "This is how Spanish midfielders play, and their stats don't show their work". We don't make up excuses."

Now I can leave the thread knowing Arsenal fans really are delusional. Iceman just said Arsenal fans don't make excuses. HAHAHAHAHAHA, wow. You guys and your coach are the biggest excuse makers in the world. In fact thats all your doing on this thread. You claim your better then city but you played in 3 competitions with them last year and they finished better in 2 of them and won one of them.

Wow, Arsenal fans don't make excuses, that has to be up there with Xavi is humble and respectful.

Yet when we played City, we beat them once and dominated them, but failed to score, in the other match. Contradiction.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 am

Iceman wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:"At least we admit when players don't play well, like how we criticize Nasri for not getting enough assists unlike some people who say "This is how Spanish midfielders play, and their stats don't show their work". We don't make up excuses."

Now I can leave the thread knowing Arsenal fans really are delusional. Iceman just said Arsenal fans don't make excuses. HAHAHAHAHAHA, wow. You guys and your coach are the biggest excuse makers in the world. In fact thats all your doing on this thread. You claim your better then city but you played in 3 competitions with them last year and they finished better in 2 of them and won one of them.

Wow, Arsenal fans don't make excuses, that has to be up there with Xavi is humble and respectful.

Yet when we played City, we beat them once and dominated them, but failed to score, in the other match. Contradiction.

:lol!: I remember Mancini after saying we played to not lose or something, funny guy.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Yaya is the best defensive mid in the world. Plus he can go forward with the best of them, and his passing for his size and position is excellent. I may be biased but Yaya gives you so much more then others who play his position. I mean he played fullback for us in the champions league final against Ronaldo, Tevez, and Rooney and shut them down. He is a great player.

Am i the only one seeing how ridiculous this post is?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:59 am

Sushi Master wrote:We actually played more games since we had CL.

Oh wait, City went out in the Europa league to mighty Dinamo trololol

Who are probably a lot better than that crack championship team Birmingham City.

Or had you forgotten about that? Rolling Eyes
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:

Who are probably a lot better than that crack championship team Birmingham City.

Oh wow, in the Carling Cup playing reserves. That wasn't expected.

Next season we'll see how City handle the pressure of 4 title races.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Now thats an excuse if i see one.Are u really pretending Arsenal weren't desperate to win Carling cup and played reserves?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Now thats an excuse if i see one.Are u really pretending Arsenal weren't desperate to win Carling cup and played reserves?
Well, we were playing frakking Rosicky, but apart from that I think it was starters. Still, those few weeks were in an incredibly tight schedule with CL, PL, FA cup matches all jumbled it. A lot of rotation was done.

That was a fluke win for Birmingham and a shitty display from Arsenal, but the point still stands: it's only the frakking Carling Cup.

Going out in the Europa with such an insane squad is much more painful.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Going out in the Europa with such an insane squad is much more painful.

Not really.

It enabled us to automatically qualify for the Champions League and focus on the FA Cup.

I'd say it played out pretty well.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Gil wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:"Player for player, they have the best team in the league by a pretty good margin."

Laughing Laughing :lol

EDIT:

Goalkeeper

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Man City
5. Arsenal

Fullbacks
1. Chelsea
2. United
3. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
3.Man City
3. Spurs

Centrebacks
1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Man City
4. Arsenal/Liverpool
5. Spurs

Midfield[/u]
1. Arsenal
2. City
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. Spurs
6. Man Utd

Wingers

1. Man Utd
2. Tottenham
3. Arsenal
4, Man City
5. Liverpool

Strikers

1. Man Utd
1. Chelsea
1. Man City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool

Manager

1. Man Utd
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Man City

Something like that imo.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Anyway... if Tevez stays, title challenge. People underrate Tevez alot. Not only did he drag City single-handedly in the CL, he gave them the winning-mentality.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 pm

ynwa wrote:Anyway... if Tevez stays, title challenge. People underrate Tevez alot. Not only did he drag City single-handedly in the CL, he gave them the winning-mentality.
But he is leaving.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ynwa wrote:Anyway... if Tevez stays, title challenge. People underrate Tevez alot. Not only did he drag City single-handedly in the CL, he gave them the winning-mentality.
But he is leaving.

I said if. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 pm

I didn't want to create new thread, so I will post it here.

Beautiful pass by David Silva. 3-0 for Man City vs Inter.

As for the topic 1st or 2nd in EPL and at least QF in CL if they don't get into Group of death.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6